• USPW: Last Days of Strong (July - November 2013) by 20LEgend
    • Steve DeColt: Dynasties Destroyed and Legends Reborn by Huntman
    • Simply Awesome Wrestling! by christmas_ape
    • Booking FCW... Caribbean style by flaviooooo
    • ESE Eternal Suffering by Zergon
    • SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS by Eisen-verse
    • SWF: Generation Supreme by James Casey
    • Operation Lullaby (A Road To Glory Dynasty) by Charasmatic Enigma
    • SWF: Sunday Nights Counting Lights - The Continuing Saga of KP Avatar by 3rdStringPG

Cornellverse DOTM Nominee's:

*Remember, a vote for yourself is an automatic disqualification

I just wanted to thank everyone who voted for my SWF Dynasty. I understand that it may seem like a consistent win but it means a lot to me every time.

Thank you again.

Congrats E-V on your third DOTM win for 2013! (Or 2.5th win, since we shared the honor for March.) :D With Bruce the Giant making a strong return to the SWF (even with the loss) and the likes of Rocky Golden and Jay Chord about to join the SWF, that should make for more great storytelling in the weeks and months to come. You deserve it! :)

Congrats E-V on your third DOTM win for 2013! (Or 2.5th win, since we shared the honor for March.) :D With Bruce the Giant making a strong return to the SWF (even with the loss) and the likes of Rocky Golden and Jay Chord about to join the SWF, that should make for more great storytelling in the weeks and months to come. You deserve it! :)

Thank you, PG!
:D

I really appreciate it! Also, I agree. Chord & Golden (Idol) really add something new; which is awesome from a booking perspective.

I'm excited to bring them into the fold!

Archived