Question about show ratings

I understand that the final show ratings are based heavily off the main event. But I've been wondering something since TEW2010:

Does the game consider the last segment the main event? Or the last MATCH? Sometimes I like to book a segment at the end of a TV show (as the very last segment before the show goes off the air), like an authority figure booking a match following the result of the preceeding match. Does the game count that as the main event?

This is probably a dumb question, but I have seriously been wondering this.

I understand that the final show ratings are based heavily off the main event. But I've been wondering something since TEW2010:

Does the game consider the last segment the main event? Or the last MATCH? Sometimes I like to book a segment at the end of a TV show (as the very last segment before the show goes off the air), like an authority figure booking a match following the result of the preceeding match. Does the game count that as the main event?

This is probably a dumb question, but I have seriously been wondering this.

The last match is the main event just the match angles are calculated separately when determining show rating.

That being said, for future reference of course, this is definitely something that could have been asked in the "Small Questions" thread. People are usually pretty good about answering questions in a timely manner, even if they've already been asked earlier in the thread, people around her are just happy to help.

Archived