Future Stars of Tomorrow?

Well, there's some obvious guys like KC Glenn, Matthew Keith and Jay Chord. They should all be main eventing in big promotions by their late 20s or early 30s. Especially the latter two as they not only have immense talent but they also have famous fathers.

Ernest Youngman aswell, he's not quite as good as the above but he has a lot of potential.

P.S I keep seeing 'RtG' pop up and I don't know what it means. Can anyone enlighten me?

Well, there's some obvious guys like KC Glenn, Matthew Keith and Jay Chord. They should all be main eventing in big promotions by their late 20s or early 30s. Especially the latter two as they not only have immense talent but they also have famous fathers.

Ernest Youngman aswell, he's not quite as good as the above but he has a lot of potential.

P.S I keep seeing 'RtG' pop up and I don't know what it means. Can anyone enlighten me?

The Road To Glory Challenge is what everyone is referring to when they say "RtG". Kamchatka created it for TEW10 and it was very popular so it's been ported over for TEW13. :)

Archived