Rate my Card Thread

<p>NXT The War Dance</p><p> </p><p>

After seeing a few people separate NXT from WWE I decided to do the same, I have a Ministry type stable led by Raven, his followers Braun Stowman, The Ascension, Corey Graves and former follower Solomon Crowe, theu also have hired gun Samoa Joe, whose job so far is to put down Kevin Owens</p><p> </p><p>

1. Tyler Breeze (H) defeated Finn Balor (F)</p><p> </p><p>

Breeze has been interfering in Balors matches for months, Breeze as well as being the most beautiful man in NXT is also obsessed with winning the title, he has always come up short, but proved to the world he is a winner by taking out Balor</p><p> </p><p>

2. Charlotte (F) beat Shaul Guerreo (H)</p><p> </p><p>

Shaul cost Charlotte the title, believing that her families legacy is better than the Flair's, setting up this grudge match </p><p> </p><p>

3. Braun Stowman (H) beat Richie Steamboat</p><p> </p><p>

Steamboat is a jobber sadly mainly because he brings the best out of all of them, Stowman is still an opener and trying to build him up</p><p> </p><p>

4. Sami Zayn (F) defeated Taiyo Kei (H)</p><p> </p><p>

I bought out Wrestle-1, Kei is one I pillaged, Zayn is feuding with Graves and Taiyo was hired to take out Zayn from the weekly shows so he couldn't be in The War Dance Match, typical underdog story Zayn nursing a bandaged ribs and Taiyo working them over</p><p> </p><p>

5. Itami and Baron Corbin (F) beat Amore and Cassidy (H)</p><p> </p><p>

they were a random tag team, who beat Amore and Cassidy, they became obsessed with Baron and Itami, forcing them to team several times, Enzo and Colin always come up short but are getting more dastardly in their tactics this ended in DQ when Enzo thought Cassidy was going to be pinned</p><p> </p><p>

6. Lisa Marie Varon (H) beat Bayley (F) to retain the NXT Womens Belt</p><p>

Weapon on a Pole Match</p><p>

Varon debuted and beat Charlotte for the belt, she has been an absolute star, bringing up the Womens division to the same level as the mens, Bayley was no 1 contender and has been a underdog to the dominate Varon</p><p> </p><p>

7. Adrian Neville (F) beat Extreme Tiger (H) to retain the NXT Championship</p><p> </p><p>

Regal bought in Tiger to take the Championship off Neville, he entered their first match with respect, but a few losses to Neville he has become more frustrated, this was his closest he has come, but instead of pinning Neville he wanted to end his career, he tried putting him through the announce table, only for it all to backfire and Neville hitting his finisher and getting the win</p><p> </p><p>

8. Raven's Nest beat Team NXT</p><p>

The Nest: Raven, The Ascension, Corey Graves and Samoa Joe</p><p>

Team NXT: Kevin Owens, Keiji Mutoh, Lucha Dragons and Solomon Crowe</p><p> </p><p>

This was for Dusty's portion of NXT, Kalisto was eliminated early, as was The Ascension, Graves was eliminated by Crowe who was them Elimanated by Joe, and Sin Cara also fell to Joe, Keiji and Raven was double counted out, and Joe beat Owens after an intense 10 minutes of them being the sole team members</p><p> </p><p>

Raven celebrated with his portion of NXT as the show ended with Joe and Raven celebrating over a fallen Owens</p>

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Glad you liked my card! I'll definitely post Wrestle Mania and beyond. I might consider a Divas brand diary too.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

1. Tyler Breeze (H) defeated Finn Balor (F)</p><p> </p><p>

7/10 - I'm not a big fan of Breeze, but this match could be very good.</p><p> </p><p>

2. Charlotte (F) beat Shaul Guerreo (H)</p><p> </p><p>

8/10 - I have these two in a tag team called Daughters of Legacy (DOLL). They are great workers. Should be good.</p><p> </p><p>

3. Braun Stowman (H) beat Richie Steamboat</p><p> </p><p>

5/10 - This would be a break match for me as I'm not really interested in either wrestler. Good way to put Stroman over though.</p><p> </p><p>

4. Sami Zayn (F) defeated Taiyo Kei (H)</p><p> </p><p>

10/10 I'm a huge Zayn mark. I would be very into the story. Match of the night.</p><p> </p><p>

5. Itami and Baron Corbin (F) beat Amore and Cassidy (H)</p><p> </p><p>

6/10</p><p> </p><p>

6. Lisa Marie Varon (H) beat Bayley (F) to retain the NXT Womens Belt</p><p>

Weapon on a Pole Match</p><p> </p><p>

9/10 I'm not in love with the item on a pole match, but this is an excellent match up.</p><p> </p><p>

7. Adrian Neville (F) beat Extreme Tiger (H) to retain the NXT Championship</p><p> </p><p>

7/10 I would be more concerned for Tiger's heat at this point, unless he is just temporary. Otherwise I would definitely rate higher.</p><p> </p><p>

8. Raven's Nest beat Team NXT</p><p>

The Nest: Raven, The Ascension, Corey Graves and Samoa Joe</p><p>

Team NXT: Kevin Owens, Keiji Mutoh, Lucha Dragons and Solomon Crowe</p><p> </p><p>

9/10 Raven using his stable to foster youth is an excellent idea!</p><p> </p><p>

Overall: 8/10</p><p>

Solid show overall!</p>

Wrestle Mania 32

Pontiac Silverdome: 93,682

1. Justin Gabriel vs. Husky Harris vs. Ricky Hawkins vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison - Money in the Bank Ladder Match (A)

(A standard MITB storyline. After a few failed attempts at winning the World Championship, Husky Harris was denied another shot and has since gone on a mean streak in order to prove himself again. Dolph Ziggler was screwed out of the title and is looking for a way to get back the title he never cleanly lost. The Miz and John Morrison have been hinting at a break up in recent weeks and go nuts on eachother during the match. Justin Gabriel, once a whiny heel, is fresh off a babyface turn. The match ends after Husky Harris takes a sick bump. John Morrison will no longer be used after this match.)

ANGLE: Mick Foley is in the ring, talking about the theme of passing the torch tonight. He is interrupted by The Rock, who has a comical exchange reminiscent of their time as a tag team. Stone Cold Steve Austin comes out to complete this attitude era reunion. Says although he knows his time has come and gone, he still has one last can of whoop ass with John Cena's name on it. (A*)

2. The Daylight Express (Colt Cabana & Brad Maddox) vs. The Young Bucks - Tag Team Championship (A)

(Fresh out of ROH, the Youngbucks are bitter at the lack of fanfare they have received by the rest of the WWE locker room. They have resorted to complaining and underhanded tactics as a way to demand the respect they feel they deserve. After cheating their way to the tag team titles on Smackdown, the brands top tag team challenges them to put up or shut up. The match ends in a disqualification once it seemed like Colt Cabana was going to secure a win.)

