Default Redone:Evolution

Alright I have finally completed the first part of my Redone Evolution.For those of you who don't know Default Redone what I did was go through the database and change weightclasses and so on to where I felt the pic better suited it.In Evolution I took the Flyweights,Bantamweights and Featherweights and made them debut between 2001-2016 with first company KDM FC coming in 2004.I did this for a couple of reason one I always felt the world was way to advanced for 1998 so in doing this as you go along you will see the MMA world start to change and grow.I will eventually do this with woman and possibly the lightweights.I also did this as it gave me a chance to go back and tweak some of the fighters that I created as well as better incorporate the new fighters that were created.I will post the game shortly I have only play tested it once so hopefully everything goes smoothly.This is something that is a constant work in progess so any errors or pics that are the same just let me know.

Big thank you to Scottie,Bull,London,Lucky,Weidt,Clarity,Trell,VBigB ChrisWest, jtlant, i effin rule,J Silver,Hawk and Aseamon.If I have forgot anybody or if you don't want your work used make sure to let me know and lastly the biggest thank you to the man that created the game Adam Ryland.

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vxqelzun2cujqb2/Evolution.rar

BODIES: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hatm9iza383pxai/Bodies.rar

FACES: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2rcunuouo4jv2go/Faces.rar

Hopefully these work alright.If the pics download too slow let me know I will try and break it up.

Some of my renders included have been updated since then. You could always take the updated renders from my Photobucket

Alright thanks I will take a look. Like I said I am going to eventually go through and clean up the womans division it really has been the most neglected so far. This update mainly focused on the lighter weight classes I added a bunch of new flyweights.

Yes, my favorite C-Verse base to extensively mod, FINALLY gets an update, looks like I'm gonna WMMA 3 another go and give it one last push to the 50 year achievement.

EDIT: Shane Jackson still doesn't have a picture assigned to him, I should see if my change lists still exist or if those were lost, because there are about 10-12 guys and 8-10 chicks I noticed without a picture in the original version, Shane was always the one that stood out for me, as he was successful in everything but title matches, the others were mostly fodder, I'll point out what else I see tonight, if anything in this post, mainly going to be seeing how the database is laid out before I start messing about, or if I find my change logs I'll post the missing fighters..

Ya I think there is 33 fighters missing pics. I found one for Shane Jackson so it's down to 32.I was going to take them all out of the game until I could find an appropriate pic, but decided against it. It's just something that has to be slowly chipped away at when the renders are available.

Archived