SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Master of Puppets" card can be found on the previous page!

By the way, when is Jack Bruce supposed to face Ms. Chase?

As of right now, due to the storyline about Rich Money 'suspending' Jack Bruce (stating that he couldn't ensure Ms. Chase's safety because of Bruce's recent actions), the match is currently 'cancelled'. This was Money's way to save Ms. Chase from Bruce. In reality, knowing Money, it's less about 'saving' Ms. Chase and more about sending a jab at his long-time rival (Jack Bruce) and the SWF Nation while he's in charge (owning the SWF).

He's a douche.

That said, this isn't exactly how things will go down... as you would expect...
;)

Tag Team Battle Royal

[15-Man Battle Royal]

[The tag team of the last man remaining is the new #1 contender to the SWF Tag Team Championships]

The Johansen Brothers

The Truth© w/ Jungle Lord vs. The Awesomeness

[sWF World Tag Team Championship Match]

[Ladder Match]

Underground Battle Royal

[15- Man Battle Royal]

Killswitch

“MR. SWF” Eric Eisen© w/ Ms. Chase & Hammer vs. “THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE” Captain Atomic

[sWF North American Championship]

[‘I Quit’ Match]

American Machine and Valiant vs. Des Davids and Joseph Sexy

[standard Tag Team Match]

“THE IMMORTAL” Bruce the Giant vs. SWF OWNER Rich Money

[The Establishment is barred from ringside]

Angry Gilmore vs. “THE ALPHA DOG” Remo w/ Ms. Chase

[standard Singles Match]

“THE DARK DESTROYER” Steve Frehley© vs. “THE DEMON” Vengeance

[sWF World Heavyweight Championship Match]

[buried Alive Match]

Tag Team Battle Royal

[15-Man Battle Royal]

[The tag team of the last man remaining is the new #1 contender to the SWF Tag Team Championships]

Biggins Brothers

I have to admit I had a hard time trying to figure who could possibly win this one, but I decided to go with Biggins Brothers simpply because they seem to be midcard guys currently and have a long history in SWF and thus are somewhat easy to promote as serious threats.

[Ladder Match]

I don´t see Truth dropping the titles just yet.

Underground Battle Royal

[15- Man Battle Royal]

Zim-ME

Another tough one but I shall go with Zim-ME.

“MR. SWF” Eric Eisen© w/ Ms. Chase & Hammer vs. “THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE” Captain Atomic

[‘I Quit’ Match]

I just don´t see how you could make Captain Atomic to say "I Quit".

Personally I would give the win to Valiant and Machine, simply in order to give Machine a little revenge on Davids as he´s unlike to get any singles win over Des anytime soon.

This is actually a tough one for me. With Establishment banned, this looks like a best opportunity for Bruce to get a win over Money, espesially if this will go longer than just this PPV. Then again if that Mystery phone call that Money made affects this match then Money should get a win as other wise he would look quite weak... I go for the assumption that this feud would go longer than this PPV and easiest way to further this is to have Bruce going over.

[standard Singles Match]

Remo gets a win back.

[buried Alive Match]

You have said on some occasions that Vengeance isn´t that good in ring these days so I doubt you put the title on him.

Tag Team Battle Royal

[15-Man Battle Royal]

Biggins Brothers

I have to agree with Zergon on this one, no idea who could win this so I go with the experienced brothers.

One question though: who is the sole entry, or is that a surprise? :)

[Ladder Match]

I don't rate The Awesomeness very highly at this point, and it's too soon for The Truth to lose the belts

Underground Battle Royal

[15- Man Battle Royal]

Zim-ME

Going to go with Zim-Me as well, as this could then lead to a feud with Kill Switch on Underground

[‘I Quit’ Match]

Captain Atomic will never quit

A win for the good guys, Sexy takes the pin. A good way to give Davids a loss as well, without him looking weak.

I think Money's help (Khoklov?) will come to his aid, but cause a DQ win for Bruce

[standard Singles Match]

Gilmore continues to stunt against Remo, making him even more frustrated

[buried Alive Match]

A 5 years past his prime Vengeance will not take the gold. You got lucky with the Buried Alive match imo, as you can still keep Vengeance pretty strong by losing there. I voted for Last Man Standing, would have loved to see you book that one :cool:

YES!!! It is ON! :D I'm sad, though, that the blasted Owner put a kibosh on the inter-gender underwear match between Jack Bruce and Ms. Chase... :p

Tag Team Battle Royal

[15-Man Battle Royal]

Question: While it may SEEM like every man for himself, each competitor carries the weight of their tag team upon their back. In the end, WHO will step up BIG for their team and secure a title shot for “Times of Trouble”?

Markus Johansen? This could be a good way to push the kayfabe Swedes...

[Ladder Match]

Question: The Truth continues to force their perception of reality upon the ‘Supreme Landscape’; claiming it to be ‘the Truth’. Will they continue this stretch of success against the larger-than-life rockers in the Awesomeness?

The Truth wins the numbers game, and despite their obvious talent, I still can't get behind The Awesomeness that much.

Underground Battle Royal

[15- Man Battle Royal]

Question: Bubbling up from depths of the ‘Supreme Landscape’, the rebellious wrestlers of the Underground will square off under the bright lights of an SWF PPV. WHO will walk out as the victor; showered in the kind of publicity that can pull them onto the ‘main show’?

It's all about ME! Zim-ME, that is...

[‘I Quit’ Match]

Question: Eric Eisen believes that Captain Atomic is ‘beneath him’. He despises the SWF Nation for making this match to happen to say the least. Can the ‘Radioactive Wrecking Machine’ power his way toward a career-changing win – OR – Will Eisen manipulate his way toward another successful title defense (most likely at the hand of his menacing ‘Insurance Policy’, Hammer)?

Superheroes don't quit, despite the obvious possibility of Double E playing the numbers game...

Question: There’s no doubt that Des Davids has quickly made enemies since becoming the “Prime Time” persona we know him as now. Whether it’s his former tag partner or the new target on his Mr. Sexy-developed hit list, Davids is directly in the line of fire of both. In the end, will the SWF Nation get it right by pairing American Machine and Valiant together in which to gain revenge OR will Mr. Sexy continue to prove his newfound ‘client’ to be exactly what he says he is; the future?

Agree with Zergon's analysis. American Machine has no chance against Davids in singles, so why not give him the tag win with Valiant?

Question:[/i] Rich Money has vowed to DESTROY the LEGEND of Bruce the Giant; simply because he can. Will their match at “Master of Puppets” stand as the ‘Final Stand’ of the Immortal Bruce the Giant – OR – Will the Giant crush his arrogant opposition without the help of Money’s villainous cronies?

Bruce wins via some sort of DQ, keeping him strong in his return to the SWF and setting up a nice feud with The Owner.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Angry Gilmore scored a shocking victory over Remo a few weeks ago on SupremeTV. Since then, the “Alpha Dog” has been fixated on his prey. Can Gilmore overcome the odds once again OR will Remo maul his prey in a sign of hell-bent dominance?

Time for the heel side to get a win in this feud...

[buried Alive Match]

Question: The vile ‘Demon’ has vowed to ascend from the fiery pits of hell at “Master of Puppets”. Can ‘The Dark Destroyer’ overcome absolute evil and be the 1st to hand a loss to Vengeance in almost a year?

I love how you made Frehley much more over as World Heavyweight champ, and at the rate he's going, Vengeance is toast against the Dark Destroyer.

Tag Team Battle Royal

[15-Man Battle Royal]

The Biggins Brothers

[Ladder Match]

Question: The Truth continues to force their perception of reality upon the ‘Supreme Landscape’; claiming it to be ‘the Truth’. Will they continue this stretch of success against the larger-than-life rockers in the Awesomeness?

Underground Battle Royal

[15- Man Battle Royal]

Question: Bubbling up from depths of the ‘Supreme Landscape’, the rebellious wrestlers of the Underground will square off under the bright lights of an SWF PPV. WHO will walk out as the victor; showered in the kind of publicity that can pull them onto the ‘main show’?

Zim-ME

[‘I Quit’ Match]

Question: Eric Eisen believes that Captain Atomic is ‘beneath him’. He despises the SWF Nation for making this match to happen to say the least. Can the ‘Radioactive Wrecking Machine’ power his way toward a career-changing win – OR – Will Eisen manipulate his way toward another successful title defense (most likely at the hand of his menacing ‘Insurance Policy’, Hammer)?

Question: There’s no doubt that Des Davids has quickly made enemies since becoming the “Prime Time” persona we know him as now. Whether it’s his former tag partner or the new target on his Mr. Sexy-developed hit list, Davids is directly in the line of fire of both. In the end, will the SWF Nation get it right by pairing American Machine and Valiant together in which to gain revenge OR will Mr. Sexy continue to prove his newfound ‘client’ to be exactly what he says he is; the future?

Question:[/i] Rich Money has vowed to DESTROY the LEGEND of Bruce the Giant; simply because he can. Will their match at “Master of Puppets” stand as the ‘Final Stand’ of the Immortal Bruce the Giant – OR – Will the Giant crush his arrogant opposition without the help of Money’s villainous cronies?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Angry Gilmore scored a shocking victory over Remo a few weeks ago on SupremeTV. Since then, the “Alpha Dog” has been fixated on his prey. Can Gilmore overcome the odds once again OR will Remo maul his prey in a sign of hell-bent dominance?

[buried Alive Match]

Question: The vile ‘Demon’ has vowed to ascend from the fiery pits of hell at “Master of Puppets”. Can ‘The Dark Destroyer’ overcome absolute evil and be the 1st to hand a loss to Vengeance in almost a year?

Tag Team Battle Royal

[15-Man Battle Royal]

Biggins Brothers

I have to agree with Zergon on this one, no idea who could win this so I go with the experienced brothers.

One question though: who is the sole entry, or is that a surprise? :)

That's a good question, Flavioooooo!!

I thought I would create a change of pace for Lobster Warrior and throw him into the mix. If he were to win, not joined in a current tag team, then he would have the choice of his tag partner going on to challenge the winner of The Truth/Awesomeness at "Times of Trouble". That's if he wins though.

Tag Team Battle Royal

[15-Man Battle Royal]

Question: While it may SEEM like every man for himself, each competitor carries the weight of their tag team upon their back. In the end, WHO will step up BIG for their team and secure a title shot for “Times of Trouble”?

Donnie J & James Prudence

They've been on SupremeTV recently and I can see you giving the two a push.

[Ladder Match]

A year from now, I might say The Awesomeness, but I don't think they're popular enough.

Underground Battle Royal

[15- Man Battle Royal]

Zim-ME

Time for one of the Bumfs to get a push.

[‘I Quit’ Match]

I see Chase and Hammer making sure the boss' son walks away with a 'W'.

Toughest match to call as I could see Des dominating, but Sexy is more a mouthpiece at this point and doesn't need a win.

A new member of The Establishment interferes and helps Money win.

[standard Singles Match]

Big night for The Establishment except for...

[buried Alive Match]

Frehley somehow hangs onto the belt.

Tag Team Battle Royal

[15-Man Battle Royal]

Without knowing the competitors, both battle royals are difficult to predict. There aren't really many face tag teams that would make credible challengers (and I'm going to pick a face team because of my prediction for the title match). Considering you gave away lobby as the 15th man (and although you didn't explicitly state the rest were teamed up, I'm therefore eliminating True American Grit from the equation). There's a couple of guys who haven't debuted yet but I think I have an idea where one will show up, and the other is too over to really be held back in a tag team but if he enters he is {his namesake}. I'll go with The Lords of Xtreme, it doesn't make much sense, will probably upset a few people, and there's probably a team that I'm missing that's staring me in the face, but that's who I'll go with.

[Ladder Match]

I started an SWF game off the back of reading your dynasty (I'd pretty much stuck to local/British Isles before) - anyway John Greed and Squeaky McClean are two of my favourite workers who can go, but Huey and Jefferson (along with Des Davids) are Next Big Things... even so it's too early for the challengers here.

Underground Battle Royal

[15- Man Battle Royal]

Zim ME is a pretty safe bet to break out, and I wouldn't be surprised if he won this one... but I'm going to go with Matthew Keith. I know he likely needs more time on Underground but he's too good not to get the nod for me.

[‘I Quit’ Match]

Although I can't really imagine Atomic uttering the words "I quit", I also can't see Eisen dropping the title here. Especially if it doesn't result in Atomic forfeiting his New Year's Resolution shot - I don't think you would hot-shot things to give him another chance after winning this one. Having said that, if this wasn't an "I Quit" match I could quite easily see an Eisen win followed up by an immediate rematch and Atomic going over that way...

A small measure of revenge for AM here with a Valiant assist. Davids is the best of the bunch for me but he can still come out of this looking good and you're quite high on Valiant so it'll be nice for AM to get some retribution.

Bruce has been brought in by Money to be humiliated (or by E-V as free overness). He'll put up a good fight but a Bruce win doesn't do anything for SWF in the long term given his condition. I also expect the call to have been to none other than Jay Chord who will come in with an assist on this one.

[standard Singles Match]

I didn't think you'd put Gilmore over Remo on TV - I thought you would do it on PPV... still - now we are at the PPV I would still put Gilmore over. Best worker in the company (I know you don't book for ratings, but even in the SWF this guy truly is ratings).

[buried Alive Match]

Somehow. Some way. I don't know how, but Frehley will send the demon back to hell. I went with an inferno match with the premise of the demon bringing hell to Earth, but this gimmick works just as well. From a character perspective Vengeance is unstoppable, but Frehley never backs down (had to stop myself typing never gives up - he may have some traits similar but he 'aint nothin' [like Cena]) - it's not quite irresistible force meets immovable object but it's pretty close! I'm fascinated how it ends, but Vengeance doesn't strike me as a champion because; a) ratings, b) he doesn't need it to be credible, and c) he's a hunter... not prey - having the title would mean people would be chasing him.

Tag Team Battle Royal

[15-Man Battle Royal]

I actually think that Lobster Warrior will win this. It'll give him something to do, and you can use his popularity to boost one of your rising stars. Plus he's been in a feud with The Truth at the moment, so that works as well. While some of the other teams could have won, I didn't see them being over enough.

[Ladder Match]

The Awesomeness are great, but still young and have a long way to go.

Underground Battle Royal

[15- Man Battle Royal]

I'm going against the majority and saying Zim-ME won't win. Him and Randy still have unfinished business which will continue in this. I'm picking Kris Cage, since he is another pet of Joseph, which keeps the Kill Switch/Sexy feud alive.

[‘I Quit’ Match]

Atomic will win this, despite all adversity...but I've got an idea in my head of how he is screwed out of the title...I want to see if EV has a similiar idea.

Valiant will get Sexy back (yeah)...just not yet...

Bruce wins by DQ when someone attacks on Money's behalf. Not sure if Chord's contract has started yet, so I'm thinking it'll be Huntingdon, hoping to impress the boss.

[standard Singles Match]

Gilmore wins again, then gets destroyed by Remo.

[buried Alive Match]

Don't ask me how EV will manage this...but I just cannot see Vengeance as champion...we booked him into a tight spot here :/

Tag Team Battle Royal

[15-Man Battle Royal]

I like the idea of Lobbie winning this.

