swf: Rise of the monsters

*notes*

So I have always wanted to do a diary….I have done a lot of creative writing in the past. I love character development. I did a lot of efed writing so I figured this might be a good outlet for me. A few things I changed right away. I have big idea’s in mind so I did away with the beginning storylines. I am going to try to deal with everything in character. I’m playing as the grand avatar with super edited tweeks…*basically 100 in all entertainment but I’m not sure I’m ever going to use him*. I have not altered the product in any way…..I’m going to try to stick to the original product. I did make the ppv’s three hours and supreme is two hours. I am going to focus a lot of angles and interviews when I do my “write ups” as I do enjoy match writing I just don’t see people looking to read two page of write up on The Amazing Bumfholes vs. the pain alliance. I am always open for ways to improve my shows. So I hope you enjoy my vision of SWF and enjoy the RISE OF THE MONSTERS

*knock Knock*

Richard Eisen: Come in….

Emma Chase walks into a well decorated office. Richard Eisen is sitting behind a large wooden desk:

Richard Eisen: Awww Emma, I have been expecting you. I have something very important I want to speak to you about. Please sit down.

Emma Chase: Yes Mr. Eisen, How can I help you.

Richard Eisen: Emma, Me and Eric have been very happy with how you have been dealing with Brandon recently. He is becoming the star we need him to be. We are putting the entire marketing machine behind him.

Eisen stops for a moment.

Eisen: But we need more……We need him to become a super star. You see, Bowen is getting old. He is still a big money draw but we are not sure how much longer we can count on him.

Emma Chase: Yes sir Mr. Eisen, Brandon and myself have worked well together. He is really starting to shine. Putting the title on him was exactly what his character needed. He’s getting some good heat and the way he destroyed Robbie…That was great.

Richard Eisen: Exactly…..But We are thinking of changing things up a little. You see me and the board have noticed a bit of a trend as of late. If you look at the rating for the last few shows you can see who the audience is really responding to. Emma…..

Eisen pauses for a moment.

Richard Eisen: Emma……Brandon James has wrestled his last match for the SWF…..

Emma looks shocked for a moment.

Emma Chase: Excuse me Mr. Eisen…..What do you mean?

Richard Eisen: Don’t worry little pretty little head over it dear…..Brandon James has wrestled his last match….But big cat Brandon…..That’s a different story. You see dear…..The board and my self see a new era on the horizon……The era of the monsters…..

Emma Chase: Ok sir……So James is going back to his D.A.V.E. character? Please tell me you are not going to start calling me easy Emma again….

Eisen looks the young lady up and down for a moment and laughs to him self.

Richard Eisen: No dear…..No easy Emma….yet.

The old man winks slightly at her

Richard Eisen: But one man is not going to change the direction of this company over night. The board and myself have chosen five men in total. These five men are going to be the back bone of the company. The next big thing in wrestling if you will.

Eisen slides a sheet of paper over to Emma. She looks down at the paper and gets a very large smile on her face.

Emma Chase: So my role in all this is what exactly sir.

Richard Eisen: You young lady are going to manage these five men. You are going to be the mouth piece for them. You have shown that you can build up a man with your speaking ability. So we are putting a lot of trust in you.

Emma nods her head in agreement

Emma Chase: So I am not going to be doing commentary work anymore?

Richard Eisen: As it stands now we are trying to find a replacement for you in the commentary booth but that is going to be a challenge. We might need you to pull double duty for a while. Before we get ahead of our self……I need to make a few things clear. One…..We have big plans for your new men but as it stands right now the heavyweight championship is not one of them…..We need to build up these men as the monsters that they are. The board has plans for the title and believe me….if you handle this opportunity like we know you can…..one of your men will hold gold…..if not all of them.

Emma smiles as she stands.

Emma Chase: Mr. Eisen, I will not let you down….

*knock Knock*

Richard Eisen: I’m sure you won’t miss chase. Now if you will….I have one more piece of business to take care of today.

