It's been awhile since I did one of these but inspiration reared it's head and so I thought why not. The first show isnt quite where I want it to be aesthetically, but for me it was more important to get the first Raw written and get over the hump. Hope it's not too horrible.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>WWE 2K14</p><p> </p><p>

2013 had been an up and down year for the WWE. A year of transition as Vince McMahon began to scale back and allow his daughter and son-in-law to run the company more and more and take a prominent role on television as the ‘Authority’.</p><p> </p><p>

The year also saw Randy Orton finally enshrined as the sole world champion in the company after a decade with two of them. CM Punk cemented as a main eventer, the rise of the Shield as a formidable force and three stud future stars. It proved the world wouldn’t end if John Cena was on the shelf and it showed Daniel Bryan was so over with the audience that “Yes!” finally supplanted “What?” as the go-to choice for fan rebuttals.</p><p> </p><p>

2014 is a year with great promise, but also great risk. The WWE Network will debut and will revolutionize the pay per view concept; however it remains a huge gamble. Pay Per View, buys and television ratings aren’t what they used to be. Can the world leader in Sports Entertainment overcome its reorganizational challenges and find its stride again or is this the beginning of the end for McMahon’s empire?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Champions:</p><p>

WWE World Heavyweight Champion---Randy Orton</p><p>

WWE World Tag Team Champions---Golddust and Cody Rhodes</p><p>

WWE Intercontinental Champion-----Big E Langston</p><p>

WWE United States Champion-----Dean Ambrose</p><p>

WWE Divas Champion---A.J. Lee</p>

<p><span>http://www.pwtorch.com/PWTorchGraphics/PWTorchLogo2012v11_275.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>USA Network to WWE: Two (Hours) is Enough.</strong></p><p>

-As WWE and NBC Universal work out a new series of contracts for RAW and Smackdown, word is breaking that beginning in January RAW will return to a two hour format. Sagging ratings and a sense that the company’s product may be too watered down with TV time fillers are the main reasons for the change. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Stars Slated to Return by End of Month</strong></p><p>

-Sheamus and Christian are both expected to return to in ring competition by the end of the month. While not a lock for appearances at the Royal Rumble it may not be wise to count them out.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Familiar Faces May Be Returning</strong></p><p>

-Sources backstage say the return of some familiar faces are in store for the fans but instead of the usual short term cameo, it’s said there may be long term plans in place</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://norkumbia.mex.tl/imagesnew2/0/0/0/1/0/7/0/3/5/3/Raw_logo_branding%5B1%5D.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The show opens with the usual video montage and shots of the crowd</p><p> </p><p>

--------------------------------</p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MuaUnGofX_E?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p>

The WWE World Heavyweight Champion makes his way down the aisle picking up a microphone on his way.</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> During this time of year most of you idiots make resolutions. You tell yourself that you’ll lose weight or stop smoking or be happy in life. My resolution is to never lose this World Heavyweight Championship. The difference between me and all of you losers is that three hundred and sixty five days from now you’ll be fatter, closer to lung cancer, and just as miserable in your pathetic lives as you are now. I on the other hand will still be the WWE World Heavyweight because I am the best this company…and this industry has ever seen. As a matter of fact….</p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9y5UCCM0VM4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p>

CM Punk walks out onto the stage, microphone in hand.</p><p> </p><p>

Punk> Did I just hear the word best come out of your mouth? I know I had to be hearing things because in case you’ve missed a little well known tidbit, you’re looking at the best in the world. Now you have that title and I respect that. I know how hard it is to keep it because there’s a number next to my name in the record books that says 434. But Randy let’s get one thing clear. You hold that belt because I haven’t been given the opportunity to take it from you. But I have an idea. Let’s give these folks what is, as your caretakers say, best for business. I say you and me in that ring tonight for that title and we’ll see who’s the best.</p><p> </p><p>

The fans cheer at the idea but Orton is quick to silence them.</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> Your massively inflated ego may think you deserve a shot at this title but I don’t and my opinion is what matters around here. So a match tonight? No, I don’t have any matches tonight. I’ll defend this when I want and where I want. </p><p> </p><p>

Punk> Okay then. If you won’t wrestle me, you’re just gonna have to fight me.</p><p> </p><p>

Punk rushes down the aisle and slides into the ring. He and Orton trade punches but when Punk gets Orton up on his shoulders for a GTS, Orton slips out the back door and slides out of the ring in a hurry. As we go to break, Orton signals that it won’t be that easy.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Intercontinental Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

Big E Langston © vs Damien Sandow</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Langston is a man on a mission from the opening bell, overpowering Sandow. The fight goes to the outside where Sandow uses underhanded means to gain an advantage but the champion rebounds and catches Sandow with a powerslam. That’s the setup for his Big Ending. It’s academic from there.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall and still WWE Intercontinental Champion: Big E Langston</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Triple H and his wife Stephanie McMahon are in their office when Randy Orton barges in.</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> Did you see that? How mentally disturbed does CM Punk have to be to think he can tell me when I’m defending this title?</p><p> </p><p>

Stephanie> Funny you should mention that because we were going to talk to you about your match tonight.</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> I don’t have a match.</p><p> </p><p>

Stephanie> Actually you do.</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> Actually I’ll do whatever the he…</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Randy! Calm down. You do have a match tonight but it’s not CM Punk. I agree with you, he doesn’t deserve it. Tonight you’re going to be in the main event defending your title against Rey Mysterio. And before you start in again on you decide this and you decide that….that’s our job. </p><p> </p><p>

Stephanie > And your job is to go out there and be the face of this company.</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> What would I do without friends like you?</p><p> </p><p>

He walks out, and the Authority exchange a glance and a grin.</p><p> </p><p>

The camera finds the Real Americans and Zeb Coulter in the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

Coulter> Tonight we’ll have the privilege of teaming with another fine American in Brodus Clay against a group of people who’s immigration credentials may be questionable but what isn’t questionable…what is beyond doubt is that the men in the ring with me are not only real Americans they’re what this country was built around. Later tonight there is a match for the number one contenders for the tag titles. We should have been rightfully in that mix but here tonight we declare that it doesn’t matter who wins that match because sooner or later the purity of our beliefs and our actions will have those belts around the waists of the Real Americans. So please, stand, and in a loud and clear voice, repeat after me. We…the People!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>R-Truth, Xavier Woods, & Sweet T vs Antonio Cesaro, Jack Swagger, & Brodus Clay</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Each man gets a short period of offense but it’s the Real Americans who control most of the match but Clay is clamoring to get in versus Woods especially. He gets his wish but as they say, be careful what you ask for. When Clay misses an avalanche in the corner, Woods rolls him up with a flash schoolboy for the 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winnesr by Pinfall: R-Truth, Xavier Woods, & Sweet T </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Brodus Clay is enraged at losing the match and as his opponents celebrate on the other end of the ring he rushes Woods in the corner. Woods narrowly avoids the big splash but Naomi isn’t so lucky. She crumples to the ground and is immediately attended to by ringside physicians. Clay even seems shocked, with people shouting at him about hurting her. As we go to break, they’re continuing to work on her.</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage a tripoded camera is turned on revealing the members of the Shield</p><p> </p><p>

Rollins>The scales of justice have been unbalanced for far too long. Tonight, the Shield becomes the number one contenders for the belts.</p><p> </p><p>

Reigns> And after the Royal Rumble, the World Tag Team Championships will be back where they belong, around our waists. </p><p> </p><p>

Ambrose>it’ll be good for all of us to finally have something to brag about again. </p><p> </p><p>

Reigns and Rollins exchange a glance as the video ends.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Divas Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

A.J. Lee © w/Tamina vs Rosa Mendes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A.J. controls the majority of the match with Rosa getting very limited offense in. It doesn’t help that every time she finds some momentum Tamina helps take it away. Rosa’s misery ends when A.J. applies the Black Widow and she quickly taps out.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Submission and still WWE Divas Champion: A.J. Lee</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Tamina rolls Rosa out of the ring with her boot as A.J. takes the microphone.</p><p> </p><p>

A.J.> You know I’m on the verge of setting a record with this belt. I’m an inch away from holding it longer than any Diva in history. I’ll be the first to give credit where it’s due..to myself. You should expect nothing less than myself at the top of the record book and at the top of the food chain because I am the most dominant Diva in WWE history. Don’t believe me? Ask the Bellas. Ask Natalya. Hell, ask Rosa down there on the floor. I’m the pinnacle of Diva evolution to the point where there is no challenge. There is no next hill to climb. I mean…think about it. When they announce the first 2014 Hall of Fame inductee tonight, it might as well be me.</p><p> </p><p>

She drops the microphone, does a lap skipping around the ring then heads out with Tamina in tow. </p><p> </p><p>

Following the commercial break, a familiar face is on the Titantron.</p><p> </p><p>

