~ Offical Post Your Current Champions Thread ~

MAW February 2015

Mid Atlantic Champion: Findlay O'Farraday (def. Cameron Vessey @ Where It All Begins Again 2013) (Prestige (91)

Not sure what I'm doing here...I had planned on Findlay losing it at Night of the Champions to Mean Jean, but SWF poached him...I'll either have him drop it to Bret Starr or Kirk Jameson

Mid Atlantic American: Keith Vegas (def. Hollywood Bret Starr @ WIABA 2014) (Prestige 70)

I won't have Vegas hold it for much longer...he'll probably lose it to George Wolfe, who'll have a monster run with it.

Mid Atlantic Tag Team: Chance Fortune & Ernest Youngman (def. The Dynamite Express @ WIABA 2013) (Prestige 61)

Will be losing it to Rich and Famous very soon...they were only title holders while I tried building Youngman and another team up. Youngman will move on to feud with the person who beats O'Farraday

Mid Atlantic Lightweight: Phenomenal E (def. Felipe Caballero @ Night of the Champions 2014) (Prestige 40)

I created this title because I noticed I had a lot of young, small cruiserweights on the roster. I hired Phenomenal E as the CW trainer and have a decent lightweight division. E will hold it for a while.

Rip Chord Invitational:

2013: Findlay O'Farraday

2014: Antonio Del Veccio

2015: Hollywood Bret Starr

Sam Keith Classic:

2013: C-V-2

2014: Youngman & Fortune

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USPW December 2013:

USPW Cruiserweight - Acid, now on 3 defenses and a month and a half into his reign, at this point I'm just going to keep the belt on him and then probably drop it to Darryl Devine.

USPW Television - Phillip Roberts, defeated James Justice at Thanksgiving Thunder who only held the belt for 2 months.

USPW Womens - Nadia Snow, ended the 5 month reign of Raven Robinson at Thanksgiving Thunder and got a hefty popularity boost in doing so. Unsure of where I'm going to go with the belt from here.

USPW World - Enygma, now holding the belt for 7 months after he beat Nicky Champion. I'm starting a feud with Wolf Hawkins who will take the belt from him, probably in January.

USPW World Tag Team - Benny Benson and Greg Black, High Concept ended the dominant reign of Jurassic Shark (Killer Shark and T-Rex) at Thanksgiving Thunder. The plan is for a short feud with The Towers of Power before they drop it to Marc DuBois and Sammy Bach.

UNIVERSAL WRESTLING LEAGUE

CURRENT CHAMPIONS

UWL WORLD CHAMPION: Roddy Piper (Def. Greg Valentine - 'Holiday Havoc' PPV - Portland, OR - 12-9-12)

UWL WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: Hall & Nash (Def. Gene & Lars Anderson - 'Holiday Havoc' PPV - Portland, OR - 12-9-12)

PRESIDENT'S CHAMPION: Harley Race (Def. Wahoo McDaniel in a match for the vacated title - 'Slam!' Ep. 102 - Vancouver, BC - 1-1-13)

UWL TV CHAMPION: Rip Oliver (Def. Arn Anderson - 'Holiday Havoc' PPV - Portland, OR - 12-9-12)

UWL WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPION: Tina Ferrari (Def. Ashley Cartier in the finals of the tournament to decide the first-ever UWL Women's WC - 'Winter Warfare' PPV - Moscow, ID - 2-19-12)

WWE January 2013 (Started September 2012)

RAW Brand

WWE Heavyweight Title - CM Punk (3x) (Started Game As Champion)

WWE Intercontinental Title - James Storm (1x) (Defeated John Morrison (4x) and The Miz (1x) at Survivor Series 2012)

Smackdown! Brand

World Heavyweight Title - Dolph Ziggler (1x) (Defeated Sheamus (1x) at Survivor Series 2012)

WWE United States Title - Jack Swagger (2x) (Defeated Antonio Cesaro (1x) at Survivor Series 2012)

Unibrand

WWE Unified Tag Team Titles - The Rhodes Scholars (1x) (defeated Team Hell No (1x), The World's Greatest Tag Team (2x) and Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara at Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2012)

WWE World Divas Title - Kharma (1x) (defeated Eve Torres (3x) at Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2012)

Other

2013 Royal Rumble Winner - To Be Decided

2013 RAW Money in the Bank Winner - To Be Decided

2013 SD! Money in the Bank Winner - To Be Decided

2013 Last Team Standing Winner - To Be Decided

WWE April 2013 (Post WrestleMania XXIX) (Started September 2012)

