(Road To Glory) The Legend of Jimmy Razor

Jimmy "The" Razor

Hometown: Providence, Rhode Island

Kayfabe Hometown: Manhattan, New York

Height: 5'10

Weight: 205 Pounds

Theme Music: "Bullet Dance" by Daisuke Ishiwatari

Finishing Moves: Switchblade Kiss (Enzuigiri), Rainbow Bridge (Bridging Butterfly Suplex), Rainbow DDT (Butterfly DDT), Rainbow Bomb (Butterfly Powerbomb), Double Rainbow (Tornado Butterfly DDT to Rainbow Bridge), Double Rainbow II (Tornado Butterfly DDT to Rainbow DDT), Double Rainbow Deluxe (Tornado Butterfly DDT to Rainbow Bomb), Requiem Orchestra (Superkick to kneeling opponent), Crisis Cradle (Omoplata Crucifix Pin), Infinite Crisis (Octopus Hold Flipped Into A Crucifix Pin), Sonnenblum (Spinning Toe Hold Cloverleaf), Sonnenblum Deluxe (Spinning Toe Hold Deathlock STF), Papercut (Cutter), Double Edge Press (Corkscrew Shooting Star), A Lesson In Magic (Shining Astro Scissors), Figure Seven (Sharpsooter/Triangle Hold combo), Sweet Sorrow (Suplex into Reverse STO), Karma Code Alpha (Osaka Street Cutter lift into Shiranui), Karma Code Omega (Shiranui into Osaka Street Cutter), Skyfall (Top Rope X-Factor), Schrodinger's Cat Is Dead (Backslide Flipped Into An X-Factor), Deadliest Catch (Fisherman Lift Powerbomb), Night At The Opera (Back Roll Into O'Connor Roll), Manhattan Surfboard (Chair-assisted Knee Drop), Manhattan Project (Top Rope Inverted Atomic Drop)

And his alter ego...

Murder Dragon

Hometown: Lands Uncharted By Man

Theme Music: "Awakening The Chaos" by Daisuke Ishiwatari

Finishers: Switchblade Kiss (Enzuigiri), Blooming Murder (Shining DDT), Neo Tokyo Explosion (Flying DDT), Innocent Sin (CHIKARA Special), Eternal Punishment (Inverted CHIKARA Special), Stand Alone Complex (High Speed Legsweep Bomb), Individual Eleven (Top Rope Legsweep Bomb), Laughing Man (Snapmare Flipped Into A Brainbuster), Bullet Rebuttal (Busaiku Knee To A Seated Opponent), Calamity Trigger (Go 2 Sleep), Continuum Shift(Swinging Reverse STO), Kusanagi (Wheelbarrow DDT Setup Rolled To A Mounted Kimura), Rune Blade (Spinning Knife Edge Chop), Dead Drop Spike (Snapmare Driver), Golden Spike (Headlock Driver), Hangman's Noose (Facedown Half Nelson Flipped Into A Bridge), Hangman's Fracture (Top Rope Hangman's Neckbreaker), Fleeting Fame (Stomping Bulldog), Food For Throught (Inverted Sole Food), Moonrise (Inverted Falcon Arrow), Crooked Arrow (Hammerlock Falcon Arrow), Animal Crackers (Cutter Onto The Top Turnbuckle), Sharknado (Discus Chair Shot), Just Claws (Clawhold Reverse STO), Spiderweb Lock (Tarantula)

Starting Stats:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3807/c0y5.png

Next- A look into Jimmy's first promotion, Project: NEXT

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>JIMMY RAZOR'S FIRST PROMOTION</p><p>

Project: New England Xtreme Turmoil</p><p>

Based in New England USA</p><p>

Product: Key Modern, Heavy Cult and Hardcore, Medium Risque and Daredevil, No Face/Heel Divide</p><p> </p><p>

