~ Offical Post Your Current Champions Thread ~

With it being release day i figured its as good a time as any to get this thread started :).

From a quick run through using a converted version of my NPR data.

WWE December 2012

RAW Brand

WWE Heavyweight Title - CM Punk (3x)

WWE Intercontinental Title - Wade Barrett (2x)

Smackdown! Brand

World Heavyweight Title - Sheamus (2x)

WWE United States Title - Antonio Cesaro (1x)

Divas Brand

WWE World Divas Title - Eve Torres (3x)

WWE Divas Tag Team - Beth Phoenix & Sara Del Rey (1x)

Unibrand

WWE Unified Tag Team Titles - The Shield (1x)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was about to post this thread and I thought, "it must be made somewhere" and a few pages later here we are!

Mid Atlantic Wrestling - October 2014

Mid Atlantic Championship (91) - Matthew Keith

Mid Atlantic Tag Team (49) - Notorious (Bullet & Barrera)

Mid Atlantic Traditional (70) - American Patriot

2014 Rip Chord Invitiational Winner (82) - 'Hollywood' Bret Starr

2014 Sam Keith Tag Team Classic Winners (75) - Matthew Keith & American Patriot

Playing as Kanzen Pro, the C-Verses answer to CHIKARA :D

After 9 shows I held "Coronation of Champions" - and my 5th show was a Young Lions Tournament.

Here's my champions - all of them are the first (and current) champions in the promotion

Kanzen Pro - July 2013

Kanzen Grand Champion

Insane Machine

Won a six man ladder match with Masked Cougar, Mikey James, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Bradford Peverell and Matthew Keith.

Kanzen Campeones de Parejas

The Tokyo Express (Kazuma Narato & Fumihiro Ota)

Won a four way elimination match with Mainstream Hernandez & Kirk Jameson, Cameron Jones & Syd Collier and Cameron Vessey & Casey Valentines (named C-V 2.0)

Kanzen Young Lion Tournament Winner

For Sure

Won a 12 man tournament in April 2013.

The tournament was open to workers marked as Young Lions only, and will be held every year.

The first round was six, 1 vs. 1 matches.

The semi finals were two triple threat elimination matches.

The final was a singles ladder match.

EXODUS 2010 w/ Brand Split. Week 4 of Feb 2014

Superstars (Major)

(ME) EXODUS World Junior Heavyweight (A* prestigue) -- The Ultimate Commander (Commander Kawagishi) 22 defences, champion for 6 months, A Popularity. defeated Emerald Angel for title.

(ME) EXODUS Heavyweight (A*) -- Bruce The Giant (BAD IDEA, will soon drop it) 1 defence

(MID) EXODUS All Asia (C+) -- Kiyohara "Pretty" Okakura, 7 defences, champion for 3 months. defeated Greg Gauge for title.

(TAG) World Jr. HW Tag Team © -- Dangerous by Design (Insane Machine and Shimpei Hirose, 5 defences, champions for 2 months. Defeated Black House (Kazuma Narato and Mokuami Maita for titles.

Battle Lines (Minor)

(ME) EXODUS Super Junior (B+) -- Marihito Masuko, 4 defences, champion for 1 month. Defeated Magnum Kobe for title.

(MID) EXODUS Dragon Warrior (C+) -- Gino Montero, 11 defences, champion for 3 months. defeated Shingen Mizugaki for title, soon to be vacated as Gino has hit main event scene.

(LOW) EXODUS Young Lion (E) -- Jacob Jett, 9 defences, champion for 3 months. Defeated Naoya Shinozaki for title, feuding with Tobei Sugimura.

(TAG) EXODUS World Tag Team -- Acid & UK Dragon, 0 defences champion for 1 week. Defeated Dynamite Duo (Dynamite Narahashi & Konrad Maiiken) and Deep Sea Destroyers (Lone Shark & Devilfish) in a 3-way dance for the titles.

I have a couple of games going at the moment... Sooooooo

C-Verse: RWA (Started my own promotion after taking TCW as far as I could)

RWA World Heavyweight - Clark Alexander (defeated Casey Valentine)

RWA Intercontinental - Jack Griffith (defeated Cameron Vessey who left for TCW)

RWA World Tag Team - Nation of Filth (defeated Samoan Wildboyz)

RWA Womens - Eve Grunge

Hives Clash of the Titans: NWA:UK Hammerlock

NWA British Heavyweight - Davey Boy Smith (defeated Vader in tournament final)

NWA British Television - Johnny Smith (defeated David Taylor in Tournament Final)

NWA British Tag Team - Vacant

Digi-Warriors: KOF

KOF World Heavyweight - Kyo Kusanagi

KOF Champion of Southtown - Adelheid Bernstein (defeated Alex Mercer)

KOF Southtown Six Person Tag - Mai Shiranui, Andy Bogard, Terry Bogard (defeated Iori Yagami, Mature & Vice)

Total Championship Wrestling: June 2013

TCW World Heavyweight Champion: Joey Minnesota (2x)

-Defeated Wolf Hawkins at Total Mayhem 17. This match scored a 93 and I'm hoping it can become my Stone Cold vs The Rock (headlining multiple Total Mayhems, with both men switching between face and heel).

