Complete C-Verse Picture Database (Idea?)

Now that TEW 13 is here, it is time for me to come forward with another lofty goal that I won't be able to do on my own, and possibly may be limited even with help.

Anyway, the idea is simple. The C-Verse has had excellent renders being produced since the original TEW game. Sadly, even though the goal of the newer renders is sometimes to update and enhance them, we miss our old pictures we grew used to. Using DropBox, I would love to get a team together and add EVERY render from the TEW and WreSpi releases in to one area. This way, the DropBox could be browsed with people being able to select an older render if they wish, or use the new ones. I'm not sure how long it would take to compile all this, or if it is even a realistic goal, but I think it would be appreciated by a good chunk of the community.

At first I was thinking it would be easy to just upload the folder for each and every game in to one area, thus saving people from having to download the full games to get the pictures out of them. The problem with doing that however is the dropbox would be full of renders that while easy to find, would often be duplicates from one year to another. Instead I'd like to see them all in a folder and titled as such

Worker.jpg

Worker04.jpg

Worker04Alts.jpg

Worker05.jpg

Worker05Alts.jpg

Woker08.jpg

Worker08Alts.jpg

Worker10.jpg

Worker10Alts.jpg

Of course, the initial file would be the current one for the character displayed in TEW 13, in the case someone ever needs to retrieve that.

So...any ambitious souls out there?

Archived