Looking for WMMA 2 mods for WMMA 3

Guest Asaemon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ManUnderMask" data-cite="ManUnderMask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36322" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone have As Real As It Gets 1993? I really want the extra fighters.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/11573766/file.html" rel="external nofollow"></a></p><p> As Real As It Gets Beta 1.2</p>

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="andyemmy" data-cite="andyemmy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36322" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey I was one of the creators of the ARAIG 1993 mod, We did a version 1.4 for WMMA 3 with lots of additions and upgrades. <p> </p><p> Due to splitting up with my partner this was never released but I will try and find it to release to you all.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That would be great.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="andyemmy" data-cite="andyemmy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36322" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey I was one of the creators of the ARAIG 1993 mod, We did a version 1.4 for WMMA 3 with lots of additions and upgrades. <p> </p><p> Due to splitting up with my partner this was never released but I will try and find it to release to you all.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> ever find it?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="andyemmy" data-cite="andyemmy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36322" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey I was one of the creators of the ARAIG 1993 mod, We did a version 1.4 for WMMA 3 with lots of additions and upgrades. <p> </p><p> Due to splitting up with my partner this was never released but I will try and find it to release to you all.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes please tell me you have this</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="andyemmy" data-cite="andyemmy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36322" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I found a dated version that has a lot missing including the faces we had. In my spare time I will try and add more to it to make it more playable and plead with the Modern Warriors people to let me use their faces.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Will there be more modern boxers? Ex: Floyd Mayweather jr, Manny Pacquio etc</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="andyemmy" data-cite="andyemmy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36322" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yep many boxers old and new are in the database as requested by players. Their stats are not as good as they should be to keep the database balanced (if not the boxers kill every fighter out there).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So do all fighters start the game with a record? or are they all 0-0?</p>

• 1 month later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="andyemmy" data-cite="andyemmy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36322" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>0 - 0</div></blockquote><p> Any update?</p>

• 8 months later...
Don't mean to bring up an old subject, but I was looking for this earlier, I am looking to put together a Dawn of MMA type of mod but dated in the late 70's to early 80's. I really need this mod to help me out, if anyone has this or anything else that I could use for that time, I would be much appreciative.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jacob C. Ball" data-cite="Jacob C. Ball" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36322" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Don't mean to bring up an old subject, but I was looking for this earlier, I am looking to put together a Dawn of MMA type of mod but dated in the late 70's to early 80's. I really need this mod to help me out, if anyone has this or anything else that I could use for that time, I would be much appreciative.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> i'll test it for sure.</p>

Archived