Restoring game saves?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Artie7" data-cite="Artie7" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36884" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't actually see a button to restore a saved game anywhere. Is that just me?</div></blockquote><p> It's on the main menu, isn't it? I don't have the game open right now so I can't check, but I'm positive it is.</p><p> </p><p> But I think it only shows when there is a game to load. I know it's a silly question, but you definitely saved your game, yeah?</p>

<p>Yes I did. Actually, there's a weird plot twist on this... a minute ago I had the button there for the first time, but it's gone again.</p><p> </p><p>

Originally I had nothing but empty space there. I guess I had three games where I tried to save it and then couldn't load it. And then I played it a 4th time and when I tried to save it it told me I already had 3 saves and it showed me my save files so I could delete one. I THINK I deleted just one and then saved and then closed the game and walked away. And then when I came back it was there.</p><p> </p><p>

So I started a new game and then saved and then quit and the button was gone again.</p><p> </p><p>

Very weird.</p>

I did a little more testing. I almost never have a load button. BUT if I get the message about deleting one of my saved games it (1) deletes all my games instead of 1, (2) lets me save after that, (3) lets me see the load button the next time I start the game after that, until I try to save a new game.

Archived