Heyman> Ladies and gentlemen, my name….is Paul Heyman. I figure that I should introduce myself to you because it’s been a little while since you’ve seen me. But I am happy to report that I am fully healed from the vicious and psychotic actions of CM Punk at Hell in a Cell. The doctors go on to say that I am a modern miracle of science to have withstood such an assault and still be standing today. Do you want to know my secret? It’s called hatred. I learned long ago that hate is a motivator, hate is a power source. You can tap into it and do remarkable things. Violent things. Horrible things. If you thought you saw the last of me, you’re wrong. And if you thought you’ve seen the last of the baddest man on the planet, Brock….Lesnar, you’re wrong again. The beast incarnate is awaking from his slumber very soon and he’s hungry. Every single of one you cheered when I was on top of that cell. Every one of you LAUGHED at me when I was writhing in pain. Well we’re going to see who’s laughing in 2014 when my client, Brock Lesnar, rips and tears and destroys everyone and everything in his way and you know who’s to blame? All of you. Do you know what the best part is? There is nothing any of you can do to stop it.</p><p> </p><p>

John Cena is in his locker room when Daniel Bryan enters. Following a quick handshake, Bryan gets down to business.</p><p>

Bryan> John, I hate to bother you but I need a favor.</p><p> </p><p>

Cena> What’s up?</p><p> </p><p>

Bryan> On Smackdown, I apparently am going to be in a tag match versus the Wyatts. </p><p> </p><p>

Cena> And you may be in the market for someone to help you…deprogram those brainwashed sheep-faced maniacs? </p><p> </p><p>

Bryan> Something like that.</p><p> </p><p>

Cena> Sounds like fun. </p><p> </p><p>

The two shake hands again and Bryan exits.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler</strong></p><p> </p><p>

An evenly paced match with both men getting in solid offensive sets. Miz did his best to get Ziggler into the Figure Four but Ziggler always managed to get to the ropes or avoid it. Growing more frustrated the Miz takes exception to a two count he believed was a three, giving Ziggler the chance to sneak in with a Zig Zag and hook the leg for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: Dolph Ziggler</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Wyatt family are grouped backstage.</p><p> </p><p>

Wyatt> This Friday night it all ends for you Daniel. We have given chance after chance to accept your fate and give in to the better part of your nature but you just can’t help resist the draw of the light can you? And now you’ve sought help from John Cena. Mr. Cena, we really haven’t gotten a chance to meet yet my name is Bray Wyatt. This is Luke Harper and Erick Rowan. This fight has nothing to do with you and far be it from me to harm an innocent bystander in our search for truth. So I have some advice for you Mr. Cena….John, if I may. Let Daniel fight his own battles and save his own soul…or you might find that you’ve lost your own in the process.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H and Kane are in his office watching the monitor. </p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> You know those Wyatt’s are really growing on me. </p><p> </p><p>

Kane> I know what you mean.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> It takes a demented monster to appreciate another, right?</p><p> </p><p>

Kane gives him a glance.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Sorry, couldn’t help myself there but it gives me a thought. I think next week we’ll see a first ever handicap lumberjack match. With CM Punk in one corner and all the Wyatts in the other. </p><p> </p><p>

Kane> Now that…is whats best for business.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#1 Contenders for WWE World Tag Team Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins w/Dean Ambrose vs The Usos</strong></p><p>

A solid match which saw the teams trade the momentum back and forth. When the Shield finds itself on the ropes its Ambrose who trips Jey Uso. When Uso turns to face him, it allows Roman Reigns to get the tag from Rollins and hit the ropes to hit a spear for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by Pinfall: Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A video plays announcing the first inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2014.</p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vGBIZTLR5rk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p>

It is with great pride that we induct the Macho Man Randy Savage into the WWE Hall of Fame.</p><p> </p><p>

A graphic is shown to alert the audience that the main event is right after the break. Randy Orton defends his WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Rey Mysterio!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE World Heavyweight Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

Randy Orton © vs Rey Mysterio</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Mysterio gives Orton everything he’s got from the opening bell, putting the champ down for more than one two count. After they trade the match back and forth for awhile, Orton dodges a 619 to catch Mysterio on the apron to deliver a DDT. From there Orton stalks his prey before hitting an RKO. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall and still WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Orton isn’t done and continues to attack. As Mysterio tries to clear the cobwebs Orton lines up to punt him when CM Punk runs down the aisle sending Orton from the ring. Punk yells for Orton to come back in and fight him but Orton backs off. The two stare each other down as the show goes off the air.</p>

http://allthingsd.com/files/2011/06/WWE-Smackdown.jpeg

Known Matches

*CM Punk vs Alberto Del Rio

*Dean Ambrose vs Kofi Kingston for the WWE US Championship

*Golddust and Cody Rhodes vs Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater for the WWE World Tag Team Championship

*Daniel Bryan and John Cena vs Luke Harper and Erick Rowan

<p><iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zVdKQoAzvRA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p>

---------------</p><p> </p><p>

The show opens with the announcers saying they have video of a vicious assault which happened moments before the show began. </p><p> </p><p>

John Cena is arriving at the building, towing his wheeled suitcase behind him. When he’s almost into the arena the Wyatt Family ambushes him. He tries to fight them off but the numbers are too great. Bray Wyatt sends Cena’s head bouncing off a parked car’s hood and they leave him laying. </p><p> </p><p>

The announcers say Cena’s status for tonight’s big tag match is uncertain.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE World Tag Team Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

Golddust and Cody Rhodes © vs Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Champs show why they have the gold around their waists controlling the match through most of the contest. Cody gets cornered in the enemy corner for a bit but he makes the hot tag to his brother and it’s all over from there.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by Pinfall and still WWE World Tag Team Champions: Golddust and Cody Rhodes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

As the champs are taking a moment to celebrate their title defense the Shield comes down through the crowd. The brothers are back to back and for a moment hold their own, but the three members of the Shield overpowers them, leaving them both on the ground. Then one at a time, they deliver their patented triple power bomb. As the show goes to break, the Shield are standing over the World Tag Team Champions. </p><p> </p><p>

Backstage, the Authority are in their office.</p><p> </p><p>

Stephanie> Well that’s just great. What are we going to do if Cena isn’t cleared?</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> What do you mean? If he can’t go, then it’s the Wyatts versus Bryan.</p><p> </p><p>

Stephanie> Hunter, I don’t know if it’s best for the WWE Universe to have his career ended tonight.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Should I go ahead and cancel that match on RAW with CM Punk then?</p><p> </p><p>

Stephanie> (hesitating) Well…maybe you’re right.</p><p> </p><p>

They both share a smile.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tyson Kydd and Justin Gabriel vs Curtis Axel and Ryback</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Ryback’s power is on display from the beginning as he bullies both of his opponents, enjoying their inability to hurt him but he gets shut up but to the surprise of most, Kydd and Gabriel put on a show and have the former Heyman Guys on their heels until Gabriel accidentally hits a missile dropkick on Kydd when Axel rolls out of the way. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by Pinfall: Curtis Axel and Ryback</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Gabriel helps Kydd up, apologizing for the mistaken dropkick and they leave the ring. But as soon as Gabriel is one step ahead of him, Kydd nails him from behind. Before he knows what’s happening, Kydd runs Gabriel’s head into the ringpost, leaving him on the ground and he leaves the ring on his own to the crowd’s boos.</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage, Brie Bella is walking down the corridor when she turns the corner and nearly runs into Bray Wyatt.</p><p> </p><p>

Wyatt> Brie, I know I may be the last man you want to see but I want you to know from my heart that what happens tonight is not something I enjoy. I wanted Daniel to see the light but he chose otherwise. And now all he gets is the darkness and he is solely to blame for that.</p><p> </p><p>

She appears shocked for a moment, then a flash of anger crosses her face and she slaps him soundly. He holds his cheek but then just smiles. She quickly leaves the area.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CM Punk vs Alberto Del Rio</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Great matchup between these two. Trading momentum and offense back and forth. Del Rio tries in vain to get the arm breaker on Punk and the one time he almost does, Punk rolls and contorts to get out of it and set up the Go To Sleep.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: CM Punk</strong></p><p> </p><p>

When we return from break Triple H is in his office when CM Punk barges in.</p><p> </p><p>

Punk> I passed your test tonight and on Monday I’ll deal with all the Wyatts on my own. But I’m here to look you in the face, man to man, and see if you’ll accept a challenge from me.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> I’m listening.</p><p> </p><p>

Punk> I want you to know I don’t hold any of this against you. Its your nature to be this way. That’d be like resenting a scorpion when it stings you. That’s just what you do. But what I do, is I make people go to sleep and I win Championships so here is my challenge Mr. C.O.O. When I defeat all three members of the Wyatt family on Monday Night Raw you put me in the ring with your golden boy WWE World Heavyweight Champion at the Royal Rumble and you let him stand up like a man, on his own. If he can beat me like I man I have no complaints. But I need to warn you. When, not if, but when I beat him, I’m going to be your worst nightmare.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Punk, if you win that match I’ll give you your title shot. No strings attached.</p><p> </p><p>

Punk> (grinning) I know you’re up to something but it doesn’t matter because nobody can stop me. Not you or your ditzy wife of your hand picked paper champion. </p><p> </p><p>

Before Triple H can respond a referee busts into the office saying for him to come quick. Triple H and Punk leave and find the Big Show unconscious on the cement floor. Both men look at each other, then back to the fallen giant as officials attend to him.</p><p> </p><p>

