USPW: A Long Ride To The Top

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg

[i read up on all the paperwork that Shane sent me during the night. He had a detailed writeup not only of the wrestlers but of the current storylines that are going forward for the company. Of course I will be working within the confines of these storylines to start things out because it would look odd to just remove them. It's only a day until New Year's Eve and what a year 2010 is looking to be. I had nearly started to get some sleep when the telephone rang within my room. How...odd? Not many people have the phone number to this room or even the room number. I shrugged and reached over, picking it up.]

The Masked Avatar

"Hello?"

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/Liberty_alt1_JT.jpg

James Justice

"Dude! I know we talked earlier but I forgot to bring this up. Sam is having his annual New Years Party for the USPW wrestlers at his home tomorrow. It's pretty informal but we're allowed to bring a guest. I figured this would be a good time for you to mingle with the guys and maybe get Sam to offer you a contract. What do you think?"

[i really hated not telling James what I knew and about my contract and all. But this is one of the good things about wearing a mask. Oh, wait, he can't see me? Right. The fact that he wanted me to be his guest hopefully means that the roster will be on my side when the truth is revealed.]

The Masked Avatar

"You name the time and I'll be there."

James Justice

"It usually starts around 6 and goes on through New Years Day. Do you know the directions to Sam's house?"

The Masked Avatar

"Yeah, I've been there a few times. Thanks for looking out for me, buddy."

James Justice

"No problem, Dude. I'll see you there."

[As I hung up the phone, I figured this would be a great opportunity to -- and there goes the phone again. It seems to be ringing off the hook now! I never knew that I was so important. I picked the phone up.]

The Masked Avatar

"Hello?"

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/SamStrong.jpg

Sam Strong

"Hey Avatar. Sam here. I didn't wake you, did I?"

The Masked Avatar

"Sort of."

Sam Strong

"Liar. Anyway, tomorrow night around 6 is my annual get-together with the USPW roster at my house to celebrate the new year. No need to dress up or anything but it will give me a good opportunity to introduce you to the roster in your new role. I'd like you to get there around 5 and once everyone is there I will introduce you."

[i knew several members of the roster already from the past. The rest I've seen work on television. I am not saying that I got along with everyone though. But I hope that everyone shows some professionalism. That is the best thing that I can hope for when it comes to the roster.]

The Masked Avatar

"I'll be there, Sam. You have a good night."

[sam hung up the phone and I laid back on the bed. I could only hope that James won't be too pissed at me for not letting him in on my new job. It definitely sounds like I made the right decision not to inform him. Just one more day and the cat will be out of the bag.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/SamStrong.jpg

[The wind was blowing hard on the New Year's Eve day. I hoped it wasn't an omen of things to come within the future, especially not this evening. I had received a phone call earlier in the day from James Justice reminding me about the party tonight. I told him that I knew about it and I would be there. I had been told to arrive early by Sam Strong so I drove over to his house and he directed me to park my car behind the house so that no one would be tipped off by it. I stepped inside the house and shot the **** for a few minutes with Sam and then headed off to the bathroom. After finishing and adjusting my mask, I opened the door to find...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/AliciaStrong_JS.jpg

The Masked Avatar

"Alicia, oh, hi. How ya feeling?"

Alicia Strong

"Better, thanks. I just wanted to thank you for the other night, Avatar. You really saved me. I don't know what I was thinking. It was an insane night for me. But I paid for it."

[i just smiled and nodded.]

The Masked Avatar

"No problem, Alicia. I'm just glad you're feeling better. No more drinking, though."

[i was taken by surprise when she hugged me. She flashed me a smile and then walked away to the living room. I got a signal from Sam to stay put. Apparently some of the wrestlers and staff had begun to arrive. I could hear Bruce's booming voice. I could also hear Jethro and Danny talking. Jethro, of course, is better known as Giant Redwood in the promotion. I leaned against the hall in the hallway as the voices became louder and louder and I took in a breath. Either they'd give me a chance to run the backstage area or they wouldn't. It would be up to their reaction to me. Suddenly, Sam's voice spoke up above all others, even Bruce's. Everyone grew quiet when Sam began to speak. That is just the kind of respect that Sam Strong gets from his peers.]

Sam Strong

"Thanks for coming everyone. As you all know, this is an annual event here in the USPW ranks. It's a time when we can all get together and relax and get energized for the next year. Speaking of the next year, Shane has something he would like to inform everyone of. I expect that you will give him the same respect that you give me."

Shane Sneer

"Thanks, Sam. I know that this may come as a shock to some of you and not so much to others but I have made the decision to step down from my booking duties here in USPW. Everything has just been too overwhelming for me. I will be giving up my announce duties on the events to Micky Starr. However, I will be retaining my managerial duties. Sam and I have talked and we have made a decision to go outside of the USPW roster to fill this position. This man is a veteran in our business. He is someone I have trusted to go out there and work with some of the best this business has to offer. He's also an unselfish man as he has never once asked for a title reign so you can all not worry about him making himself the focus of the company. At this time, I would like to introduce you all to your new Head Booker: The Masked Avatar."

[i took in a deep breath and that was my cue to come out. I paused a moment for a more dramatic entrance. Then, I stepped from the hallway and beside a smiling Shane Sneer. Shane looked out to the crowd of wrestlers, as did I. You could have heard a pin drop within this room of large men as I stood beside Shane Sneer.]

The Masked Avatar

"Thank you, Shane. And you are right, I am not planning on making myself the focal point of the company. Each and every wrestler here has earned that right. From the women to the men, you all make this company special. This is not a company that has sold out to corporate greed or that is built just on being the opposite of another company. This is USPW. This is quite literally the best company out there. I am looking to build on the stories that Shane has started and also to start some new ones as well with the wrestlers who are not involved in a storyline right now. We are going to show the world exactly what United States Pro Wrestling is all about. I hope that you will give me the chance to prove myself in this capacity. Thank you and have a Happy New Year."

[There was silence after my speech. Maybe not so much silence in my own head. I could hear my heart beating a mile a minute. I stood there and waited for these large men to acknowledge me. Then another voice finally broke the quiet.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/ChrisCaulfield_JT.jpg

Chris Caulfield

"I would like to be the first one here to say welcome aboard. I've watched some of your matches in the past, Avatar, and I have to say that I lobbied Phil a few times to get you over to DAVE but he wouldn't budge on it. I'll be glad to work with you."