[Ladder Match]

Too soon for The Truth to drop the titles, I'll pick them.

Underground Battle Royal

[15- Man Battle Royal]

My guess is either Zim-Me or Killswitch... So... Zim-Me gets it to set up a feud between them.

[‘I Quit’ Match]

Wow, this is a tough one. I think I'd pick Atomic normally but I can't shake the idea there'll be a screwy finish here. Eric Eisen by some sort of cheating of some kind.

I'm going Des Davids and Joseph Sexy Des is the star between him and Machine. Then pair that with the fact I'm not sold on Valiant turning things around just yet makes this the easiest pick of the night.

I think Bruce wins, probably by DQ or count out then gets the crap kicked out of him by The Establishment afterwords because they're only banned during the match, right?

[standard Singles Match]

I love Angry and wanna see him get a monster push but beating Remo twice in a row? I just don't see it. Remo by pinfall.

[buried Alive Match]

Unless you're doing the Andre/DiBase/Hogan thing, I just don't see how Vengeance works as champ in the current storylines. So, Frehley and then Vengeance unburies himself and destroys the champ or helps the Establishment do so.

Match you left out:

My Lawyer(also representing SWF Nation) vs Money's Lawyer

(class action lawsuit for not delivering the promised Bruce vs Chase match)

I'm going my lawyer! by jury 12-0 beat down. ;)

Seriously though, can't wait for the show.

SWF "Master of Puppets" results will be up before the start of the weekend!

Honestly, it could be anywhere from tomorrow through Friday; it depends on when I get the moment to work on it once again. If for some reason something comes up, and I just can't get to it before Friday, then it may not see the light of day until early next week (only because I leave for Colorado once again on Saturday; a fact that will leave me without any ability to really put the show together given the long trek).

The overall show grade leaves a little to be desired. In reality, the matches pretty much didn't pull as I would have liked them too. That said, I feel as though the PPV, from a creative perspective, really does a great job of jumping off the page.

As always, post PPV, there will be a small lull period after the results to play 'catch up'. This is when I re-arrange the roster page to reflect where everyone's push is post-PPV. As you can expect, this can take a few sittings.

All in all, thank you to EVERYONE who has predicted and left their feedback thus far. I truly enjoy reading what you write & am excited to get the show (at least creatively) out there to you! A LOT of hard work went into it all!

Tag Team Battle Royal

[15-Man Battle Royal]

Johanssen Brothers

[Ladder Match]

The Truth

Underground Battle Royal

[15- Man Battle Royal]

Zim-me

[‘I Quit’ Match]

Eric Eisen

Des Davids and Joeph Sexy

Bruce The F***ing Giant

[standard Singles Match]

Angry Gilmore

[buried Alive Match]

Steve Frehley

Match you left out:

My Lawyer(also representing SWF Nation) vs Money's Lawyer

(class action lawsuit for not delivering the promised Bruce vs Chase match)

I'm going my lawyer! by jury 12-0 beat down. ;)

Seriously though, can't wait for the show.

Hope you don't mind me hiring Lionel Hutz to be your lawyer. :p

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Logos/Logo_zps2414b6b4.jpg

Thursday, 2nd Week of May 2013

Manhattan National Convention || Tri-State

CARD || PREVIOUS EPISODE

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/PeterMichaels_zps2016aef0.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/DuaneFry_zps2cec98f1.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/JerryEisen_zps697a6ccc.jpg

SWF ANNOUNCING TEAM

Peter Michaels, Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen

Peter Michaels:
It’s the night we’ve ALL been waiting for, the moment-in-time where anyone, and everyone, can make… an “Awesome Impact”! Hello folks, as always, I’m Peter Michaels and alongside me are my partners in crime, Duane Fry & Jerry Eisen. Boy, Oh, Boy… Do WE have a show for ‘yall.

Duane Fry:
That’s right, Peter. The thing is, WE may have the show for you but it was YOU, the SWF Nation, that booked this entire event! This is YOUR Pay-Per-View and MAN did you put together a special show. Money/Bruce the Giant with NO Establishment influence. Eric Eisen defends the North American Championship in an 'I Quit' Match against the surging Captain Atomic. Also, the SWF World Heavyweight Champion Steve Frehley will attempt to defend his title for the 10th time... The thing is though, this time it will be in a Buried Alive match against the unearthed DEMON that is Vengeance! Seriously, that last one...
[shakes his head]
I don't know how "The Dark Destroyer" walks out with the belt tonight. It seems damn near impossible!

Jerry Eisen:
I'm afraid you're right, Duane. I guess, the only THING he has on his side is that Frehley does NOT have to PIN Vengeance. All he has to do is get him into the burial plot and drop a good chunk of dirt on him. If he can somehow find a way to do that... he COULD sneak by with the belt. That said, I just don't know if that's humanly possible.

Peter Michaels:
I'd say no, boys. Just doesn't sound all that realistic. I guess we'll see.

Duane Fry:
Tonight's going to be one HELL of a show... A show that YOU created! Sit back... relax... and take in the action! This is YOUR PPV; SWF NATION. This is... "Master of Puppets"!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/JackBruce_zps6e4a9964.jpg

OPENING SKIT

INVOLVED:
Jack Bruce

“Oh... I'll get 'em when they get here..."

[The “Master of Puppets” Pay-per-view opens under the dim night sun of Manhattan, New York. With a light breeze crossing across the scene, blowing a few nearby landscaped bushes, we witness the sight of the recently suspended Jack Bruce slowly shuffling onto the scene.]

[With the camera lens positioned a few feet behind him, Bruce lazily saunters his way toward a black mass of nameless security officers. Despite the threatening presence before him, most likely positioned there solely to keep him out, the rebellious rocker doesn’t seem fazed in the slightest. If anything, as his head bobs slightly with every step, c*cked back in a lazy-cool fashion, it’s as if he’s interested in causing a little ruckus.]

[Jack Bruce]:
BOYS… We CAN’T continue to MEET like this!

[A slight chuckle can be heard from Jack Bruce as he slowly shuffles toward the security mass. In doing so, said mass, a good 10-15 individuals, begin to fortify themselves in their best ‘tough guy’ manner. As you guessed it, a lot of crossed arms.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Diggin’ the black…
[Nods his head; smirking]
… Very, bad-guy militia of you…

[bruce continues to chuckle as he comes to a stop; 10-feet or so from the security presence. With this in mind, the camera lens behind him quickly gravitates to the side; capturing more of the scene at hand.]

[security Guard #1]:
You’re not welcome. Turn around and go home.

[security Guard #2]:
Mr. Money has made it very clear that you are not to step within 100 feet of ANY SWF event.

[While 10-feet away from the black security mass, the Arena stands over 100 feet away. There’s a giant parking lot in between them and the SWF Event itself.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Such a STICKLER for the rules…
[shakes his head slightly; smirking]
The thing is though, I’ve got a match with my lil’ Easy E. The ‘Nation spoke; I’m just doing my job…

[security Guard #3]:
Mr. Money has informed us that our match with Ms. Chase is no longer on the card due to your suspension.

[security Guard #4]:
Best you turn around now.

[Jack chuckles to himself again; placing his hands on his hips for a second. In doing so, he looks around the landscape as if to say “well, hell… what do I do now?”.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Well damn, boys…
[Pauses; looks around as he smirks]
I thought we REALLY bonded last week. That whole ‘throw me to the curb thing’… I thought we became friends or something…

[bruce laughs; however, the security mass collectively does not.]

[security Guard #1]:
It’s time for you to leave.

[Jack puts his hands up in a ‘whoa’ kind of fashion; all the while smirking.]

[Jack Bruce]:
I get it… I get it… I know when I’m not wanted.
[Pauses; smirks]
You tell your boss that I stopped by…

[security Guard #3]:
We’ll tell him when he gets here…

[A nearby security guard, next to the one who just spoke, slams the back of his hand square upon his chest in a “shutup” kind of fashion. That said, it’s already been said. Bruce smirks, knowing that Money hasn’t arrived yet, and slowly starts to back pedal away. While he’s arrogantly retreating, there’s a feeling that this isn’t the LAST we’ve seen of Jack Bruce tonight.]

[Jack Bruce]:
You do that. Well…
[Pauses; smirks]
That’s if I don’t talk to him first…

[bruce turns his back-pedal into a slow saunter away from the security decal. That said, a few seconds after transitioning his walk, Bruce turns back to land a zinger in their direction.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Loved you guys in Mall Cop… Riveting work there…

[With that, Jack Bruce walks off the scene; laughing to himself. While being turned away, he appears as confident as ever.]

GRADE:
A

Duane Fry:
I have a feeling that that’s NOT the last we’ll see of Jack Bruce tonight…

Jerry Eisen:
The SWF Nation VOTED to see Ms. Chase compete against Jack Bruce. One way or another, we’re GOING to get that match!

Duane Fry:
I’d LOVE to see Bruce get to Chase with a “New York Minute”…
[Laughs]
Maybe knock some LIFE back into her!

Peter Michaels:
She’ll need MORE than that to get there…

Jerry Eisen:
Rich Money wants Jack Bruce OUT of the Arena tonight but, something tells me, Jack isn’t really planning on ‘playing by the rules’.

Duane Fry:
Money’s going to FIRE him once this suspension is done anyways. Why not have a little fun?

Jerry Eisen:
My thought exactly!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/TagBattle_zpse2b9d011.jpg

SWF Tag Team 15-Man Battle Royal

“Under the Sea!”

MATCH TYPE:
15-Man Battle Royal; Elimination Finish

ADDED STIPULATION:
The last wrestler standing wins a Tag Title shot for their tag team at “Times of Trouble”

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

The match opens unlike any other battle royal seen in the SWF as of late. While, in the end, it all comes down to one person winning, each team is shown working as one straight away. In most cases, before the action even takes place, said teams are shown verbally planning their strategy coming in tonight.

The action feels rather tentative at first. It’s as if their collective strategy is just not to make a mistake. That said, there are several heel teams that quickly make an impact. OM-F-G explodes with youthful energy. Death Row pummels their opponents into the canvas. The Biggins Brothers sneak their way into a few eliminations as well.

Ultimately, the final four wrestlers we see in the ring are Bart Biggins (The Biggins Brothers), Jimmy P (Fly Boyz), Lobster Warrior (Unaffiliated), and Shady K (Death Row).

Amongst the group, Shady K looks the strongest due to eliminating the most wrestlers up until that point. Keeping with this tone, Shady K is shown eliminating Jimmy P and Bart Biggins (Fellow heels) in which to have him stand alone against Lobster Warrior.

Lobbie looks like the victim as Shady K’s power overruns him continually. At one point, it looks like Shady K may win with a Powerslam-like maneuver over the top rope BUT Lobbie saves himself by grabbing the top rope and sliding underneath after hitting the apron. That said, Shady K thought he eliminated him; walking away before he could see the outcome. Walking away, Shady K starts to bark at the referee to ring the bell. That said, he doesn’t do so.

Seconds later, Lobbie is shown running back into action; depleted but energetic. A drop-kick to the back of Shady’s head sends him reeling over the top rope; his proximity to the rope (rather close) making it easy to fall over the top rope. In doing so, Lobbie wins the match; all by himself (Unaffiliated with any other team member).

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Lobster Warrior

FINAL FOUR:
Bart Biggins, Jimmy P, Lobster Warrior and Shady K

FINAL ELIMINATION:
Lobster Warrior eliminating Shady K

MOST ELIMINATIONS:
Shady K

ENDING TIME:
10:06

NOTE:
Since Lobster Warrior does not have a known tag team, he will have the ability to recruit a fellow wrestler to compete as his partner at “Times of Trouble”. This team will challenge the winner of the Truth/Awesomeness for the Tag Titles at the June PPV.

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
LOBBIE!! LOBBIE!!

Peter Michaels:
The Lobster Man did it!

Jerry Eisen:
But… Lobbie isn’t PART of a tag team; at least that I know of?

Duane Fry:
He’s not… BUT… by winning… He gets to recruit his OWN partner leading into “Times of Trouble”! Who do you THINK he’ll choose?

Jerry Eisen:
I have NO idea…

Peter Michaels:
Either way, We’ve got ourselves a search ahead…

Duane Fry:
I can’t wait to see who he chooses! BIG WIN for Lobbie!

Jerry Eisen:
Plus, given their recent history, you KNOW Lobbie wants to get his hands on the Truth!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/RichMoney_zps0706fae4.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/EricEisen_zpsca203c66.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Remo_zps386d47e3.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Chase_zpsb7cf916c.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Hammer_zpsae9aa7e9.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Question_zpsf6766be2.jpg

PARKING LOT ATTACK/UN-OFFICIAL MATCH

INVOLVED:
The Establishment and ????

“1...2...3..."

[The sight of a sleek modern black limo pulling onto the scene is presented now. Without much thought, it’s expected to be the arrival of the infamous Establishment. Slowly, the vehicle rolls toward the black mass of security guards seen before; however, as they inch ever so close, the sight of Jack Bruce leaping into action overtakes our collective focus.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/JackBruce_zps6e4a9964.jpg

Wielding a bat!

Duane Fry:
BRUCE!!! JACK BRUCE!!

Jerry Eisen:
HE HAS A BAT!!

[With a metal baseball bat in hand, Bruce swings energetically toward the front of the limo; colliding with the front grill. Seconds later, both headlights are broken and lying in pieces around the parking lot area. Finally, one last blow across the front windshield leaves the scene entrenched in chaos.]

[The black mass of security guards quickly engage Bruce in a threatening fashion; however, the majority of them are knocked to the unforgiving cement with an equally unforgiving weapon. That said, with his back turned toward the limo now, he’s simply unable to defend himself against what comes next…]

[The back passenger doors open strongly as Hammer is the first one to exit the limo. Stomping toward Bruce, the big man levels the rebellious rocker from behind with a stiff closeline. That said, Bruce is able to catch his balance and attempts to swing the bat in his direction. Crazily enough, Hammer is able to catch said strike with his arm-pit; stopping Bruce’s use of the weapon. Seconds later, Bruce is shown being steamrolled by a collective assault from BOTH Eric Eisen and Remo.]

Peter Michaels:
… and the numbers game takes hold.

Jerry Eisen:
This is going to get BAD; FAST…

[beating the SWF ICON down to the cement, Remo snaps his head upward, taking a break for a second, in which to stare-off the unnamed security group before him. It’s obvious… This is THEIR kill. They want NOTHING to do with the security group; despite being an aid to Money.]

[speaking of, as Hammer, Remo and Eric Eisen quickly beat Bruce to the ground in a vicious fashion, Rich Money is FINALLY shown exiting the limo.]

[He walks rather calmly, his steely perfect gaze focused upon the fallen Bruce as a smug smirk begins to form. He looks, acts, and feels like a MOB boss in this scenario; calm and grandiose before the violence.]

Duane Fry:
So cool… calm… collected… A professional a$$hole…

[Money comes to a halt before the fallen Bruce and tells his fellow faction-mates to…]

[Rich Money]:
Pick him up…

[They do exactly that. Eisen holding one arm; Hammer holding the other.]

[in doing so, Money slowly moves in closer; within Bruce’s personal space now.]

[it’s obvious that Bruce is hurting; however, through it all, he’s still smirking like a mad-man; blood even dropping from his lip.]