A graphic is shown to remind the audience of the stakes of next week’s handicap lumberjack match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tamina w/AJ Lee vs Alicia Fox</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Pure squash match. Alicia has no answer for Tamina’s power and its evident through the short match which ends with a Superfly Splash from the top rope.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: Tamina</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Tamina and AJ are toying with Alicia when Natalya comes running down for the save. She ducks a punch from Tamina and sends her to the floor with a standing dropkick. AJ senses the tide has turned and quickly makes her exit.</p><p> </p><p>

Back in the Authority’s office they’re in the midst of berating Smackdown GM </p><p>

Vickie Guererro.</p><p> </p><p>

Stephanie>What kind of show are you running? You have someone running around knocking out seven foot tall, five hundred pound men!</p><p> </p><p>

Vickie>I don’t know who did it but I’m going to find out.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> You’re going to find out? No, what you’re going to do is get with the program and start exercising a little control on this locker room, got it?</p><p> </p><p>

Vickie>Yes Sir.</p><p> </p><p>

Stephanie> Now get out of here and do your job!</p><p> </p><p>

Vickie leaves quickly, while Triple H and Stephanie continue to look agitated </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE United States Championship</strong></p><p><strong>

Dean Ambrose © vs Kofi Kingston</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Evenly paced match through most of the contest. Kingston is building momentum and looking to hit Trouble in Paradise but Ambrose ducks out of the way and the referee takes the hit. Roman Reigns hops the barricade and when Kofi turns around he catches a spear. Ambrose makes the cover and wins with a very slow three count.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall and still WWE United States Champion: Dean Ambrose</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston is backstage when he’s approached by Wade Barrett, drinking coffee from the catering table.</p><p> </p><p>

Barrett> Hello there champ.</p><p> </p><p>

Langston> What’d you want Barrett?</p><p> </p><p>

Barrett> It’s not so much what I want but what I have to tell you. It’s my obligation to pass along the bad news that next week you have a title defense against me on Smackdown so you might as well get used to being without that belt, champ.</p><p> </p><p>

Barrett calmly pours the coffee over Langston’s head with a large grin. </p><p>

Langston quietly looks down, letting the coffee run down but snatching up Barrett and hitting a spinebuster through the catering table.</p><p> </p><p>

Langston> That’s what I call some bad news. </p><p> </p><p>

Brodus Clay is backstage when he runs into Mark Henry.</p><p> </p><p>

Henry> What you did last Monday ain’t cool man.</p><p> </p><p>

Clay> I didn’t do anything, she did. Not my fault.</p><p> </p><p>

Henry> But its gonna be your problem. This Monday I’m calling you out and you can either apologize to her, or join the Hall of Pain. Your choice.</p><p> </p><p>

Henry walks off leaving Clay looking surprised…and concerned.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Daniel Bryan and John Cena vs Erick Rowan and Luke Harper w/Bray Wyatt</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The crowd was really into this and at the start its 2 on 1 but Cena makes his way down to the ring to the surprise of the Wyatts. The match goes back and forth but eventually we see Cena hit the AA on Harper, setting up Bryan with a flying headbutt from the top rope.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by Pinfall: Daniel Bryan and John Cena</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Wyatts have regrouped and are beginning to circle the ring when CM Punk runs down and slides in with a steel chair. The Wyatts back off, Bray mouthing to Punk that he’ll see him on Monday. The show goes to black with Punk, Bryan, and Cena standing together.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/19DbhFpP9B8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>

<p><span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/PWTorchLogo2012v11_275_zps41d5535f.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ratings: January Week 1</strong></p><p> </p><p>

RAW (USA)---5.49</p><p> </p><p>

Smackdown (SYFY)---3.20</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rumors</strong></p><p> </p><p>

*WWE wants to put a little more focus on the Divas division. Look for both the return of well known names, likely to work with AJ and the use of other Divas in surrounding storylines, as evidenced by the Naomi-Brodus Clay incident, and Bray Wyatt-Brie Bella segment.</p><p> </p><p>

*As seen on RAW in late December, Batista is on his way back, though the original January 20th (January Week 3) target date has been recinded.</p><p> </p><p>

*Several big names will be facing contract negotiations over the next few months. Among them, Big Show and the Miz. It's uncertain if either will be offered a new deal.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>RAW Preview</strong></p><p> </p><p>

-John Cena & Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton & Alberto Del Rio</p><p> </p><p>

-Big E Langston vs Wade Barrett for Intercontinental Championship</p><p> </p><p>

-CM Punk vs Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, & Erick Rowan</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

(Merry Christmas guys!)</p>

<p>I've decided to put the fate of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in the hands of one reader. </p><p> </p><p>

From now until Elimination Chamber we'll do one of the standard predicting contests from show previews. </p><p> </p><p>

The reader who has the most points will decide the winner of the title match at Wrestlemania XXX.</p>

<p><strong>RAW Preview</strong></p><p> </p><p>

-<strong>John Cena & Dolph Ziggle</strong>r vs Randy Orton & Alberto Del Rio</p><p> </p><p>

-<strong>Big E Langston</strong> vs Wade Barrett for Intercontinental Championship</p><p> </p><p>

-CM Punk vs <strong>Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, & Erick Rowan</strong></p>

<p>-John Cena & Dolph Ziggler vs <strong>Randy Orton & Alberto Del Rio</strong></p><p> </p><p>

-<strong>Big E Langston</strong> vs Wade Barrett for Intercontinental Championship</p><p> </p><p>

-CM Punk vs <strong>Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, & Erick Rowan</strong></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7FNLB-2PDBM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[The show opens with Triple H in the ring.]</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Last week here on RAW, I made a match for right here tonight. It’s your main event which will see CM Punk take on the entire Wyatt Family. On Smackdown this past Friday night Punk gave me a challenge. He wanted me to put a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship on the line, which I agreed to. </p><p> </p><p>

I knew that decision wouldn’t be popular with…..</p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/T7uQSxlFEhI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p>

[Orton makes his way down to the ring.]</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> You knew it wouldn’t be popular? How about not being fair? How about thinking about me for once around here?</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Thinking about you? Randy, you should know by now I’m thinking about this company and its wellbeing. You also know I have complete faith in you but even then I think you’re getting a little ahead of yourself. CM Punk has a hell of a hill to climb tonight and there is no guarantee he’ll even make it to the Royal Rumble let alone challenge you.</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> Then as Champion I want….to request the ability to choose who the lumberjacks are tonight.</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> I think that would be fair.</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> Just smiles as the theme of the Shield hits and they appear high up in the crowd. As we go to break, Triple H and Orton shake hands and the deck just got stacked a little higher for CM Punk.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

Big E Langston © vs Wade Barrett</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Barrett attacks the champ before the bell and holds an early advantage but the power of Langston shows through and after flooring Barrett with a powerful series of suplexes he puts him away for the 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall and still WWE Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[backstage we find Raw General Manager Brad Maddox completely laid out, face down on the ground as the medical staff attend to him.]</p><p> </p><p>

[brodus Clay is in the ring as we return from break.]</p><p> </p><p>

Clay> Last week something happened that nobody expected. On Smackdown Mark Henry gave me an ultimatum. Come out here and say I’m sorry or face him man to man. Obviously I’m out here to say to Naomi, one of the Funkadactyls, that from the bottom of my heart I’m sorry. I’m sorry that you were too stupid to get out of my way. I didn’t do anything to you, you did it to yourself. </p><p> </p><p>

Now Mark Henry, you wanna step up to me? You better mind your own business before you become another victim.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Brodus Clay vs Mark Henry</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Two powerful men and not a whole lot of selling is on display. Clay pulls off what has to be considered an upset when Henry misses a charge into the corner and Clay blasts him with a running headbutt into the chest.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall Brodus Clay</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[A video plays showing various crowds at WWE events over the years, the </p><p>

people moving in slow motion]</p><p> </p><p>

Voiceover> Every man wants to be him, every woman wants to be with him, and he’s coming back to where it began.</p><p> </p><p>

[backstage, Renee Young stands by with John Cena and Dolph Ziggler]</p><p> </p><p>

Young> Guys, in just a few minutes you team up against the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio. Your thoughts?</p><p> </p><p>

Ziggler> This is a new year and it’s a dark era for this company. Randy Orton is running around here untouchable and if you thought he was annoying before he became the unified champion, you only have to listen to him before his voice grates at your soul and you just…just want to…</p><p> </p><p>

Cena> Dolph, Dolph, calm down. You’re right, Randy Orton went from being a massive jerk to being a interstellar supernova of a jerk and tonight he’s got the perfect partner. We’ve both gone round and round with Alberto Del Rio and if there is anyone who can match Randy Orton in the jerk department it’s him. So tonight Renee you’re looking at the two luckiest men walking God’s green earth because tonight on live TV John Cena and Dolph Ziggler get the opportunity to shut..their…mouths. You ready?</p><p> </p><p>

Ziggler> You know it.</p><p> </p><p>

[They head out of view. Their match is next after the break!]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>John Cena and Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio and Randy Orton</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The crowd was really into this one as all four men found an equal amount of offense. Orton in particular was overly vicious but as Cena had Del Rio up for the AA, Orton entered the ring and kicked him low to cause the DQ. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by Disqualification John Cena and Dolph Ziggler</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[somewhere backstage, we find Bray Wyatt and his family in what looks like a boiler room setting.]</p><p> </p><p>