ANGLE: RAW GM, Booker T cuts a backstage promo about RAW stealing the show tonight. He is interrupted by Smackdown and Heat GM's Jericho and Sunny. They comically trade insults. (A*)

3. Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk (A)

(CM Punk recently turned heel after coming to Smackdown and feeling overshadowed by people like The Rock and Daniel Bryan for several months. It finally culminated at the Royal Rumble when he faced off in a triple threat match against Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan for the title. Bryan was recently concuss but refused to sit out. It was that error in judgement that cost him the match, and thus Punk the match as well. Following the loss Punk assaulted Bryan, cementing his heel turn. This match will go thirty minutes and end when Bryan is unable to answer the Anaconda Vice)

ANGLE: Bryan receives a round of applause for his efforts. (B-)

4. Kaitlyn vs. Mickie James (B)

(Kaitlyn was Mickie Jame's bodyguard for the majority of the last year. However during a Mickie feud with Serena, Deeb was able to convince Kaitlyn that she was worth more than being a slave for hire. Mickie did not take rejection very well and began playing mind games. Knowing that she is weak mentally she began questioning her inner strength, her ability to survive in wrestling and her excessive bodybuilding to compensate for her looks. The stakes were raised when at the last PPV, Isis the Amazon debuted to attack Kaitlyn and replace her at Mickie's bodyguard. Kaitlyn demanded to face Mickie at Mania to overcome her demons.)

ANGLE: Wade Barrett cuts a promo about Brock's fairy tale comeback, says "Fairy tales are fiction." (A*)

5. Cheerleader Melissa vs. Kelly Kelly vs. Layla vs. Paige - Femme Fatale Championship (B)

(Cheerleader Melissa and Kelly Kelly were at one point the top tag team on Heat (Two Cheers). Although Melissa was always the worker of the group, Kelly was initially the "popular" one. Eventually however, Melissa eclipsed her partner in popularity and is now one of the brands top stars. Kelly has been left behind and has grown more and more jealous. At the last PPV during a Femme Fatale/Divas title unification match, Kelly turned her back on her partner for what she thought was a chance to join Paul Heyman's elite faction, the Heyman Girls. When that turned out to be a trap she was left out in the cold with no friends.

Layla and Paige are friends turned enemies turned friends again. When the unified champion Portia Perez decided to relinquish the Femme Fatale title, they both decided to team up and exploit Kelly and Melissa's hatred to try and steal a win for one of them.)

ANGLE: Portia Perez cuts a promo about tonight being the first of many Wrestle Mania's she plans on headlining. Says she will go undefeated as Taker has. (A*)

6. Beth Phoenix & Natalya vs. Faith & Pelo de Oro (Michelle McCool & Sexy Juliette) - Tag Team Cahmpionship (B)

(Pelo de Oro is a comic book superhero character in the vain of the Hurricane. She and Alexa Thatcher (La Gringa Magnifica) stand up for what is right and try to fight injustice despite being bumbling comedy acts. The duo got involved in a Beth Phoenix vs. Faith match at the last PPV. During a match later in the night for the #1 contender ship, Beth and Natalya got their payback by locking Alexa in a sharpshooter and not releasing the hold. Injured, Oro was without a partner for Wrestle Mania... until Faith, a darker, more serious vigilante stepped in.)

ANGLE: Faith, Pelo de Oro and La Gringa Magnifica celebrate in the ring. (B-)

7. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. John Cena (B)

(When facing Booker T's heel faction and finding himself up against a wall with no support, John Cena was bailed out by Stone Cold Steve Austin. What was meant to be a one time thing turned into them winning the tag team titles. Egos started to rise however and mistakes were magnified. After losing the title following a miscommunication, John Cena decided to drop the tag team and face Barrett for the WWE Championship. Wanting to mend fences however, my user character decided to hold an award ceremony to celebrate both of their successes. Similar to Hogan/Andre however, Cena felt slighted that his trophy was smaller than Austin's. During a heated exchange, Barrett tries to drill Cena in the back with a chair, but ducks and hits Austin. The shot re-injured Austin's neck, putting an abrupt end to his comeback run. During the Barrett/Cena match, Austin came out and stunned Cena, costing him the title. Austin then insists that he has one last match in him, and that he has a score to settle with Cena. The match will not actually be Austin's last. He will work once more against Goldberg.)

ANGLE: Accepting defeat, Austin shakes Cena's hand and endorses him. (A*)

8. Roman Reigns wins Vincent Kennedy McMahon Memorial Battle Royale (B+)

(Earlier this year, Vince Mcmahon passed away. As a way to pay tribute, my user character removed the second MITB ladder match, and instead turned it into a memorial battle royal for RAW. The winner will still get the MITB briefcase. With this incentive, RAW GM Booker T has been trying to turn the odds in his favor by having his "golden child" Roman Reigns win the match. However after months of cheating and screwing babyfaces, my user character was onto him and even suspended him recently. Now Booker is extra careful. Going so far as to carry around a giant WWE rulebook to make sure that he is pushing things as far as he is allowed to. Stifled by my user character here though, he simply runs out and helps Roman win the match.)

ANGLE: Big Poppa Kev (My user character) steps out to release Booker T as RAW GM for his involvement. He does so by playing a clip of Vince McMahon saying "You're fired!" (A*)

9. The Usos vs. The Hired Guns (Sheamus & Ryback) - Tag Team Championship (B+)

(Sheamus and Ryback have dominated the tag team division since beating Cena and Austin for the titles. They boast how unstoppable they are and say that no mere tag team can defeat two former champions. The Usos however, the top tag team in the company, thing otherwise.)

ANGLE: The Undertaker has a special entrance. (A*)

10. The Undertaker vs. Seth Rollins - The Undertaker's Final Match (B)

(In an angle I stole straight from WhatCulture.com, the Undertaker announces his retirement, stating that every man must one day take his "last ride." He has picked his last opponent, and will announce it soon. Seth Rollins on the other hand is fresh off a heel turn and has gone through a "ruthless aggression" phase. The Smackdown after winning the US title, the lights go out. Taker's music hits, and the titantron simply reads "You." Rollins accepts the challenge wanting to end the streak, and the career of a legend. The match ends after Rollins throws everything he can to the Undertaker, who just sits back up. Finally after one last sit up spot, Taker makes the mistake of rolling to his stomach to get back to his feet and is met with a second curb stomp and an immediate pin fall.)

ANGLE: After the match, The Undertaker stands in the ring solo. He receives an applause from the crowd, as well as the Smackdown roster that comes out to pay their respect. (B+)

11. AJ Lee vs. Gina Carano vs. Portia Perez - Diva's World Championship (B)

ANGLE: AJ Lee celebrates her title win. (A*)

(The Heat main event is a culmination of several storylines rolled into this triple threat match. Last Wrestle Mania, Lita defeated a then heel Gina Carano for the Divas title. Up to that point, Portia Perez was Lita's protege, taking her from a relative unknown status to that of a popular, plucky underdog. Portia won a #1 contenders match in order to face her best friend at a PPV. Gina however, enacted her 30 day rematch clause, and thus a triple threat was made. Leading up to the match, Paul Heyman was courting Gina Carano for his faction, the Heyman Girls, but she has refused. During the match, Heyman comes out and swerves everyone, bu tossing a chair to Portia Perez to hit Lita with and steal a win. Gina has since gone on a rampage against the faction and has turned babyface as a result.

AJ Lee was previously feuding with Mickie James. Mickie won the very first Queen of the Ring tournament, which granted her a title match at Summer Slam. After using her own mind games to get in Mickie's head, she is able to put that title match up for grabs in a Hell in a Cell match. AJ wins and faces off against Portia at Summer Slam and wins after a Heyman botched interference. Furious, Portia fires Heyman and appears to turn babyface again and convinces AJ to a ladder match to settle things fairly. During the finish of the match, as AJ is close to retrieving the title, the belt is lifted out of her reach (ala Austin vs the McMahons). Turns out it was a trap by Heyman and Portia, and Portia regains the title.

After both being taken out by Heyman's faction AJ wins the divas Rumble and Gina also earns a title match at Mania. Now the hunter has become the hunted.)