[Chris walked right up and shook my hand and that broke the ice there. I will definitely be forever grateful for that as Chris is known as a real locker room leader here in USPW. Everyone went back to what they were doing with several wrestlers approaching me, including James Justice, who wasn't thrilled about being kept in the dark. But he understood things and why that decision was made. Also Doom wasn't too happy with me being here. He stayed in a corner with his arms crossed over his chest. He and I have had a few run-ins in the past but hopefully here he will allow by-gones to be by-gones and we can get a fresh start. But here we are on my first night publicly as Head Booker here in USPW. I cannot wait to get started.]

Angel and USPW together once again? Feels rather comforting.
:D

With TEW13 a little ways away, putting this dynasty together will do you well in keeping your thoughts flowing. In a way, it's a great 'occupy my time' kind of scenario. Would it be cool to see you step out into something totally new in '13? Totally! I'd love to see that. With that said though, there's something always interesting about an Angel USPW project.

I'll be stopping in to read when I can, my friend.

Angel and USPW together once again? Feels rather comforting.
:D

With TEW13 a little ways away, putting this dynasty together will do you well in keeping your thoughts flowing. In a way, it's a great 'occupy my time' kind of scenario. Would it be cool to see you step out into something totally new in '13? Totally! I'd love to see that. With that said though, there's something always interesting about an Angel USPW project.

I'll be stopping in to read when I can, my friend.

Great to see you on here and replying, E-V. I always look forward to your input on any of my diaries. This is definitely a great 'occupy my mind' scenario. You know how I am with USPW. Could I branch out into something totally new in '13? It's a possibility. A lot of it depends on how the game world shapes itself out. But it's great to have you reading, my friend.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/SamStrong.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/ShaneSneer_ew.jpg

[The New Year came and it was time for me to focus on my first card, which was coming soon. Perhaps sooner than I was ready for. I was given some office space within Sam Strong's home and I sat in there making my plans. The first interruption came by the USPW Owner himself Sam Strong.]

Sam Strong

"Avatar, I know you're working hard in here getting ready for Wednesday but I wanted to come and give you certain guidelines to run this promotion by. I already told the boys that I would be having some control and you knew that as well. Let me finish with everything before you comment. Here are the specifics: We cannot fall into debt at any point. I put my own money into this company and I'm not looking to lose it. I am also not looking to fall backward. If fans start looking at this company as any less than it already is then we are going to have some critical issues. I have two wrestlers for you to focus on at least for the next two years: Peter Valentine and Nicky Champion. I don't want them dropping in momentum at any time. I am also not looking for you to hire someone who is gonna break in two or three matches and just collect a paycheck on the sidelines. We have to be sure they can survive anything other than a freak accident. I know that accidents happen. However, there are definitely wrestlers out there who would get injured in a stiff breeze. Finally, there's a couple of wrestler types that you cannot hire. I'm not looking for any Japanese junior types of wrestlers or guys from that mixed martial arts thing. They do not fit the current product we are looking at. Any questions?"

[i thought for a moment and then shook my head, having been taking notes. This was going to slightly limit the wrestlers that I am able to look at signing. However, that's alright. We really need to put the focus where it belongs: with the USPW wrestlers already on contract.]

The Masked Avatar

"I think I've got it, Sam."

[sam nodded and before he left, Shane Sneer walked in to the room. He shook hands with Sam and then approached me. I began to wonder, just for a moment, how I was supposed to get any work done with all these interruptions.]

Shane Sneer

"Avatar, I wanted to let you know something: I have been working on possibly getting this company a pay-per-view deal. I have a meeting with representatives from Premier Pay TV. I would like you to sit in on that meeting."

[i nodded. That is one of the things that USPW has been lacking when it comes to being a mainstream promotion. Right now, promotions that do not have pay-per-view are falling behind those that do. It's a great source of income and lets the world know that you are a major player in the industry. After all, the more you expect people to pay for your product the better that product should be.]

The Masked Avatar

"That sounds amazing, Shane. I'll be ready whenever you call on me."

[shane nodded and clapped me on the back.]

Shane Sneer

"Looking forward to seeing the card layout."

The Masked Avatar

"I will have it soon, along with a list of wrestlers I contacted as soon as I found out about the position."

Shane Sneer

"Thanks. You'll have to run that by Sam, though."

[i nodded again and Shane did and then took off. I looked down at my notes. Yeah, this isn't going to be 100% easy but nothing that's good in life is ever easy. There are a few wrestlers and even a referee that I knew in my travels that I contacted. Hopefully, they will meet the approval of Sam and I won't have to make too many changes.]

Owner Goals:

Goal #1: USPW cannot fall into debt at any point.

Goal #2: USPW must not fall below Cult size at any point.

Goal #3: Nicky Champion must be kept above C+ momentum.

Goal #4: Peter Valentine must be kept above C+ momentum.

Goal #5: You cannot hire or extend the contract of any wrestler who has less than C- Resilience.

Goal #6: You can't hire any wrestler who is classed as a Japanese Junior.

Goal #7: You can't hire any wrestler who is classed as being an MMA Crossover.

List of workers contacted:

Eugene Williams: Referee

Dean Waldorf and Marv Statler: The Ring Generals Tag Team

Jack Griffith: Worker

Steve Flash: Worker

Katie Cameron: Manager

Crippler Ray Kingman: Road Agent

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPWAmericanWrestling.jpg

[show Poster Provided by SeanMcFly]

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 1 January 2010

Attendance: 5,000

Overall Rating: C+

TV Rating: 1.18

Pre Show: In an extremely short match, Anger defeated Captain USA in 4:12 by pinfall with a Demon Slam...D-

Pre Show: In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Bruce The Giant defeated The Hillbillys in 6:12 when Bruce The Giant defeated Pete The Hillbilly by pinfall with a Giant Choke Slam...D+

Pre Show: Belle Bryden comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd...C+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/Enygma_alt1jt.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/TysonBaine_alt4.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_World.jpg

[The show begins with a recap of the recent feud between Enygma and Tyson Baine over the USPW World World Title! These two have faced off outside of matches several times and each time Baine has gotten the better of the mysterious one. He has been absolutely brutal in beating down Enygma week after week. But the question remains: can Tyson Baine defeat Enygma when the World Title is on the line? That is one thing that has eluded the 'Demon From The Deep.']

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/Liberty_alt1_JT.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/giantredwood.jpg

James Justice vs. Giant Redwood

[Our opening contest here had a few of the fans within the stands rocking and rolling in their seats. Giant Redwood used his size advantage early on to keep Justice off his feet and on the mat. The Giant Red-Headed Tree sent Justice down with clubbing forearms after clubbing forearms. He brings down Justice with a body slam and then bounces off the ropes to hit his Standing Splash but Justice rolls out of the way! The crowd really got into it at that point!]

