1983 War To Settle The Score Mod Hype Thread

Playing as WWF:

There are some incorrect logos for TV shows and events.

The Dream Team and The Hart Foundation are set as active stables with no members.

Some logos are thrown on their because I couldn't find a logo for that show or event. Stables was just a oversight

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No problem! I think I was editing my post when you quoted me and it jumped to a new page so I'll just post it again. WCW should be owned by the Turner Entertainment Media Group not Time Warner. Time Warner didn't exist for another 13 years.

No problem! I think I was editing my post when you quoted me and it jumped to a new page so I'll just post it again. WCW should be owned by the Turner Entertainment Media Group not Time Warner. Time Warner didn't exist for another 13 years.

Alright will fix in next update.

Love the mod! :cool:

If I can give any suggestion for future improvements:

The Killer in Georgia was not Karl Kox, but Tim Brooks

Barry Horowitz in WWF was babyface under the Barry Hart name

Brian Blair only wrestled 3 matches in WWF during November 1983 and they were all in Los Angeles, so I guess he shouldn't be in the company yet

Lou Albano should manage, along with others already assigned, Don Muraco, Fuji, Lee and Iron Mike Sharpe...

Blassie managed Ed Wiskowski, Koloff and Ray Stevens

Love the mod! :cool:

If I can give any suggestion for future improvements:

The Killer in Georgia was not Karl Kox, but Tim Brooks

Barry Horowitz in WWF was babyface under the Barry Hart name

Brian Blair only wrestled 3 matches in WWF during November 1983 and they were all in Los Angeles, so I guess he shouldn't be in the company yet

Lou Albano should manage, along with others already assigned, Don Muraco, Fuji, Lee and Iron Mike Sharpe...

Blassie managed Ed Wiskowski, Koloff and Ray Stevens

Killer Karl Kox is in Georgia because when I was doing title history Wikepedia had him the NWA National Heavyweight Champion at the time. Wrestingdata has different info will fix in the Next Update. Thanks I am gad your enjoying it.

Oh by the way Matt I have found three guys I didn't fix on the drugs. Invader I, Superstar Billy Graham, and Mark Lewin.

Invader I, that was Jose Gonzalez, right? I'm not aware of any drugs that he ever took. If anything, I'd just set his personality to be an extremely negative influence.

Superstar Billy Graham, I'd say maybe tone his down a bit, but leave it there, and at the same time, tick him as reformed because I think he stopped around this time.

And as for Mark Lewin, from what I've read on him recently, he was someone who kept to himself and lived a pretty private life, but was a nice guy when around everybody. Don't think he did any drugs, and if I'm not mistaken, I think that was just hearsay started up by some random people who just wanted to hear their heads rattle.

Invader I, that was Jose Gonzalez, right? I'm not aware of any drugs that he ever took. If anything, I'd just set his personality to be an extremely negative influence.

Superstar Billy Graham, I'd say maybe tone his down a bit, but leave it there, and at the same time, tick him as reformed because I think he stopped around this time.

And as for Mark Lewin, from what I've read on him recently, he was someone who kept to himself and lived a pretty private life, but was a nice guy when around everybody. Don't think he did any drugs, and if I'm not mistaken, I think that was just hearsay started up by some random people who just wanted to hear their heads rattle.

I have already fixed the three in the database. Just waiting to see if any other people see anything I need to fix before I do another update.

I have already fixed the three in the database. Just waiting to see if any other people see anything I need to fix before I do another update.

More on WWF and Georgia: Invaders, Stan Hansen and Masked Superstar were doing a babyface run

David Sammartino was wrestling under the name Bruno Jr.

More on WWF and Georgia: Invaders, Stan Hansen and Masked Superstar were doing a babyface run

David Sammartino was wrestling under the name Bruno Jr.

Thanks for the info. First page has been updated with a new update. All the recommended changes have been made. Plus Tommy Rich is the NWA National Heavyweight Champion to start now. Three contracts have been removed Killer Karl Kox from Georgia. The Masked Superstar and B. Brian Blair from the WWF. Added Terry Gibbs to GCW.

Thanks for great mod.

I found something odd in your data.

1.Member of the "Jumping bomb angels" of WWF,

Noriyo Tateno refuses to work in USA.

2.Alter ego Ultimate warrior(WWF) has no pics.

3.Sex appeal of Leather face is extremely high,

compared to other male wrestlers.(I am sorry if this was intended)

By the way, I am working on DOTT pics that you used,

to make them look like vintage wrestler cards in 80s, instead of DOTT logo and backgorund.

Actually, it is pretty much done already.

Do you think I can post it with out permisson of DOTT developer?

I made it for personal use, but I think you and Matt shanon can use them.

I am really enjoying your mods. 83 and 88.

I noticed that Jim Cornette has several relationships that should not be present quite yet. He had not been to Mid-South at this point or began managing the Midnight Express. Given that he was just a few months into the business in 1983, they should probably all be removed.

Also noticed that the Royal Kangaroos tag team is missing. Jonathon Boyd & Norman Frederick Charles. Both also probably need popularity in Australia.

Thanks for great mod.

I found something odd in your data.

1.Member of the "Jumping bomb angels" of WWF,

Noriyo Tateno refuses to work in USA.

2.Alter ego Ultimate warrior(WWF) has no pics.

3.Sex appeal of Leather face is extremely high,

compared to other male wrestlers.(I am sorry if this was intended)

By the way, I am working on DOTT pics that you used,

to make them look like vintage wrestler cards in 80s.

Actually, it is pretty much done already.

Do you think I can post it with out permisson of DOTT developer?

I made it for personal use, but I think you and Matt shanon can use them.

I am really enjoying your mods. 83 and 88.

Number 1 to be honest you have to be international for her to work in the USA. Because that is what the WWF was by the time she came over. You can use talent trade to bring her in though.

2 and 3 fix them. As long as they don't have D.O.T.T. in them I see no problems just give credit.

I noticed that Jim Cornette has several relationships that should not be present quite yet. He had not been to Mid-South at this point or began managing the Midnight Express. Given that he was just a few months into the business in 1983, they should probably all be removed.

Also noticed that the Royal Kangaroos tag team is missing. Jonathon Boyd & Norman Frederick Charles. Both also probably need popularity in Australia.

Cornette relationships were removed except for the ones in Memphis Lawler, Dundee, Eaton, Street, and Hart.

Archived