Roster Overview:</p><p>

Bizarro- Women's- Clown</p><p>

Bradley Blaze- Lower Midcard- Cowboy</p><p>

Brimstone- Main Eventer- Pyromaniac</p><p>

Jimmy The Razor- Upper Midcard- Thrill Seeker</p><p>

JOJI- Upper Midcarder- Stoner</p><p>

Lily Snyder- Women's- Tomboy</p><p>

Magwitch- Main Eventer- Clown</p><p>

Mercy Micheals- Midcarder- Maniac</p><p>

Paranoia- Upper Midcard- Insomniac</p><p>

Rex Reeves- Main Eventer- Loner</p><p>

The Silencer- Midcarder- Armed Forces</p><p>

Zachary Inc- Midcarder- That 80s Guy</p><p> </p><p>

Carl Batch- Manager- Pimp</p><p>

Kurt Lovenkrantz- Referee- Staff Member</p><p>

Samuel Curran- Announcer- Staff Member</p><p>

Roger Rogers- Road Agent & Color- Staff Member</p><p> </p><p>

Titles: Project NEXT World Championship- Vacant</p><p>

Project NEXT Women's Championship- Vacant</p><p> </p><p>

Franchise Players:</p><p>

1- Magwitch</p><p>

2- Rex Reeves</p><p>

3- Brimstone</p><p> </p><p>

Hot Prospects:</p><p>

1- Lily Snyder</p><p>

2- Bradley Blaze</p><p>

3- Zachary Inc</p><p>

4- Mercy Micheals</p><p>

5- Bizarro</p><p> </p><p>

Ring Generals:</p><p>

None</p><p> </p><p>

Show Stoppers:</p><p>

None</p><p> </p><p>

NOTE- I'll be doing reviews by the year, pointing out Jimmy's goings-on while also reporting other significant activities like title changes, hirings/firings, etc, and a top ten of matches for the promotion, as well as the fortune roll given by Derek B in the Road To Glory rules thread.</p><p> </p><p>

ALSO NOTE- I intend on staying with Project NEXT for <em>at least</em> the first year. After which, if there's a job opening I qualify for, I'll call for people to vote if I should apply for the job or not. There will be kept open for 24 hours.</p>

<p>(NOTE- Okay, change of plans. I'm going to do show-by-show recaps for the time being, but I'll still be doing end-of-year reports as well. Don't expect detail though. I'm also doing pre-show "promo training" segments, where Carl Batch is doing promos with other characters Not Rated to help their entertainment skills.)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Project NEXT Presents: Violence Is Golden</strong></p><p>

Saturday Wk 4 March 2013</p><p>

Held at Biker Hall, Attendance: 11</p><p>

1. The Silencer cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Bradley Blaze.</p><p>

2. In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, The Silencer defeated Bradley Blaze in 5:43 by pinfall with a Drop Zone.</p><p>

3. JOJI cuts a backstage promo.</p><p>

4. In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Magwitch and Bizarro defeated JOJI and Lily Snyder in 7:34 when Magwitch defeated JOJI by pinfall with a Stump Piledriver.</p><p>

5. Jimmy The Razor cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Paranoia.</p><p>

6. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Jimmy The Razor defeated Paranoia in 9:16 by pinfall with a Crisis Cradle.</p><p>

7. Carl Batch had an interview hyping the upcoming singles match between his client Zachary Inc and Mercy Michaels.</p><p>

8. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Zachary Inc defeated Mercy Michaels in 7:35 by pinfall with a Credit Crunch.</p><p>

9. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Rex Reeves defeated Brimstone in 9:54 by pinfall with a Flying Headbutt.</p><p>

10. Brimstone cuts a promo about Rex Reeves.</p><p>

11. In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Rex Reeves won a battle royal in 14:28. The other members of the 'final four' were Jimmy The Razor, Magwitch and Brimstone, with Jimmy The Razor being the final elimination. Magwitch got the most eliminations over the course of the match. Rex Reeves wins the Project NEXT World title. </p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating: E-</p><p>

Jimmy Razor Speech: Carl Batch Told Awesome, Paranoia Insulted, Lily Snyder Praised</p>

<p><strong>Project NEXT: Barbed Wire Wars</strong></p><p>

Saturday Week 4 2013</p><p>

From Biker's Paradise, Attendance: 8</p><p> </p><p>

1. Mercy Michaels cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with The Silencer.</p><p>

2. In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, The Silencer defeated Mercy Michaels in 6:24 by pinfall with a Drop Zone.</p><p>

3. Lily Snyder cuts a promo hyping up her upcoming match with Bizarro.</p><p>

4. In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Lily Snyder defeated Bizarro in 7:24 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Suplex. Lily Snyder wins the Project NEXT Women's title. </p><p>

