The Story of Windy City Pro Wrestling

OOC: So this diary is an idea I've been throwing around and am finally starting I will be doing in character posts during the game time starting in 91, while someone else will be post the shows as a DVD reviewer in the modern day.

After I left WWF, to take care of my dad, I've been looking for something to keep me busy. I wrestled a few indies here and there,and then I got a call from Chicago based Windy City Pro, they wanted me to come do a show, and I figured why not it's not to far, and I could use the money. Little did I know that, that one show would forever change the course of my life and career, the career of Shane Douglas.

<p><strong>Main Event</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#4169E1;">Rocco Rock</span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;">

Bryan Clark</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Fatu</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Shane Douglas</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Samu</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Upper Mid</strong><span style="color:#4169E1;">Mike Antony</span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;">

Owen Hart</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Al Snow </span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Mike Samson</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mid Card</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#4169E1;">Chris Jericho</span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;">

Lance Storm</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Kip James</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Marcus Bagwell</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Ripper Manson</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Lower Mid Card</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#4169E1;">Rob Van Dam</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Booker T</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Chris Candido</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Stevie Ray</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Opener</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#4169E1;">Johnny Grunge</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Women's</strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#4169E1;">Susan Green</span></p><p><span style="color:#4169E1;">

Jacqueline</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Luna Vachon</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Announcer</strong></p><p>

Eric Bischoff</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Referee</strong></p><p>

Bill Alfonso</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Road Agent</strong></p><p>

Bob Armstrong</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Road Agent & Owner</strong></p><p>

Sam DeCero</p><p> </p><p>

All titles are vacant so I know what to do on our first show.</p>

<p>Well I have fleshed out the roster as best I can, hired mainly unemployed guys, so don't have to worry about the schedule thankfully. Time to get to our first show, and crown some champions.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, sad news today as Don Owen passed away, I considered putting in a bid to take over, but it's just to far away from my mom, and since my dad just passed i wouldn't want to leave her alone right now.</p>

Archived