Move Sets

Maybe this was talked about somewhere else but I looked around and didn't see anything about it. I noticed the default database has 193 I believe it is move sets which is drastically down from 341 I think it is in WS2. One of the biggest selling points of a new WS game for me was more move sets. Is there any talk of adding more move sets in the future? As it stands now about 11 percent of the workers in the game have their own move sets to where atleast with WS2 the database still covered about 30 percent of the roster. Just for me personally its a lot more fun to play as a character who has a moveset that feels like his with finishers and trademarks. So is there a reason the moveset number dropped? And I guess another question would be are there any definitive plans for more movesets down the road?

<p>I have a question for you Adam. If I wanted to have a character of mine trademark a lucha piledriver as a finisher, what sort of style would he have to use?</p><p> </p><p>

See I've noticed that certain styles can use some moves, but not others. Rather then experimenting with each style to see which moves are where, I figured I'd just ask you.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37192" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone can use it as long as they have the appropriate skill levels - Culture and Category are only used when auto generating move sets. Style is never used.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh okay, and what are the appropriate skill levels for the lucha piledriver?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="VBigB" data-cite="VBigB" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37192" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>From the editor:<p> </p><p> Lucha Piledriver</p><p> </p><p> Stength 150</p><p> Grappling 150</p><p> Min Size Midget</p><p> Max Size Giant</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks.</p>

Archived