Most times as soon as you send out the contract request you'll get a message from the worker. Especially if you are bidding against some one else. It'll say something like, "You'll have to do a lot better so and so company is offering much more" I don't know if there's one for size if you aren't bidding against some one else but I'm pretty sure you'll get some clue what the worker feels about your contract offer.

Most times as soon as you send out the contract request you'll get a message from the worker. Especially if you are bidding against some one else. It'll say something like, "You'll have to do a lot better so and so company is offering much more" I don't know if there's one for size if you aren't bidding against some one else but I'm pretty sure you'll get some clue what the worker feels about your contract offer.

There isn't. You get an email the next day stating they have ended talks because they feel you are too small.

The email rejection (rather than the immediate rejection) seems to be linked to popular workers who have been on the shelf for long enough to consider lesser deals, usually one year without any work at all. I'm not sure if it's an accidental holdover from the old system where people would tell you that you were too small for them lafter you'd open negotiations or if it's deliberate... either way, I'm hoping Adam pops in to confirm that things are working as intended (being rejected for size) or that there will be a tweak in a patch so that workers out of work for long periods of time will actually accept deals with companoes that they might otherwise reject out of hand.

Personally, I'm hoping for the latter. :)

Archived