[Justice managed to attack the knees of Redwood, trying to fell the big tree! He dodged a clothesline from Redwood and then turned, beginning to pepper him with right hands while the crowd chanted 'DUDE!' with each punch thrown! After four punches, Justice began winding up the left and he nailed Redwood with the 'Liberty Big Left Hand!' The crowd cheered as Justice put his hand up and yelled 'TIMBER!' while Redwood fell to the mat! Justice bounced off the ropes -- SSSSSSTTTTTTAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSS -- DUDE KNEE DROP! The crowd erupts and the former USPW World Champion crouches and prepares for that Liberation Slam. He stares down Redwood and then the crowd boos as T-Rex enters the ring! Justice's eyes are locked on Redwood. The Jurassic Power crouches in the corner, motioning toward Justice and waiting. Justice hears the boos and turns -- SPEAR! T-Rex just SPEARED James Justice in half! The crowd boos as Baby Jamie calls for the bell!]

Winner: James Justice (Via Disqualification @ 3:45)

Match Rating: D+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/T-Rex_JS.jpg

[T-Rex stands over the broken body of James Justice and pounds his chest for a moment. He starts to exit the ring and then turns back to James! He walks over and picks up Justice -- EXTINCTION! He brought The Dude back down to the mat with his rarely used finisher and he sneers at the crowd before exiting the ring while EMT's come and check on Justice. What a dastardly attack by The Jurassic Power! The EMT's check in on James as T-Rex walks to the back without a single sound or word uttered.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/PeterValentine_alt.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_National.jpg

[The crowd within the Huntsville Fairground boo as Peter Valentine is shown on the big video screen. His fingers are brushing over the National Title Belt that is around his waist. He looks down at it for a moment and then up into the camera. A smile slides along the lips of the man known as 'Simply The Best' and 'The Chosen One.']

Peter Valentine

"Take a good long look right here USPW fans. What you are seeing right here is the Chosen One of USPW. I don't have to say it to you because I prove it night after night after night. I proved it by winning this USPW National Title, a belt that was brought back to USPW specifically for me. A belt that I will hold and make more important than the USPW World Television Title and the USPW World Title itself. I don't care who I have to go through night in and night out. I don't care if it's The Hardcore American Chris Caulfield. I don't care if it's that 'Dude' James Justice. I don't even care if it's Bruce The Giant himself. The bottom line for each and every one of you is that when I step into the ring you can already mark me up as the winner. Because I am the National Champion and I am The Chosen One. And as all of you know, I am simply the best."

[Peter rubs the belt for a few more moments, smiling and laughing derisively at the camera before we head back to the ring for our next encounter.]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/Java_ew.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/TribalWarrior_EW.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/MickMuscles_jt.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DannyRushmore.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/ShaneSneer_ew.jpg

Top Contenders Match

Savage Fury vs. The Towers of Power

[Two excellent, highly ranked tag teams went at it in this bout to determine the top contenders to the tag team title belts held by The People's Team. Savage Fury came down and they showed their savageness early on against The Towers of Power, knocking the two men off their gameplan and sending them down to have a long conversation with Shane Sneer while Savage Fury played to the crowd. Danny Rushmore slid back in the ring slowly and he directed a quick attack to the eyes of Tribal Warrior and for the next several minutes Tribal Warrior played the face-in-peril. He went through several double teams by The Towers, including a Double Flapjack and a double suplex! He was tossed outside the ring at times and Shane Sneer got in a few boots. Shane tries a boot to the head but that doesn't seem to have any effect on Warrior but a kick to the ribs did its job! Sneer rolled him back in the ring and Rushmore sent Tribal Warrior into a corner. He followed him in but Warrior moved out of the way! Rushmore hit chest-first in the corner and Tribal Warrior took him down with a clothesline! Both men fell down and out and started crawling toward their corners. The crowd got behind Savage Fury! Rushmore tagged out to Mick Muscles who came charging in but Java got the tag!]

[Java came in and dropped Mick and Danny with headbutts! Mick came running back at him and was dropped with a powerslam! Java made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- BROKEN UP! Danny got back in at the last minute! Tribal Warrior came in and all hell broke loose! Tribal Warrior sent Danny Rushmore and himself over the top rope with a clothesline, leaving Java and Mick Muscles in the ring! Java went for the Greetings From The Island -- Muscles moved out of the way! Muscles picked up Java quickly -- kick to the gut -- BULLDOZER POWERBOMB! Muscles makes the cover: 1 -- Sneer grabs and holds onto the leg of Java! -- 2 -- 3!]

Winners: The Towers of Power (Via Pinfall @ 8:05)

Match Rating: C

[The crowd booed as Mick rolled out of the ring and The Towers of Power and Shane Sneer began moving up the ramp. They were halted halfway up the ramp though. Their eyes grew wide and they seemed to gulp. They were surprised..]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/FreddieDatsun_alt.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/DesDavids_jhd1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_Tag.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_Tag.jpg

[...by the presence of the USPW World Tag Team Champions! The crowd roared for The People's Team as they stood just out on the ramp with their belts around their waists and stared down their future challengers. Savage Fury was coming to down at the ring and The Towers did the only thing they could do: they leaped through the crowd and exited through the people! The crowd booed them but they managed to get through unharmed. Rushmore grabbed a fan as they got far enough away from their future opponents and shoved him down just to use as a distraction in case The People's Team came after them through the crowd.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DemonAnger.jpg

[The big video screen lights up again, this time showing an empty hallway. Then someone comes walking down that hallway and bangs his head on the wall, hitting himself on the head. He draws a small amount of blood on his forehead from the crack on the head. He seems to be going reasonably insane.]

Anger

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You don't exist! You're just a fig newton of my imagination! Leave me alone!"

[Anger continues to hit himself in the head, much to the crowd's surprise as he continues down the hallway. Obviously he's having some...well...some personal issues to contend with. He slams his fist agaisnt the wall hard enough to draw blood on his hand. He tries to shake it off and continue down the hallway. Let's head back to the ring, right?]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/RavenNightfall_alt2_JS.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/CherryBomb_alt3.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_Womens.jpg

Women's Title Match

Raven Robinson defends vs. Cherry Bomb

[Even though these two ladies really showed the crowd some solid in-ring moves, the crowd didn't seem to get much into the action. It was back and forth between the two ladies until Cherry Bomb took control. She ran Raven's eyes across the top rope and then dropped her with a DDT, yelling at her the entire time in her own psychotic way. Cherry made a cover following the DDT: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! The crowd got a little behind Raven with that tough kickout. Cherry Bomb pulled off her headband and began choking Raven with it where the referee couldn't see the choke! The crowd booed because they obviously saw what happened. But Cherry Bomb throws the headband away before the referee can see or tell exactly what happened.]

