NYCW: Everyone Needs a Nemesis (Cverse '97)

#11 Wednesday Week 3 January 2008 - feedback on WAFTT, prediction winner

"That went well. One of the reasons I wanted to add Invasion was so I could road test any matches or segments before using them in New York."

"It was a good idea. One that seems to be working well-"

"-yeah, sure I was lucky with me vs Stomper."

"Did you ever get a chance to work with him in real life?"

"No, no. He only really worked in NYCW...never worked there."

"Fair enough...imagine it would have been a clash of styles anyway."

"Speaking of your imagination, how did Jack Bruce's contract expire? So p**sed off I didn't ask how you did it..."

"Everyone has a random date for their contract...guess Bruce's random date was 'really soon'. Random event wise, the computer keeps telling me that Rod Beams is causing trouble backstage-"

"-the fictional backstage? Fictional trouble? What do you want me to do about that?"

"Make a decision - tolerate it or fire him?"

"Erm...fire him I guess? Rod's a good guy though...is this more of your random ratings?"

"Yes - why fire him?"

"He's too old. Ten years earlier, I'dve kept him."

"Ok, we'll update the computer...before I let you go, need to reveal the results of our contest-"

"-you found more crap to give away Pete?"

"We have lots of high quality items to reward out forum members with! The winner of the Where Angels... pick thread was everyone!"

"Every forum member won? You must need to clear some space at the office..."

"Four people played, all got 3/5...so we'll be sending this Distressed House Of Cornell t-shirt to all four of you...congrats to DanMTheMan, CageRage, midnightnick and flaviooooo!"

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t495/Occasional_Z/NYCW%20C97/CornellDistressed_zps65b66e3b.jpg

"Can see why it's a distressed t-shirt...it looks awful..."

"It's a great tee John...anyway I'll let you go. What you got next week?"

"Invasion, plus I want you to lay out my rivals to me...see what random ratings the computer's got in the hard.....drive-thing for."

"Ok, we'll do that then."

Archived