USPW: Last Days of Strong (July - November 2013)

– Atom Smasher vs. Roger Cage - "Special Stipulation" Number One Contendership Match [World Championship]

– Andre Jones vs. Enygma

– Freddie Datsun vs. Peter Valentine

– Darryl Devine vs. Gregory Keith

– D.C Rayne vs. Mick Muscles

Yup, agree with the others. Looks like it's going to be a field day for the bad guys...

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

– Atom Smasher vs. Roger Cage - "Special Stipulation" Number One Contendership Match [World Championship]

– Andre Jones vs. Enygma

D.C Rayne vs. Mick Muscles

Let's go with something a little bit different then the rest :cool:

– Andre Jones vs. Enygma

– Andre Jones vs. Enygma

<p>American Wrestling #339, Week 4, September...</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/AmericanWrestling_zpsc433e93f.png</span><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>American Wrestling</strong></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>A quick video opens the show – it reminds viewers that tonight in the main event, Roger Cage will go one on one with Atom Smasher in a number one contendership match. It also says that Sam Strong has added a special stipulation to the match tonight!</em></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>DJ:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Good evening and welcome to American Wrestling, what a main event we have for you – I can't wait to see that match.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>EM:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> It's going to be a huge match, I wonder what the stipulation Strong has picked will be.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Roger Cage's music hits and he makes his way to the ring.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/dddc7d81-8eed-4e1a-a1ae-a1093ca1568f_zps04a0f64b.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/dddc7d81-8eed-4e1a-a1ae-a1093ca1568f_zps04a0f64b.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I stand in this ring tonight, for the first time in my USPW, as a loner – Charlie Thatcher has made the biggest mistake of his career and Blonde Bombshell, she needs to get her head straight. Make no mistake, I need nobody and I will need nobody to beat Atom Smasher in the main event. I need no help... but Atom Smasher does. That's why Sam Strong has added a special stipulation, Sam Strong wants to stack the odds against me because he knows, in a straight wrestling match, I'm more than a match for Atom Smasher. So Strong, get out here and tell me your stipulation, so I can at least get a fair chance to prepare.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The music of Strong hits and he steps in the ring with Sam Strong.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/2326e234-4927-43a4-811d-f7ad7acbe684_zps5547087c.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/2326e234-4927-43a4-811d-f7ad7acbe684_zps5547087c.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>SS:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> First things first, I'd like to apologise to the fans that this guy got out here before me to come out and complain. Cage, last week I lost my rag at you after months and months of build up. I may be calm now, but I'm not going to go back on my word. Your number one contendership match is safe, but once I calmed down I realised I was being too easy on you. So tonight when you face Atom Smasher, you'll face him in a... tables match!</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Cage put his microphone to his lips and then takes a second to sink it.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Sam, whatever happened to me pinning him 1, 2, 3? Why does this thing have to become a circus side show with your pathetic obstacles?</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>SS:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> It's much better than the circus of your personal life, Cage...</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

[Roger Cage simulates a yawn.]</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Very funny, Sam – aren't you supposed to be an authority figure, you are an embarrassment.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>SS:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> And you're suppose to be my employee, yet you act like you can do what you want. Roger, I'm your boss I've made that match if you don't like it, hand in your notice and go back to the unemployment line. Nobody is bigger than this company so...</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Oh no don't worry, I'll still win this match </div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>and</em></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I'll take your boys Championship at Born in The USA!</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Cage throws his microphone at the chest of Strong and leaves the ring. Strong shakes his head.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>DJ:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> A table match, main event! A great night, made better.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>EM:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> You have to sympathise with Cage, he's known for his planning, where as Smasher will just come in and do the job. I see why he is upset.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

<div style=" border: 1px solid black";"><div style=" border: 2px solid red";"><div style=" border: 2px solid white";"><div style=" border: 2px solid blue";"></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/AndreJones_zps7bcef444.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/AndreJones_zps7bcef444.png</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> vs. </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/Enygma_zps55b0f51c.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/Enygma_zps55b0f51c.png</span></a><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Andre Jones vs. Enygma</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

A highly competitive match as Andre Jones continues to call out the top names in USPW. A back and forth match which Enygma eventually got the victory in, following a missed Blast From the Past, which Enygma turned into an Enygma Variation for the submission victory.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Winner:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Enygma</div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/00813821-9cd8-4370-b45f-4efbf34af411_zps1d78a0ad.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/00813821-9cd8-4370-b45f-4efbf34af411_zps1d78a0ad.jpg</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/8098648e-7c49-4769-a406-70e5cf283278_zps8c8255f3.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/8098648e-7c49-4769-a406-70e5cf283278_zps8c8255f3.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