[...Later in the bout, Raven had taken control back over from Cherry Bomb following a botched DDT. Raven showed off some good moves, hitting Cherry Bomb with a handspring elbow in the corner! Then she continued her momentum by taking her over with a snap mare and a dropkick to the back of the head. Raven signalled that it was over and kicked Cherry Bomb in the gut -- Night Faller! The crowd cheered as Raven made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3! A successful defense of the Women's Title!]

Winner: Raven Robinson (Via Pinfall @ 10:28)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/ShaneSneer_ew.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/JumboJackson_JSilver.jpg

[The big video screen lit up again for another interview. This time standing in the interview area were Shane Sneer and Jumbo Jackson! Jumbo simply sneers at the camera. Shane slowly gives a smirk, looking as confident as ever in his Sneer Corporation.]

Shane Sneer

"My first comment has to be that I am wondering why myself and the Sneer Corporation have to come to such a lowly town like Huntsville, Alabama. Was Birmingham really that booked? I mean, honestly, I'd rather be in a barn somewhere in Birmingham than in the best arena here in Huntsville, which come to think of it resembles a barn really. But now I have more important things to talk about than how low this town is. Tonight my man right here is in the main event of the evening against the USPW World Champion. What's wrong, Enygma, were you too afraid of Jumbo Jackson to make this a title match? Tonight Jumbo is going to make a lot of trouble for you Enygma. We're gonna send you back down to Parts Unknown with your tail between your legs and your belt around our waist. Now I will admit that Jumbo Jackson doesn't have a ton of wrestling ability. But what he does is he hurts people. He does exactly what I tell him to do. And tonight, Enygma, he is going to take you out for the Sneer Corporation. Tonight, Enygma, you are going to face a hostile takeover by the Sneer Corporation."

[Jumbo growls for a moment and then it's back to the ring!]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/TysonBaine_alt4.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/ChrisCaulfield_JT.jpg

Tyson Baine vs. Chris Caulfield

[The crowd really got behind Chris Caulfield when The Hardcore American came out! It immediately brought forth a chant of 'USA, USA, USA!' Caulfield responded to it with a smile and a thumbs up to the crowd before he entered the ring and he was immediately stomped on by Tyson Baine! Baine sent a few knees to the side of the head of the Hardcore American and then backed him into a corner! Baine tossed in a few forearms and then whipped Caulfield across the ring and into the other corner! Caulfield staggered out of the corner and Baine charged him -- CLOTHESLINE BY CAULFIELD! The crowd cheered as Caulfield rocked Baine with the clothesline but Baine didn't go down! After a moment Baine pounded his chest and roared to boos from the crowd! Caulfield bounced off the ropes -- ducked a clothesline by Baine -- Cross Body -- Caught! Baine caught Caulfield in mid-air and dropped him with a backbreaker! The crowd booed as Baine continued on a tear for the next few minutes...]

[...Baine has been on the advantage for several minutes and he's locked Caulfield in a Bear Hug! The crowd begins a 'USA, USA, USA' chant, trying to get Caulfield to respond! Referee Robbie Sanchez checks on Caulfield but Caulfield will not give up! Caulfield begins to respond to the chants and he boxes the ears of Tyson Baine! A second time! A third time and the hold is broken! Caulfield throws lefts and rights to Tyson Baine! The crowd gets pumped up! Caulfield with a big clothesline -- DUCKED! The clothesline hit the referee! Chris looks down at referee Robbie Sanchez, realizing what he's done! He gets spun around by Tyson Baine -- kick to the gut by Caulfield! The Hardcore American drops Baine with a DDT! The crowd goes wild as Caulfield makes the cover but there's no referee to count! The crowd begins to boo as Caulfield's rival Bruce The Giant begins walking down toward the ring! Caulfield sees him and gets to his feet, watching and waiting for Bruce to come into the ring! Caulfield is all set as Bruce takes his time getting down there. Behind Caulfield, Tyson Baine sits up! Baine slowly moves to his feet and hits Caulfield with a push that sends him out of the ring through the middle rope! Bruce smiles as he picks up Caulfield and rams him right into the ringpost! Caulfield falls to the ground outside the ring. Bruce looks up at Baine and tosses Caulfield into the ring. Tyson Baine grabs Caulfield -- HADES BOMB! Baine reaches down and drops the referee into position, making the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Tyson Baine (Via Pinfall @ 9:39)

Match Rating: B

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/BruceTheGiant_sockpuppet.jpg

[The crowd boos as Bruce enters the ring following the ending bell. Bruce tosses referee Robbie Sanchez out of the ring and then comes face-to-face with Tyson Baine! The two staredown each other for a full minute before Baine moves and exits the ring. Bruce turns his attention to Chris Caulfield, picking him up and lifting him in the air. He holds him up there for a good 30 seconds before dropping him hard with the Giant Choke Slam! Bruce roars, raising his hand and then dropping a fist to the back of the neck of Caulfield! Bruce exits the ring and EMTs come out once more to check on the condition of Chris Caulfield.]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/Enygma_alt1jt.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/JumboJackson_JSilver.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/ShaneSneer_ew.jpg

Non Title

Enygma vs. Jumbo Jackson

[Jumbo and Shane came out to the ring first to heavy boos from the crowd, especially after the promo that Shane made earlier this evening. Then the lights went out in the arena and a spotlight began moving over the crowd. Some dark piano music began to play and the spotlight finally found what it was looking for: Enygma stalking within the crowd. He looked toward a fan and then came walking from the rafters down toward the ring with a purpose. He stepped over the guardrail and stared down Jumbo Jackson from ringside. He climbed up on the apron and then on the top rope -- backflip into the ring! What an impressive move by the Champ! He turned and faced Jumbo, taking the belt off and putting it at ringside.]

[With the World Champion being the quicker of the two men, he started off with the advantage using a hit and move strategy on Jumbo. This kept Jumbo off guard as Enygma would hit something like a dropkick and then back off. Enygma really caught Jumbo off guard with an armdrag and then an armbar. He cinched it on tight until Jumbo managed to find his way to his feet. Jumbo grabbed Enygma by the mask and yanked him down to the mat with it! The crowd booed that move! Jumbo dropped an elbow -- missed! Enygma rolled out of the way and got to his feet, moving to a corner and soaking in the cheers from the crowd! Jumbo got frustrated and charged Enygma but Enygma dodged and Jumbo went chest-first into the corner. Enygma rolled him up: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! Jumbo rolled outside the ring for a breather...]

