lack of good hardcore-based workers in the Cverse.

Alright, so one thing I have wondered about since the game came out is why is there such a lack of hardcore based workers with good skills in that area? I have made a hardcore promotion rise to the top,but really only because of a few guys.

Everything else has great workers in there area that aren't only big stars, like guys with 70/80 aerial and flashiness, yet the max on hardcore is about 70, and that is really rare at that. Many of the hardcore workers average about 50s. Why is that? it seems hardcore and brawling would be an easier thing than flying.

Does this bother anyone else?

I remember reading that the eras in the in-game editor may help with that issue. When I'm done with my event I can check. They said eras help bring more of a particular worker into the game world, and that's why originally the only one listed is the golden age or something, but from 60 years before, so as to not "predetermine" the type of worker. If that's the case, it might alleviate the issue.

<p>Well I think it has to do with the fact that all one the ones considered good are pretty old. DaVE has been gone for 6 years now so all of the people who made their name in the hardcore environment are now feeling the side effects of it (Madman Boone) There are still really talented hardcore workers like Eddie Peak, Chris Caulfield and Brandon James but most of them are locked down in companies that aren't exactly the places for hardcore wrestling.</p><p> </p><p>

There are a host of C, C+, and B- hardcore workers and that is pretty much the top, but for good reason. It's not just about being in a lot of weapon matches and taking crazy bumps, because if the matches aren't that good their hardcore skill probably shouldn't be either. How many pure hardcore matches can you say have been in the B+ or A?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36950" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well I think it has to do with the fact that all one the ones considered good are pretty old. DaVE has been gone for 6 years now so all of the people who made their name in the hardcore environment are now feeling the side effects of it (Madman Boone) There are still really talented hardcore workers like Eddie Peak, Chris Caulfield and Brandon James but most of them are locked down in companies that aren't exactly the places for hardcore wrestling.<p> </p><p> There are a host of C, C+, and B- hardcore workers and that is pretty much the top, but for good reason. It's not just about being in a lot of weapon matches and taking crazy bumps, because if the matches aren't that good their hardcore skill probably shouldn't be either. How many pure hardcore matches can you say have been in the B+ or A?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I'm not asking for A matches, most hardcore workers aren't greatest in the ring, and the fans don't expect them to be. They can have 80 in hardcore and crap in psych and basics, I just don't think it's very realistic for nearly every worker labeled as an up and coming hardcore worker to have maybe 50 in that category, just doesn't add up with the rest of the game to me</p>

Yes, there is a lack of good 'hardcore' workers but tbh they are not really needed. Most workers in the game are willing to work 'high' content risk matches which gives these 'hardcore' promotions the match boosts they need meaning that you just need to make sure you avoid hiring liberal workers and you should have very little problems.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dalnath" data-cite="Dalnath" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36950" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes, there is a lack of good 'hardcore' workers but tbh they are not really needed. Most workers in the game are willing to work 'high' content risk matches which gives these 'hardcore' promotions the match boosts they need meaning that you just need to make sure you avoid hiring liberal workers and you should have very little problems.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Avoid hiring *conservative workers. Not liberal.</p>

I only play hardcore type promotions, but I rarely use hardcore matches, what I do and it is cheating is set the person to highly liberal and driven then I can have my death matches and crazy bumps, but I won't change it if they are too conservative only after I have hired them

Archived