After the match The Titans make their way to the ring and beat-down Enygma, T-Rex hits him with a Big Boot and Baine hits him with a Hades Bomb. They leave him laying and walk back up the ramp.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/e26efa2b-7faa-45a1-8725-7e766ea270a6_zpsd2e1338c.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/e26efa2b-7faa-45a1-8725-7e766ea270a6_zpsd2e1338c.jpg</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/f0307af0-e9f1-41d6-af04-81339e9360d1_zps41310ffd.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/f0307af0-e9f1-41d6-af04-81339e9360d1_zps41310ffd.jpg</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/e1b71d89-b500-4634-84dc-d85ce93151d9_zps4a1799e4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/e1b71d89-b500-4634-84dc-d85ce93151d9_zps4a1799e4.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Backstage, Eric Tyler is talking to Matthew & Gregory Keith – Eric tells Gregory he is in action tonight, and says to Matthew that he'll need to be at ringside so Tyler can give him pointers.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>There is then a graphic announcing that Rick Law will be back next week, and will be coming for Peter Valentine.</em></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

<div style=" border: 1px solid black";"><div style=" border: 2px solid red";"><div style=" border: 2px solid white";"><div style=" border: 2px solid blue";"></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/GregoryKeith_zpsd7308bfd.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/GregoryKeith_zpsd7308bfd.png</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> vs. </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/DarrylDevine_zpsd4fe9b93.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/DarrylDevine_zpsd4fe9b93.png</span></a><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Gregory Keith vs. Darryl Devine</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

This was a fairly short match with the purpose being a showcase of Gregory Keith's ability. Keith came out on top of the match, after hitting Devine with a Cobra Clutch Faceslam for the victory.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Winner:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Gregory Keith</div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

After the match, Tyler and Matthew Keith join Gregory in the ring. Tyler has a microphone.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/f0307af0-e9f1-41d6-af04-81339e9360d1_zps41310ffd.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/f0307af0-e9f1-41d6-af04-81339e9360d1_zps41310ffd.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>ET:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Tonight, you were taught a lesson. But the learning process is long. It will take a long time to educate you mindless fans... but it is a mission I am committed to. My commitment and belief in Matthew and Gregory is endless and that is why, next week I am issuing an open challenge. Any wrestler in the back can face Matthew Keith, all you have to do is be the first guy to come out and face him. We need no prior warning, all we need is somebody willing to be taught a lesson.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Tyler then tells his team to leave the ring, and follows them up the ramp.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/92985b8d-e786-411c-b156-224381bf917f_zps6888286a.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/92985b8d-e786-411c-b156-224381bf917f_zps6888286a.jpg</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/2c4b0dec-4884-4916-be74-da6e1907f766_zps74646b18.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/2c4b0dec-4884-4916-be74-da6e1907f766_zps74646b18.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

In the back Raven Robinson is complaining about Alicia Strong to Commissioner Doom. As she is complaining Strong walks in and hears her.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/a598d31f-45dc-48e3-9f5b-4cf258669d31_zps592609e9.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/a598d31f-45dc-48e3-9f5b-4cf258669d31_zps592609e9.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

She tells Robinson that she can face her next week. Doom says the problem is solved and Robinson leaves.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

In the back Peter Valentine is stood with Brock Cornish.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/0bda698c-005a-4304-826e-b2ca60b3be2f_zps4af677bf.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/0bda698c-005a-4304-826e-b2ca60b3be2f_zps4af677bf.jpg</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/02402997-ad73-42a5-83e6-aaaee80a2358_zpsc02eb28a.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/02402997-ad73-42a5-83e6-aaaee80a2358_zpsc02eb28a.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>PV:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Sam Strong, you want to put me into a remedial match tonight to distract me... that fine. But believe me – if Rick Law is back next week, then believe that I will stood in the middle of the ring next week waiting for him.... I'm living without fear Sam, I have nothing to hide from - I know that everything I say will come true. You are a ticking time bomb, Sam – and I've already lit that fuse.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

<div style=" border: 1px solid black";"><div style=" border: 2px solid red";"><div style=" border: 2px solid white";"><div style=" border: 2px solid blue";"></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/PeterValentine_zps7fb91b6e.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/PeterValentine_zps7fb91b6e.png</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> vs. </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/FreddieDatsun_zpsd3d295d0.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/FreddieDatsun_zpsd3d295d0.png</span></a><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Peter Valentine vs. Freddie Datsun</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

USPW loyalist Datsun had a lot of reason to want to take the fight to Peter Valentine and it seemed Valentine underestimated him as Datsun took control in the match. Valentine eventually a breather by leaving the ring and took control himself when he pushed Datsun into the steel steps. From there Valentine took the match into his own hands and got the win with The Heart Breaker.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Winner:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Peter Valentine</div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/8e5d9552-f4f7-4c5c-a0f0-a20c55d41419_zps0763eb21.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/8e5d9552-f4f7-4c5c-a0f0-a20c55d41419_zps0763eb21.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

In the back Nicky Champion is watching Valentine celebrate on a screen when Roger Cage walks in.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/dddc7d81-8eed-4e1a-a1ae-a1093ca1568f_zps04a0f64b.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/dddc7d81-8eed-4e1a-a1ae-a1093ca1568f_zps04a0f64b.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Hey Champion, I hope your watching that attentively when I throw Atom Smasher through a table, because the next time you see me after that I'll be taking your championship.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>NC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Of course I will, I can't wait to see Smasher get his hands on you, Cage.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I know you can't... you and Strong have been thinking all week about how to stack this against me.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>NC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> You really believe that?</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I know it. Anyway, you're boring me... I didn't come here for a chat – just makes sure you're watching...</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Cage leaves as Champion goes back to looking at the screen.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