[...Later in the match, Jumbo had slid back in and taken control over Enygma because you can only run for so long. Jumbo focused in on the back of Enygma during this time in control. He dropped Enygma with a backbreaker and kept the middleweight wrestler over his knee, stretching him out and trying to get a submission but Enygma would not give up! Jumbo rolled him off after a couple of minutes and played to the crowd to boos! Jumbo picked up Enygma and hooked him around the waist -- side belly to belly suplex! Jumbo makes the cover, hooking the leg: 1 -- 2 -- SHOULDER UP! Jumbo gets up and stomps on the shoulder of Enygma that had been raised off the mat. He picks up Enygma and shoots him off to the ropes -- powerslam! What a move! Jumbo points to the turnbuckles and the crowd goes almost hushed as the big man goes outside begins to ascend the turnbuckles! The crowd are on their feet, worried about their hero. Jumbo leaps -- SPLASH MISSES!]

[The crowd goes wild as Enygma moved when Jumbo tried for the top rope splash! An 'Enygma' chant begins within the crowd and he tries using the ropes to help him get to his feet. Jumbo gets some help from Shane Sneer at ringside to get up. Jumbo comes over and Enygma lights up his chest with a chop! A second one! A third one! The crowd goes wild! Enygma bounces off the ropes and slides between the legs of Jumbo Jackson to get behind him! Enygma hits a dropkick to the back of Jumbo Jackson! Jumbo staggers and Enygma takes advantage, grabbing the ankle and tripping the larger wrestler -- Enygma Variation! Enygma hits his finishing scissored ankle lock! The crowd cheers their approval and Shane Sneer yells for Jumbo not to give but within a minute, Jumbo has no choice but to submit and save his ankle!]

Winner: Enygma (Via Submission @ 11:36)

Match Rating: B-

[The crowd cheers as Enygma releases the hold and Jumbo rolls out of the ring to lick his wounds with Shane Sneer. Enygma grabs the USPW World Title Belt and looks to the crowd for a moment. This momentary pause is enough time for him to get clotheslined from behind...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/TysonBaine_alt4.jpg

[Tyson Baine has once again attacked the USPW World Heavyweight Champion! Baine grabs Enygma and drops him with the Hades Bomb! The crowd boos heavily as Enygma looks broken and beaten in the center of the ring. The number one contender looks down at the Champion and stares at his mask first and then at the belt. He makes the 'belt' motion at his waist and stands tall over Enygma to begin the new year and end the first show.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/SamStrong.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg

[The first card under my regime was under way tonight and I sat within Sam Strong's office in the back and watched it on the monitors. He had little tidbits of information here and there but for the most part he seemed impressed with everything going on. He especially appreciated the Peter Valentine segment, of course. When the show was over, I turned to Sam. I am sure that my eyes were full of question. After all, doesn't everyone want praise from their boss? Or at least to be told the card wasn't horrible?]

The Masked Avatar

"So? What did you think?"

Sam Strong

"There were only a couple of things that I might have looked at. The card did not have Nicky or the USPW World Television Champion Andre Jones. Other than those two glaring omissions, I'd say that right now I'm glad Shane recommended you for the job. You seem to really know what you're doing so far. The segment with Peter went very well. We have to keep him in the public eye, after all."

The Masked Avatar

"Thanks, Sam. I agree. Peter should definitely be at the forefront. He is one of our champions, after all. I was also thinking that starting next week we could look into running some house shows. Keep our workers on their toes, at least the ones who have agreed to work house shows in their contracts."

Sam Strong

"I won't stand in the way of that right now, Avatar. But if it starts bringing up some grumbling within the promotion then we will have to look at that. One of the good things about working here is the smaller amount of dates that wrestlers have to work. I know that guys like Jethro and Peter enjoy not having to work each and every night."

The Masked Avatar

"True but back in your day wrestlers were going sixty minute broadways every night. So I think these guys can get used to a few additional days of work. If it causes too much trouble then we will work something else out.."

[i stood up and shook Sam's hand. I looked him right in the eyes because that is how all men do it. I have to show a strong confidence in my gaze so that he knows I'm not going to be someone he can run over.]

Sam Strong

"Well, I will see you at my house tomorrow and we can go over the ratings when they start coming in."

[i nodded and then turned and exited the office, feeling pretty good about the show as a whole. I hoped the tv audience felt the same. As I moved down the hallway, I heard someone calling my name. I turned and saw...]

[...Alicia.]

Alicia Strong

"Hey Avatar. I just wanted to say that you put on a great show out there. A couple of people are a little irritated within the back because they weren't used, mostly Nicky and Andre. But I did a little walking through the fans and they seemed to really enjoy the show. Keep up the good work."

The Masked Avatar

"Thanks, Alicia. I just hope that this can translate into ratings and get these guys over."

Alicia Strong

"That's part of your job, Avatar. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I broke up with that boyfriend. He just wasn't good for me at all. He left me the other night and so I decided that I needed to leave him permanently, right?"

[she hung her head for a moment and I couldn't help that I pulled her into a hug. She didn't resist though. After a respectable time and no grinding I might add, I pulled back and looked in her eyes.]

The Masked Avatar

"You've just got to find yourself the right man, Alicia. He will come. You're better than some guy who was trying to get you drunk, anyway. But I need to go. I need to get some sleep and then I'll be over at your father's tomorrow morning."

[Alicia smiled shyly.]

Alicia Strong

"Alright Avatar. Maybe I'll see you there."

[i nodded and lingered a moment and then turned to walk away. When I got outside and got a burst of that cold air, I shook my head. What am I gonna do? Oh, that's right, get some sleep.]

Awesome show and promo!

Erm how old are Avatar and Alicia respectively?

I'm glad you enjoyed the show! Always great to get some feedback. The Masked Avatar is 32 and Alicia Strong is 23. So there's about a nine year difference between the two.

Shall we be seeing a Coca-Cola machine AD? ;)

We just might. You never know what might happen. ;) Am glad that most like my Anger characterization.

I'm glad you enjoyed the show! Always great to get some feedback. The Masked Avatar is 32 and Alicia Strong is 23. So there's about a nine year difference between the two.

We just might. You never know what might happen. ;) Am glad that most like my Anger characterization.

Not going to lie. Anger Cola was one of the greatest things I've ever read.

Thanks, just helps me to get into the story.

That's no problem. Any questions that come, feel free to ask them. I really enjoy the reader interaction in my diaries.

Not going to lie. Anger Cola was one of the greatest things I've ever read.

I really really appreciate you saying that. If Adam ever wants to make it canon, he can feel free to do so.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg

[The rest of the week went by with little fanfare aside from a short celebration. We scored a 1.18 in our first ratings of the new year, a ratings record for USPW! Sam and I toasted while Shane didn't look as happy about things but it was partly his own doing in that he set up the feuds and all. I just ran with them. So we eventually convinced him to join in on the celebrations. Though I cannot blame him for being upset. In my first show I set a new ratings record that he couldn't reach.]