Wyatt> CM Punk….tonight we come not to praise you but to bury you. You have been a blight on the world for far too long and now you have the utter audacity to tell Triple H that WHEN you defeat us, you should get a title shot at Randy Orton. Punk you are going to learn the hard lesson tonight that you’re better off outside the ring, allowing the Shield to rip you to pieces than in the ring with us because tonight we will not only end your chance at a title shot, we’re going to end…you.</p><p> </p><p>

[backstage, Triple H and Kane are in his office.]</p><p> </p><p>

Kane> Why are you so anxious about tonight?</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> He cannot win a shot at that title. Didn’t you hear him last week? My life is complicated enough, I don’t need CM Punk being my champion. </p><p> </p><p>

Kane> You don’t think Randy can beat him, do you?</p><p> </p><p>

[Triple H looks at him, but doesn’t answer, looking back to the monitor instead.]</p><p> </p><p>

[Zeb Coulter is in the ring with Antonio Cesaro]</p><p> </p><p>

Coulter> You know ladies and gentlemen, and I use that term loosely, tonight you are going to see a contest between two men. One is a man who holds the truths of our shared history to be self evident. The other…is Daniel Bryan. Now you can chant yes all you want but the fact of the matter is that being an American is not something you take for granted, it’s a duty to protect our way of live which is uner assault. This man defends you, the other man takes you and the liberties you enjoy for granted. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Antonio Cesaro w/Zeb Coulter vs Daniel Bryan</strong></p><p> </p><p>

An even match from start to finish. The crowd really came alive when Bryan dropkicks Coulter off the apron. When Cesaro tries to take advantage Bryan sidesteps and hooks in the Yes Lock for the submission.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Submission Daniel Bryan</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[backstage we see Punk in his lockerroom, getting himself ready. Cole and company remind us of tonight’s implications for the main event.]</p><p> </p><p>

[Renee Young is backstage]</p><p> </p><p>

Young> Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest…Paul Heyman. Mr Heyman…</p><p> </p><p>

Heyman> Renee, please, don’t talk, okay? I don’t need you here, I don’t need your voice, just hold that microphone while I do what I do better than anyone else in the world. Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, as you heard, my name is Paul Heyman and I’m here on behalf of my client and best friend, Brock Lesnar. </p><p> </p><p>

Last week I told you that my client Brock Lesnar was awakening from his slumber and was hungry to bring the pain back to the WWE. Everywhere you look, you see the same expression on the faces of WWE Superstars and Divas. They don’t know where he is, they don’t know what he’s doing but they know he’s out there. They know Brock Lesner can snap his fingers and snap their necks. </p><p> </p><p>

So while they live in fear, I’m happy to stand here before you and proclaim again that it’s your fault that this is happening. It’s your fault that some of your most favorite WWE Superstars are going to get hurt…potentially lose their careers all because you wanted to laugh at my misfortune. Well folks, I, Paul Heyman will have the last laugh. That’s a promise.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tamina and AJ Lee vs Natalya and Alicia Fox</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Not much crowd reaction in this one. Natalya spends the majority of the time in the ring for her team largely battling Tamina. AJ tags herself in when she thinks she’s got the advantage but Natalya played opossum and pins the champ with a quick small package leaving AJ enraged. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by Pinfall Natalya and Alicia Fox</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Natalya grabs a mic as AJ is headed up the ramp.</p><p> </p><p>

Natalya> You say there’s no challenge for you. Well I have one. You and me at the Royal Rumble for that Divas Championship…in a submission match. And you may think your Black Widow is good, but when I lock you in the Sharpshooter, you’ll have no place to go AJ!</p><p> </p><p>

[backstage, a camera on a tripod captures the Shield, they introduce themselves.]</p><p> </p><p>

Ambrose> Tonight the Hounds of Justice have been handpicked to ensure a fair and orderly main event match.</p><p> </p><p>

Rollins> We take this responsibility seriously. A world title shot could hang in the balance So we’re asking all WWE Superstars to stay backstage and allow CM Punk and the Wyatt Family to have the space and privacy to entertain the WWE Universe. </p><p> </p><p>

Reigns> The last thing we want is for someone to get hurt tonight.</p><p> </p><p>

Ambrose> Believe in our words.</p><p> </p><p>

Rollins> Believe in the Shield.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CM Punk vs Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Erick Rowan</strong></p><p>

Punk is in for a fight from the start as each member of the Wyatts takes their shot at him. He fights back and is on the verge of putting Harper to sleep when Rowan comes in and boots him in the face. Quickly Bray Wyatt and Rowan, joined by Harper are kicking and stomping on Punk and the ref calls for the bell.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Disqualification CM Punk</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[No sooner is the Wyatt Family headed up the ramp, than WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton is sprinting past them. He rounds the ring and picks up a chair from the timekeeper’s station. Sliding into the ring, he waits and when Punk stands, he jabs him in the ribs with the chair, then drops it and delivers a quick RKO on top of it. With Punk down, Orton retrieves the chair and putting it around Punk’s left leg, he steps back, and runs and stomps on the chair which brings Punk back from his daze with incredible pain. Officials rush to the ring and force Orton away but the damage has been done. As Punk writhes in the ring Orton stays on the ramp, with a devilish grin on his face as the show goes off the air.]</p>

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/PWTorchLogo2012v11_275_zps41d5535f.jpg

*WWE came to terms and ended the contracts of the following: Joey Styles, The Great Khali, Mistico (the Sin Cara character is likely to continue with someone else under the mask), Scott Stanford, Josh Matthews (Michael Cole and JBL will handle Smackdown commentary on their own),& El Torito (mini Mantaur)

*RAW's backstage environment was reportedly a lot of fun as Alicia Fox brought in her new puppy and Mark Henry furnished a ton of free booze.

*It is likely that WWE will eliminate the "GM" positions soon. It's unknown what that means for Maddox and Guererro though its a good bet she has a better chance of having something put in her lap by creative than he does.

*The Divas division is in line for a pretty major makeover with some familiar faces and fresh faces being added to the mix. That's likely bad news for any female not currently involved in a storyline....or dating John Cena.

*Sources backstage claim the Undertaker is very anxious for Wrestlemania XXX and is intent on "making someone famous." An indication that he will not be facing an established star this year as opposed to HBK/HBK/HHH/HHH/Punk.

Smackdown Preview

* The Usos vs The Real Americans

* Cody Rhodes vs Seth Rollins

* Justin Gabriel vs Tyson Kydd

* John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio and Big E Langston vs Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Damien Sandow and Alberto Del Rio

<p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Smackdown </span></strong><strong>Preview</strong></p><p> </p><p>

* The Usos vs <strong>The Real Americans </strong> </p><p> </p><p>

* Cody Rhodes vs <strong>Seth Rollins</strong></p><p> </p><p>

* Justin Gabriel vs <strong>Tyson Kydd</strong></p><p> </p><p>

* <strong>John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio and Big E Langston</strong> vs Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Damien Sandow and Alberto Del Rio</p>

<p>* The Usos vs <strong>The Real Americans</strong></p><p> </p><p>

* <strong>Cody Rhodes</strong> vs Seth Rollins</p><p> </p><p>

* Justin Gabriel vs <strong>Tyson Kydd</strong></p><p> </p><p>

* <strong>John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio and Big E Langston</strong> vs Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Damien Sandow and Alberto Del Rio</p>

[stephanie McMahon is in her office with Kane standing behind her as the show begins.]

Stephanie> Welcome to a very special Friday Night Smackdown. In addition to several great matches and the return of the hottest talk show in WWE history, MizTV, tonight I have created the biggest main event of the year. An eight man tag featuring four former world champions and two current champions. Why have we made this pay per view quality match on free television? Because its what’s best for business. Enjoy the show.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zVdKQoAzvRA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Usos vs The Real Americans w/Zeb Coulter

The match has its ups and downs but the majority of the match is in the hands of the Real Americans and though the Usos make a run at the end, Cesaro’s Giant Swing puts Jey’s lights out for the victory.

Winners by Pinfall The Real Americans

[3MB is backstage, all looking rather upset.]

McIntyre> I just don’t understand why we’re never able to catch a break.

Slater> It’s the man holding us down.

Mahal> No, it’s an unfair society which punishes those who are ready to overachieve.

McIntyre> I’m going to get some air and think. If I figure it out I’ll let you know.

[He leaves them, and as soon as he’s done, Mahal and Slater share a nod.]

[Renee Young is backstage with Tyson Kydd]

Young> Tyson, last week you attacked your tag team partner Justin Gabriel and tonight you go one on one with him. Can you tell us why you did it?

Kydd> Not that you or these American sociopaths deserve an answer but the reason I liberated myself is because I am embracing my destiny as this generations Excellence of Execution. I spent over a year on the shelf and when I was dreaming of being back in that ring it came to me clear as day. Contrary to popular opinion of some, I am the best there is…well, you know the rest.