<div style=" border: 1px solid black";"><div style=" border: 2px solid red";"><div style=" border: 2px solid white";"><div style=" border: 2px solid blue";"></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/MickMuscles_zps4047fe84.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/MickMuscles_zps4047fe84.png</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> vs. </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/DCRayne_zps7be047d1.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/DCRayne_zps7be047d1.png</span></a><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Mick Muscles vs. D.C Rayne</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Rayne tried to outpace Muscles in the match, but The Tower of Power was too strong for D.C Rayne and defeated hit, beating Rayne using hit Bulldozer Powerbomb. Rayne was knocked out cold and Muscles pinned him.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Winner:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Mick Muscles</div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

After the match The Towers took a microphone, they said that there are no teams in USPW who are good enough to face them. They claim they are the most dominant team in history. They demand a Tag Team Championships match. They then start to beat down Natural Storm.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/bb80ac22-7ebe-4379-a70b-97a439081cdb_zpsd9a74e42.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/bb80ac22-7ebe-4379-a70b-97a439081cdb_zpsd9a74e42.jpg</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/dc8ad0da-ee4a-4bf3-9e46-7ade34a52647_zps361cbca2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/dc8ad0da-ee4a-4bf3-9e46-7ade34a52647_zps361cbca2.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Before too long The Force for Justice run down and the two teams begin brawling.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/92985b8d-e786-411c-b156-224381bf917f_zps6888286a.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/92985b8d-e786-411c-b156-224381bf917f_zps6888286a.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Doom comes out and announces that next week the two teams will go head to head again, in a 3 way tag team match, for the Tag Team Championship also featuring the current champion's Roger Cage and Charlie Thatcher.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

In the back, Roger Cage is stood by with Brock Cornish, watching the screen - his mind is clearly not on the match up next.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/0bda698c-005a-4304-826e-b2ca60b3be2f_zps4af677bf.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/0bda698c-005a-4304-826e-b2ca60b3be2f_zps4af677bf.jpg</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/dddc7d81-8eed-4e1a-a1ae-a1093ca1568f_zps04a0f64b.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/dddc7d81-8eed-4e1a-a1ae-a1093ca1568f_zps04a0f64b.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> What? I don't want to team with that idiot ever again. How can they do this? I've got a match up next... I've got a match up next!</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Cage sighs, he is then trying to compose himself.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>BC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Roger, if I could ask you about your match up next? You face Atom Smasher up n...</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RC: </strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">I know who I face Brock, I haven't got time for this. I mean, come on, this place is corrupt! Well there's one thing they can't do and that's stop me winning matches. When I take your championship Nicky all is... ther will be no more of this...</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Cage stops as he sees Blonde Bombshell walking towards him.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/4cd5d952-e55b-4ed2-9cea-312eb4dbec04_zps0658be23.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/4cd5d952-e55b-4ed2-9cea-312eb4dbec04_zps0658be23.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>BB:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Roger, it doesn't have to be like this. Please Roger, we need each other – together we can run this place.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Bombshell, you've made your choice, you might want to come back to me now you can see I'm about to become champion, but I've got to team with one idiot next, week I can't deal with [he stops himself]... you. We need a break, I'm only focussed on become the USPW World Champion.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Roger then walks off.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>There is then a recap of the draw between Cage and Smasher last month. It shows the breakdown and double DQ.</em></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>EM:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> That was last month, tonight there must be a winner.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>DJ:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> We'll keep going, until somebody is put through a table. It doesn't matter how, just that somebody goes through it!</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

<div style=" border: 1px solid black";"><div style=" border: 2px solid red";"><div style=" border: 2px solid white";"><div style=" border: 2px solid blue";"></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/AtomSmasher_zpsecdc6140.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/AtomSmasher_zpsecdc6140.png</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> vs. </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/RogerSCage_zpsff070831.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/RogerSCage_zpsff070831.png</span></a><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Atom Smasher vs. Roger Cage</strong></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>

</strong></div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><em>Number One Contendership – Tables Match</em></strong></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