[The signings started coming in on Saturday with Eugene Williams, Jack Griffith and Crippler Ray Kingman all coming aboard. There were several more signings throughout the week but it seemed that no one wanted to sign on a written contract. Apparantly, the number three company in the United States isn't good enough for people who don't have any other job. But we worked on pay-per-appearance deals and that is good enough for me right now. The first house show came and went on Monday night. We received $7,362 for it in profit. I figure that's a pretty good amount to start out at in an area where we are least popular.]

[As the day of our next card began coming up, I found myself sitting within Sam Strong's office within his home. I could hear the tv going on within the background in the living area. I couldn't really focus on what was being watched but I could definitely hear the voice of Peter Valentine. He is one guy that seems to grate on everyone's nerves. But he's also the best friend of Sam Strong, the boss. So everyone has to put up with him.]

Peter Valentine

"Hey, toots, go get me another beer, will ya?"

[Hearing Alicia's sigh made me want to get up and go after Peter for saying that to her. Sam just amusedly chastised his friend and they continued to watch whatever they were watching. After a few minutes I heard the door opening and peeked up to see who was walking in.]

[Of course it was Alicia. I didn't blame her at all from wanting to get away from those types of attitudes. I could not believe that her father actually let Peter speak to her that way. Guess there are some definite benefits to being the boss's best friend.]

Alicia Strong

"Hey, Avatar, what are you working on?"

The Masked Avatar

"This week's script, actually. We have some interesting things coming up. After what Peter said in there, I hate to even think about asking you this but I am going to anyway. Belle came out last week in the pre show and shot t-shirts out into the crowd and it was a big hit. This week, I'd like you to do the same thing."

Alicia Strong

"Sure, Avatar, whatever is good for the company. You know that."

[i watched as Alicia took a seat beside me and she began looking over the script. She was leaning over to look at the pages and I had to admit that she smelled wonderful. She must be wearing a new perfume or something. I tried to push those thoughts back in my head as I cleared my throat.]

The Masked Avatar

"Next week, I'd actually like to give you some on-screen time. You are deserving of a match, Alicia, and I'd really like to help boost your character."

[Alicia's eyes lit up and my heart skipped a beat but I kept my emotions down.]

Alicia Strong

"Yeah? Thanks, Avatar. I'm not entirely as comfortable back here as I am in the ring. My Dad taught me well, not to mention Sensational Ogiwara."

The Masked Avatar

"I am sure you'll do great, Alicia. In fact, let's go over what we can plan for your match."

[And that started a whirlwind of ideas, showing she is not only Beautiful but creative as well and knows where she wants her character to go.]

Why are all the hotties looking crazy? THEIR EYES WANT TO KILL!

That makes for a perfect female wrestler, right? The crazy look and eyes that want to kill?

===

USPWrestling.com...

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 2 January 2010

Darryl Devine vs. The Force

Des Davids vs. Anger

USPW World Television Title Match: Andre Jones defends vs. Captain USA

Nicky Champion vs. The Masked Avatar

T-Rex vs. Chris Caulfield

There's no contest but it's still a lot of fun to read the predictions.

With me most likely picking up USPW in 2013, seeing this diary spring off was a welcome surprise!

You still need to buy his merchandise!

Des Davids vs. Anger

For the first time in forever I actually care about Anger. Still doesn't mean I think he's going to win!

USPW World Television Title Match: Andre Jones defends vs. Captain USA

Still is going to be on TV? Meh...

Because I'm not at home and am too impatient to wait, what's Avatar's popularity?

T-Rex vs. Chris Caulfield - DQ

This is easiest the safest choice I'm going to get in a main event.

With me most likely picking up USPW in 2013, seeing this diary spring off was a welcome surprise!

Thanks! Am glad you're reading and I hope you enjoy it! Feel free to comment any time and welcome to the USPW family.

Des Davids vs. Anger

For the first time in forever I actually care about Anger. Still doesn't mean I think he's going to win!

If I can get one more person to enjoy using Anger then life is good. :)

Because I'm not at home and am too impatient to wait, what's Avatar's popularity?

The Masked Avatar is at a 'C' in popularity across the United States.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPWAmericanWrestling.jpg

[show Poster Provided by SeanMcFly]

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 2 January 2010

Attendance: 4,839

Overall Rating: C

TV Rating: 1.13

Pre Show: In a match that had some good action and average heat, Freddie Datsun defeated Jumbo Jackson in 5:56 by pinfall with a Patriot Press...C-

Pre Show: In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Jack Griffith defeated Java in 5:45 by pinfall with a Jack in The Box...C-

Pre Show: Alicia Strong comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd...C+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/Enygma_alt1jt.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/TysonBaine_alt4.jpg

[The show began with highlights from the main event match last week where Enygma defeated Jumbo Jackson. But more importantly was what happened after the match where Tyson Baine attacked him and laid him out. Tyson stood over him in victory and he will be getting a shot at Stars, Stripes And Slams live and only on pay-per-view!]

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/DarrylDevine_alt1_JS.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/Seduction_jsilver.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/JimForce_JT.jpg

[Darryl Devine looked extremely confident as he came down to the ring with Seduction hanging on his every step. He looked toward the back and watched as the man known simply as The Force came running down to the ring, getting cheers and reactions from the crowd! The Force was actually pretty dominant in this match, surprising Devine. Devine got in a few hints of action. Maybe a clothesline here or a punch there. But The Force ended up shrugging those off and shaking the ropes! He grabbed Devine and kicked him in the gut before lifting him up and dropping him with the Full Force, getting the pinfall.]

Winner: The Force (Via Pinfall @ 4:07)

[Following the match, The Force grabbed a microphone from ringside and stepped back into the ring, looking as wild and crazy as ever.]

The Force

"Come to me, FOOORRRCCCEEEMANIACS!!!!!"

[Alot of snarls and growls from The Force]

The Force

"Forcemaniacs, we have been presented with a quest of epic proportions. As I spoke to the great and almighty power that is within my body known as the FFFOOORRRCCCEEE I learned that I need to go on a spiritual tour of USPW. I need to start this tour by fighting against one of the most dastardly of the no-good enemies of this home: Peter Valentine. Valentine, the FFFOOORRRCCCEEE has declared that you must fall to the might of the power that is the mighty power known as the FFFOOORRRCCCEEE! What say you to this ultimate challenge, mortal?"

[The Force stands tall within the ring pacing around for a moment and then Peter Valentine steps out from the back. Peter looks toward the ring and stops at the top of the ramp while The Force groans and grunts.]