WWE Divas Championship

AJ Lee © w/Tamina vs Kaitlyn

AJ uses an early distraction from Tamina to control the match from the beginning and only a few minutes later has locked in the Black Widow. Kaitlyn taps quickly.

Winner by Submission AJ Lee

AJ> So all week I’ve been asked what I’m going to do about Natalya’s challenge. I’m the WWE Divas Champion. Nobody challenges me in the ring, on this microphone, in the street, in the locker room, nowhere. Natalya doesn’t even present a challenge to my now record breaking reign as YOUR Divas champion. So what’s my answer? It’s yes….yes….yes…(she grins as the crowd picks up on it). I’ll see you at the Rumble Nattie…and you better start practicing.

[she drops to her knees and begins methodically tapping the mat]

[A video is shown to promote Sheamus’ imminent return to action]

Cody Rhodes vs Seth Rollins

Great match with the crowd into it all the way. They put on a great show for the people trading the momentum back and forth until Rhodes dodges a kick from the top rope and catches Rollins in the CrossRhodes.

Winner by Pinfall Cody Rhodes

[Following the break, the Miz is in the ring for Miz TV]

Miz> Ladies and gentlemen I won’t waste much time in introducing my guest tonight. He wastes enough time making you sit through his matches as is, so without further ado, my guest, Dolph Ziggler!

[Ziggler comes down to the ring]

Ziggler> So that's my intro? I waste their time?

Miz> That’s what I said.

Ziggler> You’ve been wasting their time since you first showed up in WWE and opened your mouth.

Miz> Lets get down to it Dolph. Since your first unceremonious days as a cheerleader you’ve been boring us and then you became the show off when the only thing being turned off is the televisions around the country when you come on…

Ziggler>You know Miz, we can stand here and we can insult each other but that’s not what these people want. They don’t want words they want action.

Miz> So what do you have in mind?

Ziggler> I have in mind a solution to entertain the WWE Universe where next week you and I meet back in this ring and I put my fist down your throat and finally shut you up.

Miz> It would be my pleasure to kick your ass.

Ziggler> I’ll see you next week.

[Ziggler turns to leave the ring, when the Miz attacks him from behind,spiking him in the back of the head with the microphone. The Miz lays a beating on Ziggler, eventually hitting the Skull Crushing Finale. He leaves Ziggler laying and makes his way back up the ramp.]

[Vickie Guerrero and Stephanie McMahon are in the Authority’s office, silently watching the monitor.]

Vickie> Stephanie I am so sorry, I know you….

Stephanie> Sorry? Vickie that is the epitomy of Smackdown. The Miz using as my father used to say ruthless aggression. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Vickie> That…next week….. [she slowly adds piece by piece as Stephanie nods]…we’ll see Dolph Ziggler against the Miz right here on Smackdown….one on one….in a steel cage.

Stephanie> That takes care of one problem.

Vickie> What’s the other?

Stephanie> Well last Monday my husband allowed Randy Orton, the WWE World Heavyweight Champion to pick the lumberjacks for the CM Punk-Wyatt family handicap match and he picked the Shield…but then they didn’t show up to do their job. You know my husband doesn’t like to be disappointed.

Vickie> So what is he going to do?

Stephanie> He’s going to be the Game and he’s going to call them out live on Monday night.

[stephanie looks back to the monitor with a wide smile but unseen by her, Vickie looks more than a little concerned.]

[Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal stand outside a door backstage.]

Slater> This is where Drew said to meet him.

Mahal> Let’s just go in and tell him he’s out of the band.

Slater> I’ll let him down easy.

[They both walk into the darkened room when you hear a loud crash, then another. The lights are tuned on and Drew McIntyre stands above both Slater and Mahal who are unconscious on the ground. Broken guitar parts are strewn around the room.]

McIntyre> I finally figured out what was holding us back. It’s both of you.

[He leaves the room , turns out the lights, and shuts the door behind him.]

Ryback and Curtis Axel vs R-Truth and Xavier Woods

Domination is the easy way to describe this squash. Ryback runs rampant over both members of the opposition then Axel picks at the remains before hitting the Better-Than-Perfect Plex for the 1-2-3.

Winners by Pinfall Ryback and Curtis Axel

[Renee Young is standing by backstage with the Wyatt Family]

Young> Bray Wyatt, in recent weeks and months you and your family have gone after WWE Superstars such as Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. What’s your overall goal here in WWE?

Wyatt> Goal? Renee, my goal is the truth. My goal is the solemnity of acceptance. Acceptance of the end of days and the judgment that follows for all in the WWE shall be judged accordingly. They will be divided and judged and found worthy or unworthy. Myself, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan have been found worthy in the eyes of Sister Abagail. The others not so much but never fear my brothers and sisters…your redemption is at hand.

[As we return from break, a scene that’s becoming all too familiar. Officials are crowded around someone on the ground backstage, this time it’s Sweet-T, Tensai.]

Justin Gabriel vs Tyson Kydd

High flying and quick action are the words to describe this contest. Gabriel is on the verge of avenging last week’s attack by his former partner by converting a supelplex by Kydd into a cross body attack but Kydd rolls with it, ending up on top and grabs the ropes for leverage as he gets the three count.

Winner by Pinfall Tyson Kydd

[A video replay is shown of Randy Orton’s attack on CM Punk this past Monday and how Punk’s leg was badly injured.]

[Randy Orton appears via satellite from a very lavish home]

Orton> Last Monday night CM Punk earned two things. The first was a shot at my WWE World heavyweight Championship. The second was a trip to the hospital. At the Royal Rumble I’ll step through those ropes with a spring in my step. What about you Punk? Now I don’t envy you. You’ve got weeks of rehab ahead and thinking over and over in your mind….how are you going to deliver a Go To Sleep on one leg? How are you going to defend yourself from me with a broken wheel? You know that answer. You can’t and you won’t. I’m going to make Monday night look like nothing when I’m done with you. I broke your leg, and at the Rumble, I’m going to break your career…permanently.

John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio and Big E Langston vs Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Damien Sandow and Alberto Del Rio

Another match the crowd was really into. All the men had offense and at one point near the end, all of them hit their finishers on one another. The match is over when a 619 turns into an AA which turns into a diving head butt from Bryan for the victory.

Winners by Pinfall John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio and Big E Langston

[As the bell continues to ring, all eight men are fighting in and out of the ring. It’s total chaos as the show goes to black]

<p><span>http://www.pwtorch.com/PWTorchGraphics/PWTorchLogo2012v11_275.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Roster Changes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

*The following performers have been reassigned to NXT: Brad Maddox, Evan Bourne, Ezekiel Jackson, Hornswaggle, Hunico, JoJo, JTG, Ricardo Rodriguez, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder, Jinder Mahal, Aksana, Heath Slater, Rosa Mendes, Los Matadores (Epico & Primo) & David Otunga.</p><p> </p><p>

*Mexican worker Perry Aguayo Jr has been signed with the intent that he will take over the Sin Cara gimmick. As you may recall the original Sin Cara, Mistico, was released from his contract earlier in the month.</p><p> </p><p>

*WrestleMania XXX is likely to be ‘hosted’ by a Hall of Fame member.</p><p> </p><p>

*2014 is likely to be yet another injection of fresh faces. Already there are plans to at some point bring up Paige, Bo Dallas, Ritchie Steamboat, Kassius Ohno,(who both recently resigned with WWE), and Solomon Crowe.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ratings:</strong></p><p>

RAW scored a 4.95 this week on USA which is down from 5.49 </p><p>

Smackdown scored a 3.18 which is down from last week’s 3.20</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>RAW Preview</strong></p><p>

WWE has released the following. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1Y8hnc16w3s?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The event is slated to feature several stars from the past as well as:</p><p> </p><p>

-Triple H calling out the Shield for their no-show last week.</p><p> </p><p>

-Fandango vs Big E Langston for the Intercontinental Championship</p><p> </p><p>

-The Bellas vs AJ/Tamina</p><p> </p><p>

-Rey Mysterio vs Brodus Clay</p>

<p>first time predicting</p><p> </p><p>

-Fandango vs <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Big E Langston</strong></span> for the Intercontinental Championship</p><p> </p><p>

-The Bellas vs <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">AJ/Tamina</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

-<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Rey Mysterio</strong></span> vs Brodus Clay</p>

<p><iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pR3__LH0E38?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9v-neTHDeP4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PnQ8AlQLkQU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[Old School kicks off with vintage HHH music as he makes his way down to the ring, but he doesn’t look like he’s in a very good mood.]</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Cut the music. I’m out here for one reason. Last week in the main event I ordered a handicap lumberjack match. Randy Orton was allowed to pick the lumberjacks for the CM Punk vs Wyatts match and he chose the Shield. But then the Shield didn’t hold up their end of things. So I want the Shield to come down to this ring right now.</p><p> </p><p>