This match started with a very tentative Roger Cage attempting to get some offence in while avoiding Atom Smasher somehow. There was no way this could last and Atom Smasher began to take control. Cage eventually got out of the ring, and when Atom Smasher tried to follow him Cage hit him with the edge of the table to the gut and re-entered the ring. He set the table up on one leg and went for his End Credit, but Smasher switched it into an attempted lifting side slam. Cage slipped round and hit a dropkick which knocked Atom Smasher back into the ropes. Cage clotheslined Smasher and himself over the top rope and they began to fight on the outside.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The match eventually got back in the ring and much of the match was based around the table in the corner of the ring which both men attempted to put the other through. At one point Roger Cage set up a table in middle of the ring. Atom Smasher took control as Cage took too long in setting it up and following a Spinebuster he was ready for the Huge Lariat into the diagonally placed table in the corner of the ring. As Cage slowly got up, The Titans came out and distracted Atom Smasher. The Titans made their way to the ring and Smasher was ready to fight them. Cage dropped back down and backed up, sitting in the corner.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/00813821-9cd8-4370-b45f-4efbf34af411_zps1d78a0ad.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/00813821-9cd8-4370-b45f-4efbf34af411_zps1d78a0ad.jpg</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/8098648e-7c49-4769-a406-70e5cf283278_zps8c8255f3.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/8098648e-7c49-4769-a406-70e5cf283278_zps8c8255f3.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The Titans entered the ring and Smasher held them off for a while but soon the numbers were too much. A fearful Roger Cage stayed in the corner as The Titans beat Smasher down. Eventually, The Titans put Atom Smasher through the table with a Double Chokeslam.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Winner:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Roger Cage</div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>DJ:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Cage getting the win... without doing anything!</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>EM:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Don't blame Cage for that. The Titans clearly have a bone to pick with Atom Smasher.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

After the match Roger Cage stayed in the corner until The Titans left, at which point he stood up and began celebrating becoming the number one contender. He started jumping around and pointing to himself. He continued celebrating over the top until the downed Atom Smasher stirred, Cage left the ring – celebrating up the ramp as the show finished.</div></div></div></div>

<p>#340 Preview/Confirmed Matches</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

<div style=" border: 1px solid black";"><div style=" border: 2px solid red";"><div style=" border: 2px solid white";"><div style=" border: 2px solid blue";"></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/AmericanWrestling_zpsc433e93f.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

This Wednesday, USPW returns for episode #340 of American Wrestling:</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

– Rick Law makes his return to USPW after 2 weeks away with injury. The man who took him out with a brutal assault, Peter Valentine, has promised to head the welcome committee on American Wrestling.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

– After becoming the number one contender last week, Roger Cage is set to go face to face with the USPW World Champion Nicky Champion ahead of their match at Born in the USA!</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

– Also, Eric Tyler has issued an open challenge on behalf of Matthew Keith to face any member of the USPW Roster and after the Titans attacked both Atom Smasher and Enygma last week (costing the former a World Championship shot), revenge is sought by Enygma as he faces Tyson Baine.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

– Two championships are defended as Alicia Strong puts her championship on the line against Raven Robinson and the recently separated Charlie Thatcher and Roger Cage are forced to team to face The Towers of Power and The Force for Justice. </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>All that plus the Pay-Per-View fall out, live only on Sports America!</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

<hr></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><div style=" border: 2px solid black";"></strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">TotalExtremeWrestling.com</span></strong></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em><strong>Confirmed matches for USPW American Wrestling...</strong></em></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/AmericanWrestling_zpsc433e93f.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The following matches have been confirmed for tonight's USPW American Wrestling:</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

– Enygma vs. Tyson Baine</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

– Matthew Keith vs. Any Member of the USPW Roster </div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> - [Open Challenge]</span></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

– Roger Cage & Charlie Thatcher © vs. The Force for Justice vs. The Towers of Power</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> - USPW World Tag Team Championship Match</span></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

– Alicia Strong © vs. Raven Robinson</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> - USPW Womens Championship Match</span></div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div>

<p><strong>– Enygma</strong> vs. Tyson Baine</p><p>

<strong>– Matthew Keith</strong> vs. Any Member of the USPW Roster - [Open Challenge]</p><p>

– Roger Cage & Charlie Thatcher © vs. <strong>The Force for Justice</strong> vs. The Towers of Power - USPW World Tag Team Championship Match</p><p>

<strong>– Alicia Strong ©</strong> vs. Raven Robinson - USPW Womens Championship Match</p>

<p>–<strong> Enygma </strong>vs. Tyson Baine</p><p>

– Matthew Keith vs.<strong> Any Member of the USPW Roster </strong>- [Open Challenge]</p><p>

– Roger Cage & Charlie Thatcher © vs. The Force for Justice vs. <strong>The Towers of Power </strong>- USPW World Tag Team Championship Match</p><p>

– <strong>Alicia Strong ©</strong> vs. Raven Robinson - USPW Womens Championship Match</p>

<p>Enygma vs.<strong> Tyson Baine</strong></p><p>

<strong>– Matthew Keith</strong> vs. Any Member of the USPW Roster - [Open Challenge]</p><p>

– <strong>Roger Cage & Charlie Thatcher ©</strong> vs. The Force for Justice vs. The Towers of Power - USPW World Tag Team Championship Match</p><p>

– Alicia Strong © vs. <strong>Raven Robinson </strong>- USPW Womens Championship Match</p>

– Enygma vs. Tyson Baine

Matthew Keith vs. Any Member of the USPW Roster - [Open Challenge]

– Roger Cage & Charlie Thatcher © vs. The Force for Justice vs. The Towers of Power - USPW World Tag Team Championship Match