12. The Rock vs. Damien Sandow - World Heavyweight Championship (A)

(Sandow cashed in on Bryan at Summer Slam and won the Heavyweight championship. Since then, Sandow has "sold out" and "gone Hollywood." He's refused to show up to weekly Smackdown tapings and appears only via satellite to cut promos. He claims he is on the set to a movie, but often he is either doing cameos in public access television or is outright trespassing on a set. If this reminds you of the Rock in any way it should. He is trying to be the next "people's champion." The plan backfires however when he accidentally stumbles onto a shoot that the Rock was actually present in and gets put in his place. This match was made as the Rock says he can never be the great one till he beats the great one.)

ANGLE: Damien Sandow celebrates retaining his title. (A*)

13. Brock Lesnar vs. Wade Barrett - WWE Heavyweight Championship (A)

(Brock was the WWE champion and Booker T's former "golden child" heading into last years Mania when he lost to CM Punk following a botched interference. As a result, Brock assaulted Booker, destroyed the RAW set and got suspended for several months. Barrett eventually won the title off Punk and began a feud with Dean Ambrose. Barrett's alliance with Booker was reason enough for Brock to interfere as Ambrose's insurance policy, helping him win. Booker was furious, as Brock was not sanctioned to come back. He made him work against Big E Langston just to lift the suspension, then he had to win a Survivor Series match to get in the Rumble. Meanwhile, Booker is giving favors and shortcuts to his boys, namely Roman Reigns. When Roman threw a tantrum over drawing the number 1 at the Ruble, Brock came out, drew number 15. The stared Roman down and switched numbers. Despite being number 1, Brock won and is now facing Barrett to get his title back.)

ANGLE: Brock Lesnar celebrates his title win. (A*)

Final Rating: A*

Buy Rate: 16.68 (Highest grossing PPV since I've taken over by a considerable margin)

Guest user name

ECW NOVEMBER 2 REMEMBER 96'

Dark Match

Stevie Richards vs Homicide

Winner: Stevie Richards

Rating 58

Team OMEGA(Shane Helms & Shannon Moore) w/ Teri Runnels vs The Eliminators(Perry Saturn & John Kronus)

Winners: The Eliminators

Rating 53

Rob Van Dam vs Pitbull #2 w/ Pitbull #1

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Rating 61

Extreme Lucha Libre

Rey Misterio Jr. vs Psicosis

Winner: Rey Misterio Jr.

Rating 79

Tatanka vs New Jack w/Mustafa

Winner New Jack

Rating 62

ECW World Tag Team Championship

Cactus Jack & Terry Funk © vs Chris Benoit & Primetime Brian Lee w/ Shane Douglas & Francine

Winners: Chris Benoit & Primetime Brian Lee

Rating 75

Vader vs Mikey Whipwreck

Winner Mikey Whipwreck

Rating 72

ECW World Heavyweight Championship

Taz © w/ Bill Alfonzo vs Sabu

Winner Taz

Rating 84

Aftermath Steve Austin attacks Taz after

Exploding Barb-Wire Death Match

Raven w/ Missy Hyatt vs Tommy Dreamer w/ Beaulah

Winner Raven

Rating 88

There was a botched interference from Stevie Richards on Tommy Dreamer

Notes

- This is Sabu's last match before leaving for WCW

- Dean Malenko left for WCW & I replaced him with Brian Lee in the Triple Threat

- Vader & Tatanka were signed to 6 month PPAs to give mid carders a rub

- I have ECW as the 5th ranked company in the world out of 60 active.

- As a Regional level only WCW, WWF, NJPW & AJPW are ranked higher.

- Currently have no PPV deal, hoping to land one in 1997 as I'm close to Cult

- Hardcore TV is aired in the Tri State & South East

- I have the Hardyz, Team OMEGA, Homicide, Kid Kaos, Mr. Aguila Chris Chetti & Amish Roadkill as my youthful "jobbers"

• 3 weeks later...
ECW NOVEMBER 2 REMEMBER 96'

Dark Match

Stevie Richards vs Homicide

Winner: Stevie Richards

Rating 58

B-. Great booking, but not sold on the match quality -- again, giving an interference runner heat before the event starts.

Team OMEGA(Shane Helms & Shannon Moore) w/ Teri Runnels vs The Eliminators(Perry Saturn & John Kronus)

Winners: The Eliminators

Rating 53

C+A bit of a throwaway match -- probably decent in ring, and of course, The Eliminators have TOTAL ELIMINATION to end things.

Rob Van Dam vs Pitbull #2 w/ Pitbull #1

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Rating 61

B-.Again, a solid match in-ring, without much going on out-of-ring... Pitbulls are always entertaining and RVD is incredible in 96' or now.

Extreme Lucha Libre

Rey Misterio Jr. vs Psicosis

Winner: Rey Misterio Jr.

Rating 79

A.Pretty much a classic each time these guys go at it. Again, it's been done [many, many times] before, but yes, I would totally tune into this match.

Tatanka vs New Jack w/Mustafa

Winner New Jack

Rating 62

B+.This is a good place for both performers -- both rely on spots, and both relies on entrances. It won't be a classic from technical perspective, but it will be entertaining.

ECW World Tag Team Championship

Cactus Jack & Terry Funk © vs Chris Benoit & Primetime Brian Lee w/ Shane Douglas & Francine

Winners: Chris Benoit & Primetime Brian Lee

Rating 75

B+. Hm... Overall, I like the "jersey-traid" esque-stable. There is a definite SMW element to the show -- and this would be an exciting match with four great performers.

Vader vs Mikey Whipwreck

Winner Mikey Whipwreck

Rating 72

B+. Good use of Vader -- I think Mikey thrives in the underdog role, and this is a big victory -- I've always liked Mikey Whipwreck as a performer, but can never get him to work in TEW mods.

ECW World Heavyweight Championship

Taz © w/ Bill Alfonzo vs Sabu

Winner Taz

Rating 84

Aftermath Steve Austin attacks Taz after

B+. Taz and Sabu are "classic" ECW opponents. Personally, I don't like seeing Steve with ECW, but he adds to the match.

Exploding Barb-Wire Death Match

Raven w/ Missy Hyatt vs Tommy Dreamer w/ Beaulah

Winner Raven

Rating 88

There was a botched interference from Stevie Richards on Tommy Dreamer

A. Tommy Dreamer and Raven is a classic match, and always delivers, but.... it's a classic match, and just about everyone runs the feud in-game. It's unoriginal, but I'd watch it. Extra points for adding Missy and Beaulah to the mix, and Stevie interference.

Overall Grade:A. This would be a must-watch, must-purchase PPV -- however, these matches were derived from RW-storylines, and the card suffers a bit from a lack of originality -- instead of player-created experience, feels more like ECW's "greatest hits". The match ups are extremely well-executed, so that adds to the experience.

