"You're at your peak" question

According to the Expert Opinion screen I have reached my peak in psichology (60) and microphone skill (44). Is the peak related to the chosen wrestling style? I chose Strong Style, maybe if you choose another style you can reach the peak later. Can someone with another style confirm it?

Chrish2k, I suppose that as me, you chose strong style. I think that strong style and brawler have the highest peaks in toughness and stamina, for me the most important skills in the game. Of course this is my own assumption, based on the changes in the skills during the training camp according to the selected style. Sorry for my english, I write better in spanish :D

I wonder... you know, if peaked abilities can be improved on outside training with your mentor/trainer, improving from backstage work and matches would still be a viable option (although they are still valuable for forming relationships and place in the world). It seems to me that Adam wouldn't put in an out and out ability cap on R2L Player Characters. (Considering I'm not out of my first year of game time with my 25 year old Heavyweight Tech Rookie and he already has more Psy than some of you that have hit your peak...)

Archived