Alicia Strong © vs. Raven Robinson - USPW Womens Championship Match

– Enygma vs. Tyson Baine

Matthew Keith vs. Any Member of the USPW Roster - [Open Challenge]

– Roger Cage & Charlie Thatcher © vs. The Force for Justice vs. The Towers of Power - USPW World Tag Team Championship Match

– Alicia Strong © vs. Raven Robinson - USPW Womens Championship Match

<p>– Enygma vs. <strong>Tyson Baine</strong></p><p>

– <strong>Matthew Keith</strong> vs. Any Member of the USPW Roster - [Open Challenge]</p><p>

– Roger Cage & Charlie Thatcher © vs. <strong>The Force for Justice</strong> vs. The Towers of Power - USPW World Tag Team Championship Match</p><p>

– <strong>Alicia Strong ©</strong> vs. Raven Robinson - USPW Womens Championship Match</p>

<p>– Enygma vs. <strong>Tyson Baine</strong></p><p>

– <strong>Matthew Keith</strong> vs. Any Member of the USPW Roster - [Open Challenge]</p><p>

<p>American Wrestling #340, Week 1, October...</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/AmericanWrestling_zpsc433e93f.png</span><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>American Wrestling</strong></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>The show begins with a recap of last week's show when Roger Cage became the number one contender to the World Championship. It also promotes that tonight Rick Law will return to confront Peter Valentine, who took him out with a brutal attack at the pay-per-view. It also says that the Women's Championship and Tag Team Championship are on the line tonight. The main event of Tyson Baine vs. Enygma is then announced.</em></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The show begins with Peter Valentine stood in the ring. He is arguing with fans as the commentators introduce the show. Valentine composes himself in the middle of the ring and begins to talk.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/02402997-ad73-42a5-83e6-aaaee80a2358_zpsc02eb28a.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/02402997-ad73-42a5-83e6-aaaee80a2358_zpsc02eb28a.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>PV:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I had to get out here early because Rick Law is coming back and I wanted to make sure that I was easy to find. I'm done being portrayed as a coward, just because I have a brain. Well Rick, I'm calling your bluff because I'm out here now, so where are you?</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The sound of police sirens signify the start of Rick Law's music and he walks to the ring.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/607f3e98-4b25-4a12-ae5e-1892365f3a4a_zps7fd41e21.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/607f3e98-4b25-4a12-ae5e-1892365f3a4a_zps7fd41e21.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>PV:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> What are you going to do, Rick?</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Law looks Valentine up and down.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RL:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I can do whatever I want to you Peter. I could beat the crap out of you right now! Unlike you though I wanna go through the proper channels, so I'm going to do what I was going to come out and do whether you were here or not. So I'd like to bring out Sam Strong...</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Strong comes out and makes way to the ring, standing in between Law and Valentine.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/2326e234-4927-43a4-811d-f7ad7acbe684_zps5547087c.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/2326e234-4927-43a4-811d-f7ad7acbe684_zps5547087c.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Law looks Strong straight in the eyes.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RL:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Sam, I don't care where, when or how. I want Peter Valentine.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>PV:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Really, Rick? You want me to hospitalise you again? Win or lose, I'll have the last laugh, Rick.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RL:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> You won't be in any position to jump me after I've finished with you.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Law and Valentine go nose to nose. Strong gets in between them again.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>SS:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> It seems both of you want to fight, so I'm not going to step in the way – at Born in The USA! Peter Valentine vs. Rick Law!</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>PV:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I don't see why we can't have a preview right now, Law. I'll bust your face up all over again.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Law is ready to fight but Strong gets in between them. He tells Law off microphone to leave the ring and he does. Strong then turns to Peter Valentine.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>SS:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> And I'm not having any of your post-match antics, so before that bell rings in 11 days, and after that match is over, there will be no contact between you and Rick Law.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>PV:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> That's fine by me, Sam. I can still put my hands on you right?</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>SS:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I'm not going to fight you Valentine, but if you lay a hand on Law before or after the match then you don't want to know what I'll do to you... in fact, Peter you stay in that ring, I've got an opponent for you.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Strong leaves up the ramp.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>PV:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Bring him, I don't care who you've got!</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

<div style=" border: 1px solid black";"><div style=" border: 2px solid red";"><div style=" border: 2px solid white";"><div style=" border: 2px solid blue";"></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/PeterValentine_zps7fb91b6e.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/PeterValentine_zps7fb91b6e.png</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> vs. </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/CaptainUSAII_zps6704c794.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/CaptainUSAII_zps6704c794.png</span></a><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Peter Valentine vs. Captain USA II</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Valentine once again showed no cowardice in this match and despite bending the rules on various occasions, he went toe to toe with Captain USA. USA used some power moves that slowed Valentine down, but PV eventually got the victory with a roll up pin after USA missed a big splash in the corner and hit himself against the turnbuckle that PV had exposed.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Winner:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Peter Valentine</div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

After the match Valentine scrapped his heels in the ring “kicking dirt” over Captain USA II in the ring.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