As Emma walks out of the room Enforcer Roberts walks in.

Richard Eisen: Phill thank you so much for meeting with me. Please sit down

Enforcer Roberts sits down.

Roberts: Thanks Richard….What’s up I got a lot to take care of to be honest. I’m flying out to Hawaii tonight to check on the university……

Eisen nods his head.

Richard Eisen: of course of course I won’t keep you long…We have been thinking a lot and the board thinks it’s time to take you off tv for a while…

Roberts jumps out of his chair.

Roberts: WHAT!!!! Why, you told me that I was finally going to get a world title run. What the hell man…..

Richard Eisen: Phillip calm down…..It’s just not going to happen right now ok. We have much more important things for you. We need you to head down to Road Island to handle the training in the development territory…..We are counting on you.

Enforcer Roberts *While still standing* You mean instead of working with the university right?

Eisen shakes his head….

Richard Eisen: No…..on top of running the university you are the new head trainer at RIPW.

Enforcer Roberts: WHAT?!?!

Richard grins slightly…..

Richard Eisen: That is all Phillip….thank you. Enjoy your flight…..

I am not going to give out gimmicks because a lot of my tops guys are going to get new ones. I don’t want to give anything away.

Roster:

Main Eventers:

Christian Faith *face*

Eric Eisen *heel* World Champion

Jack Bruce *face*

Marat Khoklov *heel*

Remo *heel*

Rich Money *face*

Vengeance *heel*

Upper mid

Angry Gilmore *heel*

Big cat Brandon *heel* North American champion

Joe sexy *face*

Lobster warrior *face*

Runaway train *heel*

Squeaky Mcclean *heel*

Steve Frehley *face*

Mid card:

Big Smack Scott *heel*

Frederique Antonio Garcia *heel*

Gregory black *face*

Jack Giedroyce *face* tag team champion

Jungle lord *face*

Kurt laramee *heel*

Marc Dubois *heel*

Randy Bumfhole *face*

Robbie retro *face*

Valiant *face* tag team champion

Zimmy Bumfhole *face*

Lower card:

American machine *face*

Brett Biggz *face*

Captain atomic *face*

Everest *heel*

Paul Huntingdon *heel*

Opener:

Akima Brave *heel*

Bart Biggz *face*

Kid toma *heel*

Shady k *heel*

Enhancement:

John greed *heel*

Knuckles *heel*

Development:

Atlas *focus on improving performance*

Bear Bekowski *focus on improving performance*

Cheetah Boy *focus on improving performance*

Emmy *focus on improving entertainment*

Enforcer Roberts *training others*

Giant Brody *focus on improving performance*

Kristen Pearce *focus on improving entertainment*

Lassana Makutsi *focus on improving performance*

Marshall Dillon *focus on improving performance*

Masked Patriot *focus on improving performance*

Primus Allen *focus on improving performance*

Steel *focus on improving performance*

I am going to list my managers but not all there clients because I want some stuff to be a surprise.

BJ O’Neil:

American machine

Dawn the cheerleader:

Jack Giedroyc

Hannah:

Valiant

Jessie:

The Biggz boys

Emma Chase *although she is still pushed as a color commentator* I am not going to state all her clients yet.

Big Cat Brandon

Richard Eisen *I am going to have him be a on screen character some times, and he is going to manage some people*

Eric Eisen

Tag teams

I am going to keep a few of my tag teams a surprise as I have set them but they have not been announced on TV yet.

Death Row: Shady k and knuckles

Jackant: The name I game valiant and jack Giedroyce *wwe was great at just throwing people together and giving random names like showmiz or jerishow so I am doing that here*

The amazing Bumfholes: Zimmy and randy Bumfhole

The Biggz boys: Bart and Brett Biggz

The pain alliance: Big smack Scott and Kurt laramee

The Samoan wild boys: Kid toma and Akima brave

Next up i am going to put a preview for the first show. From now on I am going to focus alot more on formating. I wanted to get the basic info out there and just get to the good stuff. I hope you all enjoy....