RAW Brand

WWE Heavyweight Title - John Cena (11x) (defeated The Rock (8x) at WrestleMania XXIX)

WWE Intercontinental Title - James Storm (1x) (Defeated John Morrison (4x) and The Miz (1x) at Survivor Series 2012)

Smackdown! Brand

World Heavyweight Title - Dolph Ziggler (1x) (Defeated Sheamus (1x) at Survivor Series 2012)

WWE United States Title - Wade Barrett (1x) (Defeated Jack Swagger (2x) at The Royal Rumble 2013)

Divas Brand

WWE World Divas Title - A.J. (1x) (defeated Kharma (1x) and Shaul Guerrero at WrestleMania XXIX)

WWE Divas Tag Team Titles - LayCool (1x) (defeated The Queen's Of Wrestling (Eve & Sara Del Rey) to become the inaugural champions at WrestleMania XXIX)

Unibrand

WWE Unified Tag Team Titles - Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara(1x) (defeated The Rhodes Scholars (1x) at WrestleMania XXIX)

Other

2013 Royal Rumble Winner - Chris Jericho (1x) (Went on to lose to Dolph Ziggler at WrestleMania XXIX)

2013 RAW Money in the Bank Winner - To Be Decided

2013 SD! Money in the Bank Winner - To Be Decided

2013 Last Team Standing Winner - To Be Decided

WWE April 2013 (Post WrestleMania XXIX) (Started September 2012)

Smackdown! Brand

2x, actually. :p

He was given the belt by Vickie on Smackdown in January 2011, a "reign" which is officially recognized by WWE.

I still don't have the game, unfortunately, but am really enjoying reading who you all have decided to push!

TNA Impact Wrestling, March 2013

TNA World Heavyweight Champion: Austin Aries

TNA Television Champion: Prince Devitt

TNA World Tag Team Champions: Bad Influence (Daniels/Kazarian)

TNA X-Division Champion: Kenny King

TNA Knockout Champion: Elizabeth Phoenix

TNA Knockout Tag Champions: The Blossom Twins (Hannah/Holly)

USPW April 2014.

USPW Cruiserweight - Bart Biggins, defeated Acid in his debut for the company and now 4 months in is in the hottest feud I've had in the cruiserweight division with Darryl Devine who turned heel on his supposed ally.

USPW Television - Running Wolf, beat Phillip Roberts and James Justice in a triple threat to win the belt in February. Currently in a feud with Matthew Keith, but I plan to keep the belt on Wolf.

USPW Womens - Sara Marie York, beat Nadia Snow in January and is about to drop the belt to the recently turned Raven Nightfall.

USPW Womens Tag Team - Double Shot (Alicia Strong and Brooke Tyler), won the vacant titles in December and have defended the belts 5 times without being in a feud. Now I have set them up with Tough Love (Nadia Snow and Belle Bryden) and plan to have the title change hands before Double Shot win it back at Independence Day Slam.

USPW World - Wolf Hawkins, ended the long reign of Enygma in January. After he gets past Joe Sexy and Jumbo Jackson, Hawkins will drop the belt to Eddie Peak at Independence Day Slam.

USPW World Tag Team - High Concept, won the titles in November from Jurassic Shark (T-Rex and Killer Shark). I planned to have them drop the titles to Marc DuBois and Sammy Bach, but I have been turned off that idea and I'm now planning a Natural Storm heel turn and feud leading into Independence Day Slam.

Started January 1983 and am in April.

I had WCCW leave the NWA and dropped all the titles except the WCCW Six Man.

WCCW Light Heavyweight- Tiger Mask. He's the inaugural champion defeating Negro Casas, Kevon Von Erich, and Bobby Eaton.

WCCW Texas Championship- Jerry Lawler. Inaugural Champion as well. He won it in a match with Dory Funk Jr, Dynamite Kid, Bob Orton Jr, Mil Mascaras, and Negro Casas.

WCCW World Six Man Tag- Fabulous Free Birds(Terry Gordy, Michael Hayes, and Jimmy Garvin). They're the original champions except Jimmy Garvin who replaced Buddy Roberts who decided to leave for MACW.

WCCW World Tag Team- The Moondogs(Rex and Spot). Won it against the Briscos, Greg Valentine & Ted DiBiase, King Kong Bundy & Bad News Allen.

