How to increase popularity faster?

Ok so I am getting only 1 popularity per win right now. Im in MAW doing shows weekly and also in NYCW doing shows like once every once in a while. If there a way to get more popularity per win so I can climb up the cards faster? Im still a good like 30 matches away from upper midcard at this .1% pop increase per win.

Also I do win all my matches since its the only way I could possible survive in the game. Any suggestions?

Also how many movesets do you guys use? I notice I do good vs certain guys than suck vs others.

Some suggestions vs Paul Steadyfast in MAW would be great since I face him and Fumihiro Ota like every show in MAW. I can beat Ota but Streadyfast actually gives me a nice run.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Psycho Sam" data-cite="Psycho Sam" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35375" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>TBH, I'm not actually sure. What grades are you getting in your matches?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I usually average a C. But ive gotten an A* several times and even some D's or F's and gotten the same boost. I always go up against the ME guys so they are obviously more over than me.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Psycho Sam" data-cite="Psycho Sam" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35375" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>TBH, I'm not really sure. Do you dominate your matches?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I added some mores to help me win faster so I can bash out more matches. But my match rating sucks when I do it. But its either that or risk losing the match to put on a good one.</p><p> </p><p> But with the few new moves I added I can win within 5-10 minutes.</p>

do any of you guys know where u need popularity to get to TCW or SWF? Specially SWF. Im an A* in one area, a C- in 2 areas, and a B- in another. The rest are F because there are no promotions in that area of the US. Im also an F in foreign areas.

What all do I need in popularity in to get noticed by the top promotions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I am pretty sure that match ratings do not play into popularity.

The only way to increase it is to beat more popular workers.

I figured that out already.

But this:

There is 3 promotions in Mexico. All are 3 are regional. How am I supposed to get a job in mexico and work with El Generico Sr or Champagne Lover if I cant get a job?

Is what I want to know now

You can only earn popularity in the regions your match is broadcast/placed in. If its on TV, whatever regions the show reaches gain in pop while also hitting the region it takes place in. To get into mexico, start on the smallest mexican promotion and work your way up.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Psycho Sam" data-cite="Psycho Sam" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35375" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think you can sign for the Mexican promotons at regional no matter the pop,</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If I was able to I wouldnt have posted about it. It wont let me. I get rejected.</p>

So I got on TCW in May 2011. Took me 5-6 years. I rarely got any matches as I was an opener and was on like 1/4 of the cards per month. But win after win I have jumped up and now in March 2012 I am an upper midcarder very close to Main Eventer. Not even a year later.

I applied for Dave and SWF got into both! Sadly my NYCW contract I resigned from wasnt officially over so I had to end both contract negotiations. This was several months ago. I wanted to be in DAVE and TCW for a while and win their top titles and stack up my cash and my popularity before going to SWF anyway.

I never seen popularity go up so fast! I go up atleast 1 letter grade a month. I have 4 areas in US with A* popularity, 1 with B+ which will go up next match most likely, 2 C+ and 3 C's. No popularity in foreign areas yet. I am hoping SWF can help with that :)

Archived