[Release] RW 2003 (BETA)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I simulated the first month and discovered that TNA had an audience of 6000 in their first show, I think its a little too much for 2003. Other than that the indy scene is pretty well, maybe you lower the level of Jersey All Pro Wrestling to small :)

But very good job for finally releasing a 2003 mod!!

Thank you everyone for the feedback. I have taken everyone's feedback on board and work has started on the next release to improve the data. And yes Eddie Guerrero will be the first I look at lol.

Anyone have any workers they would like to see added to the data, I certainly wouldn't mind adding some guys/gals to the UK scene.

I also have 9 title belts pictures I would like to get cut on to a background, can anyone help me with that please?

I would agree that some stats are probably a bit lower than I think they should be (gotta love how many differences there are when different people look at things) I'm happy the stats are lower for younger guys, they have to develop them skills, and I like that this mod looks like it will let the player do that. Heck, I'm even glad a guy like Eddie has lower than god-like stats. He doesn't need them. His ring work did take a bit of a slide when he decided to get super big. That being said, I think his psychology would be higher though, because even if his quality of work changed a little, the guy still knew how to put a match together with the best of them.

I would agree that some stats are probably a bit lower than I think they should be (gotta love how many differences there are when different people look at things) I'm happy the stats are lower for younger guys, they have to develop them skills, and I like that this mod looks like it will let the player do that. Heck, I'm even glad a guy like Eddie has lower than god-like stats. He doesn't need them. His ring work did take a bit of a slide when he decided to get super big. That being said, I think his psychology would be higher though, because even if his quality of work changed a little, the guy still knew how to put a match together with the best of them.

I am really big on development and it's something I want to encourage.

When doing the stats I tried to see it from a point of view that everyone isn't as good as we think they are. That and watching 200 plus botchamania's on youtube lol.

In all my sims of the game Eddie was pulling off constant b-,b and even A's with Shawn Micheals lol so even with the "lower" stats he can still go lol

Honestly I just want to make a great mod.

How did you handle the scouting levels though out of curiosity? Guys like CM Punk have a 10/10 in a lot of the scouting areas which probably needs tweaked down.

as a RW mod I figured that Fog Of War would be turned off. Most Players are going to sign all the guys they know anyways. So I didn't really touch that part too much. Ill add it to the list of improvements.

Genadi Mods Graphics

This very large picture pack is for use with any of the mods created by Genadi. Though large in size, you will only need to download this Picture and Graphics once as it utilizes TEW 2010′s shared picture folder option. “Graphics” refers to banners, logos, etc… All mods by Genadi use this same pack.

Worker Pics: Part 1 - Part 2

Graphics: Download

-EWWAREHOUSE.INFO

Going through this now, pretty cool stuff. Some really small spelling errors and stuff like that which you may want to fix, if not then I'm just being annoying :p

Rosie is actually Rosey

Wasn't Angle bald by this point? His hair says fully grown

Also, do you think Vince McMahon and Sting should have hatred toward one another? Or is there a different reason for putting that in there.

I'll keep editing this post with random stuff I find but it's definitely an awesome mod thus far!

EDIT: Some relationships I'd add: Lesnar/Heyman?

The Dudleys loyalty to each other/maybe to other ECW people (I don't know enough about that to include specifics)

Jericho should be friends with Benoit/Edge/Christian and also Foley/Russo/The Rock (he mentions all of these in his book)

Jerry Lawler should have a family feud with the Honky Tonk Man

Kane should have some sort of relationships -- with Undertaker at least

I feel like Kliq members don't have enough bad relationships -- but I don't know, the bad blood could have healed by this point, I'm not quite sure.

Lita should have some sort of relationship with both Hardyz

Ric Flair should have more

To sum up, a lot of relationships should be added but it's at a great starting point right now.

EDIT: Should the Cruiserweight Title be a Midcard title instead of Low Level? Even Billy Kidman isn't sure why he's holding it since it's meant for low level guys. Another minor thing, Nathan Jones should be on WWE's roster since he debuted a couple of weeks into the year.

Going through this now, pretty cool stuff. Some really small spelling errors and stuff like that which you may want to fix, if not then I'm just being annoying :p

Rosie is actually Rosey

Wasn't Angle bald by this point? His hair says fully grown

Also, do you think Vince McMahon and Sting should have hatred toward one another? Or is there a different reason for putting that in there.

I'll keep editing this post with random stuff I find but it's definitely an awesome mod thus far!

EDIT: Some relationships I'd add: Lesnar/Heyman?

The Dudleys loyalty to each other/maybe to other ECW people (I don't know enough about that to include specifics)

Jericho should be friends with Benoit/Edge/Christian and also Foley/Russo/The Rock (he mentions all of these in his book)

Jerry Lawler should have a family feud with the Honky Tonk Man

Kane should have some sort of relationships -- with Undertaker at least

I feel like Kliq members don't have enough bad relationships -- but I don't know, the bad blood could have healed by this point, I'm not quite sure.

Lita should have some sort of relationship with both Hardyz

Ric Flair should have more

To sum up, a lot of relationships should be added but it's at a great starting point right now.

EDIT: Should the Cruiserweight Title be a Midcard title instead of Low Level? Even Billy Kidman isn't sure why he's holding it since it's meant for low level guys. Another minor thing, Nathan Jones should be on WWE's roster since he debuted a couple of weeks into the year.

Thanks for info every little bit helps :D

Sting/Vince relationship is from Genadi's 2001 mod to stop Sting being signed by the WWE.

I plan on keeping the cruiserweight title as low level because it really wasn't anything above that in the WWE.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="blake6905" data-cite="blake6905" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36180" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>any other pic packs I could download for this mod? the ones listed above aren't complete</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That Genadi pack listed is the latest one he released, it's the most complete pack there is. Are you sure you have the picture folder selected correctly?</p>

<p>You may want to change Undertaker's gimmick. In January 2003, he didn't have the Deadman gimmick, so I'd suggest changing it into either Biker or American Badass.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, I think that The Rock is missing between Jericho's and Lesnar's 2002 WWE Championship reigns under title lineage.</p><p>

Not just Rock, but also Triple H, Hogan & Undertaker. Unless you consider the WWE Championship not to be a part of the Undisputed title...</p>

Archived