TCW World Tag Team Champions: The Machines (3x)

-Defeated The New Wave at Total Mayhem 17. I had The Machines go over here because I didn't want all face champions, I'm planning a mega push for High Concept now that Benson has lost his hair and his out of the All Action Divison, so they will probably take the tag belts soon.

TCW International Champion: Joshua Taylor (2x)

-Defeated Eddie Peak at Total Mayhem 17. I might have these guys trade the titles for a next 6 months because they have excellent chemistry and I want to try out a few higher risk hardcore matches (where Peak is at his strongest).

TCW All Action Champion: Acid (2x)

-Defeated Benny Benson in a Hair vs Mask Match at Total Mayhem 17. Benson was my champion and I wanted to build the division around him (at least until I get could a few new faces over because I really hate Flying Jimmy Fox and Harry Allen) but then I signed Greg Black and decided I wanted to push them in the tag division so i thought a Hair vs Mask match would be a good way to get Benson out of the division.

TCW World Heavyweight Championship

Current Holder: (AND STILL CHAMPION! :D) Wolf Hawkins

Next PPV Title Defense: Vs Tommy Cornell, Ricky Dale Johnson, & Rocky Golden in a Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match.

TCW International Championship

Current Holder: Sammy Bach

Next PPV Title Defense: Eddie Peak

TCW Tag Team Championship

Current Holders: Party Squad (aka Benny Benson & Danny Fonzarelli)

Next PPV Title Defense: The Machines

Retired the All Action Title for now, until I move up to International and have a bigger roster.

In my Zen game Three Years and three months in these are my champions.

ZEN Master Champion: Halloween Knight (29 Title Defenses and champion for 11 month he took the title from Pumpkin Jack) he raised the prestige from 78 to 100 in that time quite impressively. I'm starting to look for a guy to take the title off him as he's already had an epic feud with Swoop, Necromancer, Pumpkin Jack, Skyscraper, and is just finishing a rivalry with Echo.

Next title defense: Triple Threat against Swoop and Skyscraper where he will retain to make it thirty defenses at ZEN Way Of The Kings.

Next Champion: At this point it's most likely Damian Dastardly who has improved a lot since the beginning or a long shot in HalloWarped.

Zen Conceptual Champion: Necromancer (0 defenses has held the title for a week now won it at ZEN Way of the Healer) he won it off of Damian who had 19 title defenses before falling. Hopefully he can raise the prestige like Damian during his reign.

Next Challenger: Damian Dastardly in a two out of three falls match at ZEN ARC 2: Arcana (TV Show).

Next Champion: I have no idea right now.

ZEN Harmony Champions: Deadman Wonderland (Vortex and HalloWarped 0 defenses got the title at ZEN Way of the Healer). I basically threw the belts back at them as they both went from main eventers to mid carders after they lost the belts. Won it off of DevilShark who were both now main eventers and complained about losing to any other tag team.

Next Challenger: Sky Walkers (White Wasp and El Avatar) at ZEN ARC 2: Arcana.

Next Champions: I'm gearing up to push The Australian's Peoples Party to the moon as they just hit 100 on their experience and I've been using them as jobbers for a while.

ZEN Demi-God (Tournament Title): The 2015 Winner was Swoop McCarthy who used it to get a final shot at Halloween Knight (That match was the highest in an Australian promotions at 83 BTW). Before that Pumpkin Jack was the winner and used it to challenge X-Caliber taking the title.

Next Champion: Either Devilfish or Damian Dastardly depends whose more popular at that point.

Those are my ZEN Champions as of March 2016.