[Rich Money]:
What did I tell you, Jack?
[shakes his head slowly in a ‘tisk-tisk’ fashion]
Just couldn’t stay away could you?
[Continues his ‘tisk-tisk’ scenario]
Well, you came ALL of this way… I’d be heartless not to give you a chance. Right?
[Money slowly looks back]
Oh, Ms. Chase… The match is on…

[While Money continues to look back upon the limo, Remo springs into action; landing a stiff kick square to Bruce’s stomach. In doing so, Hammer and Eisen fight to keep him upright. Then, seconds later, again as Money doesn’t watch, still smirking though, Remo is shown landing his signature clutch-kick square to Bruce’s head.]

[The impact sends Bruce crashing in a thunderous heap upon the warm cement below; baked by the New York sun. His eyes rolling into the back of his head; Bruce isn’t conscious. If he is, he’s barely.]

[The camera man now pans back to see Ms. Chase walking with a confident strut. There’s a little more emotion there than we’ve seen in the past. She appears to be relishing in what’s happening. That said, with a walk that would drop any man to their knees, the cold-hearted agent comes to a halt next to Money.]

Jerry Eisen:
There’s a pep in Ms. Chase’s walk we’ve NEVER seen before…

Duane Fry:
She’s loving this… I didn’t think she could love anything…

[Rich is loving this. It’s obvious in his larger-than-life grin.]

[Rich Money]:
Well, what’s the wait? Let’s get this going…

[Ms. Chase nods her head as she slowly struts past her fellow stablemates. In doing so, as Remo stomps one last time on the fallen Bruce’s head, most likely forcing his head to collide with the cement again, Ms. Chase is shown slamming the point of her high-heel square upon Bruce’s chest.]

[There’s no movement from Jack. Despite the pain of the heel, it’s just another example that he’s not ‘with it’.]

[As Ms. Chase stands with her arms at her side, looking down upon the fallen Bruce with a slight semblance of a smirk upon her face, SWF North American Champion, Eric Eisen, is shown lowering himself to the ground with a gigantic smirk upon his face.]

[From that position, Eric counts an unofficial 1…2..3.]

Duane Fry:
NO, GOD-DAMNIT!!!

Peter Michaels:
Well, it may not go down in the ‘books but Eric Eisen just counted a win for Ms. Chase…

[Rich Money nods his head; smirking from ear-to-ear. He extends his hand outward and shakes Ms. Chase’s in the process. The two make eye-contact and appear to be relishing in the moment.]

[Rich Money]:
And the winner is… Ms. Chase…

[They break their handshake; however, the celebration continues as the overpowering faction slowly shuffles their way toward a waiting vehicle; there to drive them the rest of the 100 feet into the arena. In doing so, as the vehicle drives off, we witness one last sight of an unconscious Jack Bruce lying on his back. Blood can be seen on his lip. His eyes sunken. He took the brunt of one hell of a one-sided assault.]

GRADE:
B+

Jerry Eisen:
Jack didn’t stand a chance here. It was a zillion on one with the security team standing guard.

Duane Fry:
In the end though, that security team was scared away by Remo. This was an Establishment attack. They WANTED to make an example of Bruce; what happens when you defy his orders.

Peter Michaels:
Just another example of Rich Money trying to dominate the pack…

Duane Fry:
A real ‘dictator’…

Jerry Eisen:
Someone needs to send some medical attention out there. Jack looks like HELL…

Duane Fry:
So, do we have to acknowledge this win by Ms. Chase?

Jerry Eisen:
I don’t think it even matters. Was it official? Probably not. Then again, with how
The
Establishment works, this could go in the record books at the end of the day.

Peter Michaels:
They were lookin’ to send a message more than anything…

Duane Fry:
Seriously… The SWF has become their playground…

Peter Michaels:
Nah… It’s Money’s playground… Even those in
The
Establishment are a moment away from being another ‘example’…

Jerry Eisen:
The ‘Supreme Landscape’ feels more like a war-ravaged country than the once proud wrestling company we were… All thanks to Rich Money…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWFWorldTag_zps7377a156.pnghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWFWorldTag_zps7377a156.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/Greed_zps3a9b847e.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/SqueekyMcClean_zps61b1538e.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/VS_zpsa64cf334.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/Stardust_zps7693c9d4.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/Cannonball_zpsbbb0181f.jpg

The Truth© vs.

“Flashy Mistake”

MATCH TYPE:
Ladder Match; Retrieval Finish

TITLE(S) ON THE LINE:
SWF World Tag Team Championships

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Jungle Lord w/ The Truth

Lobster Warrior w/ The Awesomeness

• The Awesomeness explodes onto the scene right away; comically bringing a level of energy that drips with 80’s hair metal.

• Bouncing off the ropes right away, the challengers level the champions with a joint flipping closeline. This sends the Truth ducking out of the ring right away; looking to re-group. A joint splash from the Awesomeness later and it looks like the challengers MAY be on their way.

• Moments later, a head-first throw into the nearby steel steps (McClean upon Cannonball) leaves one-half of the challengers reeling early on.[/FONG]

• While the Awesomeness go about their dual maneuvers at a more consistent rate, the Truth understand the veteran craft much better. With this in mind, they are able to utilize very little effort to get the max amount of effort.

• The Awesomeness continues to turn the tides of the match with an explosive, high-risk, high-impact, approach. It proves to be beneficial in bursts; however, not consistent enough to keep them on top.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/JungleLord_zpsb53783c8.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/LobsterWarrior_zps51b17de3.jpg
    Brawling outside the ring

• Jungle Lord doesn’t really play a role in the match due to the presence of Lobster Warrior. The two keep each other occupied a good few minutes into the match. Brawling around the ring, it makes it impossible for either to really impact the match at hand.

• At one point, Jungle Lord gets ahold of Jefferson Stardust; however, while doing so, Lobster Warrior is shown springing BACK into action; landing a quick dropkick to the back of his head. Seconds later, Lobbie is shown throwing Jungle Lord back to the guardrail; that is after he celebrated his previous dropkick for a good 30-seconds or so (as it typical).

• A ladder strike across the face of Huey Cannonball eventually KO’s him out of the ring. Seconds later, a suplex from McClean upon Cannonball, ONTO the ladder, keeps him entirely at bay for an extended period of time.

• Jefferson Stardust would later find a way to the top of the ladder; however, instead of grabbing for the belt, he dives off the top rope in which to attempt a MAJOR flying leg-drop. Sadly, he doesn’t catch Greed. Instead, he lands on nothing but canvas.

• Holding his back, Stardust slowly climbs back to his feet; however, is KO’ed seconds after with a snap DDT from Greed.

• With both challengers out cold, Greed climbs the ladder as Squeeky McClean watches out. In doing so, there’s no stopping them. Greed eventually grabs the belts and drops one down to his partner; all the while they collectively smirk in a dubious fashion.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
The Truth via item retrieval

RETRIEVING WRESTLER:
John Greed

ENDING MANEUVER:
Missed leg drop atop the ladder from Jefferson Stardust; snap DDT from John Greed

ENDING TIME:
7:49

NOTE:
This marks The Truth’s 1st successful defense of the SWF World Tag Team Championships

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
The Awesomeness is an EXCITING tag team but their flashy approach just wasn’t enough to derail the veteran prowess of the Truth. I mean, Greed & McClean are a hard pill to swallow BUT you can’t deny their understanding between the ropes. They know EXACTLY how to get the job done. Now, if they were only not SO annoying with their beliefs.

Jerry Eisen:
If only… That’d be nice. These guys are NOT afraid to push their views out there; regardless of who they offend.

Duane Fry:
It’ll get them in trouble at some point but, for now, they got the job done.

Peter Michaels:
These Awesomeness boys may have to cut out all this ‘flashy’ stuff to get ahead.

Duane Fry:
I hope not. It’s what makes them great!

Peter Michaels:
I wish I could say that. They’ve got a ways to go first though.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/RichMoney_zps0706fae4.jpg

BACKSTAGE PROMO

INVOLVED:
Rich Money

“Because I can…"

[We transition backstage in which to see the SWF OWNER Rich Money standing within his regally decorated personal suite. The space just screams of extreme wealth. In connection, so does the physical presentation of Rich Money himself.]

[Dressed in a tailored black pinstripe suit, the ‘Supreme Dictator’ projects an air of sheer perfection. Whether it’s his tightly slicked black hair, sharp edged jaw line, or the million dollar smug smirk upon his face, the SWF OWNER appears to have everything going for him; All-American beefcake looks, a GQ sense of style, and, quite possibly, THE most powerful position in ALL of the wrestling world.]

[He’s dominating in every sense of the world; a true business shark.]

[Rich Money]:
Genghis Kahn’s decimation of Eurasia…
[Pauses]
… The United States Government dropping an Atomic bomb on Hiroshima…
[Pauses]
… Richard Eisen theoretically cannibalizing the competition and single-handedly ending the territorial era…
[Pauses; smirks]
These are all examples of domination… Simply… because the aggressors… could…
[Pauses; smirks]
Tonight, you can add my name into that mix. For, after the last bell has rung, the lights have dropped, and the feed has gone black, there will be ONE image remaining…
[Pauses; smirks]
… And that’s of me, Rich Money, conquering the unconquerable… stopping the unstoppable… destroying the indestructible…
[Pauses; smirks]
Putting an END… to the LEGEND… of Bruce the Giant.

[The crowd boos like crazy, watching this unfold on the video tron that bares the SWF OWNER’s name; however, it doesn’t seem to faze Rich whatsoever.]

[Rich Money]:
Much like those I listed before, I am doing so simply because I have the POWER… to do so.
[Pauses; smirks]
Who’s going to stop me? YOU?! The SWF Nation?!
[Chuckles to himself]
Christian Faith? The “Iron Man” is not as impenetrable as he once was; is he?
[Chuckles a little more]
What about Jack Bruce?! Oh… That’s right… He’s suspended indefinitely… ALL… because… of ME!
[Money continues to chuckle; arrogantly proud of himself]
You see, there’s NOTHING that ANYONE can do about it. Not even Bruce the Giant.
[Pauses]
He’s a shell of his former self. A hollow Giant; a towering redwood just WAITING to be chopped down once and for all.
[Pauses; smirks]
When I heard the news that [sam] Strong failed to negotiate with the Giant, I sprung into action. Not because I wanted this bloated cow to make any money; those days are LONG past us.
[Pauses; smirks]
I swept in because I knew, at the end of the day, destroying someone of Bruce’s legacy would only elevate MINE that much higher.
[Pauses; smirks]
I didn’t care what he brought to the table… what his condition was… It didn’t matter to me. What DID matter was that his name, his persona, HIS LEGACY, came to the Supreme Wrestling Federation… MY… Supreme Wrestling Federation.
[Pauses; smirks]
In doing so, he would end up as a lame duck… A LEGEND on borrowed time…

[Rich Money pauses once again; smirking in his typical smug manner.]

[Rich Money]:
So let us all remember tonight. Remember where you were… what you were doing… and most importantly… HOW you felt… As I, Rich Money, THE most POWERFUL MAN in ALL of Professional Wrestling,… DESTROY… A LEGEND…
[Pauses; smirks]
… Simply, because I can…

[With that, Money concludes his promo with a reserved chuckle under his breath. He’s overtly smug; as confident as ever. That said, as we fade back to the ringside area, the overwhelming noise of a disapproving crowd overtakes the broadcast.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
He’s insane if he thinks that he’s going to DESTROY Bruce the Giant…

Jerry Eisen:
If tonight looks anything like a few days ago on SupremeTV, Rich Money will be the one DESTROYED! That chokeslam from the Giant at the end of Money’s match with Faith… WOW… I think he’s STILL feeling the pain from that right now!

Peter Michaels:
It’s goin’ to be a TALL task. I don’t think Money has what it takes to get it done; to be honest. Bruce [the Giant] ain’t the man that he used to be but he STILL has enough left in the tank to dominate.

Duane Fry:
Well, I’m excited to see him ‘try’ to ‘chop down the redwood’ that is Bruce the Giant…

Jerry Eisen:
If we’re using analogies, I’m thinking this will MORE SO resemble a stake being driven into the ground. The Giant, and I’m predicting, will be the one driving that nail!

Peter Michaels:
I’d LOVE to see that…

Duane Fry:
Wouldn’t we all…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/Underground_zps77a63fee.jpg

SWF Underground 15-Man Battle Royal

“It’s all about ME…”

MATCH TYPE:
15-Man Battle Royal; Elimination Finish

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

Unlike the prior Tag Team 15-Man Battle Royal, the SWF Underground match explodes into action before the official bell can even be rung. Sheer hunger can be seen upon their collective faces; not waiting for an official opening to make their impact. That said, there’s no caution here. No tentative ‘feeling out process’. Hell, there doesn’t seem to even be any sense of strategy to the match all-together. It’s more desperate in nature; primal in a way. It’s “Dog-Eat-Dog” scenario.

A mass blur of fiery strikes can be seen in every which direction. No man looks to be getting ahead. That said, the newfound debut, 2nd Generation Supreme Superstar Matthew Keith, looks truly impressive. Utilizing an array of technical maneuvers, Keith Suplexes his way into a powerful perception; physically eliminating a number of wrestlers in the process. In connection, Kill Switch is equally as impressive. That said, it’s obvious that he has a HUGE X upon his back from the very get-go. This makes him theoretical dog-food for a number of greedy heels within the match.

In the end, the final four competitors are shown to be SWF Underground Champion Kill Switch, Paul Huntingdon, Randy Bumfhole and his brother Zim-ME.

As expected, Randy and Zim-ME are practically glued to one another; warring like… well… jealous brothers. With that said, Zim-ME seems much more aggressive in nature about their exchange. The newly ZEN-like perspective for Randy has left him rather calm & smiling throughout their back-and-forth. At one point, he even hugs his brother in joyous celebration. As expected, this pisses off Zim-ME to no doubt; KO’ing his brother with a leaping Superkick after a push away.

Paul Huntingdon is the first to be eliminated by Kill Switch; tossing him over the top rope with a belly-to-belly overhead suplex. Seconds later though, his attention turned away, Zim-ME is shown eliminating the Underground Champion with a running, flipping, dropkick. This sends the champ flying over the top rope; unable to grab a saving rope before crashing to the floor.

What’s left… The Bumfhole brothers.

Randy bows, placing his hands together in a calming fashion. Sadly, this opens him up to a spinning back kick by Zim-ME. This sends his brother reeling into the corner. That said, Randy doesn’t explode with anger. He continues on with his approach and actually, in doing so, puts Zim-ME on his heels with a flashy, high-speed, agile, approach.

Sadly though, that agile approach would eventually land as his downfall in an over-the-top elimination match.

