How to increase Mic or Rings skills faster?

Is there a way to make a person improve their mic or certain in ring skills faster? I have a young guy who has potential to be a good Technical wrestler and I put him vs my ME guy every week. While I have him lose I still book it even. But he never gains anything.

Also I have several guys who are like C on the mic. Ive put them in a 2 man segment with a great mic worker and still nothing. Is there a way to make these guys improve fairly quick or is it just a deathly slow process?

• 2 weeks later...

The rate of increase in stats varies with every worker, and if I'm not wrong, every game as well (a worker who learns fast in one game may not learn anything at all in another), there's some random factor to it.

I don't think there's any other way to improve wrestling skill other what you've already been doing (putting them in matches against better workers who can 'teach' them). But for entertainment skills, you can try putting the guy on the announce booth, if you're not worried about them dragging down your match ratings. It's not exactly a very fast process either, but combined with putting them in angles with good entertainers, it should help speed it up somewhat.

i got a guy who in a segment is says he is learning to show Charisma and something else. How many times do I see that message before they go up a grade?

I guess every time this message appears, the worker get better but only a little bit. You can use Manager to improve the Charisma and Mic Skills.... I've got an example with Reid Flair in TNA, his Manager is his father Ric and his entertainment skills gain nicely !

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Chris Lepoint" data-cite="Chris Lepoint" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35388" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I guess every time this message appears, the worker get better but only a little bit. You can use Manager to improve the Charisma and Mic Skills.... I've got an example with Reid Flair in TNA, his Manager is his father Ric and his entertainment skills gain nicely !</div></blockquote>How does a manager work though? Does the guy being managed gain it when in a segment with the guy or what?

Archived