5. Brimstone cuts a backstage promo.</p><p>

6. In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Paranoia and JOJI defeated Bradley Blaze and Brimstone in 8:02 when JOJI defeated Bradley Blaze by pinfall with a Joji Miracle Explosion.</p><p>

7. Rex Reeves cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Magwitch.</p><p>

8. In a terrible match that had some truly awful wrestling, Rex Reeves defeated Magwitch in a Barbed Wire Tables match in 12:18 when Magwitch was put through a table. Rex Reeves makes defence number 1 of his Project NEXT World title. </p><p>

9. Rex Reeves is celebrating his victory in the ring. Brimstone runs in and attacks, beating Reeves down into the mat.</p><p>

10. Jimmy The Razor cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Zachary Inc.</p><p>

11. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Jimmy The Razor defeated Zachary Inc in a No Ropes Barbed Wire match in 10:26 by submission with a Sonnenblume.</p><p> </p><p>

Grade: F</p><p>

Speech: Zachary Inc Repeatedly Insulted, Rex Reeves Told Could Do Better, Carl Batch Told He's Awesome</p><p> </p><p>

Brimstone Injured: Drummer's Elbow- Will be back for next show</p><p>

Bizarro Released, Killer Kass hired.</p>

<p>Carl Batch, despite being the owner of the company, decided to work FCW instead... thought that was changed in TEW2013...</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Project NEXT 'MERICA</strong></p><p>

Featuring<em><strong> LIVE MUSIC!</strong></em></p><p>

Friday Wk 2 July 2013 </p><p>

Live at Biker's Paradise, Attendance 8</p><p> </p><p>

1. Mercy Michaels cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Magwitch.</p><p>

2. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Magwitch defeated Mercy Michaels in 8:42 by pinfall with a Stump Piledriver.</p><p>

3. Killer Kass cuts a promo hyping up her upcoming match with Lily Snyder.</p><p>

4. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Lily Snyder defeated Killer Kass in 7:16 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Suplex. Lily Snyder makes defence number 1 of her Project NEXT Women's title. </p><p>

5. Bradley Blaze cuts a backstage promo.</p><p>

6. In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Bradley Blaze and JOJI defeated The Silencer and Zachary Inc in 7:59 when Bradley Blaze defeated Zachary Inc by pinfall with a Dallas Drop.</p><p>

7. Paranoia cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Brimstone.</p><p>

8. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Brimstone defeated Paranoia in 11:21 by pinfall with an Ashes To Ashes.</p><p>

9. Rex Reeves finds Brimstone backstage, and beats him up to gain a measure of revenge.</p><p>

10. Jimmy The Razor cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Rex Reeves.</p><p>

11. Special musical guest, local garage prog rock band "Destiny Speaks The Name Of Destiny" plays their song "Washington Across The Delaware, Sword In Hand"</p><p>

12. In a terrible match that had some truly awful wrestling, Jimmy The Razor defeated Rex Reeves in 11:47 by pinfall with a Double Edge Press. Jimmy The Razor wins the Project NEXT World title. </p><p> </p><p>

Grade: F+</p><p>

Speeches: Rex Revees praised, Magwitch insulted (because he refused to lose), Bradley Blaze complimented</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="OctoberRaven" data-cite="OctoberRaven" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37229" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Carl Batch, despite being the owner of the company, decided to work FCW instead... thought that was changed in TEW2013...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think that was only for larger companies. Same way you can hire Sam Keith if you're IPW or NYCW.</p>

<p>Between Shows Update From Jimmy Razor Himself:</p><p> </p><p>

Man, our company is doing awesome so far. I mean, sure our matches haven't been the best (blame the people I have to work with. I mean, they can't sell <em>any</em> of my finishers at all), but the crowd loves it!</p><p> </p><p>

Killer Kass was a one-off of course, there's some new women's talent coming in... but I can't say who now. Carl Batch, the bossman, told me I can't...</p><p> </p><p>

Speaking of, not only does he want me not to be the main event of our next show (BUT I'M THE CHAMPION CARL WTF), but he's also trying to add more... I feel dirty saying this... "Sports Entertainment" into the company. 'Hardcore's not drawing' he says. 'Look at PWC, they're already going bankrupt'.</p><p> </p><p>

