Diary Preview And Questions Thread

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b534/PsychoticBitch9/CVFP_WhiteMale_090_zps99ee4247.jpg

“You ever know how hard it is for a company to stay alive? I know first hand how hard it was for my old company to stay afloat. Especially after Richie Eisen sued us for bad publicity, shortly after Scotty joined them”.

“In hindsight, yeah, I probably should have been more careful about what Scotty boy was up to, and how the tapes were being used. I heard that it became commonplace to view it backstage in celebration of Scotty being hired by the SWF, and it just so happens that one of the main guys got it, like Jackie or Money or Stevie or Eric, and circulated all the way to Richie. And here he was, who had only just signed Scotty, and making SWF the joke of the week in the IWC, and there’s these tapes there that could put a damper on the SWF. And so, he pretty much sued us for distribution of the tapes.”

“We ended up paying a s*** load of money to the SWF. Probably inconsequential to the growth of the SWF, but, damn, it wrecked us big time.”

“We ended up closing down, like about 5 years later, in 2010 or something. The lawsuit screwed us over big time, and we had to shut down. Then, I was like...what should I do? I didn’t really have any family members I kept in contact with, so I stayed in New York, still running my bar. I was a wrestling fan, so I kept up with a lot of companies. I occasionally attended New York City Wrestling's shows, headed by Stomper, then Larry, whenever I could.I attended all of the Big Three’s shows whenever they showed up in New York. I took notes on the matches, and how they were like, and how the fans reacted. I also occasionally seen some of the other shows that aren't as well known, such as MAW, 4C, FCW and AAA. I’ve still got a s***-load of DAVE tapes hanging around in my basement...I was a huge fan of DAVE back when it was active. I also remember going to a PSW show a few times. I think it was around this time that I seriously thought of running a promotion. I knew it wasn’t going to get much popularity, especially considering what happened nearly 10 years ago, but I kept on thinking about it, and building up enough money so I could fund one, using whatever methods I could.”

“I attended some of the shows in the South West, Invincible Pro Wrestling and Grimm SoCal Wrestling, and I kept an eye on them. Ideas formed in my head, around these times, and I kept on taking notes. I actually managed to befriend a couple of workers from both promotions, and they pretty much talked me into starting a new promotion. They actually told me to use my notoriety as a starting point, and to develop a show that was downright garbage and offensive. I actually was thinking stuff up now. Gang wars. T&A. Airhorns. So much stuff I had up my sleeve. But to open up one, I had to go through Richie. His condition was that I could, under the condition that I hire some big, bulky Swedish guy. I still accepted, even if I could smell an assassin or a piece of crap worker coming.”

“Why, you ask? Because...what else was I going to do? I’ve made my fame out of being notorious in the other biz. I'll be damned if I try it any other way.”

COMING SOON: XXX WRESTLING - Hardcore Stars of New York

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b534/PsychoticBitch9/3XW_zps2383d8b3.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foreword

Midway through November of 2007, I received a call from a man I had hardly spoken to in ten years.

"Tommy, I don't suppose you have room in your company for an old friend?"

To be honest, I wasn't in a hiring mood. When I bought what is now TCW in late 2004, I had financial backers by my side. With their resources and a more traditional take on wrestling than the competition, our fortunes turned around for the better. But that run of success didn't last. Three short years later, we suffered a devastating setback when my business partners pulled out. Now that I was the sole owner of TCW, I had to be more careful with the company's finances.

I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed by this turn of events. But, at the same time, their decision is understandable. 2007 marked the start of what we now consider to be the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression. In despite of this, the SWF weathered that storm with Jack Bruce's ascension to the top of the wrestling mountain. At our final investors meeting, they unanimously agreed on something. TCW could not possibly compete against a company that bounced back during what would be the most significant economic bust in over fifty years. For them, the writing was on the wall.

This brings me back to the call I received that Friday evening. Sam Keith was on the line and he wanted to know if I was interested in bringing him aboard. The SWF had just handled him his thirty-day termination notice. Suddenly, the gears in my head started turning. Bringing Sam in would certainly generate the buzz the company needed to distract the media from the investor exodus. And, even at forty-six with a birthday coming up in January, Sam was as sharp in the ring as ever. I told Sam that, once I reviewed his qualifications, I would have my people call his people.