Diving backward with a springboard splash off the middle of the ropes, Zim-ME KO’s his brother with a desperation dropkick to his jaw. Seconds later, tossing Randy off the ropes, Zim-ME misses a strike which allows his opponent to speed past him and hit the ropes again. That said, at this point, Zim-ME lands a standing back-elbow. Seconds later, sending his brother over the top rope with a front-face suplex that sends Randy over the top rope and crashing to the floor. As you would expect though, given his newfound perspective, there’s no anger from Randy. He’s actually shown clapping; a big smile upon his face. Meanwhile, Zim-ME snarls with anger; knowing he won but unhappy that his brother could be HAPPY for him.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Zim-ME

FINAL FOUR:
Kill Switch, Paul Huntingdon, Randy Bumfhole, and Zim-ME

FINAL ELIMINATION:
Zim-ME eliminating Randy Bumfhole

MOST ELIMINATIONS:
Matthew Keith

ENDING TIME:
10:12

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
Great…

Jerry Eisen:
Zim-ME comes away with the BIG win here. After eliminating the Underground Champion and his brother to get there, there’s no doubt that he’s going to be in line for a title shot in the next few weeks.

Duane Fry:
You know. I can’t stand Zim-ME whatsoever but I’d love to see he and Kill Switch go at it; one-on-one. With this win, it’s expected that we’ll see that now.

Peter Michaels:
It’s crazy to see a smile on Randy’s face though. The boy seems happy that his brother won the match; even if it meant he didn’t…

Duane Fry:
It’s this new ZEN outlook on life I guess… That said, I don’t know if I could EVER be excited for a brother who has done what ZIm-ME has done to Randy. Honestly, there’s NO way.

Jerry Eisen:
It IS pretty weird…

Duane Fry:
Could YOU do that with Eric?

Jerry Eisen:
Not now… not ever…
[Laughs]

Peter Michaels:
In the end, BIG WIN for the little RAT… Zim-ME. This just plays into his bull…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/EricEisen_zpsca203c66.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Atomic_zps643ddb2e.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Eric Eisen© and Captain Atomic

“Unexpected Opponents"

[An extended hype video is shown depicting the unexpected rivalry between SWF North American Champion Eric Eisen© and his fan-picked challenger in Captain Atomic. Utilizing prior footage from SupremeTV, their story resembles that of a struggle still in its infancy. Very little interaction between the two as of yet; which only adds further excitement due to the unpredictability of it all. That said, in their short time opposite one another, there’s a narrative already forming: Eric Eisen believes he’s the best NA Champion of all time and feels Captain Atomic is not ‘in his league’. In the end, that’s the question that resides… IS Captain Atomic really IN Eisen’s league? That remains to be seen…]

GRADE:
B

Jerry Eisen:
What I wouldn’t LOVE to see Captain Atomic walk out with the belt tonight; for SO many reasons.

Duane Fry:
He’s REALLY come along fast in 2013. Last year, the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” was barely on the radar. This year, he’s one of the HOTTEST up and coming talents we’ve seen in the SWF. Let’s hope that this ALL continues tonight with a North American Championship win!

Jerry Eisen:
It all depends on
The
Establishment influence. Their barred from the ring when Rich Money competes tonight but not in this match. You KNOW they’re going to want to keep the belt in their grasp. I wouldn’t be shocked to see someone interfere on Eisen’s behalf; especially if he’s on his heels.

Peter Michaels:
Hammer will be at ringside along with Ms. Chase. That’s where ‘ya interference is goin’ to come from.

Duane Fry:
He really HAS been Eisen’s ‘Personal Insurance Policy’ as of late.

Jerry Eisen:
Let’s hope that, if it comes to that, Atomic has an ally out there to even the score!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWFNorthAmerican_zps4d1972e7.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/EricEisen_zps59ef4264.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/VS_zpsa64cf334.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/Atomic_zps074ac38f.jpg

“MR. SWF”
Eric Eisen© vs.
“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE”
Captain Atomic

“Steel trumps Hammer”

MATCH TYPE:
‘I Quit’ Match; First Submission

TITLE(S) ON THE LINE:
SWF North American Championship

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase and Hammer w/ Eric Eisen

• It doesn’t take long for Hammer to get involved. Moments after the opening bell, Eisen’s ‘Insurance Policy’ is shown executing a stiff closeline square to the back of the challenger’s head (from behind).

• He leaves shortly after the strike; however, said blow allows for Eisen to take a strong early lead.

• It’s only 2-minutes into the match as Eisen locks in a scrappy cross-face chicken wing submission hold. As he drops to the canvas, holding Atomic in place with his legs as well, it looks like it could be all over.

• Atomic isn’t a normal wrestler though. Before you know it, his sheer intensity has erupted; allowing him to eventually break free from the submission hold without the need of a ring rope.

• A gut-wrench powerbomb from Atomic leaves Eisen dazed and obviously reeling. That said, seconds later, a Boston Crab is utilized in which to, hopefully, inspire the champion to quit. That said, as Darren Smith holds the microphone up to Eisen’s mouth, we aren’t able to hear a response due to the interfering hand of Hammer once again; landing another stiff closeline to the back of his head.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Hammer_zps851afa20.jpg
    Insurance Policy

• This time, Atomic doesn’t collapse entirely; however, as he stomps toward the ring ropes, looking to exit the ring and attack Hammer, fuming with absolute intensity the entire way, Eisen is shown sneaking in once again and chopping his challenger’s right knee out from underneath him.

• A single leg submission doesn’t threaten the end of the match but it does slow down Atomic that much more.

• Eventually, Eisen is shown locking in a twisted knee-lock; a fact that has Atomic in a great deal of pain. For a good minute or so, the lock stays solid. Atomic looks to be in major pain. That said, he never says he quits. If anything, as Darren Smith holds the mic up to his mouth, the explosive challenger is heard roaring with a battle cry of sorts into the microphone.

• Gaining a 2nd wind of sorts, Atomic explodes with absolute intensity once again. He breaks free from Eisen’s hold and ultimately knocks him to the canvas with a running shoulder block off the ropes. His knee looks weakened but not overtly injured.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Hammer_zps851afa20.jpg
    Making an Impact AGAIN...

• Hammer, once again, tries to get involved; however, this time is sent over the top rope with a hangman’s neckbreaker from Atomic. While it takes a bit for both to get back to their feet, the bruising Hammer is shown upright first; grabbing a steel chair.

• He swings but misses. Swings again… Misses and collides with the steel ring post. Seconds later, Atomic is able to kick the weapon from his hands.

• In doing so, Atomic grabs the chair and wallops Hammer over the head with said chair! The thud is so loud, so powerful, but Hammer still stays on his feet. Dazed… Confused… in pain… but on his feet.

• BAM! Once again… This time… Atomic winds up and Hammer ultimately falls.

• Seeing his chance, Eisen leaps off the apron and collides with the back of Atomic’s head; utilizing an axe-handle strike.

• The champion goes to grab the chair; however, in doing so, Atomic leaps back to his feet and grabs him from behind.

• A few punches later & Atomic is shown blatantly shoving Eisen into the nearby guardrail with a GREAT deal of force!! His body collides with the steel & ultimately forces him to topple over.

• As he does, Atomic descends upon him and quickly locks in his newfound “Captain Clutch”!

• Roaring with absolute intensity, his eyes wide open, his mouth connected with spit lines, Atomic wrenches back.

• Eisen screams in pain…

• Ms. Chase looks on from the other side of the ring; emotionless as her arms are crossed in a cold fashion.

• Darren Smith holds the microphone up to Eisen’s mouth… HE’s fighting it…

• Atomic wrenches back more…

• Hammer can’t get upright; he’s knocked into next week.

• It looks like Hammer COULD get back to his feet but as he almost does, he collapses back to his knees.

• Seeing this, in immense pain, Eisen screams out… “I… QUIT”!!

• The crowd erupts! Meanwhile, Atomic doesn’t break the hold right away; fuming with intensity.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Captain Atomic via submission

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Captain Clutch” (Camel Clutch Submission)

ENDING TIME:
10:28

NOTE:
Captain Atomic wins the SWF North American Championship!!!

GRADE:
C-

Duane Fry:
ATOMIC!! ATOMIC!!! ATOMIC WON!! HE’S THE NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION!! HE BEAT EISEN!!

Jerry Eisen:
Thank YOU...
[Laughs]
This is WONDERFUL!!

Peter Michaels:
Well, I’ll be damned. Captain Atomic; big win for ya there boy.

Duane Fry:
The “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” did exactly that… HE wrecked the scene! Even WITH Hammer interfering on 3 different occasions… Atomic pulls out the win!!

Jerry Eisen:
He KNOCKED Hammer into next week with that chair shot!

Peter Michaels:
Not ONLY did Atomic win fair and square, he overcame the bull of Eisen hidin’ behind Hammer. Hats off to ya, Atomic.

Duane Fry:
This is GREAT!! Captain Atomic is your NEW SWF North American Champion!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/AM_zps828adff4.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Valiant_zps9c078c56.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/DesDavids_zps5b4ecd12.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/JosephSexy_zpsd5a8c3ee.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
American Machine, Valiant, Des Davids and Joseph Sexy

“Coiled Revenge"

[An extended hype video is shown capturing the recent tension between Valiant/Joseph Sexy & Des Davids as well as American Machine/Des Davids. Utilizing prior footage, this coiled scenario touches on the heated hatred between former tag partners in Des Davids and American Machine… PLUS… the equally tense rivalry between Valiant and Joseph Sexy. With this in mind, it’s easy to see the coiled nature of the scenario at hand. In the end, the real question remains… Can Valiant and the American Machine get their revenge upon Des Davids; a man they equally are gunning for? – OR – Will the man they now call “Prime Time” usher in another convincing win; bringing Sexy into the winner’s circle with him?]

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
After a 13-month World Tag Team Title reign, Des Davids and the American Machine are on a collision course that MAY only end with one of them no longer here. Truthfully, I don’t see these two EVER coinciding; even in a LARGE company like the SWF.

Jerry Eisen:
To mucky it up a bit, Vailant’s gunning for Davids as well. It wasn’t that long ago that the newfound “Prime Time” shocked the ‘Supreme Landscape’ by beating the “Honorable One” on SupremeTV. Ever since then, it’s been no secret that Val is focused on proving he can not only hang but also BEAT the powerhouse. With BOTH A-M and Val hot on his trail, there’s a good chance that they could come away with the win tonight!

Peter Michaels:
They’re both gunnin’ but that doesn’t mean a win’s a-comin’. Davids, as much as ya may hate him, is a force, boys. He JUST may be able to put BOTH A-M and Val down by himself.

Duane Fry:
I’d like to see him TRY!

Jerry Eisen:
Yea!

Peter Michaels:
We’ll get a glimpse at that now; I suppose…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/AM_zps592dbfff.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/Valiant_zpsb6fdae86.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/VS_zpsa64cf334.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/DesDavids_zpsfb2fbede.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/JosephSexy_zps3c0dfc3c.jpg

American Machine and
vs. Des Davids and Joseph Sexy

“Prime Time”

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Team Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Hannah w/ Valiant

B.J. O’Neil w/ American Machine

• American Machine looks focused and ready as he and his tentative partner, Valiant, meet in their corner. Without having a plan, it seems as though they actually do: take down Des Davids.

• With that in mind, American Machine would have LOVED an opening crack on Davids; however, that scenario wouldn’t come to pass. Joseph Sexy is the one who opens; leaving the big-man on the apron and annoying the former Tag Team Champion (AM that is).

• AM takes his frustration out on Joseph Sexy right away, wailing away with fists of fury; however, that lead wouldn’t last very long. A closeline here, a guerilla press off the ropes there, but, in the end, AM is floored by a Des Davids closeline as he remains on the apron (catching AM too close to their side of the ring.)

• AM bounces back to his feet; however, Sexy takes advantage as his opponents focus is away. A school-boy roll-up is attempted; however, only a 2 count takes place.

• Throughout their match, Sexy utilizes his veteran prowess to sneak in-and-out-of the ring; relying greatly on Davids’ powerful impact to turn the tides.

• With this in mind, Davids really DOES impress; exploding onto the scene much like Remo did early in his career. There’s a level of shocking athleticism that goes with his immense strength. This fact keeps AM & Valiant on their heels for the most part.

• Valiant would later explode out of their corner, finally tagged, and run the ring for a matter of a minute or so. A closeline sending Sexy out of the ring, a running forearm shiver to Davids & a following side-belly-to-back suplex upon Davids would create a scenario where Valiant looks to be on top of the world!

• He even sends Sexy back to the cement floor, off the apron, with a stiff punch; living on the energy of his explosive entrance into the match.

• With time though, Des Davids’ power becomes an equal foe.

• They appear much like equals, laying into one another; however, much like their previous meeting, it’s the man they call “Prime Time” that ultimately gets the best; sending Valiant to tag his partner following a corner splash/Powerslam combo.

• AM puts forth a great effort, putting his former tag partner on his heels with an array of power strikes, but, eventually, it’s “Prime Time” who comes out on top.

• Before you know it, catching AM staggering from the corner after a running shoulder strike to his opponents gut, the powerful Davids is shown stomping square in AM’s stomach & ultimately dropping him with a ring-rattling “Highlight Reel”!

• Valiant does break the pinfall count but it’s not till AFTER the 3rd and final one from Darren Smith. At that point, it meant nothing.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Des Davids and Joseph Sexy via pinfall

ENDING PINFALL:
Des Davids pinned American Machine

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Highlight Reel” (Jackknife Powerbomb)

ENDING TIME:
7:55

GRADE:
C-

Jerry Eisen:
Damn!

Duane Fry:
They looked like they had the chance to pull this one away but Des Davids is JUST too much. We saw that tonight for sure.

Jerry Eisen:
I hate to say it but… I think Joseph Sexy may be ONTO something with Davids. We’ve ALL known him to be one hell of a powerhouse but tonight’s win, on top of his previous weeks, is really starting to prove the man to be one HELL of a fighter on his own.

Peter Michaels:
He’s got size… power…speed… and that ultimate “x-factor”, don’t he? We’ve got ourselves a budding Superstar. Too bad he’s mixed up with that weasel.

Jerry Eisen:
Sexy’s been gloating about this for weeks now; finding the NEXT big thing. As you said, he MAY have done exactly that.

Duane Fry:
I don’t think this tift with Valiant is going anywhere soon though. He may be winless against the guy but if we know ANYTHING about Valiant it’s that he won’t back down. He’s going to give it his ALL each week he’s out there and having Des go over him twice now…
[Pauses; shakes his head]
He’s not going to allow that to continue to happen.

Jerry Eisen:
I’m ALL for Davids and Valiant… I’d love to see it EVERY week on SupremeTV till the END of time. Two powerful wrestlers; two bright stars. I honestly HOPE they DO cross paths again…

Duane Fry:
With Sexy’s big mouth, I’m sure we’ll see them clash sooner than later… That’s where Des is going to learn that Joseph Sexy isn’t that great of an ally. His mouth gets him in constant trouble.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/EricEisen_zpsca203c66.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Chase_zpsb7cf916c.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Hammer_zps851afa20.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Atomic_zps643ddb2e.jpg

BACKSTAGE ATTACK

INVOLVED:
Eric Eisen, Ms. Chase, Hammer and Captain Atomic©

“Abuse of Power"

[The newly crowned SWF North American Champion Captain Atomic is shown walking in a trance of intensity. His muscular frame aggressively shakes with absolute energy as his wide-open eyes radiate much the same. More or less, he looks like a psycho high on something.]

