random matches??

Am I the only one that thinks that random matches makes this game boring? I'm not getting hired just doing random match with non companie... I miss seeing cards with wrestlers..

and WTH is up with "Generated Wrestler #34".... those name sucks...

Well if you're playing a mod, then - as Lucian said - you'll need to check that the mod has a correctly set up Wrestler Names database. If not, import the Cornellverse one.

They only get those names if there aren't any to choose from in the database that fit their nationality/culture (because, as annoying as "Generated Wrestler #53" is, it's marginally better than "Run Time Error 3021 - No current record" ;)).

Am I the only one that thinks that random matches makes this game boring? I'm not getting hired just doing random match with non companie... I miss seeing cards with wrestlers..

You won't get hired that way. You get employment offers via the Employment screen, as stated at the end of every month.

"Generated Wrestler" is the name used if no other name is possible - it is not a bug, it simply sounds like you are using a database that doesn't have any names at all in the Wrestler Names section. The game can only work with the data you give it.

Archived