QAW - March 2013

QAW World - Foxxy LaRue

QAW Twinstar - The Next Generation (Ava Anderson & Olivia Diamond)

QAW Shockwave - Ashley Grover

QAW Lovely Angels - Ruthless Aggression (Amy St. Pierre & Elektra Samaras, a pair of random gens. Amy graduated from the Supreme Wrestling University and wasn't signed (idiots!) and Elektra popped up in Europe and trekked to the US. They won the titles in their third match together)

QAW Generation XX - Kate Avatar

Mid Atlantic Wrestling - January 2014

Mid Atlantic Champion: Casey Valentine (he won the title from Cameron Vessey after attacking him, and the now face Vessey and Valentine are embroiled in a heated feud over the title)

Mid Atlantic American Champion: Citizen X (2) (mostly carrying the belt because I have no idea what I want to do with it, or Citizen X. Currently feuding with Robbie Wright over the belt, after X had a successful feud with Giant Brody)

Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions: Aces of Mayhem (5) (Aces of Mayhem and Dynamite Express are currently in a hot tag feud, and have traded the belts between each other throughout 2013)

Rip Chord Invitational 2013: Hollywood Bret Starr (I planned to make him MAW champion, but his attitude proved his undoing)

Sam Keith Classic 2013: Findlay O'Farraday and Davis Wayne Newton (mostly to give both of them an achievement)

Using a Real World Mod I chose to start my own promotion with Ultimo Dragon as my user avatar. And so Toryumon UK was born! Here are my current champions:

Toryumon UK Commonwealth Heavyweight

Current Champion - El Ligero

Previous Champion 1 - Tommaso Ciampa (Dropped title when he signed written to ROH)

Previous Champion 2 - Hade Vansen

Toryumon UK National

Current Champion - Lionheart

Previous Champion 1 - Angelico

Previous Champion 2 - Bubblegum

Previous Champion 3 - Ulf Herman

Toryumon UK Duo of the Dragon

Current Champions - Bright Lights (Mark Haskins and K-Ness)

Previous Champions 1 - Brute Force (T-Bone and Stixx)

Toryumon UK Cruiserweight

Current Champion - Vacant

Pervious Champion 1 - Kid Fite

5 months into a SWF game so far...

SWF World Heavyweight Championship - Rich Money

Former Champion - Steve Frehley

Synopsis - Money won the title at Awesome Impact, when the Eisens had had enough of their asylum bieng ran by the inmates (Particularly Frehley, Christian Faith Jack Bruce and Angry Gilmore) And Thus: The Corporate Takeover (CTO) Was born. Rich Money, with Jerry and Richard Eisen, Eric Eisen, Marat Khoklov, and The Fortunate Sons (Matthiew Keith and Greg Guage) Money looks to be champion for a while!

Next Challenger - Christian Faith

---

SWF North American Championship - Captain Atomic

Former Champion - Eric Eisen

Synopsis - Eisen began his reign on the first PPV of the game, When Hell Freezes Over, thanks to then bodyguard Everest (Since replaced with Khoklov and released) But the craft youngster Captain Atomic, tormented and tormented Eisen until Eisen caved and gave the Radioactive Avenger a shot. Huge mistake, as all the super heroes came out of the woodwork to ensure and Eisen loss!

Next Challenger - Paul Huntingdon

---

SWF World Tag Team Championship - Matthew Keith & Greg Guage: The Fortunate Sons

Former Champions - Desmond Davis (Des Davids) & Dean Ansell (American Machine): The All-Americans

Synopsis - Davids has began to shoot up the card slightly, bordering between Main Event and UMC, i was left with Keith who was also getting pretty over, and Guage who refused to gain momentum (often sitting at Zero, dispite my best efforts) so Dean Ansell accidentally cost Davids the match at The World Is Watching. Since, The All Americans have gone on a lengthy losing streak, as Ansell continues to accidentally cost Davids matches. Meanwhile, Greg Guage is still useless and wont get over, or gain momentum, so he is set for an eventual Face turn, which is bieng forshadowed now. In his place, joining The Corporate Takeover, and joining Matthew Keith as 'The Fortunate Sons' will be recent signee Jay Chord.

The plan is to split Keith and Guage, turn Guage face and have him bring in a new tag team partner (Likely someone like Nelson Callum, or Steven Parker) as the face tag team to replace The All Americans who are also splitting.

Next Challengers - The All Americans (Rematch Clause)

**Breathes**

Mid Atlantic Wrestling (Regional) - February 2018

• Mid Atlantic Championship (100) - Matthew Keith (2x)
  • Mid Atlantic American (70) - Spencer Spade (won April 2017 from Ernest Youngman; currently has 26 defences)
  • Mid Atlantic Women's (46) - Talia Quinzel (2x)
  • Mid Atlantic Tag Team (70) - C-V-2 (4x)
  • Rip Chord Invitational Challenge 2018 Winner (96) - Spencer Spade
  • Sam Keith Tag Team Classic 2017 Winners (81) - C-V-2 (3x)

Total Revolution Wrestling - August 2015

Regional, based in Great Lakes

TRW Heavyweight - Mark DuBois

I'm trying to keep the title on him for as long as possible, until a larger company comes along and snatches him away. He's held the title for 6 months.