[While it’s a moment of celebration, watching Atomic clench his newfound championship within a strong vice-grip of sorts, such a notion wouldn’t last very long…]

[Out of nowhere, Atomic is attacked from behind by a sizeable figure. Within seconds, as the camera man finally focuses in on the abrupt action, we notice that said attacker is none other than Hammer!]

Duane Fry:
What the HELL is THIS?!

Jerry Eisen:
Hammer just struck Atomic from behind!!

Peter Michaels:
Eisen isn’t lettin’ Atomic get away easy…

[Pummeling the new champion down to the ground, Hammer unleashes a violent assault that leaves Atomic reeling. The “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” attempts to throw a few punches of his own; however, before you know it, he’s ultimately overcome by the sheer power of Eisen’s ‘Insurance Policy’.]

[speaking of Eisen, seconds later, the FORMER SWF North American Champion, Eric Eisen, is shown aggressively stomping onto the scene in an energized fashion. In tow, he has another SWF Referee (not Darren Smith) forcibly clenched by his polo collar.]

Jerry Eisen:
Oh, you’ve GOT to be kidding me…

Duane Fry:
Eric Eisen BROUGHT a referee with him. He’s going to force his way into a re-match!

Jerry Eisen:
Now this is a NEW low…

[Pushing said referee forward, Eisen looks like a man possessed with anger.]

[Eric Eisen]:
START THE MATCH!!!

[The referee makes the symbol to theoretically ‘call for the bell’ as it appears Eric Eisen has forced his way into a re-match for Atomic’s North American Championship. That said, in doing so, it’s apparent that the new champion is no longer anywhere near 100% physically. He’s on his hands and knees, breathing heavily, as he looks to get back upward. Upon trying though, Hammer sends him BACK to the cement below with a heavy kick square to the champ’s abdomen.]

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Eric Eisen LOST fair-and-square earlier tonight and NOW he’s back for more. He just can’t let Captain Atomic walk out of here with the belt!

Peter Michaels:
I’ve known you boys
[Looks to Jerry]
for a LONG time now. I’m sure you can agree, Jerry. This don’t shock me in the slightest…

Jerry Eisen:
Not at all…

Duane Fry:
Eric Eisen is using his INFLUENCE with
The
Establishment to FORCE this poor referee into doing his bidding! This is ridiculous…

Peter Michaels:
It’s the damn reality now. Atomic’s got to put up a fight!

Jerry Eisen:
He looks like he’s in terrible shape after that attack from Hammer though… Captain Atomic COULD go down as one of THE shortest reigning North American Champions in history here.

Duane Fry:
If so, a damn shame for someone who SHOULD have walked out of here as the champ!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWFNorthAmerican_zps4d1972e7.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/Atomic_zps074ac38f.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/VS_zpsa64cf334.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/EricEisen_zps59ef4264.jpg

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE”
Captain Atomic© vs.
“MR. SWF”
Eric Eisen

“Abuse of Power”

MATCH TYPE:
Impromptu Backstage Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Ric Young

AROUND BACKSTAGE:
Hammer & Ms. Chase w/ Eric Eisen

• Eisen laughs arrogantly as he stands back; basking in his own greatness. Meanwhile, Hammer continues to lay into the staggered Atomic.

• Captain Atomic swings back, bouncing back in his typical explosively intense fashion; however, as he does so, Eisen joins the proceedings and beats him down from behind. More or less, it looks a lot like a gang beating than anything else.

• Atomic explodes back to his feet, a truly shocking sight; however, only a few heavy handed strikes land. A few seconds later, Atomic is knocked BACK to the cement with a spear-like maneuver from Hammer; slamming Atomic’s back square into a cement wall.

• As Hammer holds him down after a round of heavy handed punches, Eisen slowly stomps onto the scene once again; landing a stiff kick square to the champion’s jaw.

• Trailing close behind, Hammer watches the match unfold as the self-proclaimed “Mr. SWF” continues to beat the new champion down. In reality, it’s simply not fair for Atomic; as it’s been a 2-on-1 from the start.

• Atomic eventually rebounds and puts Eisen on his back with a standing Spinebuster of sorts through a nearby table; however, seconds later, Hammer is on the scene once again. The two brawl wildly until Eisen’s “Insurance Policy” overwhelms the injured champion; knocking him down once again with a heavy hip-strike to the side of Atomic’s head.

• Really, this is how the match continues from start to finish; Atomic taking on Eisen UNTIL he gets the upper-hand. When that happens, Hammer springs in and knocks the newfound champion with a powerful onslaught.

• After Irish Whipping Atomic into a nearby collection of chairs, stacked next to one another against the wall, both Atomic and said chairs fall to the cement below.

• Seconds later, Eisen lifts a lifeless Atomic off the ground. The champion fights back, shoving Eisen against the nearby wall, and even holds his own against Hammer in another brawling stint; however, before you know it, the two of them, once again, overwhelm the champion.

• Seconds later, Eisen is shown forcibly dropping Atomic square upon his face with a falling front-face drop. In doing so, Atomic’s head bounces off of the mound of chairs scattered on the cement floor below.

• There’s no kicking out from Atomic. He’s simply unable to continue his fight after such a vicious night. Meanwhile, Ric Young counts to three in a frustrated manner; knowing that he just helped Eisen cheat his way BACK to the belt. Then again, he never had a choice in the matter. Eisen’s stature within
    The
    Establishment makes such abuse of power possible.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Eric Eisen via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
Front-Face Drop (X-Factor) upon a mountain of chairs backstage

ENDING TIME:
8:05

NOTE:
Eric Eisen wins the SWF North American Championship! This marks his 3rd NA Title Reign.

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
GOD-DAMNIT!!

Jerry Eisen:
Are you KIDDING me?!

Duane Fry:
Eric couldn’t walk out of the PPV tonight with the belt. He was PISSED that Atomic beat him FAIR AND SQUARE; so, he cheated his way BACK to the belt! This is ridiculous!! He’s walking around here like he owns the place!

Peter Michaels:
He may not but his damn ally does…

Jerry Eisen:
He continues to make a mockery of our name…

Duane Fry:
So, in the end, Atomic is the SWF North American Champion for all of… 30 minutes? If that? Captain Atomic beat Eisen earlier in the night and the so-called “Mr. SWF” couldn’t live with that. He did ALL he could to get the belt back and, tonight, he scooped to a new low…

Jerry Eisen:
It may go down as a one-on-one match but we ALL know that wasn’t the case. Anyone with eyes could see that it was a 2-on-1 from the start. Without Hammer, Eric STILL wouldn’t have been able to get it done.

Duane Fry:
This whole ‘Insurance Policy’ thing is getting REALLY old…

Jerry Eisen:
I agree…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/EricEisen_zpsca203c66.jpg

POST-MATCH PROMO

INVOLVED:
Eric Eisen©

“Best EVER..."

[Captain Atomic lays motionless, in a face down manner, upon the cool cement floor below. It was only moments ago that he his head was driven square into said cement. Knowing this, his lack of life stands as understandable.]

[breathing rather heavily, yet puffing his chest outward in a manufactured-alpha fashion, Eisen reclaims the SWF North American Championship by aggressively pulling it off the ground. Seconds later, throwing the belt over his shoulder, the pseudo-tough-guy does his best to look as though this recent win was one centered on a legit victory; “I beat you fair and square”. In reality we know that to not be the case. That said, that doesn’t stop Eric Eisen from projecting this pretend perspective.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
I’m the greatest… The greatest of ALL… TIME…

[He projects in between heavy exhaling. Eisen’s desperately trying to catch his breath; wanting to push the narrative that it was a ‘piece of cake’ to defeat Atomic.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
I have NO equal… I’m peerless…
[Pauses]
There has never been, nor will there ever BE, a North American Champion like ME!

[still, Eisen tries his best to catch his breath. At this point, he’s getting closer; however, not to the point where he can breathe normally once again.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
I walked into “Master of Puppets” as the North American Champion and I’m walking out the same way. What happened here tonight,
[Pauses; breathing heavily]
Let this be a defining moment in the LEGACY of Eric Eisen. I came… I saw… I dominated…
[Pauses; smirks as he breathes heavily]
[Captain] Atomic never had a chance. Not a single… chance.
[Pauses]
At the end of the day, there’s no man in the sport today that can take this title away from me. Not now… not ever…
[Pauses; smirks]
I can’t be stopped…
[Pauses; smirks and looks deep into the camera]
I CAN’T… be stopped…

[With that, a smirking Eric Eisen is shown stomping off the scene; obviously weakened from a difficult night. Walking close behind is his hired ‘Insurance Policy’, Hammer. There’s no conversation between the two; or any sense of friendship really. It’s obvious that Hammer is simply there as a business asset for Eisen. He’s his shadow in many ways.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Can’t be stopped? I’m pretty sure we saw someone STOP you TONIGHT! If it wasn’t for your abuse of power, Captain Atomic would be walking out of here tonight with the North American Championship in his grasp.

Jerry Eisen:
Eric [Eisen] doesn’t care about that. He creates his own narratives in his head. If he thinks it… it’s reality… to him…

Peter Michaels:
Spot on, Jerry. Spot on.

Duane Fry:
Chalk it up to another ugly abuse by
The
Establishment. This is getting old… really quick…

Jerry Eisen:
That really SHOULD be Atomic’s belt. Not Eric’s.

Duane Fry:
I wish it still were…

Jerry Eisen:
Don’t we all.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/ChristianFaith_zps211edebd.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/TheGiant_zps4e5b5b22.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Question_zpsf6766be2.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Question_zpsf6766be2.jpg

BACKSTAGE SKIT

INVOLVED:
Christian Faith, Bruce the Giant, and ????

“On your side; but locked out..."

[We transition backstage in which to see the profound image of Christian Faith and Bruce the Giant standing before one another in the locker room area. Two absolute LEGENDS of this sport, their sheer presence with one another sends shivers down the spine of most all wrestling fans. This is, and will continue to be, a sight to be seen.]

[Men who were once thought to be hated rivals in the 90’s now brought together by the same principle that joined them before; hatred. In this case, it’s for The Establishment.]

[Employing his typical stern gaze, Christian Faith reeks of blue-collar hardness. Meanwhile, Bruce the Giant carries much in the same vibe. They’re two men from a previous generation; one centered on brutish, hard-nosed, action. With this in mind, they both have transitioned into their later careers carrying the same no-nonsense kind of vibe. In many ways, the last of their Era.]

[Christian Faith]:
Money’s boys won’t be at ringside. You’ve got him one-on-one.
[Pauses; Old School Stare-down of sorts]
You don’t need me to pound his a$$ into the ground.
[Pauses]
When the final bell tolls though, I’ve got ya’ back, Giant.
[Pauses; Stare-down]
If
The
Establishment wants to make it a war… You’ve got yourself a man in the trenches.

[Their stare-down continues. It’s stern in nature; however, not necessarily heated. In a sense, despite working as one recently, Faith and Bruce are still a work in progress. Up until now, the only interaction they’ve had in the past was an intense rivalry in the 90’s.]

[Christian Faith]:
Ya’ go out there and do us all a favor… shut his damn mouth for good…

[bruce slowly nods his head in approval; emotionless in the process though. Due to his size, he actually looks down upon Faith while doing so; his eyes sunken within his gaze.]

[Faith returns the nod and slowly extends his right hand outward. The two exchange a stiff handshake before the big man slowly shuffles past the “Iron Man”; exiting the room in the process.]

[We follow Bruce the Giant out of the room as he slowly shuffles down an undisclosed hallway; forcing everyone to move from his path without having to say so.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Chase_zpsb7cf916c.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Hammer_zpsae9aa7e9.jpg

Locking Faith Out...

[Hearing a commotion behind the camera, our camera man spins around slowly to see Ms. Chase and Hammer entering from the other side of the hallway. Hammer doesn’t slow down for a second; grabbing the door before him and ultimately pulling it shut with force. Seconds later, bridging a 2 x 4 within the latch, Eisen’s ‘Insurance Policy’ is shown literally boarding Faith within the locker room area. In doing so, the “Iron Man” is no longer in control of leaving.]

[Without a shred of emotion, Ms. Chase nods her head to Hammer in which to say ‘good job’ before the duo exits the scene once again. Ultimately, Christian Faith is no longer able to stand up to his word in watching Bruce’s back. He’s now locked away from the action.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
Ms. Chase and Hammer just LOCKED Christian Faith in the locker room area!

Jerry Eisen:
This isn’t good… What are they planning?

Peter Michaels:
Their singlin’ out the Giant. Somethin’s goin’ down, boys…

Duane Fry:
By removing Faith from the picture,
The
Establishment has free-range to attack Bruce! This isn’t going to be good…

Jerry Eisen:
If they do, they won’t be doing so during their match. It’ll end in a DQ If that’s the case…

Duane Fry:
They may not care about that. Money’s out to ‘destroy the LEGEND of Bruce the Giant’. A win may not be their focus here. Creating a 4-on-1 beatdown MAY be more so what they’re looking for here.

Jerry Eisen:
They’re dividing and conquering as they know how… and the scary thing is… it’s working…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/RichMoney_zps0706fae4.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/TheGiant_zps4e5b5b22.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Rich Money and Bruce the Giant

“I BOUGHT you..."

[An extended hype video is shown depicting the developing feud between the SWF OWNER Rich Money and the LEGENDARY Figure Bruce the Giant. Utilizing prior footage from recent weeks on SupremeTV, their story appears to be rather easy to follow. Rich Money’s ego has bloated in an out-of-control manner. In doing so, he personally ‘bought’ Bruce the Giant for one purpose and one purpose only: To DESTROY a LEGEND… if not THE LEGEND in professional wrestling. Ultimately, he did so simply because he ‘can’; projecting himself as THE most powerful man in ALL of the industry in the process. Fortunately, for us, Money may have bit off MUCH MORE than he can chew. In the end, the overall narrative appears to be centered around that very notion… Can Rich Money make good on his profound goal or is Bruce the Giant simply too much of a man to overcome; especially with The Establishment barred from ringside.]

GRADE:
B-

Peter Michaels:
Money’s in for a WORLD of hurt tonight, folks…

Duane Fry:
This may go down as the BIGGEST mistake he’s made since purchasing the SWF. Not only do you insult a LEGEND, saying that you ‘bought him’ in which to ‘destroy him’, but now you step into the ring with him only a few weeks later? Truthfully, we COULD see a gigantic SQUASH before this one is through.

Jerry Eisen:
Wouldn’t THAT be a great story coming out of this PPV?!? Rich Money can NO longer govern, is on the shelf for months at a time, ALL because he picked a fight with a man who could literally CRUSH him!

Duane Fry:
I’ve never been a BIGGER Bruce the Giant fan than I am right now…

Peter Michaels:
Amen…

Jerry Eisen:
Get your popcorn ready, folks. We’ve got ourselves a show...

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/TheGiant_zpse2a4c7a5.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/VS_zpsa64cf334.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/RichMoney_zpsadac49c4.jpg

“THE IMMORTAL”
overtakes the arena. Seconds later, the “Russian of Mass Destruction” stomps through the “Supreme Gate”; almost taking the entire structure down due to his immense size.

[*]
The muscular monster slowly shuffles toward the ring; creating quite the menacing sight.