[He waits a moment but there is no sign of the Shield.]</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Okay, that’s how we’re gonna play it? Then I’ll say to you wherever you’re hiding what I was going to say to your face. Tonight boys you’re in the main event in six man action against the World Tag Team Champions and John Cena. Oh, and if you’re thinking of skipping this match like you skipped last week….then I’ll get to use my Father In Law’s favorite two words.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bray Wyatt w/Luke Harper and Erick Rowan vs Kofi Kingston</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The numbers are against Kofi and it’s not long before they come into effect. While Kofi is on the outide, Harper distracts the ref allowing Rowan to hit a devastating running boot to the head. Kofi is rolled back in where Wyatt picks him apart, finally hitting Sister Abagail for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: Bray Wyatt</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A graphic is shown that next week on RAW we’ll have the official contract signing between WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton and CM Punk for their match at the Royal Rumble.]</p><p> </p><p>

[sgt Slaughter, Bret Hart, and Booker T are in the ring announcing the launch of the WWE network and explaining how fans may access it when they’re interrupted by Damian Sandow who can’t understand why these ‘miscreants’ and ‘hasbeens’ are given this precious opportunity. He begins to make his own announcement when Slaughter grabs him in the Cobra Clutch, followed by a Bret Hart punch to the gut, then a scissor kick from Booker T. The legends celebrate to the fans delight as Sandow is laid out.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Big E Langston © vs Fandango w/Summer Rae</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Big E’s power shows through and he makes quick work of Fandango. The challenger gets little offense in and Langston ends the match with the Big Ending.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner and still WWE Intercontinental Champion: Big E Langston</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[As Langston collects his belt, William Regal comes down to the ring and gets in his face, berating him. Langston quickly grows annoyed but before he can act, Wade Barrett hops the barrier and attacks him from behind. As the bell rings, Wade Barrett and William Regal continue their attack on the Intercontinental Champion. Officials force them from the ring but their damage has been done and Langston looks hurt.]</p><p> </p><p>

[A promo video airs with scenes of WWE matches, nothing too descript and nothing showing faces. It’s in slow motion.]</p><p> </p><p>

Voiceover> He is the voice of his generation, weaving a career unlike any other, and at the Royal Rumble, he’s coming back to where it all started.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Daniel Bryan vs Alberto Del Rio</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The crowd was really into this and both men gave their all. Control was shifted back and forth several times with both men almost scoring submission victories but that came to an end with a shocking development.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YToXwtyqmjM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Decision: No Contest</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Del Rio beats a hasty retreat leaving Bryan in the ring as Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar enter.</p><p> </p><p>

Heyman> Before I say what I’ve come here to say, out of respect for you, my client Brock Lesnar has decided to allow you to leave this ring on your own volition.</p><p> </p><p>

[bryan and Lesnar continue a stare down but Bryan eventually leaves the ring, both men never breaking eye contact.]</p><p> </p><p>

Heyman> Now then, ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am here tonight on behalf of my client, Brock Lesnar. Tonight we have two announcements which will rip apart the fabric of the WWE and they are as follows. First, my client Brock Lesnar is hereby the first man to be entered into the Royal Rumble which he will win and claim the prize of a championship match at Wrestlemania. Secondly, we are here to announce that my client, Brock Lesnar will win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania and he will hold that title until he chooses to relinquish it.</p><p> </p><p>

But you can’t say that I didn’t warn all of you. I told you that the beast was hungry and piece by piece he’s been taking a bite out of this company. Big Show, Tensai, RAW GM Brad Maddox to name a few. In two weeks he’ll destroy the other twenty-nine men in the Royal Rumble and ascend to where he belongs and then in New Orleans at Wrestlemania XXX, whether its Randy Orton or CM Punk or anyone else. Whoever he hits, he’ll destroy. That’s what he does. It’s what he’s always done. So from me, to all of you, let me announce with absolute certitude, the Beast is back!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

It is with great pride that WWE announces the second member in the Hall of Fame class of 2014</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3JJU3fQNFPA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[A camera on a tripod set up in a backstage maintenance area comes to life showing the Shield. They each say their name in turn.]</p><p> </p><p>

Ambrose> Triple H thinks that we work for him.</p><p> </p><p>

Rollins> He thinks he can order us, use us, but he’s wrong.</p><p> </p><p>

Reigns> The Shield stands united and stands independent.</p><p> </p><p>

Rollins> Rhodes family..John Cena it doesn’t matter because we’ve laid you </p><p>

out before and we’ll do it again. </p><p> </p><p>

Ambrose> And boys don’t forget we didn’t ask for this match but we’re going to make you pay for it. Isn’t’ that right?</p><p> </p><p>

[Reigns is about to speak when another voice pipes up. Reigns and Rollins part revealing Mankind sitting against the wall]</p><p> </p><p>

Mankind> Could you guys keep it down? I’m trying to think. </p><p> </p><p>

[The Shield all exchange glances and the camera is cut off]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Bella Twins vs AJ Lee and Tamina</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Natalya is ringside on commentary and AJ is constantly distracted by her. When she has the chance to lock in the Black Widow on Brie, Natalya walks over to the ring, gaining AJ’s attention. This provides the needed diversion and Brie rolls up AJ from behind for the unexpected pinfall.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by Pinfall: The Bella Twins</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[Following the match, Tamina charges the Bellas who both duck and send her out of the ring. AJ is up and about to attack from behind when Natalya slips into the ring, floors her with a right hand, then locks in the Sharp Shooter. AJ is tapping like crazy and Natalya finally lets her go, having made her point.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[Kane is backstage when his former partner Daniel Bryan walks past.]</p><p> </p><p>

Kane> You know you’re pretty lucky that Paul Heyman allowed you to leave.</p><p> </p><p>

Bryan> Allowed me?</p><p> </p><p>

Kane> That’s right. Brock Lesnar would have ripped you to pieces.</p><p> </p><p>

Bryan> You think so? Alright then Mr. Director of Operations, next week, </p><p>

give me Brock Lesnar in the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

Kane> And people call me crazy.</p><p> </p><p>

Bryan> I’m serious. Me and him on Monday Night RAW…that’s ratings… that’s best for business.</p><p> </p><p>

Kane> Alright Daniel…you got your match but just remember you asked for it.</p><p> </p><p>

[bryan smiles, and heads off, but Kane just shakes his head.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rey Mysterio vs Brodus Clay</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Mysterio is smart to keep his attacks fast and never stay too close to Clay. This continues to increasingly frustrate the big man. Mysterio’s luck runs out when he leaps from the top rope but catches a headbutt to the chest for his troubles. Clay is still incensed and chokes Mysterio with one hand while punching him with the other. The ref tries to pull him off and is flung away, causing a disqualification.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by disqualification, Rey Mysterio</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[Renee Young is backstage with Zeb Coulter and the Real Americans. Before the interview can begin, it’s interrupted by Irwin R. Schyster.</p><p> </p><p>

IRS> Zeb Coulter?</p><p> </p><p>

Coulter>Yes.</p><p> </p><p>

IRS> I’m here to inform you that you and your colleagues are being audited.</p><p> </p><p>

Coulter> Audited?! I know what you’re up to. It’s because of our red blooded patriotic beliefs. You’re persecuting us for our dedication to liberty.</p><p> </p><p>

IRS>No, I’m auditing you because *he’s* your accountant.</p><p> </p><p>

[He points off screen and the camera pans to show Eugene sitting at a table, sloppily covered with papers and a large accounting machine on top of them.]</p><p> </p><p>

Eugene> Hi!!! [he waves]</p><p> </p><p>

[All three Real Americans visibly cringe and hang their heads.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>John Cena, Cody Rhodes, and Goldust vs the Shield</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The fans were into this match and the performers gave them a good show with both teams flopping the momentum. The Shield had Cody trapped in their corner for awhile but he broke loose and made the tag to his brother who began to clean house. When Ambrose stopped his momentum, cena got a blind tag and before he knew what was happening, Ambrose ended up on the wrong end of an Attitude Adjusgement.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by pinfall: John Cena, Cody Rhodes, and Goldust</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Tag Champions and Cena celebrate in the ring as the Shield regroups on the outside and makes their way back into the crowd.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lfYhLo2_fLA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

[The sixteen time World Champion comes down to the ring, all smiles. It takes him a moment to begin to speak because like usual, the adoration of the fans nearly chokes him up.]</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Flair> Thank you for that welcome home. I’m here because someone told me there was a party going on and I said the Nature Boy wouldn’t miss it. WOOOO! I am here tonight to announce my intention of being a seventeen time world champion by entering myself in the Royal Rumble. Yea, that’s right. I don’t care how many miles I have on these tires, and I don’t care about how many years I’ve been in this business. Oldest ride…longest line, you know it. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

[as Flair begins to carry on, Triple H makes his way down to the ring, the men briefly hug and Triple H seems to be not taking Flair very serious.]</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Triple H> Ric, first it’s great to see you back in this ring and in this company but I have to tell you as a friend and also as the COO, even if I wanted to let you compete I can’t. The insurance liability is crushing and I don’t know how to say this. You’re getting a little….</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Flair> OLD? Is that what you’re gonna say. The Nature Boy can’t compete in the Rumble because you’re afraid of getting sued? How about Elimination Chamber then?</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Triple H> Ric, that’s probably even worse of an idea.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Flair> I know what this is about. You know if I’m standing across from Randy Orton that I’ll kick his ass.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Triple H> Ric, it’s nothing about that, in fact…</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