Burning Hammer Presents:

Best of the Super Juniors 1997

Burning Junior World Tag Team Title Match:
Back in Black (The Great Hisato & Burning Exile) © d. The Rebellion (Miyame & Shimezdu)

Burning Junior Championship Match:
Naoya Ashikaga © d. Dark Angel

Burning World Tag Team Title Match:
Defenders of Japan (Hooded Kudo & Motoichi Arakida) © d. Assault Squad (Ambush Anderson & Brute Alexi)

Burning World Championship Iron Man (60 min.) Match:
Kojiro Harada © d. Hooded Kudo

BHOTWG Best of the Super Juniors Final [Lucha Libre 2/3 Falls]:
Optimus d. Elemental II

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KnowYourEnemy" data-cite="KnowYourEnemy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37716" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Burning Hammer Presents:</strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Best of the Super Juniors 1997</div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Burning Junior World Tag Team Title Match:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Back in Black (The Great Hisato & Burning Exile) © d. The Rebellion (Miyame & Shimezdu)</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Burning Junior Championship Match:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Naoya Ashikaga © d. Dark Angel</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Burning World Tag Team Title Match:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Defenders of Japan (Hooded Kudo & Motoichi Arakida) © d. Assault Squad (Ambush Anderson & Brute Alexi)</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Burning World Championship Iron Man (60 min.) Match:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Kojiro Harada © d. Hooded Kudo</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>BHOTWG Best of the Super Juniors Final [Lucha Libre 2/3 Falls]:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Optimus d. Elemental II</div></div></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Unfortunalty I don't know enough about the Burning Hammer product to review this fairly. I got the next one though.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Ring of Honor Wrestling Presents:</p><p> Supercard of Honor V</p><p> Live from NJ Sun National Bank Arena</p><p> In front of 8,100 Fans</p><p> </p><p> Opening Contest</p><p> Alex Shelley vs Frankie Kazarian vs Jay Lethal vs Michael Elgin vs Matt Taven vs Michael Bennett</p><p> 6 Man Ladder Match for RoH World Heavyweight Championship Match at Best in the World</p><p> Winner: Alex Shelley via Item Retrieval in 20:01</p><p> Match Grade: C+</p><p> </p><p> Match 2</p><p> Rhett Titus vs <strong>Rhino</strong></p><p> 1 v 1 RoH World TV Title</p><p> Winner: Rhett Titus via DQ after Sami Callihan ran in to attack Titus</p><p> Match Grade: D+ (The Fans didn't like the finish)</p><p> </p><p> Match 3</p><p> Adam Cole vs Chris Sabin</p><p> 1 v 1 Single's Match</p><p> Winner: Chris Sabin via Cradle Shock in 20:23</p><p> Match Grade: D+</p><p> </p><p> Match 4</p><p> ReDragon vs Roppongi Vice(Beretta and Romero)</p><p> 2 v 2 Tag Team Match</p><p> Winner: Kyle O'Reilly (ReDragon) via Brainbuster in 7:53</p><p> Match Grade: C-</p><p> </p><p> Match 5</p><p> <strong>Violent Conduct (Sami Callihan and Chris Hero)</strong> vs The Briscoes</p><p> 2 v 2 RoH World Tag Team Championships</p><p> Winner: Violent Conduct via Violent Ending in 30:03</p><p> Match Grade: C+</p><p> </p><p> Semi-Mainevent</p><p> AJ Styles vs Matt Sydal</p><p> 1 v 1 Singles Match</p><p> Winner: AJ Styles via 450 Splash in 14:39</p><p> Match Grade: C</p><p> </p><p> Main Event</p><p> Roderick Strong vs <strong>Austin Aries</strong></p><p> 1 v 1 Best 2 out of 3 Falls RoH World Heavyweight Championship Match</p><p> Winner: Austin Aries via Brainbuster in 59:34 with 2 falls to 0</p><p> Match Grade: C</p><p> </p><p> Overall Card Grade: <span style="color:#FFFF00;">C</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Wrestle Mania 32</strong></span></p><p>

Pontiac Silverdome: 93,682</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

1. <strong>Justin Gabriel</strong> vs. Husky Harris vs. Ricky Hawkins vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison - <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Money in the Bank Ladder Match</span> <strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A)</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>(A standard MITB storyline. After a few failed attempts at winning the World Championship, Husky Harris was denied another shot and has since gone on a mean streak in order to prove himself again. Dolph Ziggler was screwed out of the title and is looking for a way to get back the title he never cleanly lost. The Miz and John Morrison have been hinting at a break up in recent weeks and go nuts on eachother during the match. Justin Gabriel, once a whiny heel, is fresh off a babyface turn. The match ends after Husky Harris takes a sick bump. John Morrison will no longer be used after this match.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Not the strongest MITB but Gabriel winning is very good 7/10</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

ANGLE: Mick Foley is in the ring, talking about the theme of passing the torch tonight. He is interrupted by The Rock, who has a comical exchange reminiscent of their time as a tag team. Stone Cold Steve Austin comes out to complete this attitude era reunion. Says although he knows his time has come and gone, he still has one last can of whoop ass with John Cena's name on it. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

2. </strong><strong><strong>The Daylight Express (Colt Cabana & Brad Maddox)</strong></strong><strong> vs. The Young Bucks - </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tag Team Championship</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>(Fresh out of ROH, the Youngbucks are bitter at the lack of fanfare they have received by the rest of the WWE locker room. They have resorted to complaining and underhanded tactics as a way to demand the respect they feel they deserve. After cheating their way to the tag team titles on Smackdown, the brands top tag team challenges them to put up or shut up. The match ends in a disqualification once it seemed like Colt Cabana was going to secure a win.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

7/10 not a fan of any of these guys but none the less would be entertaining</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

ANGLE: RAW GM, Booker T cuts a backstage promo about RAW stealing the show tonight. He is interrupted by Smackdown and Heat GM's Jericho and Sunny. They comically trade insults. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

3. Daniel Bryan vs. </strong><strong><strong>CM Punk</strong></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>(CM Punk recently turned heel after coming to Smackdown and feeling overshadowed by people like The Rock and Daniel Bryan for several months. It finally culminated at the Royal Rumble when he faced off in a triple threat match against Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan for the title. Bryan was recently concuss but refused to sit out. It was that error in judgement that cost him the match, and thus Punk the match as well. Following the loss Punk assaulted Bryan, cementing his heel turn. This match will go thirty minutes and end when Bryan is unable to answer the Anaconda Vice)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

10/10 I love both of these guys and would be a show stealer, only problem is would this burn the crowd out and lead to less interest in the other matches</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

ANGLE: Bryan receives a round of applause for his efforts. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#008000;">(B-)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

4. </strong><strong><strong>Kaitlyn</strong></strong><strong> vs. Mickie James </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#2E8B57;">(B)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>(Kaitlyn was Mickie Jame's bodyguard for the majority of the last year. However during a Mickie feud with Serena, Deeb was able to convince Kaitlyn that she was worth more than being a slave for hire. Mickie did not take rejection very well and began playing mind games. Knowing that she is weak mentally she began questioning her inner strength, her ability to survive in wrestling and her excessive bodybuilding to compensate for her looks. The stakes were raised when at the last PPV, Isis the Amazon debuted to attack Kaitlyn and replace her at Mickie's bodyguard. Kaitlyn demanded to face Mickie at Mania to overcome her demons.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

8/10 what you do with the Divas actually has me coming back to this thread, strong match</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

ANGLE: Wade Barrett cuts a promo about Brock's fairy tale comeback, says "Fairy tales are fiction." </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

5. </strong><strong><strong>Cheerleader Melissa</strong></strong><strong> vs. Kelly Kelly vs. Layla vs. Paige - </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Femme Fatale Championship</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#2E8B57;">(B)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>(Cheerleader Melissa and Kelly Kelly were at one point the top tag team on Heat (Two Cheers). Although Melissa was always the worker of the group, Kelly was initially the "popular" one. Eventually however, Melissa eclipsed her partner in popularity and is now one of the brands top stars. Kelly has been left behind and has grown more and more jealous. At the last PPV during a Femme Fatale/Divas title unification match, Kelly turned her back on her partner for what she thought was a chance to join Paul Heyman's elite faction, the Heyman Girls. When that turned out to be a trap she was left out in the cold with no friends.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

