How to get 3+ star matches regularly?

<p>Don't finish on a high level move. Finish with a finisher. Always use the highest level move possible or at least medium if you can't go higher.</p><p> </p><p>

Matches that allow for more finishes have better ratings like 2/3 falls, European Rules, Multi-man matches esp. with tag team saves.</p><p> </p><p>

Storylines help esp. with interference. Also, knocking out the referee helps and you can hit several finishers.</p><p> </p><p>

Do as much damage as possible.</p><p> </p><p>

If your health is too high and you never get to danger energy you can still get high match ratings by taking a lot of damage(but you get injured too). I have gotten 5* where I never went below medium(although I did get 5* where I never entered the ring except to save some people) but never have I gotten a five star where I was high energy the entire time.</p><p> </p><p>

You can also use finishers that have lower chance of hitting like Uranage Backbreaker or Slam or whatever has 200 or winning or more realistically double DDT. This will get you more near falls and your opponent will do more damage on you.</p>

<p>It is also going to be hard if you are just dominating your competition. For instance with Jay Chord I was pulling 3-4 and even 5 star matches on a pretty regular basis because I was having competitive matches where both guys took beatings and survived damage.</p><p> </p><p>

Now I'm in USPW and due to their size difference I'm much higher in overall than their main eventers on top of their settings (sports entertainment) favoring short matches, so once I start dealing damage the matches get one sided and lead to low match ratings.</p><p> </p><p>

Other than that, just try to mix it up with move selection and add lots of drama even if it means letting your opponents come back for a period of time. Go for many covers late in the match, even with no CoW.</p>

Archived