In the back Roger Cage is getting ready for his match. Charlie Thatcher walks in to the room.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/64177ad8-886c-436c-af60-19ffdcc60e11_zps9303b2ac.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/64177ad8-886c-436c-af60-19ffdcc60e11_zps9303b2ac.jpg</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/dddc7d81-8eed-4e1a-a1ae-a1093ca1568f_zps04a0f64b.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/dddc7d81-8eed-4e1a-a1ae-a1093ca1568f_zps04a0f64b.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>CT:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Cage, this isn't ideal but we need to be on the same page tonight. We've got titles to defend. Let's put this behind us and win the match.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Cage finally looks up to Thatcher, he takes his shades off.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I knew you'd crawl back. As soon as you got a sniff of me becoming World Champion... I </div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>knew</em></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> it. Well forget it, Thatcher.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>CT:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Fine, if you want to lose these then...</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Oh no, Charlie I have no intention of losing </div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>my</em></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> championships... lets go, we've got work to do...</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Cage and Thatcher leave together.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Elsewhere in the back Raven Robinson is with Brock Cornish.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/0bda698c-005a-4304-826e-b2ca60b3be2f_zps4af677bf.jpg</span><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/2c4b0dec-4884-4916-be74-da6e1907f766_zps74646b18.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/2c4b0dec-4884-4916-be74-da6e1907f766_zps74646b18.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>BC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I'm here with Raven Robinson. Now Raven, these last weeks you've been claiming Alicia Strong cheated you out of your shot at the Women's Championship. Footage shows almost conclusively that Strong's victory was legit. Can you explain exactly why you felt cheated?</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RR:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Brock, as an interviewer you don't see things that I do. I am the only one in there and I know what Alicia did. If that was in the heat of competition then fine, but tonight will be different. We can put it behind us and have a good clean match... I hope.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

After the entrances Raven Robinson put her hand out to Alicia Strong and they shook hands.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

<div style=" border: 1px solid black";"><div style=" border: 2px solid red";"><div style=" border: 2px solid white";"><div style=" border: 2px solid blue";"></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/AliciaStrong_zps2d374d97.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/AliciaStrong_zps2d374d97.png</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> vs. </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/RavenRobinson_zpsa872570c.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/RavenRobinson_zpsa872570c.png</span></a><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Alicia Strong © vs. Raven Robinson</strong></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>

</strong></div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><em>USPW Women's Championship</em></strong></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The match quickly heated up, and the sportsmanship of earlier was nowhere to be seen as they engaged in a very physical match compared to Alicia's usual style. It was clear that Robinson was hungry for the victory, but that could not carry her through and Alicia Strong got the victory with a Running Enziguri.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Winner:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Alicia Strong</div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

After the match, Alicia Strong is having her hand held up when Raven Robinson attacks her from behind. Robinson takes Strong's Championship and lays it on the ground. She hits Strong with a DDT on the Championship before leaving up the ramp.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>DJ:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Bitter in defeat again, she took it a step further tonight.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>EM:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Perhaps with good reason, we'll see what comes of this.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>DJ:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> We'll see. Now, we will go to the injured Andre Jones, who has an update on his condition for us.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Andre Jones is sat at 'his home' – the top of the screen reads “Live from North Dakota”. His biceps is clearly strapped under his t-shirt.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/3f10dd55-69ea-4189-a74d-ef9b2d4ca8ea_zps78311480.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/3f10dd55-69ea-4189-a74d-ef9b2d4ca8ea_zps78311480.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>AJ:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Last week, while showing my great athletic ability against Enygma, Enygma took it beyond the spirit of competition by purposely injuring me. I've been told by USPW he will not be punished but I think he should be. So... he will be, when I come back I will be on a war path. So USPW, watch out!</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>There is then a hype vignette showing a tribe on an island. The tribe is doing a ceremonial dance around a skull on the ground. One of the men lifts the skull and holds it up against the dark sky, the moon shines through the eye socket. The message then reads: Savage Fury Return...</em></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

<div style=" border: 1px solid black";"><div style=" border: 2px solid red";"><div style=" border: 2px solid white";"><div style=" border: 2px solid blue";"></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/RogerSCage_zpsff070831.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/RogerSCage_zpsff070831.png</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> & </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/CharlieThatcher_zpsd8855f1c.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/CharlieThatcher_zpsd8855f1c.png</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> vs. </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/MickMuscles_zps4047fe84.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/MickMuscles_zps4047fe84.png</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> & </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/DannyRushmore_zpsb4c5579b.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/DannyRushmore_zpsb4c5579b.png</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> vs. </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/JamesJustice_zps815c4b8e.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/JamesJustice_zps815c4b8e.png</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> & </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/TheForce_zps9ca2815c.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/TheForce_zps9ca2815c.png</span></a><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Roger Cage & Charlie Thatcher © vs. The Towers of Power vs. Force for Justice</strong></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>

</strong></div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><em>USPW Tag Team Championships</em></strong></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>