To pull back the curtain for a moment, Sam has one of the best minds for the wrestling business that I have ever encountered. When you win championships in every promotion you have worked for around the world for thirty years, that tends to be the case. After exchanging pleasantries, we discussed at length the creative direction of not only his character but also the company as a whole. By the time I walked away from that conversation, I realized that we needed to do more than just introduce a legendary wrestler to our programing.

"No offense Tommy, but you and RDJ have traded the title for the past two and a half years. Now you're telling me that the planned blow-off to The Syndicate is more of the same?"

When you become so familiar with the stories that you're telling, you can repeat yourself without knowing it. That, or I'm just making excuses for myself. Regardless, Sam's outsider perspective was what this company needed. TCW had become stale at a time when it could least afford to.

What I did next hurt me deeply, but it was make or break time. Though we were not at risk of going under, DaVE is a shining example that there are few certainties in this business. I informed Joel Bryant, our head writer at the time, that he had until Malice in Wonderland to finish up what he had been doing. I then swore to him that Sam was only guilty of being honest with me about TCW's creative direction. He did not politic for the head writer position and had no idea that the job would be available.

The next day, I told Sam about this development.

"YOU DID WHAT?"

And that is the start of how this book came into being. I'll let Sam explain why it exists and what it hopes to accomplish, since this book is the capstone to his project.

For the sake of those reading who do not know how this story ends, I won't spoil it here. What I will say is this. Without the untold hours that Sam dedicated to bettering TCW these last few years, I would not have the privilege of writing this piece.

Tommy Cornell

Owner of Total Championship Wrestling

Hollywood, California

AN: Hello Glasgow you sexy f---s. We're here in the home of ATW, Club 69. [Nielsen pauses for a second as the vocal crowd erupt in the usual chant of SIXTY NINE, SIXTY NINE in honour of the venue for the show, a smile on Nielsen's face throughout all of this] F--k me, you lot will chant anything, won't you? [Nielsen laughs and continues on the opening show monologue] Tonight, we have an absolute cracker of a night for you lucky people, much better than those auld b------s down in England. [Nielsen puts on a posh accent] “Oh look at us, we're so innovative with our ten million f-----g headlocks in a match” [Returning to his normal accent] Bunch of pricks. We're here in the TRUE heartland of British wrestling, forget aw that pish that TEW.net wants to tell people about England being the only f-----g place in the UK with wrestling, Archibald Shaw's probably away their offices w-----g off the head editor or something. Anyway, my name is Allan Nielsen and you're here in Club 69 to watch ATW SuperBam! On the count of three I want all you f-----s to make some noise for the Uview release of this. 1..2...3...

[The crowd erupts in the familiar chant of A-T-DUB, A-T-DUB, only to be silenced by the opening guitar riff of “News of The World” by The Jam, which means only one thing – the arrival of Daniel James MP and his cohort in The Better Together Campaign for a More United Wrestling Scene in the United Kingdom, James Collins. Strangely they are accompanied to the ring by Nicole Foster, who is dressed in business clothes and carrying a small stack of forms which she hands out to the fans in the front row.]

NF: Thank you for the warm welcome Glasgow. [The crowd start up the usual chant for whenever Nicole Foster appears – chanting SHE'S A SLAG, SHE'S A SLAG (the fans still not forgiving Nicole for her betrayal of The Malkie Boiz back in late 2013] Whilst you cretins were busy polluting the streets of Glasgow with your...unique...brand of filth, arrogance and ignorance, I have been busy, deep in negotiations with these fine two gentlemen standing in the ring with myself - “The Local Hero” James Collins and the world's first and ONLY wrestling member of parliament, please give it up for Daniel James MP! [The crowd do just the opposite, giving both men in the ring pelters] As I was saying, I was deep in negotiations with these two men and I am proud to announce that as of now, I am the NEW campaign manager for The Better Together Campaign for a More United Wrestling Scene in the United Kingdom, the greatest tag team in this promotion to date! And I'm here on behalf of these two gentlemen to issue an open challenge to ANY team in the United Kingdom!

[The crowd start up a dueling chant of F--K THE KINGDOM, F--K THE QUEEN at this. Nicole Foster looks furious at this and looks ready to go on a tirade, fortunately for the fans she is stopped dead in her tracks by the music that heralds the entrance of one of the most beloved tag teams in ATW – Jay Bee and Markie T, The Malkie Boiz!. Coming down to the ring with their trademark swagger, tracksuits and bottles of Buckfast, both of the Boiz look to be in a jovial mood. Markie T strolls into the ring and takes the microphone off of Nicole Foster]

MT: Nicole, bolt. Naebody wants to hear whatever pish yer spouting the night. We're oot here for wan good reason. You see, me and my boy Jay Bee were in the back tanning back the bucky and heard yer little open challenge. And we thought to oursel, we've goat some time to kill, no better way to kill time than smashing yer two newest rides' face in.[With that, Jay and Markie fly into Daniel James and James Collins and the first match is under way!]