Whatevs. I convinced him to take a more high spot based approach and keep our cutting-edge mature content. Sports Entertainment though, how lame. He wants regular feuds too... I figure we're the most charismatic guys in the roster, so his boy Zachary chases me for the belt (While I convince Zach to go with this deathmatch idea I got). Brimstone and Rex already have a rivalry, so we're going with that. And um. I dunno. Mercy Michaels and Bradley Blaze are both rednecks, we'll have them fight over who is the bigger redneck or something.</p><p> </p><p>

Whatevs. Batch is such a sellout. I thought, he'd be cool, I mean, he worked with DAVE.</p><p> </p><p>

Sigh.</p>

<p><strong>Project NEXT Football is Fake!</strong></p><p>

Saturday Week 4 September 2013</p><p>

Live from Biker's Paradise, Attendance: 17</p><p>

1. Jimmy The Razor comes out without music. "Lily Snyder was supposed to be here tonight to face Eve Grunge... but she decided she was too good for this company decided to work in Japan, knowing full well, in advance, our plans for her. Well guess what Lily? YOU! ARE! FIRED! So tonight, Eve Grunge will face Tamara McFly and their mystery opponent, the winner will be the new Project NEXT Women's champion!"</p><p>

2. The Silencer cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Mercy Michaels.</p><p>

3. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Mercy Michaels defeated The Silencer in 8:30 by pinfall with a Texas DDT.</p><p>

4. Batch and Zachary Inc cut a backstage promo.</p><p>

5. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Rex Reeves, JOJI and Bradley Blaze defeated Brimstone, Paranoia and Zachary Inc in 9:18 when Bradley Blaze defeated Zachary Inc by pinfall with a Dallas Drop.</p><p>

6. Mercy Michaels has a microphone, and proceeds to taunt Bradley Blaze. "Lord have Mercy, Blaze! I haven't seen a more pathetic sack of crap in my life. You call yourself a real cowboy? All I see is a real cowPIE."</p><p>

7. Jimmy The Razor cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Magwitch.</p><p>

8. In a terrible match that had some truly awful wrestling, Jimmy The Razor defeated Magwitch in a Flaming Tables match in 11:56 when Magwitch was put through a table with a Double Edge Press. Jimmy The Razor makes defence number 1 of his Project NEXT World title. </p><p>

9. Tamara McFly cuts a backstage promo.</p><p>

10. Fuyuko Higa makes her arrival to the ring, much to the surprise of the announcers.</p><p>

11. In an extremely poor match, Fuyuko Higa defeated Eve Grunge and Tamara McFly in 14:37; the order of elimination was Eve Grunge first, and then Tamara McFly. Fuyuko Higa wins the Project NEXT Women's title. </p><p> </p><p>

Grade E-</p><p>

Speech: Fuyuko Higa Told Awesome, Tamara McFly Told Awesome, Carl Batch Repeatedly Insulted (Because Sports Entertainment)</p><p> </p><p>

Eve and McFly were one-time appearances. I also really did fire Lily Snyder. We need people committed to the promotion, not Janey-Go-To-Japan-ys.</p>

<p><strong>Project NEXT Boycotted By Alan Moore</strong></p><p>

Saturday Wk 1 November 2013</p><p>

Live at Biker's Paradise, Attendance: 14</p><p>

1. The Silencer cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Zachary Inc.</p><p>

2. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Zachary Inc defeated The Silencer in 7:41 by pinfall with a Credit Crunch.</p><p>

3. Paranoia cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Magwitch.</p><p>

4. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Magwitch defeated Paranoia in 10:17 by pinfall with a Stump Piledriver.</p><p>

5. Brimstone has an interview in which he taunts Rex Reeves.</p><p>

6. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Rex Reeves and Mercy Michaels defeated Brimstone and Bradley Blaze in 10:56 when Rex Reeves defeated Bradley Blaze by pinfall with a Flying Headbutt.</p><p>

7. Brimstone and Rex Reeves are in the ring, arguing. Brimstone finally has enough and attacks him, eventually driving him through a table to make a point. The segment ends with Brimstone standing above the fallen Reeves.</p><p>

8. A video plays hyping Electric Dreamer vs. Fuyuko Higa.</p><p>

9. In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Fuyuko Higa defeated Electric Dreamer in 5:50 by pinfall with a Higa Green Driver. Fuyuko Higa makes defence number 1 of her Project NEXT Women's title. </p><p>

