8 person multiplayer

Okay, I downloaded the file and unzipped it. I then put into my save game folder and when I bring up the game and try to get into my saved game, it keeps giving me an error. It says that this game must have been exited halfway through saving it. I think I'm doing everything right but I am totally confused right now.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I downloaded it from dropbox. I then cut and copied the TEW2013.mdb and put it into a saved game and when I bring up my game and check the saved game, nothing comes up at all.

Edit: Never mind again, I'm now starting to get the hang of it.

The only other problem that I'll probably have is how do I send the file back to you guys?

I would appreciate help on that one too. Thanks. :)

I downloaded it from dropbox. I then cut and copied the TEW2013.mdb and put it into a saved game and when I bring up my game and check the saved game, nothing comes up at all.

Edit: Never mind again, I'm now starting to get the hang of it.

The only other problem that I'll probably have is how do I send the file back to you guys?

I would appreciate help on that one too. Thanks. :)

Just drop the file straight back in the dropbox folder and the next player can then get it from there.

Just checked it and it's all working and correct.

Good news.

These bumps in the road are to be expected the first couple of turns. Multiplayer is new to some of us, but once we're all used to moving the data from folder to folder, and then back again, it'll run smoothly. :)

Good news.

These bumps in the road are to be expected the first couple of turns. Multiplayer is new to some of us, but once we're all used to moving the data from folder to folder, and then back again, it'll run smoothly. :)

Yeah, i was exactly the same when i first used dropbox, but then i'm stuck in the 19th century when it comes to technology ... To me dropbox moves the file via magic :) .. But i'm trying to remember what i did wrong previously to help others.

I'm hoping the game does move pretty fast considering I'm PWG and have only one event a month.

I'm hoping whoever is playing as WWE or TNA tends to play their turn rather quickly.

Yeah it should move quicker once we all have done our first early turns.

The slow pace of this works perfectly for me so I should be able to take my turns fairly quickly. I use the time in between to actually plan out my shows (although I've only got xplosion coming up.) once we get through these teething issues it should move at a fairly decent pace although now we have to find a replacement it seems. (No disrespect though Phoenix. Personal life is always first.)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="phoenixnitro" data-cite="phoenixnitro" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36758" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry guys I am going to have too drop out of the multiplayer because of family issues at the moment. Truly am sorry and hope the game runs smoothly from here on out.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Anyone else want in?</p><p> </p><p> UEW Pro?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Smasher1311" data-cite="Smasher1311" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36758" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nobody PM'd me with the file yet.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Its in dropbox, i invited you to be able to share the file.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Smasher1311" data-cite="Smasher1311" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36758" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Invited me...where? I can't enter Dropbox.</div></blockquote><p> You should have got an email with an invite to Dropbox. Check your emails and see if you still have it. If you don't have a Dropbox account, it should ask you to make one.</p>

Archived