UFC Body Pack (for Real)

Unfortunately it's the pictures I had to work with. I see no way to fix it without distorting the images which I'd prefer not to do. Though I'm continually on the look-out for improved pics they'll have to do for now.

I could be wrong but it seems like the pictures are fine but the game engine distorts them slightly and they look wider than they should be. Here's an example.

http://i.imgur.com/jW7lK.jpg

See what I mean?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's just that some are taller than they need to be, I think. I remember running into two or three (in the original pack) that were genuinely a bit distorted, but a large portion are just tall. I had to do some clipping when I was putting them on a background, so if you're using a method where you just change the names and extensions to make them show up in-game, that's probably the issue.

I could be wrong but it seems like the pictures are fine but the game engine distorts them slightly and they look wider than they should be. Here's an example.

See what I mean?

I thought you meant the KSW pics but now I see what you mean. I'm not sure why this is. Body pics should be 440x610. Unless I missed a couple all my images are 610 tall. I didn't adjust the width to be exact because it doesn't affect the image if it's slightly undersized. To be sure I just resized the same Anderson Silva pic to 440x610 and it was still wider. If anyone has an explanation for why they're wider please share so I can fix the issue.

It's just that some are taller than they need to be, I think. I remember running into two or three (in the original pack) that were genuinely a bit distorted, but a large portion are just tall. I had to do some clipping when I was putting them on a background, so if you're using a method where you just change the names and extensions to make them show up in-game, that's probably the issue.

As far as I know they're all 610 tall as the game specifies. That's the height of the body pics that come with the game. If I'm mistaken maybe you can give an example so I understand better?

Like I've said guys, I've not been playing much. I want to take care of any and all issues but I'm not sure how to for this one. I'm currently working on adding backgrounds to all my images for an additional release. It'll be a long ways down the road when it's finished. That might fix any distortions but to be honest I don't know why there are any in the first place since the default pics for the game are not distorted in game.

See what I mean?

Obviously the one on the left is Middleweight Silva and the one on the right is Light Heavyweight Silva. :D

I thought you meant the KSW pics but now I see what you mean. I'm not sure why this is. Body pics should be 440x610. Unless I missed a couple all my images are 610 tall. I didn't adjust the width to be exact because it doesn't affect the image if it's slightly undersized. To be sure I just resized the same Anderson Silva pic to 440x610 and it was still wider. If anyone has an explanation for why they're wider please share so I can fix the issue.

As far as I know they're all 610 tall as the game specifies. That's the height of the body pics that come with the game. If I'm mistaken maybe you can give an example so I understand better?

I don't have the original pack anymore (just the 4.0 PNG version), but I think I was mistaken. There are a few in the 4.0 pack that are 611 instead of 610, and a few that are wider than 440, so that's what I was thinking about when I said I had to do some cutting. If you choose the "Details" folder view and set it to show the picture/video dimensions column, you can see which ones are a bit off.

Anyway, I was wrong about that being the problem. I've only used the pictures in-game after putting them on a 440x610 background, so I had to test them the way most people are using them. I can only speak for myself, but having the width too low definitely causes distortion for me. Once I make them exactly 440x610, they look great.

I'm not sure why the Silva picture was still distorted when you fixed the dimensions, but it worked for me.

I don't have the original pack anymore (just the 4.0 PNG version), but I think I was mistaken. There are a few in the 4.0 pack that are 611 instead of 610, and a few that are wider than 440, so that's what I was thinking about when I said I had to do some cutting. If you choose the "Details" folder view and set it to show the picture/video dimensions column, you can see which ones are a bit off.

Anyway, I was wrong about that being the problem. I've only used the pictures in-game after putting them on a 440x610 background, so I had to test them the way most people are using them. I can only speak for myself, but having the width too low definitely causes distortion for me. Once I make them exactly 440x610, they look great.

I'm not sure why the Silva picture was still distorted when you fixed the dimensions, but it worked for me.

You're right sir! I didn't notice the difference in the Silva pic but I trimmed an Alex Cacaeras pic down to fit his body size at 310X610 and in game it looked horrible. Not sizing picture width perfect was a combination of ease and that I didn't know the stretching would happen. It makes perfect sense now. I'm putting everything else on hold to fix all of this. My OCD was bothering me anyway! Thanks for the help!

The resize project may take awhile. In the meanwhile if anyone would like to post fighters they want body pics of I'll do my best to include all the desired fighters I can in a future update. There's a lot of fighters left so I'd like to get the ones wanted most out there if there are any.

Current note on Mediafire:

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Could someone reup please.

Great work on the pic pack as well

In the meanwhile if anyone would like to post fighters they want body pics of I'll do my best to include all the desired fighters I can in a future update.

if you could find the cast of TUF: The Smashes then i'd appreciate it, but i can't imagine it'll be easy so no worries if it's not possible.

Can we get an updated download link on the already-converted 6.1 bodies?

Sorry about that. I'm a big Halloween fan. I celebrated every weekend in October and have been busy since last weekend because of the holiday. I didn't know the link was broken until earlier today. The game ready (GIF) version of the body pack is now linked on the first page with a new website and seems to be downloading fine now. I'll wait for the resize project to finish before posting an updated PNG link. It just takes too long to upload the massive PNG pic packs that soon together. Thanks for letting me know about this!

Current note on Mediafire:

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Could someone reup please.

Great work on the pic pack as well

Thanks man! The link on the first page should be fixed.

if you could find the cast of TUF: The Smashes then i'd appreciate it, but i can't imagine it'll be easy so no worries if it's not possible.

I searched a little for the previous TUF casts thinking there would be plenty of large pics for them but I didn't find a whole lot. I would guess that the newest TUF cast may even be harder to find but I'll put in a full search for you and see what I can come up with.

I'll be linking the 6.2 resized pack on the first page as soon as it uploads. It might take awhile to upload but it will be up soon. I rushed through the resize project as quickly as possible. I apologize for anything I overlooked but it's meant to be a temporary fix. All pics should be 440 x 610 now, which was my main goal.

Barring having to fix any issues with the resized pack, all other additions and updates are being put on hold for now. For those who don't know already, I'm currently working on modifying my Body pics to work with the upcoming Modern Warriors 13 Mod. A few of you have suggested I do this. I thought it was a good idea and Tag was gracious enough to work with me. I believe most real world players of the game use Modern Warriors these days so working with those guys will make the game more enjoyable to so many more people who play the game. Especially those who don't know much about the modifying aspects of the game. The pics I'm working on should be game ready with no modification needed which will help near everyone I think.

I do plan to keep adding to my own pic pack in the future. That's not something I think I'll stop doing until I've exhausted my supply of available pictures. As of right now however, I have a lot of work ahead of me to get the MW pics ready. When MW 13 is released there should be new fighter body pics available in it. I'll work on getting Fedor and the TUF pictures if I can as well as any other requests that come up. Tag has yet to give me a timeline on the release date so I'm not sure how many pics will be in it but I'll be working hard. Luckily I enjoy it still, most of the time. I'll also add to this pic pack when my other work is finished.

Keep the requests coming if you have any and please let me know if there are issues with the 6.2 resized release.

Archived