WCCW World Heavyweight Championship- Ric Flair. After stealing Flair from MACW and I knew I had to put the belt on him. He beat Dusty Rhodes, Bruiser Brody, and Billy Graham.

Flair has been defending it all across the country against Steamboat, Terry Funk, Dusty, and Graham.

I'm still 6th in the world, but I am really happy with my progression so far. I have a good TV deal, ppv, and I'm getting amazing ratings with Flair blazing my path to glory.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35004" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Started January 1983 and am in April.<p> </p><p> I had WCCW leave the NWA and dropped all the titles except the WCCW Six Man.</p><p> </p><p> WCCW Light Heavyweight- Tiger Mask. He's the inaugural champion defeating Negro Casas, Kevon Von Erich, and Bobby Eaton.</p><p> </p><p> WCCW Texas Championship- Jerry Lawler. Inaugural Champion as well. He won it in a match with Dory Funk Jr, Dynamite Kid, Bob Orton Jr, Mil Mascaras, and Negro Casas.</p><p> </p><p> WCCW World Six Man Tag- Fabulous Free Birds(Terry Gordy, Michael Hayes, and Jimmy Garvin). They're the original champions except Jimmy Garvin who replaced Buddy Roberts who decided to leave for MACW.</p><p> </p><p> WCCW World Tag Team- The Moondogs(Rex and Spot). Won it against the Briscos, Greg Valentine & Ted DiBiase, King Kong Bundy & Bad News Allen.</p><p> </p><p> WCCW World Heavyweight Championship- Ric Flair. After stealing Flair from MACW and I knew I had to put the belt on him. He beat Dusty Rhodes, Bruiser Brody, and Billy Graham.</p><p> </p><p> Flair has been defending it all across the country against Steamboat, Terry Funk, Dusty, and Graham.</p><p> </p><p> I'm still 6th in the world, but I am really happy with my progression so far. I have a good TV deal, ppv, and I'm getting amazing ratings with Flair blazing my path to glory.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How are the van Erichs doing?</p>

How are the van Erichs doing?

I sent them to my development to improve them.

Kevin just came back from development though.

When Kerry is ready, he's getting a god push and taking the belt off Flair. At least that's my long term goal.

David is in development as well and I think I'm going to pair him and Kevin together when he's ready.

USPW April 2014.

USPW Cruiserweight - Bart Biggins, defeated Acid in his debut for the company and now 4 months in is in the hottest feud I've had in the cruiserweight division with Darryl Devine who turned heel on his supposed ally.

USPW Television - Running Wolf, beat Phillip Roberts and James Justice in a triple threat to win the belt in February. Currently in a feud with Matthew Keith, but I plan to keep the belt on Wolf.

USPW Womens - Sara Marie York, beat Nadia Snow in January and is about to drop the belt to the recently turned Raven Nightfall.

USPW Womens Tag Team - Double Shot (Alicia Strong and Brooke Tyler), won the vacant titles in December and have defended the belts 5 times without being in a feud. Now I have set them up with Tough Love (Nadia Snow and Belle Bryden) and plan to have the title change hands before Double Shot win it back at Independence Day Slam.

USPW World - Wolf Hawkins, ended the long reign of Enygma in January. After he gets past Joe Sexy and Jumbo Jackson, Hawkins will drop the belt to Eddie Peak at Independence Day Slam.

USPW World Tag Team - High Concept, won the titles in November from Jurassic Shark (T-Rex and Killer Shark). I planned to have them drop the titles to Marc DuBois and Sammy Bach, but I have been turned off that idea and I'm now planning a Natural Storm heel turn and feud leading into Independence Day Slam.

I've been thinking of adding in a Women's Tag Team title, but I feel I might have far too many belts. Is it working well for you so far? And are you using any particular renders for it?

TCW October 2013

TCW World Heavyweight Champion - Tommy Cornell

Defeated Wolf Hawkins in September 2013, spoiling his one year title reign anniversary. Was hoping to start a long feud with Eddie Peak, but god dang SWF stole Peak from me while I was in a cooling period in a crappy economy (figures I bump back up to National one week later, I kid you not). So after a Cornell/Hawkins/Peak triple threat at the October PPV (prob Peak's last match), Cornell-Hawkins go at it once more at the next PPV as I finish up my Rocky Golden - Sammy Bach feud, which I'm using to set Bach up as a legit contender. Bach's heel turn to join the Syndicate has been a huge success.

