[Mod Idea] Cornellverse 1983

Cornellverse 1983

The Supreme Era- The Burning Era- The Challenge Era

USA- Japan- Mexico

Since ive done my watchers games I seem to have gone C-Verse crazy. I stopped updating my RW 2003 mod due to burnout (It sucks having to go though 1200 workers AGAIN).

The C-Verse durings the 80's has interested me as of late. We really don't know that much. It seems to be quite a dull period in the C-Verse. It doesn't have to be. The SWF is taken over, CWF is the powerhouse of Canada, BHOTWG and GCG are at war for #1, The same could be said about MPWF and OLLIE. I can think of a 100 different scenarios for games with that.

If we get alot of real world historical mods, Why can't it be the same with the C-Verse, Why can't we have a 1983, 1985, 1989, 1992, 1997, 2001 and 2005 versions too?

This is just an idea I would love to hear other users thoughts on this?

I have done a base for this Data using just the info in the default data, it includes just the workers already employed by a promotion....It is not playable and the stats of the workers for not final.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3l5iqb

I'm fairly certain Derek and the guys of the 77 Verse have stated that their data is free for all to use. I know Derek has said it and it wouldn't be anything to throw a PM to MTJTM and make sure he's cool with it. Maybe shoot one to JTlant as well since I know he contributed greatly to it.

Archived