WCW: The Quest For The Lost Glory

<p>Man, such a bummer, but an understanding decision. I agree that hopefully it continues in some way to TEW 16, maybe with the 1999 mod? I was hoping you would get to the point that I got with this mod...I can finally give the answers to what I have eluded to several times in this;</p><p> </p><p>

In April or May 2003 I was able to steal Eddie Guerrero from WWE. He essentially was my equivalent of Hulk Hogan in 1994 for WCW. It got me out of cult and skyrocketed my company popularity to finally compete with WWE. He had a massive feud with Booker T (World Champion) the rest of the second half of the year which finally saw me start to beat out WWE in ratings and garnering him and Booker T to get A* overness.</p><p> </p><p>

My increase in popularity eventually allowed me to steal several other popular workers from WWE, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, and a few others. I made it into 2005 before I got a new computer and didn't transfer over my game, so I can't remember everything I was able to do, but Lance Storm became a big main event guy and won the world title.</p><p> </p><p>

Great diary and I hope you do one of WCW in the new TEW. I will be happy though that Sting ended this diary as champion!</p>

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived