That 70's Mod?

I have spoken to MTJTM and he doesn't have time to update the mod this go around or not right now atleast. I haven't been able to get ahold of PeterHilton for a few years now so you might want to contact JTlant and MTJTM to make sure they would be ok with it. I have updated the changes such as mask ratings, etc but I haven't done much more with it. I would love to see someone or a team of guys be able to take this on with MTJTM's blessing or at the very least use it as a base for a later mod.

Mod is on Bobinc's site, links to downloads are in the left corner. I can't remember my old account here so had to make a new one and not allowed to post links yet. I haven't downloaded 70's Mod from the site lately but it always worked in the past. To get it converted all I had to do was import some names for workers & tv shows (think it was those two) for the random name generators and fix one contract. It's played perfect since.

I'll try to post Bobinc's site address in another post if need be as it's not letting me post it in a text form either (if someone who has it could post it thank you in advance).

Mod is on Bobinc's site, links to downloads are in the left corner. I can't remember my old account here so had to make a new one and not allowed to post links yet. I haven't downloaded 70's Mod from the site lately but it always worked in the past. To get it converted all I had to do was import some names for workers & tv shows (think it was those two) for the random name generators and fix one contract. It's played perfect since.

I'll try to post Bobinc's site address in another post if need be as it's not letting me post it in a text form either (if someone who has it could post it thank you in advance).

Bobinc stopped hosting that site. There's a new place hosting TEW stuff, check the 1997 mod release post as Derek gave the OK for his mod to be hosted there.

Bobinc stopped hosting that site. There's a new place hosting TEW stuff, check the 1997 mod release post as Derek gave the OK for his mod to be hosted there.

Hey thanks, I didn't catch the part where he discusses the 70's mod and how he used it (giving them credit of course) the first time I read the post. I suppose then a date rollback could get you something very similar.

However I've always kept the archived link for Bobinc's site handy. I'll just type it out for any that are interested. Links are in the top left corner for the different versions. I also downloaded the picture file today as a test and it was all there and working fine.

web,archive,org/web/20101120040453/http:/bobinc,net/index,html

Just insert periods where the commas are...it was the only way it would let me type it out.

Archived