10. Jimmy The Razor cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with JOJI.</p><p>

11. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Jimmy The Razor defeated JOJI in a Light Tubes and Glass Panels Deathmatch match in 11:54 by pinfall with a Rainbow Bridge. Jimmy The Razor makes defence number 2 of his Project NEXT World title. </p><p> </p><p>

Speech: JOJI told could do better, Fuyuko Higa told awesome, Carl Batch insulted</p><p> </p><p>

Brimstone has a knee injury, he'll be healed up in time for our next show.</p><p> </p><p>

Next will be the end of year update.</p>

<p><strong>End of Year 2013</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Power 500 Ranking: N/A</p><p>

End of Year Roll: 34 (Cool +48)</p><p>

Current Roster Status: Main Eventer</p><p>

Skills:</p><p>

<span>http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1862/t82k.png</span></p><p> </p><p>

Project NEXTers in the Power 500:</p><p>

Fuyuko Higa #300</p><p> </p><p>

End of Year Awards:</p><p>

Wrestler of the Year: Duane Stone</p><p>

Company of the Year: North of the Border Pro Wrestling</p><p>

Team of the Year: Steve DeColt and Johnny Bloodstone</p><p>

Match of the Year: Steven DeColt vs Duane Stone</p><p>

Show of the Year: NOTBPW Grappling Glory</p><p>

Youngster of the Year: Greg Gauge</p><p>

Veteran of the Year: Eisaku Kunomasu</p><p>

Female Wrestler of the Year: DEVIL Karube</p><p>

Most Improved Company: Golden Canvas Grappling</p><p>

Indy Wrestler of the Year: Fumihiro Ota</p><p>

Manager of the Year: Phoebe Plumridge</p><p>

Announcer of the Year: Duane Fry</p><p>

Color Commentator of the Year: Emma Chase</p><p>

Referee of theYear: Okura Umeki</p><p> </p><p>

Franchise Players:</p><p>

1. Magwitch</p><p>

2. Jimmy The Razor</p><p>

3. Rex Reeves</p><p> </p><p>

Show Stoppers:</p><p>

1. Fuyuko Higa</p><p> </p><p>

Ring Generals:</p><p>

1. Fuyuko Higa</p><p> </p><p>

Stars Who Retired In 2013:</p><p>

Sam Strong</p><p>

Sadaharu Jimbo</p><p>

Crippler Ray Kingman</p><p>

Land Mass</p><p>

Randall Hopkirk</p><p>

Whistler</p><p>

Alpha Female</p><p> </p><p>

Deaths:</p><p>

Whipper Spencer Marks age 74</p><p>

Danger Kumasaka age 59</p><p> </p><p>

New Companies:</p><p>

PWC</p><p>

L-Ring</p><p> </p><p>

Big 3 Report</p><p> </p><p>

#1 Company SWF (National)</p><p>

World: Steve Frehley</p><p>

North American: Rogue</p><p>

Tag Team: The All-Americans (American Machine and Des Davids)</p><p> </p><p>

#2 Company TCW (National)</p><p>

World: Rocky Golden</p><p>

All Action: Freddy Huggins</p><p>

International: Scout</p><p>

Tag Team: The Advantagers (Joshua Taylor and Danny Fonzarelli)</p><p> </p><p>

#3 USPW (Cult)</p><p>

World: Nicky Champion</p><p>

National: Mick Muscles</p><p>

Television: Dusty Ducont</p><p>

Womens: Melody</p><p>

Tag Team: The Towers of Power (Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore)</p>

<p><strong>Job Opening!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

GSW is looking for a booker. They are Local, #42 in the World.</p><p> </p><p>

Should I take it?</p><p> </p><p>

Vote <strong>Yes</strong> Or <strong>No</strong>. First option to 5 votes, OR whichever has the most votes in 24 hours, wins.</p><p> </p><p>

In case of a tie, my personal vote (which will be a <strong>No</strong>) will break.</p>

<p>That's five then. I'll reveal the results of my application with my next show, as it says it takes a week to for the company to decide.</p><p> </p><p>

Future note: I will only post job openings for promotions I don't want to be in if: 1) They are ranked higher than my current company (GSW is 42, NEXT is 43) and 2) They aren't beyond my Road to Glory-dictated limit.</p>

<p><strong>Project NEXT Top Ten Matches of 2013 (Because I forgot to do this in year end):</strong></p><p>