[Orton’s music hits and he comes down, not amused.]</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Orton> Ric, all pleasantries aside, did you just say that you’d kick my ass?</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Flair> That’s right.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Orton> We go back a long ways and out of respect for that I’m not going to do what I would to anyone else who said that.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Triple H> Randy…calm down.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Flair> No, let’em go! You wanna piece of me, Orton? [Flair begins to do his gyrations and struts to the fan’s delight which really begins to annoy Orton and its showing]</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Triple H> Guys this isn’t getting us anywhere. Ric you can’t compete at the Rumble or in the Chamber. That’s just how it is.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Flair> You may think you can stop me..but I know someone you can’t stop!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UZ5HwoqhekM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

[As Batista comes down to the ring, Triple H doesn’t seem fazed but Orton is visibly agitated. Batista enters the ring, shaking hands with Flair, then Triple H, then offers his hand to Orton who just looks at it, then backs off shaking his head.]</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Batista> Hunter, I’m sorry for all this, but we knew that Randy wouldn’t step foot in the same ring as me unless we pushed some buttons. I haven’t made it a secret that I was coming back to the WWE but I haven’t talked about my intentions. First let me say I’m not asking to be part of the Rumble match. What I am asking for is two things. [Triple H motions for him to continue] First, I’d like your permission to ensure that the match between Randy and CM Punk remains fair by being the special guest referee. [Orton really flips out about this one.] And second, no matter who wins that match, they’re going to be defending it in a six way match in the Elimination Chamber. I do want a spot in that match to determine the champion going into Wrestlemania.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Orton> You’re not seriously considering this are you? </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Flair> You better believe he is you…</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

[Orton takes a step towards Flair, but Batista cuts him off and Orton stops in his tracks.]</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Triple H> Dave…..you got your wishes. Welcome home.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

[Triple H leaves the ring, Flair is jubilant, Orton is stunned, and Batista just grins at the champ as the show goes to black.]</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZZFishO8IoY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></strong></p>

<p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">*Smackdown Preview*</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

*Kofi Kingston vs Randy Orton in a non-title match</p><p> </p><p>

*The Real Americans w/Zeb Coulter vs Rey Mysterio and the Big Show</p><p> </p><p>

*Mark Henry vs Bray Wyatt</p><p> </p><p>

*John Cena vs Dean Ambrose w/the Shield</p><p> </p><p>

*Santino Marella vs Drew McIntyre</p><p> </p><p>

*Dolph Ziggler vs the Miz in a 15 foot high steel cage.</p>

<p><iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pR3__LH0E38?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zVdKQoAzvRA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

[Natalya is walking into the arena when AJ comes sprinting in from nowhere, jumping on her back. The two begin to tussle around but Tamina comes into the picture and lays Natalya out with a boot to the head. AJ slithers over Natalya and mockingly makes her tap the floor before sliding off and walking away with Tamina.]</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Non-Title Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Orton is just dastardly using every heel trick in the book from attacking Kingston before the bell to chokes, eye gouges, and all the like. In between he dishes out serious punishment but Kingston makes a comeback and almost gets him for a three count on a school boy rollup. His undoing is when he misses a splash into the corner and Orton is right there for an RKO.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: Randy Orton</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[Orton is leaving the ring when CM Punk appears on the Titantron]</p><p> </p><p>

Punk> Hi Randy. Yea, up here. I wanted to remind you that we have a date Monday night to sign the contract for the Royal Rumble. A couple weeks ago you tried to take the easy way out and break my leg. Sorry to report you failed. You failed like you’ll fail at the Rumble because I am the best in the world and it’s ironic that a year ago my record breaking title reign came to an end at that event. Your reign will come to an end there too because if you don’t mind me paraphrasing Rowdy Roddy Piper, I have come here…well, you know the rest. See you Monday, champ.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[When we return, Zeb Coulter and the Real Americans are in the ring. Zeb talks about how the only mystery about Mysterio is how he’s avoided deportation for so long but that doesn’t matter because tonight the Real Americans will defend the nation’s sovereignty.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Real Americans w/Zeb Coulter vs Rey Mysterio and the Big Show</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Real Americans control the early moments but the former World Champions take control half way through and take care of business the rest of the way, finally ending with a big choke slam on Swagger followed by a frogsplash from Mysterio.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by Pinfall: Rey Mysterio and the Big Show</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[backstage, Kane informs Vickie that the Authority sent him to Smackdown to let her that that at the Royal Rumble she’ll have a job evaluation and if she doesn’t pass, she’s fired as General Manager.]</p><p> </p><p>

[backstage, John Cena is standing by with Renee Young. He says he’s had enough of the Shield and tonight he’s going to make it clear they won’t be tolerated anymore. His match against Dean Ambrose is next!]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dean Ambrose w/The Shield vs John Cena</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A great matchup with the crowd solidly involved. We see a bit of everything with Cena fighting both Ambrose and his Shield brethren. Ambrose looks to have Cena where he wants him when Cena reverses an Irish Whip and hits the shoulder block—5 Knuckle---Attitude Adjustment super combo for the win.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: John Cena</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[The Shield jumps into the ring, Cena’s not sure where to turn when Cody Rhodes and Goldust come sprinting down to the ring. With the sides even the Shield decides to retreat back into the crowd.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[A video plays hyping the events surrounding Daniel Bryan and Brock Lesnar leading to Bryan demanding a match this Monday night on RAW]</p><p> </p><p>

[Daniel Bryan comes down to the ring.]</p><p> </p><p>

Bryan> You know all week I’ve gotten questions from the back asking why. Why would you ask for a match with Brock Lesnar? The answer is simple. Because I’m not afraid of him. I’m not afraid of him because if I was afraid of every guy who was bigger or stronger than I am, I’d never be in this ring. But I am standing here saying give me the beast!</p><p> </p><p>

[Paul Heyman comes out onto the stage.]</p><p> </p><p>

Heyman> I’m sorry did you just say…yes, you did. Okay Mr. Bryan let me open this by saying that I respect you deeply. I mean under other circumstances you could have been a Paul Heyman guy. If this was 1996, you better believe you’d have been in my ECW because God knows you are one of the most gifted performers of your generation. That said…and this is not on behalf of my client Brock Lesnar because Brock is salivating over Monday night’s match. But on behalf of myself, Daniel, please walk way from this. You’re a week away from the Royal Rumble where you may earn a match at Wrestlemania to recapture your championship. Brock may break your arm, your leg, your back. Do you really want that a week away from your opportunity?</p><p> </p><p>

Bryan> Do I want that match on Monday night? Yes! Yes! Yes!</p><p> </p><p>

[Crowd erupts in unison with YES! Chants]</p><p> </p><p>

Heyman> Okay, I can see I’m not getting through to you. So tonight you’re going to get a demonstration and a lesson. The moral of that story will be, be careful what you wish for because my client, Brock Lesnar, is going to end your career. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mark Henry vs Bray Wyatt w/Luke Harper & Erick Rowan</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Henry’s power is on display early but as soon as Wyatt looks like he may be in line for a World’s Strongest Slam, Harper and Rowan jump into action and attack Henry from behind drawing the disqualification. All three of the Wyatt kick and stomp Henry into the mat before leaving. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Disqualification: Mark Henry</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[backstage, Eva Marie approaches Kaitlyn.]</p><p> </p><p>

Eva> Hey Kaitlyn</p><p> </p><p>

Kaitlyn> Hi, what’s up?</p><p> </p><p>

Eva> Well I’ve been thinking and I really need to make an impact here in the WWE.</p><p> </p><p>

Kaitlyn> Okay how can I help?</p><p> </p><p>

Eva> Well, actually you can give me a match next week.</p><p> </p><p>

Kaitlyn> A match?</p><p> </p><p>

Eva> You’re a former Diva’s champion and it’d be the biggest match of my </p><p> </p><p>

career.</p><p> </p><p>

Kaitlyn> I’m…honored. I’ll see you next week in the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

Eva> Thanks!</p><p> </p><p>

[Kaitlyn walks away and the smile on Eva’s face drains away, replaced by a devilish smirk]</p><p> </p><p>

[The RAW Rebound is shown, reminding the crowd of the confrontation between Rick Flair, Triple H, Randy Orton and Batista.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Santino Marella vs Drew McIntyre</strong></p><p> </p><p>

McIntyre has a new fire in his belly and he completely dominates the match. Everything Marella tries to do, he has a counter for and when he sees the chance, he delivers a jumping DDT for the 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: Drew McIntyre</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[McIntyre grabs a microphone and tells the audience that for too long he surrounded himself with losers. But now, he proudly pledges himself to the Empire. Wade Barrett and William Regal come down to the ring, all three men shake hands,before Regal and Barrett raise Mcintyre’s arms.]</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ml1PdbgOx1k?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Steel Cage Match</strong></p><p><strong>

Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A back and forth match with good action and the crowd is into it. Both men have close falls and Ziggler begins building momentum. It appears he has the match close to won when……</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JkiIdBDIPD8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Lesnar and Heyman come down to the ring, Heyman intercepts the referee at the door as Lesnar quickly enters the cage and floors Ziggler with a powerful clothesline. The Miz is next and as he’s trying to climb out of the cage, Lesnar catches him and delivers a German suplex. The referee calls for the bell and help from backstage.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>No Contest</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[As the bell continues to ring, Lesnar continues his attack. Referees and officials are unable to help because Heyman has padlocked the door. Ziggler gets up to his knees before being kicked in the side of the head. When the Miz gets up, Lesnar launches him into the cage, then catches him on the rebound and delivers a devastating belly to belly suplex. As the show goes off the air, Heyman is proclaiming Lesnar as walking death and the beast incarnate is just smiling as he looks down at the men he destroyed.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZZFishO8IoY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>

http://www.pwtorch.com/PWTorchGraphics/PWTorchLogo2012v11_275.jpg

Ratings:

RAW drew a 4.91 down from last week's 4.95.