</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

An unusual match which saw Roger Cage play next to no part, The Towers of Power dominate largely and Force for Justice attempt numerous comeback only to be stopped being stopped by Thatcher, Muscles and Rushmore.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The defining moment of the match came when Charlie Thatcher seemingly had control of the match and went to tag in Cage, but Cage dropped from the apron and walked up the ramp, leaving his partner. This led to James Justice rolling Thatcher up, and The Force putting his body on the line to clothesline himself and The Towers of Power to the outside. Justice got a two from the roll up, but quickly followed it with a Liberation Slam to get the win.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Winners:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The Force for Justice</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>NEW Tag Team Champions!</em></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The Force for Justice then celebrate becoming the Champions in the ring. As they leave Eric Tyler & Co. make their way to the ring.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Eric Tyler is now stood in the ring with The New School of Tradition, Matthew Keith and Gregory Keith. He has a microphone.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/e26efa2b-7faa-45a1-8725-7e766ea270a6_zpsd2e1338c.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/e26efa2b-7faa-45a1-8725-7e766ea270a6_zpsd2e1338c.jpg</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/f0307af0-e9f1-41d6-af04-81339e9360d1_zps41310ffd.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/f0307af0-e9f1-41d6-af04-81339e9360d1_zps41310ffd.jpg</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/e1b71d89-b500-4634-84dc-d85ce93151d9_zps4a1799e4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/e1b71d89-b500-4634-84dc-d85ce93151d9_zps4a1799e4.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>ET:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I said it last week but the quick lesson recap is this – Matthew Keith is ready to face anybody on the USPW roster. So send out whoever is open minded enough to be taught a lesson in professional wrestling...</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The challenge is answered by Chris Caulfield who runs to the ring and starts to brawl with Matthew Keith.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

<div style=" border: 1px solid black";"><div style=" border: 2px solid red";"><div style=" border: 2px solid white";"><div style=" border: 2px solid blue";"></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/MatthewKeith_zpsd326ab8d.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/MatthewKeith_zpsd326ab8d.png</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> vs. </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/ChrisCaulfield_zps2b2678b8.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/ChrisCaulfield_zps2b2678b8.png</span></a><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Matthew Keith vs. Chris Caulfield</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Caulfield taking the match to Keith immediately clearly was not part of the game plan and threw the rookie off. Used to controlling the pace of the match Keith seemed out of his depth in part of this match. Despite brief displays of the fluidity he has shown in recent weeks, Keith looked uncomfortably with the balance of control and despite Tyler best efforts Caulfield got the win with the Danger Drop.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Winner:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Chris Caulfield</div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

After the match, Matthew is clearly upset by the loss and Tyler consoles him as Gregory helps him up the ramp.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Nicky Champion comes to the ring with a microphone. He shakes hands with Caulfield as he passes him up the ramp.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/8e5d9552-f4f7-4c5c-a0f0-a20c55d41419_zps0763eb21.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/8e5d9552-f4f7-4c5c-a0f0-a20c55d41419_zps0763eb21.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>NC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Roger Cage, if you're any kind of man, you'll come out here and explain what you just did in that match earlier!</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Champion waits but gets no answer.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>NC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Roger Cage, you are everything that is wrong with this business today. You are a disgrace to those Championships you've held, because if you're willing to walk out of a Championship match then you don't deserve to get an opportunity at any championship ever again! In fact Cage, you better make the most of Born in The USA, because it's the last chance I'll ever give you at shot at my championship - believe that. </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Nicky Champion paces - he's annoyed, but calms himself slighty so he can speak in a normal tone.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>NC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> A real Champion will fight to keep his championship no matter what, but you just gave it away. Roger Cage you are a disgrace to USPW because you have no respect for these Championships, you have no heart or passion, you're just here to make money and treat these as accessories. Well Cage, these are not accessories! [He has worked himself up again] These are World Championships! They represent the blood of every man and women who has ever followed their dreams and become a Champion! They represent being the best at what you do! They are not token to be shown off, they are token of hard work and giving up everything to achieve your goal! This Championship means far too much to me, far too much to USPW and far too much to these fans for me to let you get anywhere near it!</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Champion is now breathing heavily with vains popping out of his head.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>RC:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> So Cage you can run away from me now, but at the pay-per-view you'll realise what this Championship is really worth to me!</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Champion then leaves the ring, walking up the ramp letting each of the fans touch his championship as he walks up the ramp.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/f3079a3a-da41-45dd-8618-682673c5e4d4_zps990f9700.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/f3079a3a-da41-45dd-8618-682673c5e4d4_zps990f9700.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Enygma is then in the back, he says that Tyson Baine will get exactly what he deserves up next.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

<div style=" border: 1px solid black";"><div style=" border: 2px solid red";"><div style=" border: 2px solid white";"><div style=" border: 2px solid blue";"></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/Enygma_zps55b0f51c.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/Enygma_zps55b0f51c.png</span></a><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> vs. </div></div></div></div></div><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/TysonBaine_zps64d6c93d.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/TysonBaine_zps64d6c93d.png</span></a><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Enygma vs. Tyson Baine</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Enygma was fired up for this match and he came out of the blocks on Baine taking control of the early goings in the match. The only problem was the presence of T-Rex at ringside and this increased the challenge for Enygma and he found himself in a difficult situation for much of the match as Baine overpowered him, especially once he had him on the mat.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

