Beta: 2005 Mod

v2: http://www.mediafire.com/?37buqvbaw91ufbn

v3: http://www.mediafire.com/?cfr47b9f5lxx1aw

v4: http://www.mediafire.com/?rggt8ajwgeod12u

Yes, this is no joke, there is finally a UFC vs. PRIDE mod made for WMMA 3. Now, I cant take credit for this as all I did was modify Lucien Sanchez's mod, so I give 100% of the credit to Lucien Sanchez.

Also, this is a very early beta which means it probably isn't very playable. If I can get people to help me with it, we can make this one of the best mods, now PRIDE has about 60 fighters and UFC has 40 fighters. Those obviously are missing fighters and that will be one of the things Ill need help in, building on the UFC and PRIDE rosters. I wasn't watching MMA at the time so I'm not very knowledgeable on other promotions in 2005 so I'll need help in building the independent promotions like WEC. Now, the toughest task will be the fight camps, and putting proper fighters in them. The rest of the roster will probably need to be updated aswell. There are 2 optional roles aswell that arent needed but will add to the mod's depth, fight histories and a picture pack. Those aren't needed but anyone willing to take on the task is greatly appreciated. Anyone who wants to help with any of these roles either respond here or PM me and we can figure out what we want to do.

I know it might not seem like alot but with the help of the community, we can make this a great mod. Again, this is Lucien Sanchez's mod and I am only tweaking it, so please, give him a lot of thanks for creating Dawn of MMA.

*First Edit, I have fixed the errors I had overlooked by accident such as UFC not having popularity

*v3 includes all of the UFC fighters added, and a couple of PRIDE FC. This update does not have the correct popularities for the UFC and that will be in the next update

*v4 includes PRIDE having an increased roster, UFC rule changes, some fighter's weight fixed, as well as little changes

Awesome thanks for this.I will run a few cards and I will let you know if I see anything missing.Did a couple of UFC events from Apr-Aug and there is alot of fighters that need contracts along with a few fight records that need to be fixed.This is a great start and I would be willing to help with anything I can.

Thank you afroduck, the ufc is something I will need help on, those were just about 40 fighters I knew off the top of my head. I think building the ufc would be the best job to start off with, one thing I should've done is put ken shamrock in the ufc

With Ken Shamrock I would add a standard contract for the UFC and an associate contract for Pride as he did have 1 more Pride fight.As for some of the UFC guys I will add a list if you want,but I was just wondering do you want to add some future fights when I had my 2005 game this is what I did.For example Jeremy Horn gets a UFC title shot in August 2005,but before that he has 2 fights in April and another in May,I would personally just add those fights and give him a contract there is a few guys like this and IMO adding those fights helps in booking the fights UFC did for the first little while.

What I mean with Horn is starting in April he is unemployed and in real life he had three fights then signed with UFC and had the title fight in August.Now for the game if you left him unemployed then chances are he would get picked up by a different org and mess up the booking of him Vs Liddell or playing as the UFC you could grab him,but he wouldn't have those three fights.So in giving him the three extra fights on his record and a UFC contract you can guarantee him Vs Liddell/Couture winner.For historical games I always find it better for the first little while to book what was actually booked in real life then slowly start to branch off.Hopefully you get what I am saying and this is just my opinion so you can go with it how ever you like.

List of guys who need UFC contracts going from UF 1 to UFC 54

Bobby Southworth

Sam Hoger

Nate Quarry

Lodune Sincaid

Alex Schoenauer

Alex Karalexis

Josh Rafferty

Joe Doerkson

Evan Tanner

Bill Mahood

Kevin Jordan

Shonie Carter

Charles McCarthy

Brian Gassaway

Tra Telligman

Trevor Prangley

Guys who need changes to their fight records

Jeremy Horn-73-11-5 Winning Streak

Evan Tanner 31-4 Winning Streak

Chis Leben 10-1

Justin Eilers 9-3-1 Broken Winning Streak

Chael Sonnen 13-6-1 Coming off a victory

I got the records off of Sherdog.com and the contracts off of wikipedia.You can find all the UFC events on wikipedia it is really helpfull in a finding out who fought at that time.

If you wanted to add extra fights then Koji Oishi would need a UFC contract and has a record of 10-3-3 or 11-3-3 depending also Terry Martin should have debuted Sept 2002 and has a record of 9-1 or 10-1 if you put him in the UFC.

Went a little further down the UFC events and you could add

Thiago Alves,Brandon Vera,Alessio Sakara and Marcio Cruz you will have to move his debut date back a little.Like I said check wikipedia out it has all the UFC events and it is easy to click through and will give you a ton of info.Whatever I can help you with just let me know here or through PM.

Two easy fixes one Pawel Nastula and Marcio Cruz debut dates should be April 2005 just so there is no error when you load a new game.Two fighters need to be placed in the right weight class.For example Matt Hughes as at Light Heavyweight and Stephen Bonnar is at Heavyweight and so on.

There will be a new update sometime tonight, include UFC rule changes and more PRIDE fighters. Really appreaciate Afroduck's help, if you have any tips, suggestions or want to share edits you've made, please PM or post here!

Doing a long term test run and had some wierd/funny moments:

Wanderlei Silva couldnt finish Hidehiko Yoshida, still got the win but was still funny to me. Then Kevin Randleman, the man of upsets TKO's Wanderlei in the 3rd.

Shogun steamrolled Rampage with a 40 second KO and dominated Hendo to a second round TKO.

Randleman dominated Kazuhiro Nakamura and absolutley obliterated Wanderlei.

Sakuraba beating Arona seems really out of whack

Just some funny things Ive run into

new update is up!!! the next update wont probably be up until May as I want to address some bigger issues such as stats and fighter records. now, im going to need some ingame files for stuff I dont know that much about such as fight camps and indy promotions. Or really good suggestions would work too, but by May, I figure UFC and PRIDE should be done and that will be incorporated in v5 of the mod.

Nice mod thanks for upload.

Can't wait for next update. Most fighters stats are a wee off ;) BJ Penn is going to dominate forever.

Edit: I updated it a bit. If anybody wants and if it's alright I can upload it. I added a bunch of fighters to camps.

Nice mod thanks for upload.

Can't wait for next update. Most fighters stats are a wee off ;) BJ Penn is going to dominate forever.

Edit: I updated it a bit. If anybody wants and if it's alright I can upload it. I added a bunch of fighters to camps.

Its perfectly ok with me if you upload it, would you mind if i put it up on this thread so it all stays together?

Played through a little more and caught that Ultimate Fight Night 1 in Aug 2005 is not on wikipedia.So if you wanted to continue to add future fights Nate Marquardt,Josh Neer,Gideon Ray and Pete Spratt can all be added to the UFC roster.I would also add Rashad Evans,Brad Imes,Keith Jardine,Kerry Schall,Melvin Guillard,Marcus Davis,Josh Burkman,Sam Morgan,Joe Stevenson,Luke Cummo,Gabriel Gonzaga,Assuerio Silva and Duane Ludwig.

What is the last event to occur on the mod for both UFC and Pride? Then you could just make a list of all the fighters in the promotion from the beginning to then and then check each individual to see when their final fight in the promotion was in order to create an accurate roster.

Archived