1. Fuyuko Higa d. Eve Grunge and Tamara McFly at Football Is Fake</p><p>

2. Fuyuko Higa d. Electric Dreamer at Boycotted By Alan Moore</p><p>

3. The Silencer d. Bradley Blaze at Violence Is Golden</p><p>

4. Lily Snyder d. Bizarro at Barbed Wire Wars</p><p>

5. 10-Man Extreme Battle Royal at Violence Is Golden</p><p>

6. The Silencer d. Mercy Micheals at Barbed Wire Wars</p><p>

7. Magwitch and Bizarro d. JOJI and Lily Snyder at Violence is Golden</p><p>

8. Paranoia and JOJI d. Bradley Blaze and Brimstone at Barbed Wire Wars</p><p>

9. Bradley Blade and JOJI d. The Silencer and Zachary Inc at 'MERICA</p><p>

10. Lily Snyder d. Killer Kass at 'MERICA</p><p> </p><p>

Tried to sign up for a job at GSW... but Brother Grimm turned me down for Coyote Dynamite. So I'm still in Sports Entertainment land. I blame Carl Batch for this.</p><p> </p><p>

Fuyuko Higa showed up late for our pre-show meeting. But who cares? She's hot... I mean, she gets lots of heat from the crowd.</p><p> </p><p>

...</p><p> </p><p>

I wonder if she'll have dinner with me?</p><p> </p><p>

You know. As coworkers.</p><p> </p><p>

And then maybe see a movie.</p><p> </p><p>

As coworkers.</p><p> </p><p>

...</p><p> </p><p>

Also, we hired Ed Monton as our road agent now, so he can map out matches for others.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Project NEXT Baby New Year Must Die</strong></p><p>

Saturday Week 1 2014</p><p>

Live at Biker's Paradise, Attendence 8</p><p> </p><p>

1. Mercy Michaels cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Bradley Blaze.</p><p>

2. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Brimstone and Bradley Blaze defeated The Silencer and Mercy Michaels in 7:51 when Brimstone defeated Mercy Michaels by pinfall with an Ashes To Ashes.</p><p>

3. Paranoia cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with JOJI.</p><p>

4. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, JOJI defeated Paranoia in 9:02 by pinfall with a Joji Miracle Explosion.</p><p>

5. Mary Beth Chase cuts a promo hyping up her upcoming match with Fuyuko Higa.</p><p>

6. In an extremely poor match, Fuyuko Higa defeated Mary Beth Chase in 6:10 by pinfall with a Higa Green Driver. Fuyuko Higa makes defence number 2 of her Project NEXT Women's title. </p><p>

7. Carl Batch had an interview hyping the upcoming singles match between his client Zachary Inc and Magwitch.</p><p>

8. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Zachary Inc defeated Magwitch in 7:39 by pinfall with a Credit Crunch after Carl Batch interfered.</p><p>

9. Jimmy The Razor cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Rex Reeves.</p><p>

10. In a terrible match that had some truly awful wrestling, Jimmy The Razor defeated Rex Reeves in 12:13 by submission with a Figure Seven. During the match we also saw Brimstone run in and attack Reeves, and Zachary Inc also attack Razor. Jimmy The Razor makes defence number 3 of his Project NEXT World title. </p><p>

11. Jimmy The Razor challenges Zachary Inc to a match, and in order to get it he says that he'll put his title on the line in the match.</p><p> </p><p>

Speech: Fuyuko Higa told awesome, MBC praised, Carl Batch repeatedly insulted</p>

<p>Fuyuko Higa had been talking on Twitter earlier tonight calling Bonnie Clyde a "cheap prostitute" and the likes, Bonnie Clyde wasn't happy about this and the two almost came to blows.</p><p> </p><p>

Jeez, Bonnie. Take a joke.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Project NEXT Boston Massacre</strong></p><p>

Featuring <strong>LIVE MUSIC</strong> from local "Mafia Metal" band Leave The Connolis.</p><p>

Saturday Week 4 March 2014</p><p>

Live At Biker's Paradise, Attendence 12</p><p> </p><p>

1. We debuted the official intro video for Project NEXT, a highlight reel set to <a href="www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILj-q3fRy-w" rel="">"Snuff" by Slayer</a>.</p><p>

2. Paranoia and Magwitch appear in a movie parody.</p><p>

3. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Paranoia and Magwitch defeated JOJI and The Silencer in 7:53 when Paranoia defeated The Silencer by pinfall with a Freak Out.</p><p>

