Need help playing this game

I was sucking at career mode so I backed out and did a few matches with high rated wrestlers. The matches were a crapshoot. I don't know how to choose moves to keep a run going or chose the right counter to get the momentum back. It probably isn't just random, but I don't understand it yet. Any tips or cheats that can help me out on this?

<p>Picking moves:</p><p>

When picking moves you have "levels" of low, mid, high, and finisher, each one more or less is harder to hit. There is two types of moves, ones that raise your momentum, and ones that lower your opponents. Higher momentum the better. pick light moves first, wear and tear the guy down before picking harder moves.</p><p> </p><p>

If you look down at the bottom you will see three words, Move level, Frequency, and Success. look at these. Move level is the level, higher levels cant be used in till you wear them down, lower levels can be used more but do less damage Frequency is how often it will work or percent it will work, higher the percent more often it will work. Success refers to pin\submit rate, after you hit that move how high a chance you have of wining.</p><p> </p><p>

After a while you will end up on the receiving end of moves you have two choices to pick form, reversals , or counters. reversals are when you reverse a move with another one of your own, they have a percent of working, and if your opponent move fails you then counter with your move, less of a chance of working but will allow you to get a move in</p><p>

counters are when you "reverse" the attack with out a attack of your own, there are multiple types, each one has a certain chance of work, I dont know all of them but I do know most of them</p><p> </p><p>

Block: the basic one, and the most likely to work, how ever you have to block twice in a row to be able to go on the offensive </p><p>

Rope break: during submission moves, it breaks the hold but the other guy still retains control of the match </p><p>

Slip out front\back: these simple let you slip out and be either in front of the guy or behind him, which chances which moves you can do, i do not know if one or the other is more effective with certain moves or not, if you do slip out of the move you can now attack him with your own move</p><p>

Break: break breaks the hold and lets you go attack </p><p>

Rush: Rush is used a few times, mainly when the other guy is going for a flying move. When you rush you stop them for doing their move and climb the turnbuckle with them and just can then do moves form the turnbuckle or climb down and then throw them off. it can also be used to rush someone who is getting a chair.</p><p>

Move: for flying moves, you move out of the way and they hit the floor causing damage to them </p><p> </p><p>

counters and reversals both require the other guys move fails, so the more stronger their move is, the more likely you are to reverse it.</p><p> </p><p>

Keep an eye on your three bars with green through red bars, the greener they are the better closer to red less likely to pull off moves.</p>

Archived