(RTL) Dawn Of A New Era: The Legacy of Truesdell Adams

Truly

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://s21.postimg.org/vgkpn98r7/cameron_bio_20130430.jpg</span> - <span>http://s27.postimg.org/fzc4p9opr/flag_mexico.jpg</span><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Impact;">April 2014 - Mexican Independent Scene</span></span></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Week Two: Truesdell Adams Vs. Sonia Nieto</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

This match was extremely fast-paced and kind of short, the battle for control quickly going back and forth in dramatic fashion! It always seemed that the moment I would land a sure-fire move that would give me the edge throughout the match, Nieto immediately fired back with a karma-like retaliation.</p><p> </p><p>

Finally, after rolling away from a Moonsault I quickly stood up. An agonized Nieto soon walked straight into <strong>a kick towards the sternum, the Double-Arm DDT soon following! Three counts later after covering for the pin, and Fall #1 was in my favor! (7:21)</strong> Nieto would stage a comeback attempt afterwards, to the point that she nearly caught me off-guard with a Top Rope Missile Dropkick which I barely avoided! Not wanting to drag the match out any longer that it needed to, I <strong>swiftly locked in and delivered the Twisting Face Crusher! Three counts later the halls would fill with boos as my hand was raised in victory! (10:21)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Though it was respectably challenging, I was still abit disappointed in the turn out this match with Nieto as I slightly expected more. I let her know this by heckling her as the ref was checking on her, and my only answer would be a silent glare. Hmm, maybe I've just gotten far better than I've expected to in such a short amount of time.</p><p> </p><p>

Winners: Truesdell Adams</p><p> </p><p>

Match Rating: 2 Stars</p><p> </p><p>

XP Earnings: 100</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://s21.postimg.org/vgkpn98r7/cameron_bio_20130430.jpg</span> - <span>http://s27.postimg.org/fzc4p9opr/flag_mexico.jpg</span><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Impact;">April 2014 - Mexican Independent Scene</span></span></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Week Three: Truesdell Adams Vs. Yolanda Diaz</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

When I looked at the card to see who I was booked against tonight I had to do a double take. My tag team partner and also the first person to deliver a 'L' to win and loss column, Yolanda Diaz! This would be interesting to say the least.</p><p> </p><p>

The crowd reaction for the two of us was mixed at first, it was hard to decide who to cheer for when both competitors were booed on a regular basis. Noting this, I signaled for Diaz to meet me in the center of the ring. As soon as we were face-to-face I offered my hand, a show of sportsmanship and acknowledging the other a respected peer. Diaz would accept it without hesitation, giving me the perfect opportunity to pull her in for a cheap clothesline. The crowd booed heavily towards me following that, and once the ref had pushed me towards a corner far from Diaz he signaled for the match to officially start!</p><p> </p><p>

Riding on the momentum of my pre-match cheapshot, I immediately pounced upon my former partner, using on her for the first time the underhanded tactics I learned during our recent tagging days. Keeping her off-balance seemed to be an easy enough task initially, but that was until Diaz seemed to have finally dug in enough to power through. As the crowd cheered, she bullied through my offense and brutishly rained blows upon me until I was in a near fetal-position to cover from her barrage. Soon I would roll out of the way following a failed running knee drop, standing up to deliver a dropkick to a limping Diaz. <strong>The dropkick would send her into the corner and immediately I thought high-risk; running at full speed I flipped halfway to deliver a running senton, squarely crushing Diaz's body! The impact would crumble Diaz and I stood to survey the audience, taunting them as I showed them my handiwork.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Fast forward: After both of us crawled back in the ring to avoid being counted out, Diaz avoided a running clothesline and grabbed me from behind! Hooking me up as if to deliver a Diving Reverse DDT, she wouldn't get far as I slip out and desperately kick her in the stomach. <strong>Double-Arm DDT!! 1, 2, 3! Fall One in favor of myself! (9:41)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Final Moments: Three minutes following that pinfall and we're back to the same desperate situation where a single move can win it all. After irish whipping me Diaz prepared to hotshot me onto the ropes but <strong>a surprise Spear would put an end to all of that! 1, 2, 3!! My first loss has finally been avenged! (13:01)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

