CZCW: A Visionary Named Cliff

Twenty-Two Years Ago..

A visionary named Cliff Anderson thought it would be a good idea to promote a wrestling event circled around smaller athletes with a focus on fast paced, hard hitting match-ups that will test the will of any wrestler willing to put there body on the line for the good of the paying fan. He did this in a time where the
"Land of Giants"
reigned
"Supreme"
over the sport of professional wrestling, and did so with an iron fist. Many thought Cliff to be foolish, but regardless, he went forth with his plan.

Fast forward twenty-two years into the future, and that small show has become a widespread favorite amongst the former
"tape-trader"
now turned
"YouTube Enthusiast"
. It continues to grow with some of the most promising talent in the sport, and one of the most dedicated fan-bases in recent memory. They've made their splash, and now its about keeping their respect, a respect that wasn't given to them... It was earned... As it is now earned inside the ring between the athletes that continue to find their place in this world. They have found it here...

We Welcome You To the Coastal Zone... We Welcome You To...

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/QFresh2/Santino%20WCW%20Mainly%20Smackdown/CZCW%20Dynasty/CZCWBigLogo_zps89d4fa1c.png

• 1 year later...

<p>Was going to PM you, but apparently you don't allow it. Just wanted to say that all of your one-line replies in all these old-as-dirt threads are really annoying. I just got two pages of unread posts all with your one-liners to threads that no one cares about anymore.</p><p> </p><p>

You do realize that it's been one-and-a-half years since the last entry in this thread right here?</p><p> </p><p>

It's nothing against you and I usually just skip posts that I don't care about, just the sheer mass of your most recent posts is simply annoying. So, please stop it. There's no need for all of these meaningless posts.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kingster" data-cite="Kingster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35225" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Was going to PM you, but apparently you don't allow it. Just wanted to say that all of your one-line replies in all these old-as-dirt threads are really annoying. I just got two pages of unread posts all with your one-liners to threads that no one cares about anymore.<p> </p><p> You do realize that it's been one-and-a-half years since the last entry in this thread right here?</p><p> </p><p> It's nothing against you and I usually just skip posts that I don't care about, just the sheer mass of your most recent posts is simply annoying. So, please stop it. There's no need for all of these meaningless posts.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> if i inspire even one of these writers to come back, because some one finally bothered to say anything to their post, then it was worth it!</p><p> </p><p> sorry you could not just skip over if you were not interested.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mistaken" data-cite="mistaken" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35225" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>if i inspire even one of these writers to come back, because some one finally bothered to say anything to their post, then it was worth it!<p> </p><p> sorry you could not just skip over if you were not interested.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Given that the OP of this thread has another CZCW dynasty going, it's more than a bit bizarre you went back a year and a half to "inspire" someone who is already writing.</p>

Given that the OP of this thread has another CZCW dynasty going, it's more than a bit bizarre you went back a year and a half to "inspire" someone who is already writing.

yeah for me for trying to care

boo for me not looking up every single writers current status before I did so. :p

Archived