TRW Women's - Cherry Bomb

This will stay here until I'm ready to put it on Foxxy LaRue. My long term plans have Kristen Esch taking it, who was my first graduate from TRW's dojo.

TRW Tag Team - Team Acid (Acid & Acid II)

Just a placeholder for now. In the near future I'll put them on Ernest Youngman and Matt Hocking, who happen to have excellent tag chemistry. The Samoan Wildboyz are 2x champs.

United Wrestling Revolution promotion(my baby haha) January 2013:

Top Tier Championships:

Universe Champion: Kevin Steen won at November 2012 PPV.

UWR Championship: Jon Moxley won at last TV show of 2012 after promising to be the champion by the end of the year, was also that year's "Golden Ticket" winner.

Midcard Championships:

International Championship: Samoa Joe won at November 2012 PPV

TV Championship: Teddy Hart won at October 2012 PPV

Jr. Weight Championship: Benjamin PAC won at September 2012 PPV

Vixens Championship: Madison Eagles won at July 2012 Flagship PPV, Revolutionary War

Tag Team Championships: The Prodigal Sons (Joe Hennig and Ted Dibiase Jr)

World Championship Wrestling - June 2018

WCW World Heavyweight Champion (formerly MAW Champion) (100) - Matthew Keith (2x)

WCW United States (formerly MAW American) (70) - American Patriot (2x)

WCW World Tag Team (formerly MAW Tag Team) (70) - C-V-2 (4x)

WCW Women's (formerly MAW Women's) (50) - Alicia Strong (2x)

2018 Rip Chord Invitational Challenge Winner (98) - Spencer Spade

WWE January 2013 (Started September 2012)

RAW Brand

WWE Heavyweight Title - CM Punk (3x) (Started Game As Champion)

WWE Intercontinental Title - James Storm (1x) (Defeated John Morrison (4x) and The Miz (1x) at Survivor Series 2012)

Smackdown! Brand

World Heavyweight Title - Dolph Ziggler (1x) (Defeated Sheamus (1x) at Survivor Series 2012)

WWE United States Title - Jack Swagger (2x) (Defeated Antonio Cesaro (1x) at Survivor Series 2012)

Unibrand

WWE Unified Tag Team Titles - The Rhodes Scholars (1x) (defeated Team Hell No (1x), The World's Greatest Tag Team (2x) and Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara at Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2012)

WWE World Divas Title - Kharma (1x) (defeated Eve Torres (3x) at Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2012)

Other

2013 Royal Rumble Winner - To Be Decided

2013 RAW Money in the Bank Winner - To Be Decided

2013 SD! Money in the Bank Winner - To Be Decided

2013 Last Team Standing Winner - To Be Decided

That's an easy one to answer for me.

I'm playing default C-Verse and I'm in July 2017.

COTT World Champion: Davis Wayne Newton (3rd reign, current since December 2016)

BCG World Champion: Davis Wayne Newton (2nd reign, current since December 2016)

SAW Universal Champion: Davis Wayne Newton (1st reign, current since February 2017)

Quebec Regional Champion: Davis Wayne Newton (3rd reign, current since December 2016)

Maritimes Regional Champion: Davis Wayne Newton (2nd reign, current since December 2016)

ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE TERRITORY!!

My plan is to get ACPW out of business, pillage their top belt, and unify it with the Quebec and Regional belt to make an Eastern Canada championship.

The BCG and SAW titles were pillaged, with their last champions (Great Hisato & Sanchez Villano, respectively.) coming to my fed to job their belts to my guys (Ernest Youngman & DWN, in respective cases)

WCW January 1995

World Heavyweight Champion

Hulk Hogan (X1)

beat Ric Flair on Nitro debut show

United States Heavyweight

Steve Austin (X1) (started game as champ/had belt over a year)

beat Dustin Rhodes at Starrcade 1993

World Tag Team

The Revolution (X1) (Chris Benoit and Paul Levesque)

Beat Harlem Heat and The Queen's Men (Davey Boy Smith and Steven Regal) at Starrcade 1994

Television

Diamond Dallas Page (X1)

Won a 20 man battle royal at Starrcade 1994

Cruiserweight

Eddie Guerrero (X1)

Beat Dean Malenko at Starrcade 1994

Archived