After the match I made the decision to walk over and help up Diaz, to tell her that I hoped there were no bad feelings. To the crowd's delight and shock however Diaz would spring up and lock me in an Inverted Sleeper, holding it in as I neared blacking out until refs and officials ran in to pull us apart! As I nursed my throat and looked at Diaz incredulously, I grudgingly knew I should've saw that coming. Still, what a bitch!</p><p> </p><p>

Match Rating: 3 Stars</p><p> </p><p>

XP Earnings (Including Bonus): 105</p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Week Four: Truesdell Adams Vs. Agueda Martinez</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

This match was so easy its laughable, talk about ending the month with a day off. This match just doesn't justify a long-winded report without it coming across as bland. She's still a rookie, but if Martinez doesn't improve soon she won't last long in this sport.</p><p> </p><p>

Long story short: Pure domination on my part. Both pinfalls came by way of my Double-Arm DDT and the match was no more seven minutes in length! It's a good thing we weren't headlining, else the crowd would've riot from that shitefest.</p><p> </p><p>

And so March comes to a close. The main highlight aside from winning all of my matches was my rematch with my former partner Diaz, avenging the loss she handed me back in January!</p><p> </p><p>

Match Rating: 1 Star</p><p> </p><p>

XP Earnings: 100</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="javier_83" data-cite="javier_83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37122" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>wow, are we going to see a great rivality between you and Diaz?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> When the opportunity and matches arrive, yes, I'm working on making there seem to be a competitive rivalry between the two. It'd be interesting if Diaz rises up in the wrestling world just as I plan to, could give me some ideas for a shoot-interview here and there.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>In an effort in trying to move this along at a more consistent rate but also minimizing the the drop in quality, I'm going to now be submitting brief results for all BUT THE BIG AND IMPORTANT MATCHES/STORYLINES.</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://s21.postimg.org/vgkpn98r7/cameron_bio_20130430.jpg</span> - <span>http://s27.postimg.org/fzc4p9opr/flag_mexico.jpg</span><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Impact;">May 2014 - Mexican Independent Scene</span></span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Week One: Truesdell Adams Vs. Alicia Campos</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Fall #1: Truesdell pinned Campos following a Double-Arm DDT (8:05)</strong></p><p><strong> Fall #2: Truesdell pinned Campos following a Double-Arm DDT (10:27)</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Winner: Truesdell Adams</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: **</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> XP Earnings: 100</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://s21.postimg.org/vgkpn98r7/cameron_bio_20130430.jpg</span> - <span>http://s27.postimg.org/fzc4p9opr/flag_mexico.jpg</span></p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Impact;">May 2014 - Mexican Independent Scene</span></span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Week Two: Truesdell Adams Vs. Ruth Blanco</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Fall #1: Blanco pinned Truesdell following a Face Crusher (11:18)</strong></p><p><strong> Fall #2: Truesdell pinned Blanco following a Double-Arm DDT (12:24)</strong></p><p><strong> Fall #3: Truesdell pinned Blanco following a Double-Arm DDT (16:58)</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>Post-Match Thoughts: Blanco definitely has a future in this business, that's without question. There were many times where I thought she had my number early in the match, going on a huge roll before hitting me with the Face Crusher for the first fall. Two minutes later after tying the match up she landed yet another Face Crusher on me, and it was pure luck that the referee had noticed my foot was on the ropes after she attempted to pin me. Finally, after miscalculating a Top-Rope Clothesline which she missed badly, I kneed her in the sternum and delivered the Double-Arm DDT. Three counts from the ref and the match was over!</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Winner: Truesdell Adams</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: ***</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> XP Earnings (Including Bonus): 105</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Truly" data-cite="Truly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37122" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When the opportunity and matches arrive, yes, I'm working on making there seem to be a competitive rivalry between the two. It'd be interesting if Diaz rises up in the wrestling world just as I plan to, could give me some ideas for a shoot-interview here and there.