[*]
Darren Smith, at first, calls for Khoklov to leave; however, before you know it, he’s met with a stern bark from Money. “Turn around…” Money exclaims in a strong fashion. Smith doesn’t want to. “Turn around… or your FIRED… ON THE SPOT…”. Reluctantly, frustrated, and growing rather pissed off as it pertains to his treatment as of late, Darren Smith turns around; looking away. It’s obvious this is really eating away at him but… there’s nothing he can do.

[*]
As Darren looks away Marat stomps into the ring and goes right for Bruce the Giant. Bruce throws a punch or two, putting Khoklov on his heels; however, Money adds a helping hand by, once again, chop-blocking Bruce’s injured knee.

[*]
This staggers the Giant enough for Khoklov to take control. Powerful punch after powerful punch is followed up by the unthinkable… Bruce the Giant being POWERSLAMED in the center of the ring. Khoklov struggles to do so; however, shows his EXTREME POWER in the process.

[*]
Seconds later, the gigantic Russian slowly hits the ropes and slowly stomps back to the fallen Bruce; landing a HUGE Leg-drop across his throat. His tree trunk-sized legs potentially crushing the thick windpipe of the Giant.

[*]
After standing over his fallen victim, Khoklov eventually exits the ring. In doing so, he slowly exits the ringside area all together; never looking back.

[*]
Money quickly dives atop the fallen Bruce; yelling to Darren Smith to turn around now. Smith does so, slowly, still frustrated, as he drops to the mat in which to count. Every count grows a sense of anger and frustration upon Darren Smith’s face. That said, it doesn’t really matter. He still counted… and Money STILL won…

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Rich Money via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
Powerslam/Leg Drop Combo from Marat Khoklov (Unseen Interference)

ENDING TIME:
9:34

GRADE:
B

[/font]

Jerry Eisen:
REALLY?!

Duane Fry:
This IS ridiculous…

Jerry Eisen:
REALLY?!

Peter Michaels:
Money never wanted a real one-on-one with the Giant. He had this cooked up all along. He wants to DESTROY the LEGEND of Bruce. This is how he plans to do so…

Duane Fry:
With Khoklov?

Peter Michaels:
That’s how it’s looking.

Jerry Eisen:
Of COURE he wouldn’t do it himself… Even in Bruce’s condition, he was throwing Money around the ring like a rag doll!

Duane Fry:
He literally ‘bought’ Bruce the Giant to destroy him, didn’t he? I thought, deep down, we MAY actually see a legit contest here. I know I saw the phone call as you all did this last week on SupremeTV but I STILL thought we may get SOMETHING legit from Money here. This is the LAST STRAW. This is getting REALLY old… REALLY fast…

Jerry Eisen:
It is… it REALLY is…

Peter Michaels:
Then do somethin’ bout it, Jerry. If you agree… You’ve GOT to do somethin’ about it. I’m too old. Duane doesn’t have the perceived power. Your daddy may not be at the helm no more but you’re an EISEN… Stick up for the damn company!

Duane Fry:
Yea!

Jerry Eisen:
What did I say? I don’t want to talk about it… That’s not who I am… I’m NOT my father…

Duane Fry:
Then BECOME him…

Jerry Eisen:
You say that like it’s possible. That’s NOT me… I want Money out of the helm JUST as much as you do but… It won’t be me taking him out. I’m an announcer… Not a fighter…

Duane Fry:
Come on Jerry…

Jerry Eisen:
There’s no ‘come on’… Let’s just move on with the PPV… I can’t tell you anything you want to hear…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/RichMoney_zps0706fae4.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/TheGiant_zps4e5b5b22.jpg

POST-MATCH CELEBRATION

INVOLVED:
Rich Money and Bruce the Giant

“I'm SMARTER than you..."

[As Bruce the Giant slowly rolls onto his side, his elbow propping his massive frame slightly upward while a free hand wrenches at his forehead, the man who just ‘beat him’, if you can say that, is shown slowly pulling himself to his feet in an overtly arrogant fashion. With a smug smirk from ear-to-ear, Rich Money instantly extends his arms outward in an open palm savior-like fashion. Then, as he comes to the nearby ring ropes, looking out upon the crowd and the camera lens before him, the SWF OWNER is shown tapping his right thumb to his chest; signifying “Me”. Seconds later, he turns that “Me” gesture upward as he slowly points to his head; signifying “Intelligence”. More or less, he’s sending a message to the fans… He’s one deviously smart cookie.]

[slowly exiting the ring, taking a second to look back on the fallen Bruce, laughing to himself in the process, Money exits the ring and slowly shuffles his way up the steel rampway; dripping with absolute arrogance in the process.]

GRADE:
B-

Jerry Eisen:
Can I say it again? What an A$$hole…

Duane Fry:
So Money thinks he out smarted us with all of this. Sadly, he did. We SHOULD have seen it coming. Establishment or NOT, He wasn’t going to climb into that ring and go toe-to-toe with Bruce the Giant. He was going to find ANY WAY POSSIBLE to get his way. In this case, he reached out to Khoklov’s handlers and secured the ‘win’; if you can call it that.

Peter Michaels:
It’s
The
Establishment way. Manipulate somethin’ or someone to get what ya want.

Jerry Eisen:
It doesn’t hurt that they have the SWF’s Owner in their midst…

Peter Michaels:
No, it don’t. Money’s turnin’ this place into his own personal playground before our eyes…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/AngryGilmore_zps8f974c27.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Remo_zps386d47e3.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Angry Gilmore and Remo

“Fixated..."

[An extended hype video is shown capturing the recent tension between Angry Gilmore and Remo. Utilizing prior footage, their budding hatred is documented with Gilmore’s recent shocking win over “The Alpha Dog” setting the entire scenario into motion. In the end, the overall narrative appears to center around whether or not Gilmore has what it takes to overcome Remo once again. If not, the rabid technition may have a long night ahead of him; as the bruising heavyweight appears fixated on proving he’s undeniably better.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
It was only a few weeks ago now that Angry Gilmore SHOCKED the SWF Nation by securing a MAJOR victory over “The Alpha Dog” Remo. Despite taking the brunt of the bruising heavyweight, the rabid technition was able to manipulate the scenario at hand; catching Remo off-guard with a sunset flip seconds after a missed spear in the corner. Can we count on ANOTHER win for Gilmore tonight OR will Remo get the revenge he’s been searching for ever since?

Jerry Eisen:
Remo’s fixated. You can TELL he didn’t take the loss well. He’s on a one-track mindset and, most likely, won’t rest until he proves his point.

Duane Fry:
That being?

Jerry Eisen:
He’s better than Gilmore.

Peter Michaels:
One hell of a debate there. I guess we’ll see, boys. Will it be Gilmore or Remo walkin’ out of tonight with the bragging rights?

Duane Fry:
It’s going to be one HELL of a WAR… let’s go to it… right now!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/AngryGilmore_zps4b1654ec.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/VS_zpsa64cf334.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/Remo_zpse8da5d2a.jpg

Angry Gilmore vs.
“THE ALPHA DOG”

“This CAN’T continue…”

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Remo

• Remo stares upon Angry Gilmore from the other side of the ring. He’s fixated; unreachable through sheer human interaction. He’s locked in a one-track mind; a predatory scenario.

• Meanwhile, across from him, Angry Gilmore is as fuming as ever. There’s no real reason to be outside of that being his typical demeanor. He snarls aggressively, stretching his body out, as he looks ready for action.

• Remo would have LOVED to get his hands solidly on Gilmore to start with but, to add more pent up aggression to the “Alpha Dog”, the scrappy technition is able to keep Remo at bay. Almost immediately, instead of a collar-elbow-tie-up, Gilmore is able to sneak behind the brutish heavyweight and take him to the ground with a number of low-impact technical maneuvers (ie: drop-toe-hold, side-head-lock-take-down, Standing Hurricanrana, etc.).

• Remo’s anger grows larger as Gilmore keeps him on his heels with his technical prowess.

• A springboard tornado DDT from Gilmore eventually keeps Remo grounded for longer; however, it’s obvious to see that the “Alpha Dog” is growing frustrated with his inability to really get his hands on Gilmore.

• With time, he DOES get his hands on Gilmore. Catching his opponent diving off the top rope, Remo almost takes Gilmore’s head off with a strong closeline.

• The impact leaves Gilmore dazed as Remo quickly descends upon his fallen opponent.

• At this point, Gilmore looks like a punching bag of sorts. Remo pounds away with stiff kicks, haymaker-like punches, and a round of power-moves that leave the scrappy technition weakened.

• It’s not that Gilmore is overtly dominated at this point. He has his moments; however, whenever he does, it’s not matching power-with-power. Much like before, with Gilmore does regain control, even for a slight moment, it’s centered around a fast-striking, low-impact, approach to technical wrestling.

• At one point, a reversal of a Remo Powerslam, turning into a reverse DDT by Gilmore, scores a 2-count in the scrappy technition’s favor. As you would expect, almost losing in another flash pinfall fashion, Remo loses it. He becomes enraged. He’s no longer stoic in that “I can kick anyone’s a$$ so why fret”. He’s fixated… pissed… and wanting to hurt someone.

• Another reversal later from Gilmore, slipping out of a suplex attempt in which to drop Remo with a side Russian-leg-sweep, ultimately sends the “Alpha Dog” completely over-board.

• Using the brewing intensity, Remo is shown practically ripping Gilmore’s head off with an array of powerful strikes; one after the other.

• Then, as Gilmore attempts a Northern-Lights-Suplex, a maneuver that was certainly ill-advised seeing that Remo was not entirely dazed at the time, plus Remo’s midsection is so strong that it would be impossible to force him into ANYTHING in this manner, the “Alpha Dog” is able to break the move’s momentum. In doing so, he drops Gilmore back in a DDT like manner; however, never breaking the choke-hold in the process.

• Choking Gilmore in a DDT-like manner, Remo’s back on the canvas at the time, the powerful “Alpha Dog” is now shown wrapping his thick, muscular, legs around the torso of Angry Gilmore.

• Wrenching… Wrenching… Remo looks as though he’s attempting to RIP Angry Gilmore’s head SQUARE from his shoulders.

• In the process, given Remo’s strength, Gilmore is simply unable to break the maneuver. Equally, with Remo on his back, Gilmore is unable to pull the maneuver closer to the ropes; again a sign of Remo’s sheer power.

• Eventually, Gilmore’s body grows weak after trying to fight out of its clutches. His punches are no longer heavy. His body no longer squirms.

• A good 90 seconds into the submission hold, Angry Gilmore lays motionless upon Remo; still in the same DDT-like chokehold submission hold.

• Darren Smith shakes his head, emphatically, as he calls for the bell. In doing so, he quickly descends upon the submission hold itself; trying his best to force Remo to let go of the hold.

• While it takes a good 8-seconds post match, Remo does finally release the hold. That said, the damage is done. Angry Gilmore is absolutely unconscious. He looks to be in terrible condition following such a vicious submission hold; lasting almost 2-minutes within the very hold before Darren Smith is forced to call an end to the match. He never tapped. He simply passed out due to his oxygen being forcibly cut off.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Remo via referee stoppage

ENDING MANEUVER:
DDT-Form lying chokehold from Remo; forcing Gilmore to lose consciousness after holding said submission for close to 2 minutes

ENDING TIME:
17:31

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
What an ugly outcome…

Jerry Eisen:
Gilmore fought and fought but… WOW… The power of Remo… It’s unstoppable… He could have POPPED his head off with that submission hold.

Peter Michaels:
That man is a cage-fighter in the world of pro rasslin’. What he did there… It’s meant for shady cage fights in the basement of some grungy bar.

Duane Fry:
Don’t forget, Angry Gilmore has had a history of neurological problems since the start of 2013. There was a time where we thought he would NEVER wrestle again because of the injuries he sustained. Now, he loses oxygen to his brain like this…
[shakes his head; fearful]
He may never be the same again. This could have REALLY messed him up…

Jerry Eisen:
Remo was a man possessed…

Peter Michaels:
He was a damn dog set to kill…

Duane Fry:
This is all really scary… This goes beyond competition… This is someone’s life here…

Jerry Eisen:
You KNOW Remo was gunning for his head after all of Gilmore’s recent health issues. He wanted to put him down for good… Not just win a match. This is a really sick side of Remo Richardson; that’s for sure.

Duane Fry:
It really is…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/AngryGilmore_zps8f974c27.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Remo_zps386d47e3.jpg

POST-MATCH SKIT

INVOLVED:
Angry Gilmore and Remo

“Sending a message..."

[Angry Gilmore lies motionless on his stomach; hunched facedown. It’s rather obvious that he’s not conscious right now. With that said, Darren Smith quickly descends upon the lifeless Gilmore. After a brief attempt to check the technition’s pulse, Smith is viciously shoved off of his own two feet. Crashing facedown upon the canvas, slow to move thereafter, the SWF referee is shown to have been assaulted by none other than “The Alpha Dog” Remo.]

[it appears as though Remo doesn’t want Angry Gilmore to receive medical aid. Instead, he stands over his fallen opponent, looking down upon him in a vile stoic fashion; leaving him to his own unconsciousness.]

[The segment comes to a close as Remo finally stomps past the motionless Gilmore; exiting the ring in the process. Ultimately, the SWF Nation in attendance boos like crazy; however, it doesn’t faze the “Alpha Dog” in the slightest. Instead, he continues to stomp up the steel rampway, Ms. Chase at his side, as the damage is already done: Angry Gilmore is unconscious and hasn’t moved for a good 30-seconds now.]

GRADE:
B-

Jerry Eisen:
What a sick… sick… man…

Duane Fry:
He just SHOVED Darren Smith to the canvas; kept him from checking on Gilmore. What kind of person DOES that?!

Peter Michaels:
Someone who don’t give a damn, that’s who. Remo came to send a message… He did exactly that…

Duane Fry:
A message that he’s a raging psychopath; yea…

Peter Michaels:
You could see it in his eyes. He didn’t want a win tonight. He wanted to annihilate Gilmore for beatin’ him a few weeks back.

Duane Fry:
Remo came out here to HURT Angry Gilmore… not beat him…

Jerry Eisen:
The thing is, he did exactly that. He hurt Angry… BAD…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/SteveFrehley_zps1dd0b4a8.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Vengeance_zps9fe4fc59.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Steve Frehley© and Vengeance

“HELL on Earth"

[An extended hype video is shown depicting the recent unsettling events between SWF World Heavyweight Champion Steve Frehley© and “The Demon” Vengeance. Utilizing prior footage from SupremeTV, this story is projected within the narrative of a bone-chilling nightmare. Despite this tone, as Vengeance seemingly plays mind games with Frehley from the depths of HELL, our defiant champion appears strong as ever. He’s stood in the face of such nightmare and STILL has not backed down. If anything, he’s grown more angered by the situation and seems ready for the BIGGEST fight of his career. In the end, the ultimate narrative centers around a rather obvious question… Even with the defiant strength of Steve Frehley, and 10-month long title reign under his belt, is it even POSSIBLE to defeat someone (or something) like Vengeance; especially in such a match as this (Buried Alive)?]

GRADE:
B

Jerry Eisen:
Here we are folks… THE most talked about match of the night… The SWF World Heavyweight Championship Match and OUR Main Event…

Duane Fry:
One man will be BURIED ALIVE here tonight… Will it be the champ or the challenger?