9/10 can't go wrong with this match from the build up to the players </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Layla and Paige are friends turned enemies turned friends again. When the unified champion Portia Perez decided to relinquish the Femme Fatale title, they both decided to team up and exploit Kelly and Melissa's hatred to try and steal a win for one of them.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

ANGLE: Portia Perez cuts a promo about tonight being the first of many Wrestle Mania's she plans on headlining. Says she will go undefeated as Taker has. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

6. Beth Phoenix & Natalya vs. </strong><strong><strong>Faith & Pelo de Oro (Michelle McCool & Sexy Juliette) </strong></strong><strong>- </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tag Team Cahmpionship</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#2E8B57;">(B)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>(Pelo de Oro is a comic book superhero character in the vain of the Hurricane. She and Alexa Thatcher (La Gringa Magnifica) stand up for what is right and try to fight injustice despite being bumbling comedy acts. The duo got involved in a Beth Phoenix vs. Faith match at the last PPV. During a match later in the night for the #1 contender ship, Beth and Natalya got their payback by locking Alexa in a sharpshooter and not releasing the hold. Injured, Oro was without a partner for Wrestle Mania... until Faith, a darker, more serious vigilante stepped in.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

not sure about this match 6/10 just based on this being the third diva match in a row at Wrestlemania, I bet the fans would be doing their nut </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

ANGLE: Faith, Pelo de Oro and La Gringa Magnifica celebrate in the ring. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#008000;">(B-)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

7. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. </strong><strong><strong>John Cena</strong></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#2E8B57;">(B)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>(When facing Booker T's heel faction and finding himself up against a wall with no support, John Cena was bailed out by Stone Cold Steve Austin. What was meant to be a one time thing turned into them winning the tag team titles. Egos started to rise however and mistakes were magnified. After losing the title following a miscommunication, John Cena decided to drop the tag team and face Barrett for the WWE Championship. Wanting to mend fences however, my user character decided to hold an award ceremony to celebrate both of their successes. Similar to Hogan/Andre however, Cena felt slighted that his trophy was smaller than Austin's. During a heated exchange, Barrett tries to drill Cena in the back with a chair, but ducks and hits Austin. The shot re-injured Austin's neck, putting an abrupt end to his comeback run. During the Barrett/Cena match, Austin came out and stunned Cena, costing him the title. Austin then insists that he has one last match in him, and that he has a score to settle with Cena. The match will not actually be Austin's last. He will work once more against Goldberg.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

7/10 I am plain and simple not a big fan of Austin, but the build up would ne immense</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

ANGLE: Accepting defeat, Austin shakes Cena's hand and endorses him. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

8. </strong><strong><strong>Roman Reigns</strong></strong><strong> wins Vincent Kennedy McMahon Memorial Battle Royale </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FF00;">(B+)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>(Earlier this year, Vince Mcmahon passed away. As a way to pay tribute, my user character removed the second MITB ladder match, and instead turned it into a memorial battle royal for RAW. The winner will still get the MITB briefcase. With this incentive, RAW GM Booker T has been trying to turn the odds in his favor by having his "golden child" Roman Reigns win the match. However after months of cheating and screwing babyfaces, my user character was onto him and even suspended him recently. Now Booker is extra careful. Going so far as to carry around a giant WWE rulebook to make sure that he is pushing things as far as he is allowed to. Stifled by my user character here though, he simply runs out and helps Roman win the match.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

meh 6/10 never one for Battle Royals but does the job</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

ANGLE: Big Poppa Kev (My user character) steps out to release Booker T as RAW GM for his involvement. He does so by playing a clip of Vince McMahon saying "You're fired!" </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

9. </strong><strong><strong>The Usos</strong></strong><strong> vs. The Hired Guns (Sheamus & Ryback) - </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tag Team Championship</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FF00;">(B+)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>(Sheamus and Ryback have dominated the tag team division since beating Cena and Austin for the titles. They boast how unstoppable they are and say that no mere tag team can defeat two former champions. The Usos however, the top tag team in the company, thing otherwise.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

5/10 standard</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

ANGLE: The Undertaker has a special entrance. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

10. The Undertaker vs. </strong><strong><strong>Seth Rollins</strong></strong><strong> - </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Undertaker's Final Match</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#2E8B57;">(B)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>(In an angle I stole straight from WhatCulture.com, the Undertaker announces his retirement, stating that every man must one day take his "last ride." He has picked his last opponent, and will announce it soon. Seth Rollins on the other hand is fresh off a heel turn and has gone through a "ruthless aggression" phase. The Smackdown after winning the US title, the lights go out. Taker's music hits, and the titantron simply reads "You." Rollins accepts the challenge wanting to end the streak, and the career of a legend. The match ends after Rollins throws everything he can to the Undertaker, who just sits back up. Finally after one last sit up spot, Taker makes the mistake of rolling to his stomach to get back to his feet and is met with a second curb stomp and an immediate pin fall.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

9/10, perfect match for me</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

ANGLE: After the match, The Undertaker stands in the ring solo. He receives an applause from the crowd, as well as the Smackdown roster that comes out to pay their respect. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FF00;">(B+)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

11. </strong><strong><strong>AJ Lee</strong></strong><strong> vs. Gina Carano vs. Portia Perez - </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Diva's World Championship</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#2E8B57;">(B)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

9/10 love it</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

ANGLE: AJ Lee celebrates her title win. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>(The Heat main event is a culmination of several storylines rolled into this triple threat match. Last Wrestle Mania, Lita defeated a then heel Gina Carano for the Divas title. Up to that point, Portia Perez was Lita's protege, taking her from a relative unknown status to that of a popular, plucky underdog. Portia won a #1 contenders match in order to face her best friend at a PPV. Gina however, enacted her 30 day rematch clause, and thus a triple threat was made. Leading up to the match, Paul Heyman was courting Gina Carano for his faction, the Heyman Girls, but she has refused. During the match, Heyman comes out and swerves everyone, bu tossing a chair to Portia Perez to hit Lita with and steal a win. Gina has since gone on a rampage against the faction and has turned babyface as a result.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

AJ Lee was previously feuding with Mickie James. Mickie won the very first Queen of the Ring tournament, which granted her a title match at Summer Slam. After using her own mind games to get in Mickie's head, she is able to put that title match up for grabs in a Hell in a Cell match. AJ wins and faces off against Portia at Summer Slam and wins after a Heyman botched interference. Furious, Portia fires Heyman and appears to turn babyface again and convinces AJ to a ladder match to settle things fairly. During the finish of the match, as AJ is close to retrieving the title, the belt is lifted out of her reach (ala Austin vs the McMahons). Turns out it was a trap by Heyman and Portia, and Portia regains the title. </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

After both being taken out by Heyman's faction AJ wins the divas Rumble and Gina also earns a title match at Mania. Now the hunter has become the hunted.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

12. The Rock vs. </strong><strong><strong>Damien Sandow</strong></strong><strong> - </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">World Heavyweight Championship</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p><strong><em>

(Sandow cashed in on Bryan at Summer Slam and won the Heavyweight championship. Since then, Sandow has "sold out" and "gone Hollywood." He's refused to show up to weekly Smackdown tapings and appears only via satellite to cut promos. He claims he is on the set to a movie, but often he is either doing cameos in public access television or is outright trespassing on a set. If this reminds you of the Rock in any way it should. He is trying to be the next "people's champion." The plan backfires however when he accidentally stumbles onto a shoot that the Rock was actually present in and gets put in his place. This match was made as the Rock says he can never be the great one till he beats the great one.)</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