The heart of Enygma showed through and he got back in the match and eventually took Baine to the ground with a dropkick. Once Baine was on the ground he began working the ankle and after a few minutes Baine was struggling to stand. It was at this point that Enygma went for the kill, locking in the Enygma Variation, Baine look close to tapping and when Enygma locked in the grapevine on the Ankle Lock it seemed inevitable. As Baine looked close to tapping, T-Rex came in and dropped an axe-handle on Enygma.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/8098648e-7c49-4769-a406-70e5cf283278_zps8c8255f3.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/8098648e-7c49-4769-a406-70e5cf283278_zps8c8255f3.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

This caused the DQ finish.</div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Winner:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Enygma</div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

T-Rex stayed on top of Enygma when the bell rung, as The Demon struggled to get back to his feet. Rex continued to lay boots into Enygma who was tired from the match, and he eventually lifted him up. Rex grabbed Enygma by the throat and Baine came over for the Double Chokeslam. As they went to lift the music of Atom Smasher hit and he made his way down to the ring.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/USPW_13/b34d27a8-d165-417a-984e-59162921efa9_zps440fdbde.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/b34d27a8-d165-417a-984e-59162921efa9_zps440fdbde.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

As he entered the ring T-Rex backed out, leaving the ring, forgetting about his injured Tag Team Partner. The hurt Baine tried to throw a punch at Smasher but he ducked and hit Baine with his huge Lariat. Baine was taken down and rolled out of the ring. Rex helped him to the back.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Smasher looked at the laid out Enygma and paused. He then held his hand out to the grounded Enygma. Enygma accepted the hand and Atom Smasher helped him to his feet. The hands locked, now in a handshake and Enygma and Atom Smasher stared at each other. Atom Smasher began to nod at Enygma as the show came to a close.</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>EM:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Could we be seeing a new alliance formed here between Atom Smasher and Enygma?</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>DJ:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Finally two men who will stand together against The Titans perhaps? Only time will tell... tune in next week on the final episode of American Wrestling before Born in The USA!</div></div></div></div><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>EM:</strong></div></div></div></div><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Goodnight from USPW!</div></div></div></div>

#341 Preview/Confirmed Matches

<div style=" border: 1px solid black";"><div style=" border: 2px solid red";"><div style=" border: 2px solid white";"><div style=" border: 2px solid blue";">

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/AmericanWrestling_zpsc433e93f.png

This Wednesday, USPW returns for episode #341 of American Wrestling:

– After Cage walked out on his Tag Team Championship last week, Nicky Champion has said he will once again call out Roger Cage, who he faces at the pay-per-view this Sunday.

– When Alicia Strong beat Raven Robinson last week, Raven flipped attacking Alicia Strong with the Championship. With all respect now officially dissolved Alicia will be out for revenge!

– Last week, when Atom Smasher saved Enygma from a post-match attack from The Titans, it appeared a potential new alliance was on the horizon. We'll find out more tonight...

– Eric Tyler has also spent this week claiming that "The New School of Tradition" will take their biggest step to 'educating' the United States Pro Wrestling roster, audience and bosses. What does Tyler have in store?

All that plus more as USPW prepares for Born in the USA!, live only on Sports America!

</div></div></div></div>

<hr>

<div style=" border: 2px solid black";">
TotalExtremeWrestling.com

Confirmed matches for USPW American Wrestling...

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/USPW_13/AmericanWrestling_zpsc433e93f.png

The following matches have been confirmed for tonight's USPW American Wrestling:

– Melody vs. Raven Robinson

– Captain USA II vs. Charlie Thatcher vs. Danny Rushmore vs. Running Wolf
- Winner will face National Champion Guide at Born in the USA!

</div>

– Melody vs. Raven Robinson

– Captain USA vs. Charlie Thatcher vs. Danny Rushmore vs. Running Wolf - Winner will face National Champion Guide at Born in the USA! - No, I do not like any one of these guys. Rushmore is the best worker, but he's more of a tag wrestler. Therefore, I agree with the others and predict a win for the perennial insurance policy/bodyguard...

– Captain USA vs. Charlie Thatcher vs. Danny Rushmore vs. Running Wolf - Winner will face National Champion Guide at Born in the USA! - No, I do not like any one of these guys. Rushmore is the best worker, but he's more of a tag wrestler. Therefore, I agree with the others and predict a win for the perennial insurance policy/bodyguard...

Running Wolf ain't that bad...:(

He's green as gooseshit but build him up and team him with Roger Monteiro as a Batista/Mysterio team and put all of that under the leaderhip of Ace Youngblood (or Tom E Hawk (I wouldn't but someone might)) and you have a stable of pissed off native americans being kept down by the MAN (Sam Strong) or a bunch of faces to help Nicky Champion against The Sneer Corporation.

Archived