TCW International Championship - "Mainstream" James Hernandez

Hernandez is a huge surprise and a even bigger success. After debuting with a 100 Rated Teen Idol Gimmick, the dude gains popularity nearly every match. Defeated Joey Minnesota for the gold in August 2013, though I'll have to have him drop it soon if his popularity continues to rise at this rate. He's only a few points below my lowest ME.

TCW Tag Team Championship - High Concept

The foundation of my tag division, they defeated Texas Buffalo in January 2013, and I really haven't had a reason to have them drop it yet. Truly the backbone of my roster, always getting 70-80 rated matches, both singles & tag team.

And finally, I just started up the Women's Division with my boost back to National, and the gold will be going on Sara Marie York at the October PPV. I'm counting down the days when I go after Joanne Rodriguez, who is currently out with a broken leg.

I've been thinking of adding in a Women's Tag Team title, but I feel I might have far too many belts. Is it working well for you so far? And are you using any particular renders for it?

I retired the National title straight away so I wouldn't have that problem. To me, 6 belts is as far as I'd go, and I'm happy with it. It's going alright, Belle Bryden and Nadia Snow just became the second Champions. I just need to make another team soon to give that division some depth.

January 2014 - TCW

All Action: Aaron Andrews

International: Joss Thomson

Tag: Canadian Animals

World Heavyweight: Rocky Golden.

Joss is my first signing in most games with big companies, although this is my first time bringing him to TCW. Brought him in as a student of Cornell and if it wasn't for a short 6 week injury I'd probably have him working with Golden by now.

MAW

April 2016

Mid Atlantic Championship--Aaron Andrews (2x)

American Championship--Spencer Spade (1x)

Tag Team Championship--Dynamite Express (Cam Jones and Syd Collier) (3x)

Rip Chord Invitational--KC Glenn (1x)

Sam Keith Classic--Stars and X's (AmPat & Cit X) (1x)

In my MAW game, it's December 2017

Mid Atlantic Championship:

History:

June 2012 - October 2013: Cam Vessey

October 2013 - June 2015: Findlay O'Farraday

June 2015 - October 2015: Hollywood Bret Starr

October 2015 - December 2016: Ernest Youngman

December 2016 - Current: Cam Vessey

Mid Atlantic American:

History:

March 2012 - August 2014: Hollywood Bret Starr

August 2014 - April 2015: Keith Vegas

April 2015 - February 2017: George Wolfe

February 2017 - October 2017: Ernest Youngman

October 2017 - Current: Casey Valentine

Mid Atlantic Tag Team:

History:

December 2012 - October 2013: The Dynamite Express

October 2013 - May 2015: Chance Fortune & Ernest Youngman

May 2015 - July 2015: Rich and Famous

July 2015 - July 2015: The Ring Generals (Won while on loan)

October 2015 - March 2016: The Young Americans (Hocking & Joe)

March 2016 - October 2016: All Night Party (Robbie Wright & Xavi Ferrera)

October 2016 - August 2017: The Ring Generals

August 2017 - Current: The Dynamite Express

Rip Chord Invitational

2013: Findlay O'Farraday

2014: Antonio Del Veccio

2015: Hollywood Bret Starr

2016: Cameron Vessey

2017: Mainstream Hernandez

Sam Keith Classic

2013: C-V-2

2014: Youngman & Fortune

2015: The Ring Generals

2016: Hollywood Bret Starr & Hollywood Hellspawn (Hellion)

2017: Kirk Jameson & Steven Parker

And in my NOTBPW game, McFly is still World Champ, Greg Black is TV champ, Iron Might are my Tag Team champions and Kristabel Plum just won the Women's title.

Using 2013: The Equal Playing Field by NWAvsWWF

WWE (Triple H owned user character)

WWE Heavyweight (Main Event) - Dean Ambrose (defeated John Cena on first Raw booked)

WWE IC (Midcard) - Seth Rollins (defeated Bo Dallas first Raw booked Bo was nto ready for IC title as it meant for midcard talent and he is opener)

WWE European Lowcard) - Brad Moddx (defeated Epico on Main Event)

WWE Tag Team (Floating) - Team Rhodes Scholars

WWE Diva's (Floating) - AJ Lee (defeated Kaitlyn first Raw booked)

Using Hive's 1994 Clash of the Titans

WCW December 1995

WCW World Heavyweight

Shawn Michaels (To be replaced by Jerry Lawler next PPV)

WCW United States

Irwin R. Schyster (IRS)

WCW World Television

Hony Tonk Man

WCW Womens

Jacqueline

WCW World Tag Team

Kevin Sullivan & Mankind (Team Extreme)

TCW- I have 3 brands.