That too risque for these forums or does it line up fine?

That too risque for these forums or does it line up fine?

Tough to say, the rule about swearing or the allusion of swearing seems to be enforced on a willy nilly basis. I got a warning about it years ago but then again I have read where people out and out swear in threads and nothing happens. So I would say don't do it but then again who knows if it would be enforced or not.

Since it has been a lot of time since i was planning to do a 1991 diary and haven't the proper time to make it work... i've decided that i'll leave it to democracy, what that does mean?

I'll let you guys decide who to choose as an avatar and which company will he (or she) work. And i'll limit it to USA and Canada since i don't have much knowledge about Mexico or Japan.

Also, i'll try 1994 (after playing NWA: NJ for a while as Don King, which i found fun) in WWF, but i don't know if playing as Vinnie Mac himself or someone else.

Definitely Option 1: Happy to choose both an avatar and place democratically.

You mean the company when you say place? For example, Tri State = WWF, for saying something?

The scenario will be 1991 by justxyank.

Only US or Canadian Companies to work with since i have little knowledge of Japan and Mexico by those years.

You mean the company when you say place? For example, Tri State = WWF, for saying something?

The scenario will be 1991 by justxyank.

Only US or Canadian Companies to work with since i have little knowledge of Japan and Mexico by those years.

Hm... World Championship Wrestling would be my vote. Robocop for champion. That would be epic.

Yeah, place meant company. I was thinking you were talking CVerse on the first one, but I'd prefer this to WWF 94 either way.

Hm... World Championship Wrestling would be my vote. Robocop for champion. That would be epic.

Yeah, place meant company. I was thinking you were talking CVerse on the first one, but I'd prefer this to WWF 94 either way.

That would epic indeed.

CVerse is not my cup of tea sadly, i tried to play it once... and i felt lost, i'm more familiar with the real world mods.

From "The New Golden Age" chapter of The Total Revolution: A Hollyweird History by "Hardcore Icon" Alex Braun:

Jason Azaria’s call that night in January of 2007 has become legendary in wrestling lore. The Syndicate, Tommy Cornell’s five-man power trip of a stable, had finally gotten to Sam Strong. As they beat “The Immortal One” down in the parking lot, an unfamiliar motorbike pulled up. Jason’s call tells it better than I can.

“I don’t know what’s going on here. A motorcycle has entered the parking lot, but I can’t tell who’s riding it. The rider is taking his helmet off—wait. That’s Steve Frehley! He hits Cornell with the helmet, and the world champ goes down! Here come the rest of the Syndicate! Frehley hops on his bike, revs the engine, and speeds for the downed Cornell! Hawkins just pulled him out of the way in time. The Syndicate beat a hasty retreat. Is Steve Frehley the savior that Sam Strong has been seeking for this company?”

The next week, on the Malice in Wonderland go-home show, the answer looked like it was going to be yes. “God’s Gonna Cut You Down” by Johnny Cash came over the PA. With it came Frehley on his bike. Sam Strong offered the self-proclaimed “Black Knight” a contract with a caveat—joining the Strongmen was written in. Frehley read the contract once and answered by Spearing the Total Commissioner through his desk and leaving his side in the battle in doubt. The next week, Tommy Cornell offered Frehley the chance to join the Syndicate and a hefty paycheck for doing so.

“Steve Frehley is nobody’s b---h,” the “Black Knight” proclaimed as he Speared Cornell through his office wall. The phrase became a signature for the motorcycle-riding “Lawbringer”.