4. Bonnie Clyde cuts a promo hyping up her upcoming match with Fuyuko Higa.</p><p>

5. In an extremely poor match, Fuyuko Higa defeated Bonnie Clyde in a Flaming Tables match in 6:10 when Bonnie Clyde was put through a table. Fuyuko Higa makes defence number 3 of her Project NEXT Women's title. </p><p>

6. Bradley Blaze cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Mercy Michaels.</p><p>

7. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Mercy Michaels defeated Bradley Blaze in a Texas Bullrope match in 5:56 when Mercy Michaels was the first to touch all the corners.</p><p>

8. Brimstone cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Rex Reeves.</p><p>

9. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Rex Reeves defeated Brimstone in a Boston Massacre match in 9:57 by submission.</p><p>

10. Jimmy The Razor cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Zachary Inc</p><p>

11. In a terrible match that had some truly awful wrestling, Jimmy The Razor defeated Zachary Inc in a Rooftop Deathmatch match in 12:27 when Zachary Inc fell off the roof of Biker's Paradise after Jimmy The Razor hits him with a Switchblade Kiss. Jimmy The Razor makes defence number 4 of his Project NEXT World title. </p><p> </p><p>

Grade: F</p><p>

Fuyuko Higa told Awesome, Bonnie Clyde told Awesome, Carl Batch repeatedly insulted</p><p> </p><p>

Boston Massacre is an I Quit Fans Bring The Weapons match, Rooftop Deathmatch takes place on the roof of the building, only ending when one wrestler is thrown off (We used a dumpster full of pillows in trash bags as a crash pad). </p><p> </p><p>

Time for some new fueds, I think.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm going to do a program with Mercy Micheals. Meanwhile, Carl Batch will try to recruit Rex Reeves as a client. Lastly Magwitch and Brimstone will fued, with The Silencer being involved.</p><p> </p><p>

Oh, and we're going to run shows monthly now.</p>

(The Best: As long as I'm interested and Jimmy is active, until when and if I "win" Road to Glory)

Project NEXT Not Safe For Work

Saturday Week 4 April 2014

Live at Biker's Paradise, Attendence: 12

1. Mercy Michaels comes to the ring and challenges Jimmy The Razor to a match.

2. Bradley Blaze attacks Mercy Michaels in the ring, and leaves him down and out.

3. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Mercy Michaels defeated Bradley Blaze in 6:09 by pinfall with a Texas DDT.

4. The Silencer cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Brimstone.

5. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, The Silencer defeated Brimstone in 8:13 by pinfall with a Drop Zone. During the match we also had Magwitch run in and attack Brimstone.

6. Maria Guest cuts a promo hyping up her upcoming match with Fuyuko Higa.

7. In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Fuyuko Higa defeated Maria Guest in 5:39 by pinfall with a Higa Green Driver. Fuyuko Higa makes defence number 4 of her Project NEXT Women's title.

8. Carl Batch is in the ring, along with Rex Reeves. Batch gives him the chance to join with Batch as an ally.

9. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Rex Reeves and Zachary Inc defeated JOJI and Magwitch in 10:19 when Rex Reeves defeated JOJI by pinfall after using a foreign object.

10. Magwitch is heading back down the aisle after his match. As he reaches the stage he gets attacked by Brimstone, who came out of nowhere. Brimstone proceeds to powerbomb Magwitch right off the stage, through a table and onto a bunch of equipment. As Brimstone looks on smiling, Magwitch is stretchered out with a neck brace on.

11. Jimmy The Razor cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Paranoia.

12. In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Jimmy The Razor defeated Paranoia in 12:10 by pinfall with a Switchblade Kiss. Jimmy The Razor makes defence number 5 of his Project NEXT World title.

Grade: F+

Speech: Fuyuko Higa told awesome, Maria Guest told awesome, Carl Batch repeatedly insulted.

Rex Reeves broke his toe. No big deal, though.

------

A WILD NEW PROMOTION APPEARS!

Rocky Mountain Wrestling has opened up. It's unranked but has higher pop than than Project NEXT so I'm assuming it'll be more highly ranked.

Should Jimmy Razor apply? Same rules as before, vote YES or NO. First to five or most votes in 24 hours wins. If there's a tie by the deadline, my personal vote (which will be a NO) will win.

Archived