Jerry Eisen:
I think you have to use ‘man’ lightly when talking about Vengeance. He doesn’t appear to be like ANY other man I know…

Peter Michaels:
He ‘aint no regular man, that’s for damn sure. Somethin’ is radiatin’ within that frame of his. Somethin’ pure evil…

Duane Fry:
I’ve got a BAD feeling about this guys…

Jerry Eisen:
As you should. So do I. There’s a good chance that we may see Frehley lose his life LIVE on PPV…

Peter Michaels:
Sad but true…

Duane Fry:
Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that…

Jerry Eisen:
I’m afraid that we may have no other choice…

Duane Fry:
After 10-months as THE SWF World Heavyweight Champion, the “Dark Destroyer” faces his GREATEST challenge here tonight. He’ll step into the ring with pure evil and hope to see his 11th month with the belt. In reality, that may not be possible but you know, when it’s all said and done, Frehley isn’t going down without one HELL of a fight!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWF_Championship_zps4cee3380.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/SteveFrehley_zps61f1bf28.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/VS_zpsa64cf334.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Wrestlers/Vengeance_zpsdc23bc1a.jpg

“THE DARK DESTROYER”
vs.
“THE DEMON”

“Send ‘em to HELL…”

MATCH TYPE:
Buried Alive Match; Trapping Finish

TITLE(S) ON THE LINE:
SWF World Heavyweight Championship

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Stomping out of the back, smoke following close behind, the sound of electricity surging throughout the arena, the “Demon” looks exactly the part. He’s overtly ominous. He’s like a walking horror film of his own. His ring attire is charred, his attire torn; all to sell the return from the last time we saw him… Burned to nothing atop a surging generator.

• His entrance feels THAT much more fear-driving given the fact that the vile “Demon” shuffles past an open burial plot positioned off to the side of the steel stage/rampway. It’s sheer presence sends shivers down the spine of almost all in attendance. For, tonight’s winner won’t simply score a standard 3 count. They’re going to bury their opponent 6 feet under…

• Despite the utterly demonic vibe, Steve Frehley remains unafraid. Actually, he’s much more than that. He’s overtly defiant; seemingly unfazed by the towering monster before him.

• Stepping to the center of the ring, looking square into the “Demon’s” eyes, Frehley flashes his trademark smirk. Seconds later, he projects in a strong fashion: “You “Aint Nothin”. Finishing the phrase out slowly, Frehley doesn’t break eye contact; still smirking. That said, a slow smirk forms upon Vengeance’s face as well. This is followed by a HUGE haymaker punch from the challenger; a strike that sends Frehley halfway across the ring. His muscular frame collapsing to the canvas in a thunderous heap.

• Frehley doesn’t stay down. He gets RIGHT back up and takes it to Vengeance; throwing a number of heavy-handed strikes of his own. That said, it barely moves Vengeance to his heels. Before you know it, Frehley is back on the canvas; forced there by a powerful uppercut from the towering challenger.

• Really, this is how the match progresses. Steve Frehley NEVER backing down; however, Vengeance being simply TOO powerful to overcome. Truthfully, Frehley puts EVERYTHING into each strike. It looks like he’s truly head-hunting in a way. That said, said strikes barely move the “Demon” from his dominant stance.

• At one point, as we’ve seen before, Frehley explodes from the corner in which to execute his signature “Frehley’s Comet”. That said, upon colliding with Vengeance, Frehley is the one who seems to take the brunt of the maneuver. It DOES push Vengeance back a few steps, into the nearby corner; however, it’s the World Heavyweight Champion who ends up lying on the canvas; face down. He’s holding his shoulder in a brief show of pain. In connection though, Vengeance is still standing; snarling like the “Demon” he is.

• From there, the two competitors would leave the ring for the final time as Vengeance chokeslams Frehley over the top rope and onto the apron. His body bounces violently off the jetted-out shelf of sorts.

• Following slowly behind, Vengeance sends Frehley toward a nearby steel guardrail at an accelerated pace; his sheer power doing the trick. Upon impact, said guardrail is ripped from each corner; breaking and falling into the first row of fans. In doing so, Frehely crashes into said fans as well; eventually shown rolling off the broken guardrail and ending at it’s base.

• Another Chokeslam later, this time on the exposed cement below, leaves the World Heavyweight Champion motionless. It’s a scary sight.

• Grabbing Frehley by his throat, Vengeance drags his opponent behind him; up the steel rampway. In doing so, the match has now progressed just off to the side of the creepy burial plot. The tombstone over it stating the PPV’s name on it with the under writing saying “HELL on EARTH”; a nod to Vengeance’s recent statement via produced video.

• Vengeance lifts Frehley on high, once again in a Chokeslam manner, as he’s dangled over the open burial plot. That said, the champion is somehow, someway, able to break free. In doing so, he almost falls into the burial plot anyways. Seconds later, he attempts another “Frehley’s Comet” but it ends just as the other one did.

• With the champ reeling, Vengeance pulls him upright once again and lifts him high onto his shoulder in a Powerslam scenario. Stomping toward the burial plot, he looks to throw Frehley in. That said, when he grows closer, the “Dark Destroyer” is able to slip out of the back of it. The crowd pops as Frehley ends up behind Vengeance; the “Demon “close to the burial plot.

• Frehley isn’t able to get Vengeance into the plot though. A back elbow from the big-man pretty much sends the champ reeling; crashing to the steel stage in the process.

• As Vengeance walks over to the tombstone, pulling it off the burial plot, it appears to become a weapon for the “Demon”. The thought of him crashing the stone tablet over Frehley’s head is one that NO ONE wants to see. It could truly KILL him in the process. So, as Vengeance lifts it above his head, looking to drop it on Frehley, the crowd collectively gasps…

• Vengeance throws it down but Frehely moves JUST in the nick of time… IN doing so, the tombstone generates a LOUD thud and ultimately cracks into several pieces.

• Vengeance appears angry over the tombstone strike not taking place...

• As he turns to expel that anger, Frehley is shown diving toward the burial plot. In doing so, he’s able to grab the weathered shovel that stands straight in the dirt. Sadly though, his momentum takes him too far and Frehley crashes into the burial plot with the shovel in hand.

• Vengeance snarls as he stomps toward the grave-site. We’re given an above-ground shot of this scenario…. Better NOT to see what was coming next…

• Frehley’s head pokes up once again swinging the shovel at his eye-level; just above the burial line of dirt. In doing so, the weathered shovel collides with Vengeance’s right knee. This impact actually staggers the “Demon” slightly.

• Vengeance stomps back… Again… a shovel strike to his knee sends him backward; staggering slightly. This gives Frehley enough time to pull himself from the burial plot below.

• Vengeance aggressively stomps in his direction… BAM… Frehley lands the shovel square in the stomach of the supernatural big man. That said, it ACTUALLY bends him over in the process.

• That said, Vengeance doesn’t stay compromised for long. He reaches over and grabs Frehley by the throat once again!

• Seconds later though, Frehley is able to break this single-hand chokehold with another shovel strike; this time landing the end of said shovel square in Vengeance’s face.

• The weapon appears to be helping Frehley… Sending Vengeance stomping away for a second.

• That said, a BIG BOOT from Vengeance KO’s Steve Frehley seconds later; stomping back in his direction.

• Due to the impact, Frehely has dropped the shovel…

• Vengeance slowly stomps over him; grabbing the champion by the throat with TWO hands now… lifting him upright.

• Steve tries to throw a few punches to break the chokehold but his weakened power is obviously not enough.

• Doing the only thing he could, Frehley goes ‘dead weight’ and drops his body downward. In doing so, he uses his feet to trip up the big man as he attempts to pull him downward. The unorthodox approach works!

• Vengeance tumbles over and actually lands within a foot of the burial plot.

• He slowly returns to his feet; however, not before he’s sent back downward with a heavy blow from the shovel that Frehley has now regained control of. The strike lands square across Vengeance’s back.

• Vengeance, again, returns to his feet but now is sent INTO the burial plot with a wild baseball like swing from the shovel to the “Demon’s” face.

• After how intense the match has been, Frehley drops to a knee; breathing heavily as he still clutches the shovel. Meanwhile, Vengeance is already climbing back to his feet within the burial plot.

• Vengeance grabs Frehley’s right leg but is eventually beaten down with another baseball-like swing of the shovel to the face.

• Vengeance comes back once again but, this time, Frehley lands an overhead swing of the shovel square atop Vengeance’s head. In doing so, the shovel itself explodes into pieces; landing in the burial plot where Vengeance now lay.

• Staggering away from the carnage, Frehley climbs into the nearby digger that dug said plot. He messes with the controls for a few seconds and eventually seems to get a hang of it…

• Vengeance is slowly coming back to… climbing upright… but, as he does, a HUGE mound of dirt is pulled over the open whole. In doing so, the burial plot is absolutely filled with dirt to the point where even the TOWERING body of Vengeance can no longer be seen.

• Frehley collapses in his seat, behind the controls, as his trademark smirk reforms upon his face. Meanwhile, Darren Smith calls for the bell rather frantically.

• The SWF World Heavyweight Champion found a way to overcome the “Demon”; utilizing an unorthodox weapon (a shovel) to keep him at bay long enough to fill the plot. In doing so, he destroyed that very weapon in the process.

• Frehley is shown staggering out of the control booth of the digger as he’s barely able to stay upright. Ultimately, he crashes to the dirt below as he, once again, attempts to pull himself to his feet. In doing so, he pushes Darren Smith away as he attempts to help.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Steve Frehley via a trapping finish

ENDING MANEUVER:
Overhead shovel strike upon Vengeance’s head

ENDING TIME:
12:23

NOTE:
This marks Steve Frehley’s 10th successful defense of the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
GOOD… GOD… Frehely… BEAT… Vengeance…

Jerry Eisen:
I didn’t think it was possible…

Duane Fry:
NO ONE did…

Peter Michaels:
He sent that abomination BACK to HELL…

Duane Fry:
I CAN’T believe my eyes… Seriously… Steve Frehley just DID what EVERYONE thought was impossible. He BEAT… “The Demon”…

Jerry Eisen:
I don’t know if he would have been able to do so if this match called for a pinfall but we don’t have to worry about that. Frehley BURIED Vengeance ALIVE with the help of a digging machine! WHAT an outcome!!! WHAT… A WIN!!!

Duane Fry:
Steve may need medical attention himself. This match took EVERYTHING out of him. He looks like he may be bleeding from the back of his head after that Chokeslam from earlier. Honestly, he may not even KNOW what just happened entirely. This may be ALL on auto-pilot…

Peter Michaels:
One HELL of an auto-pilot if that’s the case…

Duane Fry:
He DID IT folks… Steve Frehley has retained the SWF World Heavyweight Championship by burying the “Demon” himself, Vengeance, in a Buried Alive Match; sending him BACK to HELL, no doubt, in the process! We’re ALL safe, once again, thanks to Steve Frehley!

Jerry Eisen:
To ANY of you who doubt Steve Frehley as the champ, it’s time to shutup for good. He just pegged the FIRST loss on Vengeance in almost a YEAR!! This is the kind of fight that can MAKE a MAN… into an ICON! Without a shadow of a doubt, Frehley is ON that level here in the SWF. He’s an ICON; that’s impossible to tear down after tonight!

Duane Fry:
I can’t argue with you there…

Peter Michaels:
I can’t either… ‘Atta boy, Frehley…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/SteveFrehley_zps1dd0b4a8.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Question_zpsf6766be2.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Question_zpsf6766be2.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Question_zpsf6766be2.jpg

POST-MATCH ATTACK

INVOLVED:
Steve Frehley, ????, ???? and ????

“WELCOME... TO HELL..."

[steve Frehley is intensely exhausted. The defiant champion has, once again, come out on top; however, this time around, he’s paid the physical price for doing so. His strong frame looks weakened at best; he appears to be seconds from passing out. Keeping with his defiant tone, Frehley slowly pulls himself to his feet; one-knee, to-two, pushing upright finally. Upon his feet, the champ almost falls directly back over; however, uses the nearby Money Tron frame to keep himself upright.]

[somehow, someway, he did what many thought was impossible… He defeated Vengeance.]

[That said, as his trademark devilish smirk begins to form upon his face, doing so despite his absolute exhaustion, Frehley’s moment in the sun is almost instantly overtaken by an ominous cloud.]

[The lights begin to flicker; however, no one really fears this scenario as, seconds earlier, we saw “The Demon” Buried Alive at the hands of the “Dark Destroyer”. That said, after a momentary flicker, the monster we once thought buried is actually upright and well…]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/Vengeance_zps9fe4fc59.jpg

Uh... WHAT?!?!

[stomping through the “Supreme Gate”, Vengeance shocks the world as he longer lies in the burial plot before the steel stage. Again, somehow, someway, he rose from the dead… and rather quickly at that.]

[Covered in caked on dirt, the dusty “Demon” stomps up behind Frehley. “The Dark Destroyer” has no idea.]

Duane Fry:
Uh….

Jerry Eisen:
But he was JUST Buried Alive! We ALL saw that!

Peter Michaels:
He’s damn near resurrected on a dime…

[Vengeance lands a stiff big-boot square to the jaw of the exhausted Frehley as he slowly spins around; not expecting anything. The impact sends the champion flying through the air; eventually crashing onto the dirt pile located by the steel stage. One blow and Frehley looks to be knocked into next week. That said, he tries to regain his composure, climbing back to his feet once again, one HELL of a task given his current state; however, seconds later he’s dropped back to the steel stage with a powerful Chokeslam square upon the unforgiving steel stage.]

Duane Fry:
OH!! DAMN!!

Jerry Eisen:
Frehley’s out COLD after that one! He may have just broke his BACK with that Chokeslam from Vengeance!

Peter Michaels:
Frehley may have won the match but the “Demon” is sendin’ a message of dominance…

[stomping from the back, the “Iron Man” plays the role he’s developed a legacy around… The consummate hero.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/ChristianFaith_zps211edebd.jpg

We have a HERO... Well...

Peter Michaels:
We’ve got Faith!!

Jerry Eisen:
Christian Faith to the rescue!!

Duane Fry:
The “Iron Man” has a LONG history with Vengeance; some coming even this YEAR! He’s taking it TO the “Demon”!

[slamming into the back of his long-time foe, Faith wails away on the “Demon”. Rights and lefts… a stiff kick to the stomach… It all puts Vengeance on his heels for a minor second. That said, it doesn’t take long for Vengeance to bring about the same outcome for Faith that we saw with Frehley.]

[A powerful uppercut followed by a standing Spinebuster from Vengeance and the “Iron Man” is now lying on his back upon the steel stage; overcome with violence. He WOULD attempt to return to his feet; however, much like we saw with Frehley, Faith is KO’ed by a big boot square across the jaw.]

Duane Fry:
OH!!! NO!!

Peter Michaels:
Holy Jesus…

[Vengeance stands alone. The crowd is booing… the lights are flickering… He is snarling. What a sight; straight from a horror film.]

[slowly, out of the back, the SWF OWNER, Rich Money, is shown sauntering through the “Supreme Gate”. With a smug smirk upon his face, the ‘Supreme Dictator’ is shown slowly, confidently, clapping for the carnage at hand.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Angles/RichMoney_zps0706fae4.jpg

Little does he know...