Total Wrestling Brand (live on Tuesday)

TCW Champion-Angry Gilmore (feuding with Tommy Cornell)

TCW International- Jay Chord (feuding with Andre Jones)

TCW Women of Wrestling (taped Tues, airs Sat night)

TCW Women's- Alicia Strong (feuding with Raven Robinson)

TCW Women's IC- Kristabel Plum (feuding with Lauren Easter)

TCW Women's Tag- Wendy Anderson & April Appleseed

TCW Friday Night Brand (live on Friday)

TCW World Heavyweight- Marc Dubois (feuding with Edward Cornell)

TCW United States- Sammy Bach (feuding with Aaron Andrews)

Tag Team (cross-brand) Greg Gauge & Matt Keith (managed by Sam Keith)

(feuding with Mainstream Hernandez & Roderick Remus)

TCW Cruiserweight(defended exclusively on Sunday Slam) The American Flash

ICW (Internet Championship Wrestling) Avatar: Paul Heyman

ICW World Champion: Robin Van Dutch (after Brock Lesnars couple months reign, Lesnar was on his way out because WWE made him an offer so I decided to make a new star :) )

ICW Tag Team Champions: Motor City Machine Guns (8 defences)

ICW Internet Champion: Mr.Kennedy (After beating Christopher Daniels)

ICW Queens Crown Champion: Mickie James

ICW Queen Tag Champions: Angel Williams & Talia Madison

ICW Lightweight Champion: Jay Lethal

WrestleBowl Champion (once a year): Mr.Kennedy

Currently playing ZEN and have gotten to August 2014. Title changes seem to be pretty rare so far.

ZEN Master: Tombstone, 2 defences so far. (DIW closed and Tombstone was the only worker I had any interest in.Won the vacant belt in a match against Pumpkin Jack after X-Calibre was signed by RAW.)

ZEN Harmony: Cyanide and Massacre, 9 defences

ZEN Conceptual: Halloween Knight

UNIVERSAL WRESTLING LEAGUE

CURRENT CHAMPIONS (Red denotes recent title change.)

UWL WORLD CHAMPION: Roddy Piper (Def. Greg Valentine - 'Holiday Havoc' PPV - Portland, OR - 12-9-12)

UWL WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: Hall & Nash (Def. Gene & Lars Anderson - 'Holiday Havoc' PPV - Portland, OR - 12-9-12)

PRESIDENT'S CHAMPION: Rick Steiner (Def. Harley Race - 'Slam!' Wrestling - Ep. 109 - Charleston, WV - 2-19-13)

UWL TV CHAMPION: Rip Oliver (Def. Arn Anderson - 'Holiday Havoc' PPV - Portland, OR - 12-9-12)

UWL WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPION: Tina Ferrari (Def. Ashley Cartier in the finals of the tournament to decide the first-ever UWL Women's WC - 'Winter Warfare' PPV - Moscow, ID - 2-19-12)

EXODUS August 2014

EXODUS World Junior Heavyweight (MW limit) -- Yoshimi Mushashibo since March-22 def.

Former champions

Shark BA (Silver Shark) 3x

The Incredible Koyama 2x

DEVIL Tsuenyo (Won on final night before leaving for PGHW)

EXODUS Super Junior (LW Limit) -- Magnum Kobe since June, 8 def. Inaugural champion

EXODUS Tag Team -- Sky Warriors (Emerald Angel and Vince Von Trapp aka KC Glenn.) 2x champions, since June. 4 def.

Former champions

Kansuke Konda & Hyosuke Kokan

Acid & UK Dragon 2x

Japanese Phoenix & Musashi

EXODUS All-Asia -- Mikey James since April, 6 def

Former champions

Kansuke Konda

Panda Mask II

Tobei Sugimura

Warrior (Orange) Tsuchie

Kiyohira (Pretty) Okakura

EXODUS Young Lion -- All-Star Hyotaru since April. 11 def. Inaugural champion.

EXODUS Junior Heavyweight Grand Prix Winners

2013 -- DEVIL Tsuneyo

2014 -- Masa Kurata

Archived