Richard Eisen is sitting at a large desk. Papers are spread around his desk. He takes a sip from a coffee cup. A squeak is heard and a door opens. Peter Michaels walks into the room.

Richard: Peter, thanks for getting together so late at night. We need to get this show booked. So what are you thinking?

Peter: We need to pull the trigger on brands change now….Like right now. He needs to make a impact. So I’m thinking we put him in a good match where he can look as strong as he can. I’m thinking jungle lord….They should work great together.

Richard Nods his head slowly.

Richard: Ok next I have big plans for Gilmore. I want him to go out there and work with Morrisette. Chris will put over tom great and we need to get Gilmore on a roll. Build up his heat. I have a idea in mind that is going to help him and Mcclean a lot.

Peter: Mcclean? What do you mean? I thought we were going to push him for a run at the north American title after James dropped it?

Richard Eisen: I have something else in mind for him. Speaking of Mcclean I am putting him with faith. Opening match of the night. Lets see how Mcclean deals with the pressure.

Peter: Ok I’m thinking Jackant ver

Richard interrupts Michaels.

Richard: Really, creative could not think of a better then then Jackant?

Eisen shakes his head for a moment.

Peter: as I was saying, Jackant versus pain alliance. I don’t know why but I really want to get Sinclair out there and watch him get his ass kicked. That guy just rubs me the wrong way.

Eisen laughs.

Richard: Come on Peter, Sinclair is an ok guy if you get past the drugs and the drinking and the additude and the….

Peter: Why exactly do we keep this guy on the roster?

Richard rubs his nose for a moment.

Richard: I have my reasons….lets move on.

Peter: Ok I am thinking for the main event we have Bruce versus train and then for the semi main we put Eric in the ring with Parsons.

Eisen takes a long drink from his cup. Nods his head for a moment.

Richard: Ok but reverse the order. Eric and Parsons go on last.

Peter: Richard ever week we have the same argument. Bruce is the man, we need to close with him. We have built him up so much that it’s stupid booking not to end with him.

Richard: Dame it Peter, I told you Eric closes the show. Period!

Peter rolls his eyes for a moment.

Peter: Fine.

*Quick picks*

Big cat Brandon vs jungle lord

Christian Faith vs squeaky Mcclean

Jack Bruce vs runaway train

Eric Eisen vs Rich Money

Angry Gilmore vs Lobster Warrior

Jackant vs pain alliance

Just wanted to point out that I thought I was reading my meta-wrestling diary, and was really confused as to what was going on.

Appears to be a solid start, though orange is just on the good side of eye-bleeding color territory.

Big cat Brandon vs jungle lord

You're pushing him, right? Also everyone wants Easy Emma.

Christian Faith vs squeaky Mcclean

Duh, though this should steal the show.

Jack Bruce vs runaway train

Yeah...no.

Eric Eisen vs Rich Money

HAI I'M RICHARD EISEN'S SON.

Angry Gilmore vs Lobster Warrior

If Gilmore hasn't gotten a push for years, I refuse to believe he will now.

Jackant vs pain alliance

Eh.

*my first show, I have alot to learn i think lol*

Fireworks erupt on a massive stage as the camera pans the crowd. The camera zooms in on a sign that says Angry Gilmore > the world and a young boy holding up a Poster saying Jack Bruce is my hero.

Peter Michaels: Lady’s and Gentlemen welcome to SWF Supreme TV. We have a lot of action planed for you tonight. We are just two weeks away till Hell Freezes over.

Ana Garcia: That’s right Peter but a lot can happen in two weeks. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

Jerry Eisen: I have been informed by my father and brother that the main even for hell freezes over has been decided and after tonight we are all going to know what is planned for Eric.

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Christian Faith defeated Squeaky Mcclean in 9:43 when Squeeky Mcclean was disqualified when Marat Khoklov ran in and attacked Christian Faith.