Duane Fry:
Was THIS Money’s plan all along? Did he and Vengeance cook this one up?

Jerry Eisen:
He KNOWS the language that Vengeance speaks. He’s been able to employ the “Demon” as his personal hitman of sorts for the last few months now. This may be NO different!

Peter Michaels:
He’s playin’ with fire, boys…

[As he grows closer to Vengeance, Money doesn’t flinch. He looks equally calm & content as before; despite staring down the DEVIL himself.]

[Maybe he SHOULD have been a little more cautious…]

[Within reach now, Money goes to speak to Vengeance; however, before he can, the “Demon” is shown grabbing the SWF OWNER square by the throat. Squeezing… Clenching… Vengeance pulls a choking Money in closer.]

Duane Fry:
WHAT?

Peter Michaels:
That’s what I’m talkin’ bout…

Jerry Eisen:
Vengeance has Money BY the THROAT!!!

[Looking him dead in the eyes, projecting a truly unsettling snarl upon his face, Vengeance relays a message…]

[Vengeance]:
WELCOME… TO HELL!!!!

[A brief stint of burly laughter resonates from within the gigantic frame of “The Demon” now. It’s not in a jovial fashion. It’s much more sinister than that.]

[Eventually, Vengeance lets go of Money’s throat; pushing him halfway across the stage in the process.]

[ultimately, “Master of Puppets” closes with the sight of Vengeance standing over the carnage he has administered. Frehley is KO’ed. Faith is KO’ed. Rich Money is struggling to regain his breathing, grasping his throat, as a look of fear actually overtakes his face for once.]

[Despite losing tonight, Vengeance has sent a message with his supernatural resurrection & assault. That message? We’ve all entered into HELL itself…. With Vengeance as our almighty torturer.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
He can’t be stopped… That’s obvious now… There’s NOTHING we can do to stop Vengeance. We really HAVE stepped into HELL…

Jerry Eisen:
By the looks of it, Rich Money came with us…

Duane Fry:
He really did. Up until now, Money has had the shocking ability to manipulate Vengeance into doing his bidding. That ended tonight it seems. The “Demon” is his OWN master now… a fact that should scare just about everyone… Money included.

Peter Michaels:
Join us this next Tuesday, on SupremeTV, as we descend further into Vengeance’s HELL… ‘Aint no body ready for that… I can garun-damn-tee you that…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Ribbetcollage.jpg

<hr color="black">
PPV BREAKDOWN

OVERALL EPISODE GRADE:
B-

ATTENDANCE:
30,000 (out of 30,000)

PPV Buy-rate:
(4th Highest of 2013)

Awesome show!

Since Money let Bruce have his "match" with Chase, doesn't this mean his suspension is over? After all, a suspended wrestler can't have a match. :D

Not necessarily.......

As we saw, The match was not a sanctioned scenario. In reality, It was more of a one sided beat down than anything else. While it looks like a win for Ms. Chase, The real outcome was Money stroking his own ego. This was an impromptu situation; a reaction to Bruce's attack. Money proved that, even when caught off gaurd, he's a dangerous, self-serving, man.

Is Bruce off suspension? We'll see on the next episode of SupremeTV.

Great show again E-V! I wonder where you will go with Vengeance now!

I especially liked the Jack Bruce-segments, as they were perfectly visualized... awesome.

Can't wait for the next episode!!

I'm a little confused by Christian Faith though :

[Christian Faith]: Money’s boys won’t be at ringside. You’ve got him one-on-one. [Pauses; Old School Stare-down of sorts] You don’t need me to pound his a$$ into the ground.

:p

Another fun PPV, E-V. I see what you mean about the grades; I would have been fairly disappointed as well. Regardless, the show came out fantastic. I am REALLY digging the interactions between Duane, Peter and Jerry. You do announcers well.

I am more than a little saddened by Cap's immediate loss to Eisen but it's understandable. I don't think I could possibly hate Eric any more than I do, now. Good job!

Oh man...that was fantastic!! Especially the ending! You managed to make Frehley's win look legit without taking anything away from Vengeance, since he seemed unstoppable!

Thank you, shawn_waters!

I would be lying if I didn't say that the Vengeance/Steve Frehley scenario was a tough one to book. In my mind, I originally didn't have Vengeance losing until "Supreme Challenge 33" as part of my initial ark. That said, the fan vote pushed that scenario earlier than I had first wanted it to be. In reality though, I really enjoyed the challenge of re-working my original ideas; booking on the fly for a month in the game (after over-planning everything up until then).

It's nice to be back to my own planning though. ha.
;)

My focus was to make Vengeance look as tough as possible (as story ark wise, he had just stepped out of HELL for the 1st time since Atomic 'killed him' with the generator fall). Faith couldn't even put Vengeance on his heels when they fought in January. Captain Atomic made waves when he knocked the "Demon" off his feet twice in their match. Now, it took Steve Frehley using a shovel as a continous weapon & ultimately had to use a digger to drag as much dirt as possible over the top of Vengeance as he slowly stood up in the burial plot.

Despite needing a weapon & a digger though, I'm glad (while it wasn't my first choice in the original story ark that I had) that Steve Frehley was the one who scored a win off of him. I've been pushing him pretty hard since this thing started & really want to make him into a current and future star. This kind of outcome only adds depth to his character moving forward.

I knew Atomic would win...and I knew Atomic wouldn't walk away as champion.
I am more than a little saddened by Cap's immediate loss to Eisen but it's understandable. I don't think I could possibly hate Eric any more than I do, now. Good job!

That was my plan all along. I wanted to put some heavier heat on Eric Eisen. How can I do that? Put the belt on a fan favorite (Captain Atomic), a match that the SWF Nation themselves (you) voted for, and then turn around and have Eisen put forth an abuse of power (power that
The
Establishment affords him) that puts the belt BACK on himself. It's the whole "YAY... My favorite won" to the "Oh wait... You've GOT to be kidding me".

I really like to write my heels with little redeeming qualities. In the case of Eisen, I really want people to just shake their head when they see/read about him. That's also why I went forward with the post-match promo stating that he's "The BEST North American Champion... EVER". We all know that's not the case. Hell, the way he won the title back was marred in absolute controversy.

I'm happy to know that, while Atomic is beloved, that Eisen turned the fans sour with the re-win.

Great show again E-V! I wonder where you will go with Vengeance now!

Thank you, flaviooooooooooooooooooo!

I have a story ark coming for Vengeance that will most likely stretch until the end of the year. That said, this PPV is the first semblance of where we are going. The final segment gives a small glimpse of it all; what he says... who he says it too... etc.

I especially liked the Jack Bruce-segments, as they were perfectly visualized... awesome.

Can't wait for the next episode!!

Those segments really stood out for me as well. It helped me to further the 'rebellious' tone that Bruce has. In doing so, gave a way to tell the story of Ms. Chase vs. Bruce without actually having the two step into the ring with one another.

Luckily, the suspension storyline with Money allows for A) further depth to the rebellious tone for Bruce and B) further depth to Money's self-serving dictator-approach to owning the SWF.

I'm a little confused by Christian Faith though :

:p

Now you're just taking the "Iron Man" out of context...
;)
haha.

Maybe there's a secret life of Christian Faith that we never knew of...

Another fun PPV, E-V. I see what you mean about the grades; I would have been fairly disappointed as well. Regardless, the show came out fantastic. I am REALLY digging the interactions between Duane, Peter and Jerry. You do announcers well.

Yea, I really would have loved a better output. Then again, I should have known it would end this way given Vengeance being in the Main Event. As much as I LOVE his character, he's not fit for the Main Event scene anymore.

Also, thank you for the nod on the announcing team. They're a lot of fun to write. Their banter really builds depth about the story trying to be told at that time.

I couldn't get as deep in my writing, sending a message, without using them (Michaels, Fry and Eisen) to spell out what I'm trying to do in the segment (the message I'm looking to send/narrative I'm looking to form)

One thing I've tried when I know two guys might not put on the best match is the overbook note. I've had a bit of success using it in brawl based and hardcore matches specifically. You could try it on an episode of underground or in a dark match with two guys you might not expect to get a big grade and see how it works for you. If it works maybe the next time you book Vengeance it could help cover up is declining ability.

One thing I've tried when I know two guys might not put on the best match is the overbook note. I've had a bit of success using it in brawl based and hardcore matches specifically. You could try it on an episode of underground or in a dark match with two guys you might not expect to get a big grade and see how it works for you. If it works maybe the next time you book Vengeance it could help cover up is declining ability.

That's true. I could definetely try that. I think I used it previously and got a note saying the fans didn't like it or something. So, from there, I was afraid to use it again. That said, that's what Underground is for; work out the details of what works with who (up and coming wise).
:D

I'll give it a shot with Vengeance though. Anything that could help would be great! He's WAY past his prime so I think it's inevitable that he'll only score well in angles at this point.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Underground/Underground_zps2e0fd0da.jpg

EPISODE #10

TIME SLOT: LATE-NIGHT SATURDAY

DATE: 2nd WEEK OF MAY 2013

TV RATING: 1.03 (+ 0.06)

OVERALL SHOW GRADE: C

• Rich Money
    holds a promo via satellite; as he says he has ‘better things to do’ than ‘slum it’ in the Underground. That said, he announces that, next week, he’ll come to Underground in which to see it’s progress. In doing so, he announces that he will look into any wrestler who may be ‘worthy’ of a spot on the main roster; making their new home on SupremeTV. In the end, he sounds extremely dismissive. It’s obvious that he looks down upon Underground in every way possible. Money sends jabs at the show, it’s wrestlers, and even Joseph Sexy (a man who we all think to be an ally of the SWF OWNER) during this 4-minute long promo.
    (B)

• Kris Cage
    defeated
    King Swoop
    in 4:42 via a handful of Swoop’s jeans.
    (D)

• A hype video is now shown depicting
    Randy Bumfhole
    in an entirely new light. Shortly before his self-imposed exodus of sorts, Bumfhole was shown to be overtly frustrated. It was becoming a problem and starting to bleed out into his every day demeanor. Now though, there’s an air of calmness to his aura. He’s happy and almost radiates light. In this video, we see where Randy was during this past month away from the SWF. He was high in the mountains somewhere out West. During this time, he spent the majority of his day in silence; meditating. Upon his departure, he is entirely a new man; a new outlook on life. This video is ultimately utilized to sell this newfound demeanor.
    (D+)

• Randy Bumfhole
    defeated
    Donnie J
    in 7:31 via “The Dharma Driver”.
    ©

• Post-match,
    Zim-ME
    is shown sauntering out of the back with a microphone in hand. With this in mind, the scraggly rat expels an angry rant toward his brother. He says that it doesn’t matter WHAT his brother is in to now; it won’t change anything. He goes deeper saying that Randy’s always been a ‘lost little boy’ and has never really grown out of that. Year-to-year, he had a new fad to try to make sense of his life and year-to-year it ultimately fell flat in his face. Zim-ME says that this will be NO different. In return,
    Randy Bumfhole
    doesn’t put for an aggressive response. Ultimately, he shows absolute love for his brother; even wishing him ‘good luck’ in tonight’s Underground Title match. This only enrages Zim-ME; wanting to FIGHT with his brother. In the end, the segment comes to a close with Zim-ME gripped in frustration. Meanwhile, Randy continues to smile; radiating happiness despite the angry brother before him.
    (D)

• Paul Huntingdon and Rogue
    are shown holding a joint promo backstage. Paul Huntingdon makes it VERY clear that he’s here to prove himself tonight. He wants in
    The
    Establishment as he belongs in the ‘privileged class’. Rogue doesn’t seem to be as invested in the tone. He seems equally angry (and/or frustrated) but doesn’t seem to be working with Paul; more alongside him.
    ©

• Rogue and Paul Huntingdon
    defeated
    The Lords of Xtreme
    in 5:49 via a “Crashing On”.
    (C-)

• SWF HEAD SCOUT
    Joseph Sexy
    is shown talking with the likes of
    Zim-Me, Kris Cage, and Hollywood Bret Starr
    . Their conversation doesn’t feel cohesive; more like a few ‘bad guys’ conspiring more or less. That said, they’re talking about the fact that
    Rich Money
    is coming to Underground next week. Sexy gives them tips about Money, what he may be looking for, but he feels more like a weasely pencil-pusher, who’s TRYING to seem important, than an actual colleague of Money’s.
    (C+)

• Matthew Keith
    defeated
    Malili Umaga
    in 8:07 via a “Proton Lock”.
    (D+)

• Kill Switch
    is shown sitting alone in a darkened room; his hair dangling in his face as he looks downward. He’s rocking slightly, quietly saying something to himself, as the overall scene feels rather weird in nature. It’s not so much psychopath as someone who is oddly fixated on something. That said, the scene is rather short and closes with the narrative of Kill Switch’s mysterious ways.
    (C-)

• Zim-ME
    defeated
    Kill Switch
    in 7:52 via count-out as
    Hard Knox
    (Kurt Laramee, Knuckles and Shady K)
    attack Kill Switch outside of the ring; making it impossible for him to return.
    ©

• SWF HEAD SCOUT
    Joseph Sexy
    comes out and announces that
    Kill Switch
    will defend the
    Underground Championship
    NEXT WEEK against the likes of
    Kurt Laremee
    and
    Zim-ME
    in a Triple Threat Match. It’s easy to see that Sexy is looking to deliver a BIG MATCH for Rich Money’s arrival to Underground; he wants to look AS good as possible (and by extension, the brand that he’s looking after).
    ©

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/SWFdotcom.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Veng_zps819f4a32.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/VP.jpg

The Supreme Wrestling Federation has descended into HELL…

… So says the “Demon” Vengeance.

Despite acquiring a loss for the first time in almost a year, Vengeance came out strong at the close of “Master of Puppets”. In that moment, we thought the “Demon” had been sent BACK to HELL by the hand of the SWF World Heavyweight Champion Steve Frehley; however, moments after the burial match came to a close… There was Vengeance… dusty… dirt caked on his already charred attire…. As if NOTHING ever happened.

He didn’t ascend from the burial plot he was cast into. Instead, he appeared through the “Supreme Gate”; seemingly transporting his massive frame in a split second. That said, in doing so, absolute carnage followed in his wake…

First it was Frehley…

Then it was the heroic Christian Faith…

Those are to be expected. What WASN’T expected is the shocking choke of the SWF OWNER seconds later. Rich Money had seemingly been an ally of Vengeance since the turn of the year. Utilizing a ‘dead language’ as his ultimate tool of manipulation, Money created a supernatural hitman out of Vengeance. Red
X
’s were cast upon the victims and the entire Supreme Landscape fell into a state of mass fear.

Now, it appears as though Rich Money should live in the same state of fear…

The choke heard round the world, if not the underworld, came as Vengeance grabbed a clapping Rich Money by the throat. In doing so, the towering “Demon” announced that we had ALL entered into the fiery pits with him… Simply stating… “WELCOME… TO HELL”…

It’s a phrase that cannot be erased. The reality has seemingly made it impossible to do so.

The “Demon” escaped from HELL…

… But he brought it WITH HIM to the SWF.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Web.jpg

Archived