Frehley won Jefferson Stardust’s open challenge at Malice, then announced that he would be entering the Slamboree battle royal. Strong gave him entry #1 as punishment for the beatdown and Frehley made it to the final four along with Cornell, Liberty and TCW debutant Tom Gilmore. After eliminating Gilmore, Frehley joined forces with Liberty to get Cornell out of the ring. It seemed for a moment that the “Black Knight” might step over the top rope and let The Strongmen get the shot at Cornell that they had been seeking for six months. Instead, he pointed at Strong then Cornell and Speared Liberty over the top rope. “The Last Vigilante” had again declined to pick his side. The main event of Total Mayhem appeared set—Frehley vs. “Rough Justice.” Yet again, Liberty was denied his chance for revenge. Yet again, the war for TCW was denied resolution. Jason Azaria, as is so often the case, said it best:

“After all that TCW has been through in the past six months, we’re destined for more uncertainty. “The Black Knight” Steve Frehley wins Slamboree, and by eliminating Liberty eliminates any chance for the World Heavyweight Championship to finally end up around the waist of one of the Strongmen. Here’s a little fact you may not know—he’s the only man to ever enter Slamboree at #1 and win the whole thing. I don’t know if he did it out of self-interest or to help one of the sides in this war, but here’s one thing I do know—the “Last Vigilante” is going to give Tommy Cornell one hell of a fight at Total Mayhem X. The question is just what happens if he wins.”

Clearly, Slamboree marked a shift in the balance of power in the war between The Syndicate and The Strongmen. At the time, though, no one was sure which way the needle was pointing. They would realize it by the time the summer was over.

TCW: The Total Revolution

Coming soon to bookstores near you.

DAVEFAN95 presents....

They have their lives trying to entertain you.

Put their bodies through hell to entertain you.

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/SWF/ChristianFaith_zps55ba603e.jpg

"I've gone through tables, fallen off ladders, hell, I've even been put through the stage"

Some create a character

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/SWF/Vengeance_zps60960e63.jpg

"I live in the shadows, I'll bring you into the darkness with me"

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/SWF/AngryGilmore_zps47c32a0d.jpg

"Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry"

While some don't need one.

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/SWF/MaratKhoklov_zps4ac95d53.jpg

"He's a giant, yeah I'd be scared too"

Some are heroes

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/SWF/LobsterWarrior_zps4217b623.jpg

"The SWF will be safe as long as Lobster Warrior is around."

While other are villians

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/SWF/RichMoney_zpsd0ca07a1.jpg

"Everybody's got their price"

Some talk a lot

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/SWF/JackBruce_alt15_zps46a6644d.jpg

"I'm a Rock Star baybayyy"

While others speak very little if at all.

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/SWF/Remo_zps6d95788a.jpg

*Remo stands menacingly on the screen*

However, after all this time, after all these different characters, they have found that only one thing is good enough.

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/SWF/SWF_zpsa6c9ec18.jpg

I guess the saying is true...

CONTROVERSY SELLS

SWF: Controversy Sells

Coming October 2014

The development of the newly minted DOA is getting much closer to going live on the boards. With this in mind, I wanted to post my thoughts/newfound perspective for the company (just in case anyone wants to know what the 'new DOA' will look/feel like). For others who didn't see the original DOA concept, this will be a great way to step in from the ground floor, so to speak.

One of the reasons my SWF project was so much fun to write for was because of the depth of the company and it's characters/wrestlers. In the past, that's where other promotions of mine have fallen flat (no long term goals/plans for well-developed characters). Also, SWF had a grandiosity to it (actually booking people like Jack Bruce); so, I knew that I needed a dose of that in which to make this version 'pop'.

In this re-imagined version, the DOA has a lot more depth from top-to-bottom. I've kept a dose of modern ('medium' versus 'heavy' and 'key' in previous installments) but I left it more limited in which to give a well-rounded product. I think that's where I would fall flat in the past (as booking a total niche product makes it so you have to FOLLOW that niche at all times). Now, the product is what I like to call "Chicago Modern" (the Chicago part I will describe next). Needless to say, it's modern tinted wrestling (at a medium level) along with a hard-nosed mentality/sense of spine/rebellious nature.

Unlike the previous installments, the DOA Dungeon now resides in Chicago. Jensen Tarver, the top Arcadia executive in charge of DOA, is from Chicago and wanted to find a fanbase that could really house the aggressive nature of the DOA. While others within the network wanted the show to be filmed on the Arcadia lot in Los Angeles, Tarver (who we will come to know REALLY needs the DOA to succeed) was afraid that the local fanbase wasn't 'rabid' enough to really complete the tone of the program/company. That said, the Dungeon was built out of an old warehouse in Chicago; equip with modern, state of the art technology.