9/10 sounds weird but would be an excellent build</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

</em></strong></p><p><strong>

ANGLE: Damien Sandow celebrates retaining his title. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

13. </strong><strong><strong>Brock Lesnar</strong></strong><strong> vs. Wade Barrett - </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE Heavyweight Championship</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>(Brock was the WWE champion and Booker T's former "golden child" heading into last years Mania when he lost to CM Punk following a botched interference. As a result, Brock assaulted Booker, destroyed the RAW set and got suspended for several months. Barrett eventually won the title off Punk and began a feud with Dean Ambrose. Barrett's alliance with Booker was reason enough for Brock to interfere as Ambrose's insurance policy, helping him win. Booker was furious, as Brock was not sanctioned to come back. He made him work against Big E Langston just to lift the suspension, then he had to win a Survivor Series match to get in the Rumble. Meanwhile, Booker is giving favors and shortcuts to his boys, namely Roman Reigns. When Roman threw a tantrum over drawing the number 1 at the Ruble, Brock came out, drew number 15. The stared Roman down and switched numbers. Despite being number 1, Brock won and is now facing Barrett to get his title back.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

10/10 only thing would the crowd be burnt out but the change of pace wth this I imagine being a slug fest should do the trick </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

ANGLE: Brock Lesnar celebrates his title win. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Final Rating:</strong></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">A*</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><strong>Buy Rate:</strong></strong><strong> 16.68 (Highest grossing PPV since I've taken over by a considerable margin</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hellboy2" data-cite="hellboy2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37716" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Wrestle Mania 32</strong></span></p><p> Pontiac Silverdome: 93,682</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> 1. <strong>Justin Gabriel</strong> vs. Husky Harris vs. Ricky Hawkins vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison - <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Money in the Bank Ladder Match</span> <strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A)</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>(A standard MITB storyline. After a few failed attempts at winning the World Championship, Husky Harris was denied another shot and has since gone on a mean streak in order to prove himself again. Dolph Ziggler was screwed out of the title and is looking for a way to get back the title he never cleanly lost. The Miz and John Morrison have been hinting at a break up in recent weeks and go nuts on eachother during the match. Justin Gabriel, once a whiny heel, is fresh off a babyface turn. The match ends after Husky Harris takes a sick bump. John Morrison will no longer be used after this match.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Not the strongest MITB but Gabriel winning is very good 7/10</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> ANGLE: Mick Foley is in the ring, talking about the theme of passing the torch tonight. He is interrupted by The Rock, who has a comical exchange reminiscent of their time as a tag team. Stone Cold Steve Austin comes out to complete this attitude era reunion. Says although he knows his time has come and gone, he still has one last can of whoop ass with John Cena's name on it. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 2. </strong><strong><strong>The Daylight Express (Colt Cabana & Brad Maddox)</strong></strong><strong> vs. The Young Bucks - </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tag Team Championship</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>(Fresh out of ROH, the Youngbucks are bitter at the lack of fanfare they have received by the rest of the WWE locker room. They have resorted to complaining and underhanded tactics as a way to demand the respect they feel they deserve. After cheating their way to the tag team titles on Smackdown, the brands top tag team challenges them to put up or shut up. The match ends in a disqualification once it seemed like Colt Cabana was going to secure a win.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 7/10 not a fan of any of these guys but none the less would be entertaining</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> ANGLE: RAW GM, Booker T cuts a backstage promo about RAW stealing the show tonight. He is interrupted by Smackdown and Heat GM's Jericho and Sunny. They comically trade insults. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 3. Daniel Bryan vs. </strong><strong><strong>CM Punk</strong></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>(CM Punk recently turned heel after coming to Smackdown and feeling overshadowed by people like The Rock and Daniel Bryan for several months. It finally culminated at the Royal Rumble when he faced off in a triple threat match against Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan for the title. Bryan was recently concuss but refused to sit out. It was that error in judgement that cost him the match, and thus Punk the match as well. Following the loss Punk assaulted Bryan, cementing his heel turn. This match will go thirty minutes and end when Bryan is unable to answer the Anaconda Vice)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 10/10 I love both of these guys and would be a show stealer, only problem is would this burn the crowd out and lead to less interest in the other matches</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> ANGLE: Bryan receives a round of applause for his efforts. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#008000;">(B-)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 4. </strong><strong><strong>Kaitlyn</strong></strong><strong> vs. Mickie James </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#2E8B57;">(B)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>(Kaitlyn was Mickie Jame's bodyguard for the majority of the last year. However during a Mickie feud with Serena, Deeb was able to convince Kaitlyn that she was worth more than being a slave for hire. Mickie did not take rejection very well and began playing mind games. Knowing that she is weak mentally she began questioning her inner strength, her ability to survive in wrestling and her excessive bodybuilding to compensate for her looks. The stakes were raised when at the last PPV, Isis the Amazon debuted to attack Kaitlyn and replace her at Mickie's bodyguard. Kaitlyn demanded to face Mickie at Mania to overcome her demons.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 8/10 what you do with the Divas actually has me coming back to this thread, strong match</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> ANGLE: Wade Barrett cuts a promo about Brock's fairy tale comeback, says "Fairy tales are fiction." </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 5. </strong><strong><strong>Cheerleader Melissa</strong></strong><strong> vs. Kelly Kelly vs. Layla vs. Paige - </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Femme Fatale Championship</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#2E8B57;">(B)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>(Cheerleader Melissa and Kelly Kelly were at one point the top tag team on Heat (Two Cheers). Although Melissa was always the worker of the group, Kelly was initially the "popular" one. Eventually however, Melissa eclipsed her partner in popularity and is now one of the brands top stars. Kelly has been left behind and has grown more and more jealous. At the last PPV during a Femme Fatale/Divas title unification match, Kelly turned her back on her partner for what she thought was a chance to join Paul Heyman's elite faction, the Heyman Girls. When that turned out to be a trap she was left out in the cold with no friends.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> 9/10 can't go wrong with this match from the build up to the players </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Layla and Paige are friends turned enemies turned friends again. When the unified champion Portia Perez decided to relinquish the Femme Fatale title, they both decided to team up and exploit Kelly and Melissa's hatred to try and steal a win for one of them.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> ANGLE: Portia Perez cuts a promo about tonight being the first of many Wrestle Mania's she plans on headlining. Says she will go undefeated as Taker has. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 6. Beth Phoenix & Natalya vs. </strong><strong><strong>Faith & Pelo de Oro (Michelle McCool & Sexy Juliette) </strong></strong><strong>- </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tag Team Cahmpionship</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#2E8B57;">(B)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>(Pelo de Oro is a comic book superhero character in the vain of the Hurricane. She and Alexa Thatcher (La Gringa Magnifica) stand up for what is right and try to fight injustice despite being bumbling comedy acts. The duo got involved in a Beth Phoenix vs. Faith match at the last PPV. During a match later in the night for the #1 contender ship, Beth and Natalya got their payback by locking Alexa in a sharpshooter and not releasing the hold. Injured, Oro was without a partner for Wrestle Mania... until Faith, a darker, more serious vigilante stepped in.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> not sure about this match 6/10 just based on this being the third diva match in a row at Wrestlemania, I bet the fans would be doing their nut </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> ANGLE: Faith, Pelo de Oro and La Gringa Magnifica celebrate in the ring. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#008000;">(B-)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 7. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. </strong><strong><strong>John Cena</strong></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#2E8B57;">(B)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>(When facing Booker T's heel faction and finding himself up against a wall with no support, John Cena was bailed out by Stone Cold Steve Austin. What was meant to be a one time thing turned into them winning the tag team titles. Egos started to rise however and mistakes were magnified. After losing the title following a miscommunication, John Cena decided to drop the tag team and face Barrett for the WWE Championship. Wanting to mend fences however, my user character decided to hold an award ceremony to celebrate both of their successes. Similar to Hogan/Andre however, Cena felt slighted that his trophy was smaller than Austin's. During a heated exchange, Barrett tries to drill Cena in the back with a chair, but ducks and hits Austin. The shot re-injured Austin's neck, putting an abrupt end to his comeback run. During the Barrett/Cena match, Austin came out and stunned Cena, costing him the title. Austin then insists that he has one last match in him, and that he has a score to settle with Cena. The match will not actually be Austin's last. He will work once more against Goldberg.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 7/10 I am plain and simple not a big fan of Austin, but the build up would ne immense</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> ANGLE: Accepting defeat, Austin shakes Cena's hand and endorses him. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 8. </strong><strong><strong>Roman Reigns</strong></strong><strong> wins Vincent Kennedy McMahon Memorial Battle Royale </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FF00;">(B+)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>(Earlier this year, Vince Mcmahon passed away. As a way to pay tribute, my user character removed the second MITB ladder match, and instead turned it into a memorial battle royal for RAW. The winner will still get the MITB briefcase. With this incentive, RAW GM Booker T has been trying to turn the odds in his favor by having his "golden child" Roman Reigns win the match. However after months of cheating and screwing babyfaces, my user character was onto him and even suspended him recently. Now Booker is extra careful. Going so far as to carry around a giant WWE rulebook to make sure that he is pushing things as far as he is allowed to. Stifled by my user character here though, he simply runs out and helps Roman win the match.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> meh 6/10 never one for Battle Royals but does the job</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> ANGLE: Big Poppa Kev (My user character) steps out to release Booker T as RAW GM for his involvement. He does so by playing a clip of Vince McMahon saying "You're fired!" </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 9. </strong><strong><strong>The Usos</strong></strong><strong> vs. The Hired Guns (Sheamus & Ryback) - </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tag Team Championship</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FF00;">(B+)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>(Sheamus and Ryback have dominated the tag team division since beating Cena and Austin for the titles. They boast how unstoppable they are and say that no mere tag team can defeat two former champions. The Usos however, the top tag team in the company, thing otherwise.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 5/10 standard</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> ANGLE: The Undertaker has a special entrance. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 10. The Undertaker vs. </strong><strong><strong>Seth Rollins</strong></strong><strong> - </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Undertaker's Final Match</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#2E8B57;">(B)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>(In an angle I stole straight from WhatCulture.com, the Undertaker announces his retirement, stating that every man must one day take his "last ride." He has picked his last opponent, and will announce it soon. Seth Rollins on the other hand is fresh off a heel turn and has gone through a "ruthless aggression" phase. The Smackdown after winning the US title, the lights go out. Taker's music hits, and the titantron simply reads "You." Rollins accepts the challenge wanting to end the streak, and the career of a legend. The match ends after Rollins throws everything he can to the Undertaker, who just sits back up. Finally after one last sit up spot, Taker makes the mistake of rolling to his stomach to get back to his feet and is met with a second curb stomp and an immediate pin fall.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 9/10, perfect match for me</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> ANGLE: After the match, The Undertaker stands in the ring solo. He receives an applause from the crowd, as well as the Smackdown roster that comes out to pay their respect. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FF00;">(B+)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 11. </strong><strong><strong>AJ Lee</strong></strong><strong> vs. Gina Carano vs. Portia Perez - </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Diva's World Championship</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#2E8B57;">(B)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 9/10 love it</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> ANGLE: AJ Lee celebrates her title win. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>(The Heat main event is a culmination of several storylines rolled into this triple threat match. Last Wrestle Mania, Lita defeated a then heel Gina Carano for the Divas title. Up to that point, Portia Perez was Lita's protege, taking her from a relative unknown status to that of a popular, plucky underdog. Portia won a #1 contenders match in order to face her best friend at a PPV. Gina however, enacted her 30 day rematch clause, and thus a triple threat was made. Leading up to the match, Paul Heyman was courting Gina Carano for his faction, the Heyman Girls, but she has refused. During the match, Heyman comes out and swerves everyone, bu tossing a chair to Portia Perez to hit Lita with and steal a win. Gina has since gone on a rampage against the faction and has turned babyface as a result.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> AJ Lee was previously feuding with Mickie James. Mickie won the very first Queen of the Ring tournament, which granted her a title match at Summer Slam. After using her own mind games to get in Mickie's head, she is able to put that title match up for grabs in a Hell in a Cell match. AJ wins and faces off against Portia at Summer Slam and wins after a Heyman botched interference. Furious, Portia fires Heyman and appears to turn babyface again and convinces AJ to a ladder match to settle things fairly. During the finish of the match, as AJ is close to retrieving the title, the belt is lifted out of her reach (ala Austin vs the McMahons). Turns out it was a trap by Heyman and Portia, and Portia regains the title. </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> After both being taken out by Heyman's faction AJ wins the divas Rumble and Gina also earns a title match at Mania. Now the hunter has become the hunted.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 12. The Rock vs. </strong><strong><strong>Damien Sandow</strong></strong><strong> - </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">World Heavyweight Championship</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong><em> (Sandow cashed in on Bryan at Summer Slam and won the Heavyweight championship. Since then, Sandow has "sold out" and "gone Hollywood." He's refused to show up to weekly Smackdown tapings and appears only via satellite to cut promos. He claims he is on the set to a movie, but often he is either doing cameos in public access television or is outright trespassing on a set. If this reminds you of the Rock in any way it should. He is trying to be the next "people's champion." The plan backfires however when he accidentally stumbles onto a shoot that the Rock was actually present in and gets put in his place. This match was made as the Rock says he can never be the great one till he beats the great one.)</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> 9/10 sounds weird but would be an excellent build</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong> ANGLE: Damien Sandow celebrates retaining his title. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 13. </strong><strong><strong>Brock Lesnar</strong></strong><strong> vs. Wade Barrett - </strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE Heavyweight Championship</span></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>(Brock was the WWE champion and Booker T's former "golden child" heading into last years Mania when he lost to CM Punk following a botched interference. As a result, Brock assaulted Booker, destroyed the RAW set and got suspended for several months. Barrett eventually won the title off Punk and began a feud with Dean Ambrose. Barrett's alliance with Booker was reason enough for Brock to interfere as Ambrose's insurance policy, helping him win. Booker was furious, as Brock was not sanctioned to come back. He made him work against Big E Langston just to lift the suspension, then he had to win a Survivor Series match to get in the Rumble. Meanwhile, Booker is giving favors and shortcuts to his boys, namely Roman Reigns. When Roman threw a tantrum over drawing the number 1 at the Ruble, Brock came out, drew number 15. The stared Roman down and switched numbers. Despite being number 1, Brock won and is now facing Barrett to get his title back.)</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> 10/10 only thing would the crowd be burnt out but the change of pace wth this I imagine being a slug fest should do the trick </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> ANGLE: Brock Lesnar celebrates his title win. </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">(A*)</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Final Rating:</strong></strong><strong> </strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#00FFFF;">A*</span></strong></strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Buy Rate:</strong></strong><strong> 16.68 (Highest grossing PPV since I've taken over by a considerable margin</strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> Thanks for the feedback man! I will definitely put up future divas shows/major events.</strong></p>

• 3 weeks later...