Rating B

Christian Faith reaches for a microphone. He tries to catch his breath and takes in all the cheers for a moment.

Faith: Wow….What a match right?

The crowd erupts in cheers.

Faith. You know that kid Mcclean game me one hell of a match tonight….

Just as Christian faith is turning around Marat Khoklov climbs into the ring. Christian drops his microphone and the two men start to trade blows. Faith rocks the big man a few times with stinging right hands. He bounces off the ropes and attempts to hit Khoklov with a close line but Marat puts his foot up and Faith runs into a big boot that puts him down. Marat picks up Faith and hits a double ax handle to the back of Faith the sends him down to his knees. Marat lifts Faith by his hair and whips him into the ropes. As faith bounces back Marat hits a massive close line that again sends Faith down to the mat. Marat stomps the fallen body of Faith a few times before exiting the ring.

Segment A

Michaels: What the hell was that about! Why did the monster attack Faith?

Jerry Eisen: Lady’s and gentleman we will be right back with our next match. We have Angry Gilmore facing lobster Warrior in what should be a great match.

As the show comes back the lights in the arena go out and a spotlight hits the top of the stage. Emma Chase makes her way through the curtain. He stands at the top of the stage with a microphone in hand.

Chase: As you all know I represent the North American Champion. I have made this man the face of the SWF, and now it’s time to announce that I am scouting talent. I am not happy with just one piece of gold. I want all the titles. I want be the most powerful woman in the history of wrestling.

Chase pauses for a moment as the crowd boos loudly.

Chase: Let me introduce my newest client……Runaway Train.

Runaway train walks through the curtain and stands next to Emma chase. The young woman looks up at train and smiles.

Chase: You are looking at the first of many men to join me. I already have the most dominate North American champion in history. Now with train…..and a few other secrets up my sleeve. No one is going to stop up. No one is going to stop me.

Jerry Eisen: now that is a shock. Emma chase has done wonders if Brandon and now if she has the power of runway train under her control…….I’m scared to think of what she might do.

Second Segment B

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Angry Gilmore defeated Lobster Warrior in 10:06 by pinfall with an Anger Management.

This match lifted the crowd. Angry Gilmore is improving in Rumble skills. Lobster Warrior is improving in Performance skills.

-for crowd being burnt out

Match B

Rich Money is walk down a hallway on his phone.

Money: Yes I want you to sell all my Facebook stocks. They are going to take a dive I jus….

Remo jumps out from behind a corner and hits Money over the head with a chair. Money slumps to the ground. He quickly drops the chair….He picks up money and throws him head first into the wall. Money the looks into the shadows for a moment and nods his head. He once again picks up money and throws him into a table full of food. Remo walks up towards money and pulls his head up. His head is bleeding heavily, he takes the blood and wipes it on his head.

Remo: You are a target, you are going to feel the pain of the monsters. Pray for your soul.

Rating A

All the lights in the arena go out. Church bells being ringing out in the arena. Red smoke starts to fill the arena and a light glow fills the arena. Vengeance slowly makes his way down to the ring. He climbs into the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Vengeance: The world we are living in is a changing play. I am realizing that my true calling is about to reveal itself. Tonight is the first step in my transformation. So I ask….what man dare challenge me.

Vengeance stands in the middle of the ring. A few moments pass till I’m too sexy starts to play over the loud system. Joe sexy walks through the curtain and makes his way down the ramp way.

Sexy: So you want a challenge do you? You want to show all the people the new Vengeance….I think we have all been down this road before. I am just the man to step in the ring with you. How about at when hell freezes over you and I get in the ring one on one?

Vengeance stares at Sexy for a moment and slowly shakes his head. He then slowly exits the ring.