The roster is made up of two different facets. I call them "The Future is RIGHT now" and "I've got something to prove". That's more conceptual in nature (not actually separating the roster that way) but it's another aspect of the product. The "Future is NOW" crowd (heavily focused on the rise of Steven Parker as the face of this movement) are the young wrestlers on the roster who haven't really been seen on national TV yet. They are, essentially, 'home grown talent' (since they are associated with DOA vs. SWF/TCW/USPW). These wrestlers are people like: Steven Parker, Matthew Keith, The Ring Generals, Tank (Findlay), Dozer (Brandon Smith), Xavier (created wrestler from the UK). Outside of them are the veterans with something to prove: Greg Black, Clark Alexander, Akima Brave, Death Row, Acid, etc. These figures all have different reasons to "get back into the limelight" & these motivations will be documented leading up with time.

The schedule will be one 1 HR show a week (not always updating every week due to my schedule) and a PPV every 3 months. There is room for MORE PPV events but not right away. The first PPV will be "Survival of the Fearless" (3 months in); a PPV I've run in the past with the DOA. It's a one-night tournament event with the winner getting a shot at the DOA Championship. I feel, overall, the schedule will be more realistic for me and there will be times that you may only get one show a month (due to my schedule). There may be times that the thread even seems 'dead' in a way (again due to my schedule). That said, that's the only way I can proceed with a dynasty (which, I know, is a stark contrast from my past of 1-2 shows a week).

Jensen Tarver (as said above) is still the owner (along with Arcadia). I'm currently writing an editorial about his status right now (which will shed more light on him & his motivations for the DOA). In turn, my user character is Evan Vaughn (EV). He's a respected writer within Arcadia who was the lead writer for the network's biggest show -- "LEGENDS". When DOA was created, and "LEGENDS" wrapped up the series, EV was pulled in to help craft/book the DOA. Needless to say, several IWC members are annoyed that a 'hollywood writer' is the booker and NOT a wrestling mind. There's A LOT of pressure on EV (from the IWC and Tarver).

So, there in lies the re-imagined version of Deadly Overloaded Action. It should be going live sometime within the next few weeks!

The development of the newly minted DOA is getting much closer to going live on the boards. With this in mind, I wanted to post my thoughts/newfound perspective for the company (just in case anyone wants to know what the 'new DOA' will look/feel like). For others who didn't see the original DOA concept, this will be a great way to step in from the ground floor, so to speak.

One of the reasons my SWF project was so much fun to write for was because of the depth of the company and it's characters/wrestlers. In the past, that's where other promotions of mine have fallen flat (no long term goals/plans for well-developed characters). Also, SWF had a grandiosity to it (actually booking people like Jack Bruce); so, I knew that I needed a dose of that in which to make this version 'pop'.

In this re-imagined version, the DOA has a lot more depth from top-to-bottom. I've kept a dose of modern ('medium' versus 'heavy' and 'key' in previous installments) but I left it more limited in which to give a well-rounded product. I think that's where I would fall flat in the past (as booking a total niche product makes it so you have to FOLLOW that niche at all times). Now, the product is what I like to call "Chicago Modern" (the Chicago part I will describe next). Needless to say, it's modern tinted wrestling (at a medium level) along with a hard-nosed mentality/sense of spine/rebellious nature.

Unlike the previous installments, the DOA Dungeon now resides in Chicago. Jensen Tarver, the top Arcadia executive in charge of DOA, is from Chicago and wanted to find a fanbase that could really house the aggressive nature of the DOA. While others within the network wanted the show to be filmed on the Arcadia lot in Los Angeles, Tarver (who we will come to know REALLY needs the DOA to succeed) was afraid that the local fanbase wasn't 'rabid' enough to really complete the tone of the program/company. That said, the Dungeon was built out of an old warehouse in Chicago; equip with modern, state of the art technology.

The roster is made up of two different facets. I call them "The Future is RIGHT now" and "I've got something to prove". That's more conceptual in nature (not actually separating the roster that way) but it's another aspect of the product. The "Future is NOW" crowd (heavily focused on the rise of Steven Parker as the face of this movement) are the young wrestlers on the roster who haven't really been seen on national TV yet. They are, essentially, 'home grown talent' (since they are associated with DOA vs. SWF/TCW/USPW). These wrestlers are people like: Steven Parker, Matthew Keith, The Ring Generals, Tank (Findlay), Dozer (Brandon Smith), Xavier (created wrestler from the UK). Outside of them are the veterans with something to prove: Greg Black, Clark Alexander, Akima Brave, Death Row, Acid, etc. These figures all have different reasons to "get back into the limelight" & these motivations will be documented leading up with time.

