[HYPE] iDOL's "Attitude Era" Skin

I've begun work on the "Attitude Era" skin, the latest in my series of "era skins" for TEW 2013. I'll use this thread to post screenshots as I progress. Comments/critiques/suggestions are welcome. For now I have a taskbar and title screen (based of the WWF Attitude game cover) knocked out:

http://s7.postimage.org/6oe42g30b/image.jpg

FULL IMAGE: http://s9.postimage.org/7um0lvyzz/1_full.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It won't be I assure you. ECW, WCW, and WWF from this time period will all be reflected

Why? The new generation one that you did is very WWF and not much of anyone else and it works great for running a WWF game from that period. An Attitude will work great when I get my game to that era. I was thinking about your skins and how far you could go with them the other day though, If I where you I would stick to a single company per release, except maybe the "Branded Era" where you can throw some Invasion angle stuff in, but if you do one per company per era that's at least 5 more that you can do. WCW Where the Big Boys Play era, WCW/nWo, wCw 99-close, Eastern Championship, and Extreme Championship. I'm not attempting to dump a lot of work on ya, but you are doing these fairly quickly.

Why? The new generation one that you did is very WWF and not much of anyone else and it works great for running a WWF game from that period. An Attitude will work great when I get my game to that era. I was thinking about your skins and how far you could go with them the other day though, If I where you I would stick to a single company per release, except maybe the "Branded Era" where you can throw some Invasion angle stuff in, but if you do one per company per era that's at least 5 more that you can do. WCW Where the Big Boys Play era, WCW/nWo, wCw 99-close, Eastern Championship, and Extreme Championship. I'm not attempting to dump a lot of work on ya, but you are doing these fairly quickly.

I haven't looked through the New Generation one much but I hope it's not WWF only. :(

The reason to make it more promotion diverse is because for mods set in the 90s or earlier a lot of people are not going to play s the WWF.

I haven't looked through the New Generation one much but I hope it's not WWF only. :(

The reason to make it more promotion diverse is because for mods set in the 90s or earlier a lot of people are not going to play s the WWF.

It isn't only WWF. Sunny is the loading screen, and there are a good number of WWF images, but WCW is represented on a number of screens as well. The color scheme is blue and yellow but both WCW and WWF were using those at the time.(remember the blue and yellow wcw ring?)

It isn't only WWF. Sunny is the loading screen, and there are a good number of WWF images, but WCW is represented on a number of screens as well. The color scheme is blue and yellow but both WCW and WWF were using those at the time.(remember the blue and yellow wcw ring?)

Cool. I'm not really worried about it so don't worry. :) The old school one is awesome, I'm sure the other two will be as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35292" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's beautiful.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, i'm totally using it when it releases.</p>

Archived