Smackdown drew a 3.10 down from 3.18 last week.

Roster Changes

Christian and Sheamus have returned from injury. There is no word on when they'll be back on screen though.

WWE has come to terms with Japanese female worker Ayako Hamada. This may be another indication that we may see an expansion or a remodeling of the Divas roster.

Dusty Rhodes has indicated that he's going to retire from the business all together soon.

Five Point Preview

*CM Punk and World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton will meet to officially sign their contract for the Royal Rumble two weeks after Orton tried to end Punk's career. On Smackdown, Punk promised to take his title back this Sunday but we'll have to see if the Viper will strike again. We'll also see if the Animal, Batista, is in attendance as the special guest referee.

*Big E Langston has had his issues with Wade Barrett and William Regal. On Smackdown we saw them align with Drew McIntyre as well. Barrett and McIntyre will be in attendance as Big E goes one on one with William Regal for the Intercontinental Championshiip on the line.

*Following his victory this past Friday over Dean Ambrose, John Cena nearly found himself on the end of a 3-1 beadown at the hands of the Shield, saved by the Tag Team Champions. This week Cena teams with Cody Rhodes and Golddust against all three members of the Shield.

*AJ and Natalya are on a collision course for a submission match at the Royal Rumble. Last week on Smackdown AJ and Tamina ambushed Natalya but this week it'll be one on one as Natalya faces Tamina with AJ on the outside.

*And then there's Daniel Bryan and Brock Lesnar. A week from the Royal Rumble these two former champions will square off in a true David vs Goliath. Bryan better bring more than a slingshot.

<p><iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pR3__LH0E38?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HofFP5PPTrE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p>

[As the show begins, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are in the ring.]</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> Good evening and welcome to Monday Night RAW. We are out here tonight first to remind you that this Sunday one WWE Superstar will earn the chance to challenge for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania by being the last man standing at the Royal Rumble.</p><p> </p><p>

Stephanie> The second reason we’re out here is to announce that tonight’s match between Brock Lesnar and Daniel Bryan will be contested on its own merits. There will be no interference in that match or the offending party will be suspended for one year. </p><p> </p><p>

Triple H> We believe that decision is best for business.</p><p> </p><p>

Stephanie> Enjoy the show.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tamina w/AJ Lee vs Natalya</strong></p><p> </p><p>

AJ is confidant on the outside that her enforcer can dismantle her upcoming challenger but Natalya uses her experience and prowness to take Tamina apart piece by piece, always having something to say to AJ on the outside, before finally locking in the Sharpshooter for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Submission: Natalya</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[backstage, Rey Mysterio is hanging out when Brodus Clay comes from nowhere and blasts him from behind. Clay is about to do more damage when he’s grabbed from behind by the Big Show and shoved into a wall. Clay retreats from an angry looking giant.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[A graphic is shown announcing that Stephanie McMahon has ordered the Big Show and Brodus Clay to meet one on one this Friday night on Smackdown!]</p><p> </p><p>

Big E. Langston © vs William Regal w/Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Regal tries every underhanded tactic he knows to steal the match but Langston keeps kicking out of the pin attempts. Even when McIntyre attempts to distract the referee and Barrett sneaks into the ring their plan fails when Langston reverses an Irish Whip and sends Regal into Barrett, knocking him from the ring. Regal staggers back and walks right into the Big Finish.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall and still WWE Intercontinental Champion: Big E Langston </strong></p><p> </p><p>

[The cameras backstage catch sight of a long stretch limo. The driver opens the door and out steps Batista, followed by the Nature Boy Ric Flair. They head into the building.] </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[Another in the line of slow motion promos.]</p><p> </p><p>

“For weeks you’ve heard he’s coming back to where it all began. </p><p>

Next week……</p><p>

Your messiah arrives.”</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns vs John Cena, Goldust, and Cody Rhodes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A rematch from the week before has the crowd very much into it. The Tag Champions and Cena are on a roll, but Reigns takes over, clearing the ring so he can focus on Goldust. Eventually Goldust makes the hot tag to his brother and it looks good for them but when Ambrose makes the unseen tag from Rollins, he hits the unsuspecting Cody with a german suplex with a bridge for the win as Reigns keeps Cena from stopping the pinfall.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners by Pinfall: Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns </strong></p><p> </p><p>

[The Shield quickly jump on their opponents not happy with the win itself. Reigns hitting a series of spears. They’re about to set Cody up for a triple power bomb when Ambrose stops and says he has an idea. They drag Cody out to the ramp, then deliver a devastating triple power bomb onto the steel. Goldust and Cena are up, armed with a chair and they chase off the Shield as medical staff attend to Cody.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[backstage following the commercial AJ Lee is on a rampage, Tamina walking behind her silently. AJ keeps ranting about how she asked for one little thing…break Natyalya. An arm, a leg, whatever, but she couldn’t do one little thing. She spins on Tamina, poking her in the chest with her finger as she informs her, in the immortal words of Vince McMahon that she’s fired. AJ storms away as Tamina appears shocked.]</p><p> </p><p>

[Renee Young is backstage with World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton]</p><p> </p><p>

Young> Tonight you are face to face with CM Punk with a pen in your hand. This Sunday you’ll face him with your title on the line.</p><p> </p><p>

Orton> I suppose you want to ask me how I’ll handle the great CM Punk? Maybe you want to know my strategy? I’m gonna give away the secret Renee, I’m gonna tell you how I’m going to beat CM Punk this Sunday at the Royal Rumble. I’m going to hurt him. I’m going to reach deep down in the recesses of my dark evil soul and I’m going to bring forth violence and hatred like you’ve never seen. Punk, you think you’re the voice of the people? I think you’re a fraud. You use them to inflate your ego. That’s’ where we’re similar. I have an ego too but mine is inflated by this….this belt. And I will do anything I have to do to keep it. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fandango w/Summer Rae vs Dolph Ziggler</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Ziggler moves a little gingerly still selling the Lesnar beating from Smackdown but it doesn’t take him long to take control in this matchup and he closes it out with a Zig Zag for the win.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: Dolph Ziggler</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[The Smackdown Rewind is shown, highlighting Brock Lesnar’s actions concerning the cage match and how he left both Ziggler the Mix laying.]</p><p> </p><p>

[Michael Cole announces that following Lesnar’s attack, the Miz was diagnosed with a concussion and has been placed on medical leave until further notice.]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Curtis Axel vs R-Truth</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A match which didn’t have much going on with the crowd and wasn’t very enticing comes to a merciful end when Axel hits the Fisherman suplex for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Pinfall: Curtis Axel</strong></p><p> </p><p>

[brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are on their way to the ring. As they walk, they pass Dolph Ziggler who Lesnar gives a cursory smirk to. ]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs Daniel Bryan</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bryan is on his way down to the ring when Lesnar attacks him from behind. After brutalizing Bryan on the outside, he rolls him into the ring and the bell rings. Lesnar mounts him ground and pound style. The referee tries pulling Lesnar off but he’s flung away. The ref signals for the bell but Lesnar won’t stop punching down at Bryan who’s bleeding from the nose. The crowd comes to life as Dolph Ziggler runs down to the ring and stomps Lesnar in the head. That got his attention. As the Beast tries backing Ziggler into the corner, Ziggler bails under the ropes. Lesnar has a few choice words for him but when he turns around, Bryan has gotten to his feet and sprints at Lesnar, connecting with a running knee lift, sending Lesnar to the outside, stunned.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner by Disqualification: Daniel Bryan </strong></p><p> </p><p>

[As Heyman is virtually pulling Lesnar back up the ramp, Bryan leads the crowd in Yes! Yes! Yes!]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

[When we return the ring is prepped with a table and chairs. Triple H and Stephanie are in the ring. They invite Randy Orton to come down, then the challenger CM Punk. Orton is about to lay into Punk verbally when Batista’s music hits and he comes down to the ring, just hanging out in the corner. They go through the formalities, Orton talks about how he hates Punk then signs, then Punk talks about Orton and signs. Triple H motions for Basista to sign as the referee as Orton turns his back. Batista takes the place of Punk to sign the document when Orton whirls around and spits in what he thinks is Punk’s face. Batista stops in his tracks, enraged. Orton looks terrified. They lock eyes for a moment before Batista grabs him around the neck, yanks him over the table, then picks him up and delivers a batista bomb through the table. The Authority look shocked, Punk looks delighted and Batista looks down on the writhing body of the champion as the show goes to black.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZZFishO8IoY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>

Archived