Question: When a worker refuses to sign due to relationship issues......

When a worker refuses to negotiate because he "has poor relationship with the company's power players", how exactly is that response calculated? Obviously, the Owner's relationship is important, but I've succeeded in signing workers who have a bad relationship with the Owner before, so what are the other factors?

Does the game take into account the entire roster's relationship with him? Just the main eventers? Or the booking team? Or something else? Will hiring a few of the worker's friends help change his mind? Or should I put those friends in the booking team?

Also, is there any randomness in the calculation, or is it a fixed response? Meaning, if I try negotiating with the same worker again without adjusting my roster, will there be a chance of him changing his mind, or would I just be wasting my time?

I see........

So the owner's relationship and the worker's personality are the only things that matter? It wouldn't help at all if I hire more of his friends or get rid of other workers that he hate (since obviously I can't get rid of the owner)?

Thanks.

Archived