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And right after typing that I had a match with her. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://s21.postimg.org/vgkpn98r7/cameron_bio_20130430.jpg</span> - <span>http://s27.postimg.org/fzc4p9opr/flag_mexico.jpg</span><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Impact;">May 2014 - Mexican Independent Scene</span></span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Week Three: Truesdell Adams Vs. Yolanda Diaz</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Fall #1: Truesdell pinned Diaz following a Spear (3:20)</strong></p><p><strong> Fall #2: Truesdell pinned Diaz following a Double-Arm DDT (5:09)</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>Post-Match Thoughts: What the hell? Don't get me wrong, I'll take the win! But this was so below my expectations that it should be criminal. I flat-out DOMINATED Diaz throughout the course of the match, much to the shock of the crowd that was against me. After nailing the Spear for the first pinfall I was sure things would heat up from there. And what do you know..... things didn't. It wouldn't be long before I delivered my Double-Arm DDT for the final clinching pinfall and after I was awarded the victory I still couldn't believe it. Maybe Diaz just had an off-night?</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> After the match I would approach her backstage inquiring if there was anything wrong, what was the reason behind her performance. My only answer would be a cold shoulder as she packed up her things and left.</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Winner: Truesdell Adams</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: *</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> XP Earnings: 100</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://s21.postimg.org/vgkpn98r7/cameron_bio_20130430.jpg</span> - <span>http://s27.postimg.org/fzc4p9opr/flag_mexico.jpg</span></p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Impact;">May 2014 - Mexican Independent Scene</span></span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Week Four: Truesdell Adams Vs. Marta Pastor</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Fall #1: Truesdell pinned Pastor following a Double-Arm DDT (9:43)</strong></p><p><strong> Fall #2: Truesdell pinned Pastor following a Double-Arm DDT (15:49)</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>Post-Match Thoughts: This match was definite improvement from the disappointing bout of the week before. As was the case with Pastor, this match was extremely competitive and kept the fans glued to their seats. Though the only falls in the match were scored by me, this match really had the feel it could go either way. The match clinching fall would come in the form of me whipping Pastor into the corner and immediately following up with a Spear! As she stumbled out I delivered my signature Double-Arm DDT and like that the match was over!</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Winner: Truesdell Adams</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: ***</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> XP Earnings (Including Bonus): 105</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p>

Ugh.... FML! I have to buy a new battery for my laptop ASAP, this is unacceptable! The game was in the middle of processing a turn when my computer abruptly shut off; I tend to forget how short my battery life has become over the past few months. After attaching the charger and booting it back up, I start WreSpi3 and load my game to see this... UGH:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2v3sg9u.jpg

Game recovery doesn't help since I hadn't made a back-up. This dynasty is prematurely cut short. :( Maybe I can start again, just editing the database abit to pick up where I left off? Hmm..

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rone Rivendale" data-cite="Rone Rivendale" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37122" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ouch! I've been reading since you started but never made a comment. I'm sorry this happened to you. At least you aren't years into it yet.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Years or not, I'm still bummed that this has happened to this playthrough. Strongly thinking about starting back up, with myself already in the database with the same stats as before and starting in the same month I was last in. Trying to justify notching my popularity in Mexico though, I was planning to do the Rise To The Occasion storyline which would've bumped me to Indy Regular... Adding Yolanda Diaz to the database doesn't sound like a bad idea either, I could just give her slightly higher stats and possibly bump her popularity even; I really want to keep the roleplay rivalry going.</p><p> </p><p> Or I could just start with a completely different character, possibly even fiddle with an imported Real World database and try to start something from there. Decisions, decisions.</p>

Archived