End Of TEW2010 Awards Nominations

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I have looked through this thread and haven't found a ruling one way or the other but Final Countdown's ROH diary is my nomination for real world diary of TEW2010 as was said already it's over 3 years old and still going strong and was what brought me into diary writing(even if it has only been a couple of them). Id even go so far as to nominate Final Countdown for best writer of TEW2010 for his remarkable work all these years. That is of course if Countdown and his diary are eligible.

Ok I have looked through this thread and haven't found a ruling one way or the other but Final Countdown's ROH diary is my nomination for real world diary of TEW2010 as was said already it's over 3 years old and still going strong and was what brought me into diary writing(even if it has only been a couple of them). Id even go so far as to nominate Final Countdown for best writer of TEW2010 for his remarkable work all these years. That is of course if Countdown and his diary are eligible.

This is a celebration of TEW2010. Though I enjoy The Final Countdown's ROH diary, he is not playing on TEW2010. It definitely seems to me to be much more clear to say that any diary not on TEW2010 is ineligible.

We only have a few more hours to go in the nomination phase!

Archived