Peter Valentine

"Are you serious, Force? Do you really think that you can step inside the ring with the Chosen One? You're gonna learn the hard way, boy, that you are stepping into a man's game. But it won't be tonight."

[The crowd boos heavily.]

Peter Valentine

"No, I will grant you your match at my National Title but it will be on my terms and at Stars, Stripes And Slams live on pay-per-view so that people around the country can see me pin your shoulders to the mat. Until then, enjoy the rest of your evening and live in fear of the Chosen One. Because I am what I say I am and that is simply the best."

[The music plays and Peter returns to the back, followed shortly thereafter by the Force.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/ChrisCaulfield_JT.jpg

[The big video screen lights up slightly and shows a darkened area backstage. As the camera gains focus, Chris Caulfield can be seen sitting on the floor and leaning against a brick wall.]

Chris Caulfield

"T-Rex, tonight USPW has declared that the two of us go one on one inside the ring. They say that you are a killer and what you did last week to James Justice was hardcore. Well, take a look at me. Look at these scars on my face and there are more on my chest and on my back. You want to talk about hardcore? I suffered through more hardcore matches than anyone on the roster here in USPW. Do you honestly think that there is anything else that you can put me through? Do you think there is any length that I would not go to in order to win? I am the Hardcore American and tonight you are going to find out why. Then there is Bruce The Giant. Bruce, you attacked me last week but I'm still here. I'm still fighting. You want to attack me again? Go ahead and attack me. What you are just proving to the world is that I am hardcore enough to take it and keep coming back for more. Bruce, T-Rex, I'm coming for you both."

[Chris pulls himself up and walks away as we head back to the ring.]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/DesDavids_jhd1.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DemonAnger.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/ShaneSneer_ew.jpg

Des Davids vs. Anger

[shane Sneer really had to help Anger come down to the ring as he seemed to be talking to someone who wasn't really there. He got pushed inside and an attack by one half of the USPW World Tag Team Champions awoke the beast in him. Des didn't keep the advantage for long as Anger started fighting back. Anger took down Des with a sharp DDT and he made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! The crowd cheered heavily when Des kicked out. Anger tossed Des Davids outside the ring and Shane Sneer got in a few hard kicks. He tossed Des back inside the ring and Anger went for a piledriver! But Des blocked it! Des elevated Anger over his head to the mat and the crowd started a 'Des' chant!. Outside the ring, Shane Sneer grabbed a fan's sign at ringside and tore it up, yelling at the fan...]

[...Both men fought to their feet and began exchanging punches within the center of the ring! Des blocked a punch and threw one more! Then a second! A third knocked Anger to the mat! Des whipped Anger into a corner and followed him in, climbing up and throwing punches in the corner! Bet I know what number he is gonna stop at! At ten, he dropped back down and played to the crowd as Anger left the ring. Anger seemed to be hearing voices again and Shane tried to yell at him to gain control. Anger headed toward the crowd and grabbed a drink from a fan! He looked down at it for a moment and then shook his head and dropped the 'Pepsi.' He walked down the aisle toward the back with Shane Sneer following him and trying to get him back to the ring. Referee Baby Jamie had no choice but to count him out.]

Winner: Des Davids (Via Countout @ 6:40)

Match Rating: D

[Des celebrated the win, going over into his corner to get his tag title belt. He got hit with a forearm shot from behind...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DannyRushmore.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/MickMuscles_jt.jpg

[...The Towers of Power had hit the ring and attacked Des Davids from behind! The #1 Contenders hit Des with a Double Suplex and then set him up for a Spiked Piledriver...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/FreddieDatsun_alt.jpg

[...But Freddie Datsun hit the ring! He took down Mick with a clothesline and brought his fist back to punch Danny but Rushmore exited the ring quickly and grabbed Mick, pulling him out. Freddie checked on Des while also staring down The Towers.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/Enygma_alt1jt.jpg

[The big video screen lights up to show backstage where Enygma is...walking! He has the USPW World title belt around his waist as he moves down the hallway. He turns a corner -- BIG BOOT!...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/TysonBaine_alt4.jpg

[...Tyson Baine comes onto the scene and puts the boots to the USPW World Champion! The crowd boos as Enygma is tossed into the wall by his much larger adversary! Baine grabs Enymga around the throat and the lights go off within that hallway. How odd? A struggle can be heard and when the lights come back on, Baine is holding...a mop? Baine looks at it for a moment and growls, dropping it to the floor and stalking off as we head back to the ring.]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/AndreJones_Trell.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/CaptainUSA_ewanite.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_TV.jpg

USPW World Television Title Match

Andre Jones defends vs. Captain USA

[Ooooo, the crowd didn't care for this one and it brought their mood down despite it being a title defense. This match featured a 'USA' chant from the crowd early on for an offensive flury by Captain USA but that didn't last very long. Andre managed to hit USA with a low blow and he took control from there. Andre tossed Captain USA outside the ring and followed him out. He ran Captain USA into the ring post and then into the steel steps before he climbed back in the ring. When USA got back in the ring, Andre took down USA with a sharp body slam and then went up top for an uncharacteristic elbowdrop from the top turnbuckle! The USPW World Television Champion went on to hit an exhausted Captain USA with a Blast From The Past and got the pinfall victory.]

Winner: Andre Jones (Via Pinfall @ 7:21)

Match Rating: D-

[Following the match, Andre grabbed a microphone from ringside.]

Andre Jones

"Take a look at this belt I hold right here. I just love a good belt."

[Andre raises the USPW World Television Title belt up and kisses it.]

Andre Jones

"This is my belt and no one, no one, no one is gonna take her from me. This belt legitimizes me as a Champion. It is the reason I started my career and I will die to keep this belt around my waist. That being said, I need some competition for the gold. I need someone to step up and face me. So at USPW's Stars, Stripes And Slams I am offering an open challenge to any wrestler who wants to step inside the ring with me. If anyone thinks they are tougher than this old man who was in the ring with me earlier then step inside the ring with me and I will prove that I am the better conditioned athlete. Oh, it's true."

[Andre drops the microphone and heads to the back.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DemonAnger.jpg

[The big video screen lights up to show backstage and show Anger staggering along the hallway again. He is bouncing off one wall and then another! He is holding his ears and when he pulls his hands away from them it can be seen that he is bleeding from the ears.]

Anger

"Tell me where to go! Tell me where and I will go there! I promise! Just make the pain stop! Make the hurt go away!"