The schedule will be one 1 HR show a week (not always updating every week due to my schedule) and a PPV every 3 months. There is room for MORE PPV events but not right away. The first PPV will be "Survival of the Fearless" (3 months in); a PPV I've run in the past with the DOA. It's a one-night tournament event with the winner getting a shot at the DOA Championship. I feel, overall, the schedule will be more realistic for me and there will be times that you may only get one show a month (due to my schedule). There may be times that the thread even seems 'dead' in a way (again due to my schedule). That said, that's the only way I can proceed with a dynasty (which, I know, is a stark contrast from my past of 1-2 shows a week).

Jensen Tarver (as said above) is still the owner (along with Arcadia). I'm currently writing an editorial about his status right now (which will shed more light on him & his motivations for the DOA). In turn, my user character is Evan Vaughn (EV). He's a respected writer within Arcadia who was the lead writer for the network's biggest show -- "LEGENDS". When DOA was created, and "LEGENDS" wrapped up the series, EV was pulled in to help craft/book the DOA. Needless to say, several IWC members are annoyed that a 'hollywood writer' is the booker and NOT a wrestling mind. There's A LOT of pressure on EV (from the IWC and Tarver).

So, there in lies the re-imagined version of Deadly Overloaded Action. It should be going live sometime within the next few weeks!

Sounds pretty damned awesome. I'm going to buy my tickets now and hope for front row.

:)

Sounds pretty damned awesome. I'm going to buy my tickets now and hope for front row.

:)

Thank you, NN! :)

On a related note, to the upcoming DOA dynasty, I'm thinking of creating a wrestler much like Shelton Benjamin. Low entertainment skills but a good look and a kid that can "go". To add a challenge, as I've done with my other created guy, I'm going to give him low overness (around an E-).

What would you (anyone really) give him for stats? I'm thinking a middleweight.

EDIT: I should note that I plan on having him straight out of D-1 wrestling. So, he will probably be talented but pretty green.

Thank you, NN! :)

On a related note, to the upcoming DOA dynasty, I'm thinking of creating a wrestler much like Shelton Benjamin. Low entertainment skills but a good look and a kid that can "go". To add a challenge, as I've done with my other created guy, I'm going to give him low overness (around an E-).

What would you (anyone really) give him for stats? I'm thinking a middleweight.

EDIT: I should note that I plan on having him straight out of D-1 wrestling. So, he will probably be talented but pretty green.

I've been waiting ever since the ending of the SWF dynasty to see this come to the boards. I'll be one of the first in line to start following this one, E-V. So excited!

Hi guys,

I set up a dynasty around the end of August and then miraculously got 2 jobs shortly after, I wanted to go back to the dynasty I started but its gone. I know it makes sense to delete idle dynasties for space, my question is: How long do they have to be idle before deleted?

This is the dynasty you were looking for? Click Here

Dynasties aren't deleted either. :)

Wow, there it is! Oh my. TY

I was thinking of just trying again in Jan 97 anyway, but seeing as its there I could just continue. Hmmmmm decisions!!

Thank you again. How come I couldn't find it in the dynasties page?

Down in the display options part of the sub forum, are your settings set at default (sorted by: last post time, from the: last month)? If so, you can change those to be set from the beginning and then go back through the forums.

Alternatively, you can always check through your own created threads. :)

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/osw_zps4bca6126.png

FinePrint: Jay Hunter, OOC and V1 are in no way associated with this diary

I've been a superfan of Old School Wrestling Review since, well, I picked up my first copy of TEW 2013. So, what better than to combine the two, into one epic diary crafted from the point of view of Mr. OOC, V1 and Jay Hunter? I'll be booking hulkamania my way, and using the podcast as a reference, mimicking the commentary of the OSW team, pay-per-view by pay-per-view. The following episodes will be included:

#21 Royal Rumble ‘91

#22 Wrestlemania VII

#23 Summerslam ‘91

#24 Survivor Series ‘91

#25 This Tuesday In Texas (1991)

#27 Royal Rumble ‘92

#28 Wrestlemania VIII

#29 Summerslam ‘92

There will be two surprise "Brucie Bonus" episodes spliced in, plus a possibility for a pick from the fans!

Full disclosure: We don't have a suitable real life mod for me to do Heyman's TNA, so I'm scheduling this first, I'll get to Heyman's TNA in early-mid 2015. :-)