Old mods

I am terrible at keeping records, and now it has given me a sad. I switched computers and have none of my wmma1 and wmma2 mods left. I would like some of them back foe the sake of posterity, but more importantly I want some wmma1 mods to create a starting point for a community historical mod.

We have wanted one of those for year but they haven't gotten started. I figure once a basic one is up it will be easier to keep it going.

That said, I know some of you nerds still have wmma1. If someone can find me any modern warrior mods from wmma1 and wmma2 then I'll use them to start a historical mod set shortly after the fall of PRIDE. I'd like them for my own records too, so anyone that can hook a brother up will get some early access to any historical mods I make and probably MW too.

Get to it, nerds.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, I started with this version. I hadn't even heard of WMMA back during the first version. I'm happy to do anything I can to help out on the community mod, I have a good knowledge base in MMA history and I'm happy to do the setting up of fighters and orgs, I just can't imagine doing the entire thing by myself.

• 2 weeks later...
Started a new thread on this,but I guess I should have posted here.I started on a mod that would start in June 2002.I don't mind doing the records even though it will take me awhile I already made it through the A's lol got aways to go.I am just not very good at name value and training camps so if someone wanted to take it over after I got through the records I think we would have a good start to make one for different years.This is just something that has been talked about for too long and I think it's about time we got it done.

I could try and help you with a bit of this Afroduck. I don't know how much help I would be, but I can try :) I'd say for name value, look at the UFC PPV sales for the era. The records actually won't be that hard, it will just take a lot of work.

Also @ Tag, I had a few of your old MW2 mods on my old computer, but it died on me :( I might try and get the HDD out and see if I can recover some of the files.

• 2 months later...

Archived