[Anger continues down the hallway and then he pauses and drops to his knees, breathing out heavy breaths. A smile actually slides to his lips as he seems relieved for the first time ever. The camera slides over to reveal what he is looking at: A Coca Cola Machine.]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/NickyChampion_alt2_JS.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg

[Definitely the match of the night thus far here on American Wrestling with The Masked Avatar making his debut inside the ring for USPW. The Masked Avatar went after Nicky Champion early in the match, bringing the younger wrestler down to the mat and then kicking him hard in the ribs. During the opening few minutes of the match, Avatar focused in on the rib area of Nicky Champion with punches and kicks and a gutbuster. The crowd booed these moves as Nicky is a definite fan favorite and mentored by Sam Strong. Avatar tossed Nicky out of the ring and joined him outside, grabbing him by the hair and slinging him into the ringpost! The crowd went wild with boos and Avatar made threats to the first row before tossing Nicky back in the ring...]

[...Nicky tried a few comebacks throughout the middle portion of the match but Avatar would always have a counter. Avatar locked on a reverse chinlock and tried to get the submission from Nicky but Champion wouldn't have it. The crowd got behind 'Hawkeye' and he managed to get to his feet and turned the move into a side headlock and then dropped Avatar with a belly-to-back suplex! Both men lie on the mat for several seconds before moving to their feet. Nicky sent Avatar into a corner and came in, dropping him with a monkey flip! Nicky was jazzed up by the crowd and hit Avatar with a body slam and then an elbow drop! He made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! Avatar still had enough left in the tank to kick out! Nicky grabbed Avatar by the mask and Avatar punched him in the hurting ribs. Avatar got to his feet and yanked Nicky into the Piledriver position! The crowd booed this as Avatar raised Nicky up but Nicky came back down! Nicky scored a couple of rib shots, breaking the hold. Nicky got to his feet and ducked a clothesline -- HAWKEYE HAMMER! Nicky nailed Avatar with his finisher! He makes a cover, hooking the leg: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Nicky Champion (Via Pinfall @ 8:30)

Match Rating: C

[Nicky was clutching his ribs as he got to his feet. He got his arm raised and then the referee ducked out of the way as Nicky was clotheslined down from behind...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/JackGriffith_JT.jpg

[...Some of the more informed fans would recognize this man as former SCCW and DAVE wrestler 'Southern Justice' Jack Griffith! Griffith yanks Nicky Champion to his feet and drops him with the short Vertical Lift Spinebuster known as the Jack in The Box! Jack looks down at Nicky and spits on him! The crowd really boos that as Griffith raises his arms in victory before exiting the ring.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/BelleBryden_jsilver.jpg

[The big video screen lights up to show the interview area and standing there is the Beautiful blonde known as Belle Bryden.]

Belle Bryden

"It has been four months since I dropped the USPW Women's Title to that ugly excuse for a womens wrestler Raven Robinson. During that time, I was never given a proper rematch for the title. So next week I want the opportunity to take back my title and put it around this slim, trim waist where it belongs."

[belle does the hair flip and then walks away.]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/T-Rex_JS.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/ChrisCaulfield_JT.jpg

T-Rex vs. Chris Caulfield

[And it is time for our hard-hitting main event. Everyone expected a brawl between these two and they weren't disappointed in that. However, the main event was not as good as the fans had come to expect. Caulfield hit T-Rex early in the bout with punches and clotheslines and he finally clotheslined The Jurassic Power over the top rope and to the floor! Caulfield followed him out and grabbed T-Rex, running him toward the ringpost -- blocked! T-Rex put his hand up and blocked at the last moment and then tossed Caulfield into the ring post! The crowd booed as T-Rex looked to them for a moment. He pointed out a fan's sign and then slapped the fan! Security stepped in quickly to break things up. T-Rex turned back to and grabbed Caulfield and tossed him back in the ring, following him inside. T-Rex began choking Caulfield on the mat, having referee Eugene Williams threaten to disqualify him...]

[...The match continued with T-Rex still in charge and working over the shoulders and upper back of the Hardcore American. He set Caulfield up and then raised him -- PILEDRIVER! The Piledriver finally connects and T-Rex makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- SHOULDER UP! Somehow Chris Caulfield got that right shoulder up! T-Rex growled angrily as he got back up and got into a shoving fight with the referee. The referee backed into the corner and Caulfield pulled himself up. He rolled up T-Rex from behind: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! A near fall there for Caulfield! T-Rex got back up and gave a hard stomp to the shoulder of Caulfield! The Jurassic Power continued in control for the next several minutes...]

[...T-Rex sent Caulfield down with a body slam and then backed into a corner, waiting for Caulfield to get back up! The crowd got behind Caulfield, trying to warn him about T-Rex! Caulfield got up and turned -- SPEAR -- MISSED! Caulfield got out of the way of the spear! The Hardcore American grabs T-Rex and locks in a full nelson -- SLAM! Caulfield rolled his shoulders back, obviously favoring that upper half of his body. He bounced off the ropes -- legdrop! He makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! Both men look exhausted in the ring by now and business is about to pick up as Bruce The Giant makes his way down to the ring! Caulfield focuses in on T-Rex, not seeing Bruce yet. The Hardcore American locks T-Rex in a sleeperhold! T-Rex's arms flail but Caulfield holds onto the move tightly! T-Rex pushes back, running all the way back to a corner, squashing Caulfield in the corner! Bruce The Giant climbs on the apron and wraps his big hand around the throat of Caulfield, causing the DQ!]

Winner: Chris Caulfield (Via Disqualification @ 18:27)

Match Rating: C-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/BruceTheGiant_sockpuppet.jpg

[bruce steps inside the ring over the top rope and holds Chris by the throat! T-Rex comes charging in -- spear in the corner by The Jurassic Power! T-Rex and Bruce The Giant both grab Chris around the throat -- Double Choke Slam! Caulfield goes down but the crowd pops...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/Liberty_alt1_JT.jpg

[...For the arrival of James Justice! James comes running down to the ring and slides inside with a chair in hand! He swings the chair and connects with T-Rex as T-Rex charged him! James swung the chair and hit Bruce in the shoulder! A big chair shot sends Bruce over the top rope! T-Rex rolls out of the ring and James Justice stands tall at the end of the show! What an ending!]

It's back baby. The greatest manager in USPW HISTORY has returned. I am, of course, talking about the fabled Coca Cola Machine. Rumour has it that even Tommy Cornell trembles in fear of its omnipotent powers.

I believe those rumors are quite true! The coca cola machine has felled many legendary superstars in its day. Be afraid, be very afraid. :) Love the comments, though. Keep them coming!

===

USPWrestling.com...

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 3 January 2010

T-Rex vs. Captain USA

Jack Griffith vs. Java

Chris Caulfield vs. Tribal Warrior

Non Title: The Masked Avatar vs. Enygma

Bruce The Giant vs. James Justice

Fun Fan Signs:

Archived