Rating b

Rock lobster begins to play and Lobster warrior makes his way through the curtain. Before he is able to make his way down the ramp big cat Brandon rushes through the curtain. He is not wearing his normal suit but a simple leopard print trunks and his face is painted. Emma chase is behind him as he hits lobster in the back of the head. He starts slamming his head on the steel ramp. He starts to stand up and walk away but Chase shakes her head no and Brandon continues the assault. He picks up lobster and slams him onto the ramp way. He stomps him in the head several times.

Michaels: What the hell is happening tonight? We have attack after attack. I am not sure what is going on but all I can say is that so far the starts of SWF are getting dominated. I hope this is not the start of a trend.

Segment 5 b

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Big Cat Brandon defeated Jungle Lord in 9:35 by pinfall with a Big Money Move. Big Cat Brandon makes defense number 1 of his SWF North American title.

The announcing quality lifted the match. The color commentary gave the match a boost. Big Cat Brandon is improving in Technical skills. Big Cat Brandon is improving in Performance skills. Jungle Lord is improving in Rumble skills.

Rating c

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jackant defeated The Pain Alliance in 10:12 when Jack Giedroyc defeated Kurt Laramee by pinfall with a Crashing On. Jackant make defense number 1 of their SWF World Tag Team titles.

A hot crowd was against Big Smack Scott, chanting for him to not come back. Big Smack Scott seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The color commentary gave the match a boost. Kurt Laramee is improving in Rumble skills. Kurt Laramee is improving in Performance skills. Big Smack Scott is improving in Rumble skills.

Rating c

Angry Gilmore is sitting in his locker room. He is slipping on his shirt after his match. Squeeky Mcclean walks into the room and sits down to Gilmore.

Mcclean: Tom, great match tonight. Wish I could have said the same thing.

Gilmore: Don’t get yourself down, Faith is one hell of a fighter. You had him on the ropes. So what’s on your mind.

Mcclean laughs for a moment.

Mcclean: Right to the point hu? We’ll let me get right to it. I am tired of being looked over. I want gold, and well….The all might dollar was a great tag team in its day.

Gilmore looks over at Mcclean.

Gilmore: Yes we were, till Money decided that he was too good for me. Well I guess we all know how that worked for him don’t we? What are you getting at?

Mcclean: Well it’s simple. We are both men of high standards. We hold our self’s to a higher slandered then most men.

Gilmore nods his head.

Mcclean: Well it’s simple. I want tag team gold….and I want you to be the man who helps me get it. What do you say?

Gilmore does not say anything for a moment. He puts out his hand. The two men shake as the screen goes black.

Rating b

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Jack Bruce defeated Runaway Train in 9:39 by pinfall.

The match suffered because there was not enough selling shown. This match lifted the crowd.

Rating b

Jack Bruce is celebrating in the ring when Eric Eisen rushes through the crowd. He jumps into the ring and slams his head into the turn buckle. He quickly slides out of the ring and grabs the world championship belt and quickly slides back into the ring. He stands above Bruce waiting for him to stand up. As soon as Bruce gets to his feet Eisen levels him with the belt. Richard Eisen makes his way down the ramp. He gets into the ring and stands over the fallen body of Jack Bruce. He starts to stomp the head of Bruce. The father and son embrace each other. Richard then calls for a microphone.

Richard: Everyone things you are the golden boy Bruce. Everyone things that you are the backbone of SWF. Well I have something to tell you. You are not, I am…..This is my company. I built it with my blood sweet and tears. No one is more powerful than me. At when hell freezes over we are going to show you just how powerful the Essen’s are.

Michaels: Jerry, did you know anything about this?

Jerry Eisen: NO! I have no clue what is happening. You know better than anyone that I am not exactly looked highly on in the Eisen house hold.

Rating B+

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Eric Eisen defeated Rich Money in 13:11 by pin fall after using a foreign object. Eric Eisen makes defense number 1 of his SWF World Heavyweight title.

Rich Money was really off his game tonight. This match lifted the crowd. Eric Eisen is improving in Technical skills. Eric Eisen is improving in Performance skills.

Rating b

Final rating b this show can be considered a success.

6.14 rating

Archived