BHOTWG Presents Night of the Burning Hammer 1998

Iron Man Junior Championship Title Match (30 min):
Dark Angel drew with Optimus ©. Optimus makes Defense #2 of his Burning Junior Championship Title.

Burning Junior Tag Team Title Match:
Koji & Koki (Koji Kojima & Koki Ishibashi) © d. The Katayanagi Twins (Teku Katayangi & Noro Katayangi). Koji & Koki make Defense #1 of their Burning Junior Tag Team Title.

Burning World Tag Team Title Match:
Maverick & Iceman (Tommy Cornell & Enforcer Roberts) d. Avenging Beast © (Beast Takuma & Vengeance). Maverick & Iceman win the Burning World Tag Team Titles.

Ultimate Submission (30 min.) match: Sam Keith drew with Hooded Kudo

Burning World Heavyweight Texas Death Title Match:
Tadiyuki Kikkawa © d. Pistol Pete Hall.

Tna Final Resolution 2020

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

CHAMPIONS GOING INTO EVENT

X-Division: RICH SWANN

Knockouts: PORTIA PEREZ

Knockouts Tag Team: VACANT

Tag Team: JUICY PRODUCT (JT DUNN & DAVID STARR)

Television: ALBERTO EL PATRON

World: AJ STYLES

***TNA FINAL RESOLUTION 2020***

Week 1, January 2020

M.M. Roberts Stadium; Hattiesburg, MS

Attendance: 41000 (Sellout)

Buyrate: 11.30; Rating: A

***PRE-SHOW***

UHAA NATION defeated RHETT TITUS [Rating: B-]

Originally Uhaa seemed outmatched as Titus took full advantage of his "manager", CODY HALL, being at ringside. Uhaa receieved some assistance from a distraction from Titus's former tag team partner, HAYATO FUJITA, eventually turning the tables and getting the win.

AYAKO HAMADA & SEXY PURPLE THUNDER SISTERS (IO & MIO SHIRAI) defeated ALISSA FLASH & THE FLASH MOB (JOCELINA JOSLIN & ANGILIA VALOIS) [Rating: C-]

Hamada hadn't been seen in much of the build up to Final Resolution. After losing to Flash and being assaulted by the newly formed "Flash Mob", the Shirai sisters took up the fight in Hamada's absence. Last week's return on Xplosion set the stage for this 6-woman tag. In the end it was Flash herself who would lose the match, being pinned by Io Shirai, who herself gained a matter of revenge after being knocked out of the Knockouts Tag Team Tournament.

THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW (COLIN DELANEY & TIM DONST) defeated SHINING HAND (AKIO ISHIYAMA & KUNISADA SAIKI) [Rating: C]

The Shining Hand hasn't lost since their debut in late October. In the same time period, the newly formed Leaders Of Tomorrow have been ignited due greatly to the influence of TREVOR LEE. Something would have to give in this match between two hot tag teams. The Shining Hand's luck finally ran out to the veterans Delaney and Donst and The Leaders Of Tomorrow picked up the win in a very contentious tag team divison.

ZACK SABRE JR. & MARK ANDREWS defeated DOC GALLOWS & GARRETT BISCHOFF, THE BEST FRIENDS (CHUCK TAYLOR & TRENT BARETTA) & THE WOLVES (DAVEY RICHARDS & EDDIE EDWARDS) [Rating: C+]

Speaking of tag teams, the final preshow match may have a big influence on the division as well, as for teams hungry for a shot at the titles all got a chance to show off in Hattiesburg. It would be the Brits coming out top in the deep south though, as another very recently assembled team of veterans managed to pull out a big win over three competitive tag teams, including the former 6-time TNA Tag Champs, The Wolves.

***MAIN CARD***

BRAM (w/RAVEN) defeated BOBBY ROODE [Rating: B+]

This would be the very first time in TNA history these two would face off one-on-one and it did not disappoint. A downed ref towards the end signaled the floodgates opening as not only Bram's cronies, THE SIGIL (PHILIP MARTIN & JACK GALLAGHER) got involved, but even Raven tried to get a piece of the action. Roode seemed beat until ERIC YOUNG rushed out with a chair in hand to clear the ring, seemingly to save Roode. However, the entire crowd went silent when EY turned to Roode and slammed the chair into this head. EY stood over the fallen Roode in silence before leaving the ring, seemingly uninterested by the finish of the match. Bram would go on to get the three count and the win, while Bobby Roode would be left to wonder what happened and why his friend of years has turned against him.

MAGNUS defeated BOBBY FISH, GIUSEPPE DANZA, ROCKSTAR SPUD, JIMMY RAVE & KYLE O'REILLY [Rating: B-]

From the craziness that was Bram/Roode, we go into a 6-way ladder match for a shot at the TNA World Television Title. Earlier in the show, it was noted that TOMASSO CIAMPA, originally slated to be in the match tonight, would not be entered into the match due to his attack on Kyle O'Reilly the preceding week. In his place, EC3's bodyguard Giuseppe Danza. The match is what you'd expect out of a 6-man ladder match, mayhem in the ring. At one point, Jimmy Rave made his way up to the top of the ladder with help from his friends CODY HALL & RHETT TITUS, but just as in the preshow, HAYATO FUJITA would make his presence known again wielding a chair, costing Rave a chance at the belt and clearing the ringside area of his minions. Fish & O'Reilly continued to take it to each other in the wake of the breakup of reDRagon. Fish's newly formed alliance with Tomasso Ciampa would figure in as well as Ciampa would cost O'Reilly a shot at grabbing the title. O'Reilly managed to summon all of his will however, and fight off both Ciampa and Fish before scaling the ladder once more, seemingly in reach of the title shot. However, from out of the crowd came a man into the ring, grabbing O'Reilly and powerbombing him off the ladder and onto another ladder leaning in the corner... The man is soon identified as MICHAEL ELGIN by commentators. Elgin left the ring soon afterwards and in his wake remained Rockstar Spud and Magnus, the two men who's tag team has been suffering the past few weeks. Now their singles fates were intertwined. One could leave with a shot at the TV Title. Spud managed to climb to the top of the ladder and put his hands on the belt, but at the last second Magnus stopped his partner with a cowardly low blow. Magnus then tossed Spud over the top rope and threw a table set up on the outside before climbing the ladder himself, removing the title contract and winning the match, much to the dismay of the crowd in attendance.

THE BORYOKUDAN (AKIRA TOZAWA & SEIYA SANADA) defeated RICH SWANN & ANDREW EVERETT [Rating: B]

Rich Swann has said since he won the title at DESTINATION X 2019 that he plans on holding the title all year long. That doesn't sound so hot to Akira Tozawa, who covets not only the title, but the shot at the World Title guaranteed the holder when DESTINATION X 2020 comes around. Tozawa's not alone though. His Boryokudan tag partner, Seiya Sanada, has been championing his cause. The two have spent the past month "campaigning" for a shot, raising the ire of another former X-Division champion and the man who cashed in the title at DESTINATION X 2019, Andrew Everett. Swann & Everett decided to align to counter the greater evil that is the Boryokudan and Hattiesburg was there to witness a fast-paced match between four of the best light-heavyweights in the world. It would be the boys from Japan coming out ahead though, setting up a likely face-off between Tozawa and Swann in the very near future.

CANADIAN NINJAS (PORTIA PEREZ & NICOLE MATTHEWS) defeated THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE (ANGELINA LOVE & VELVET SKY) to win the TNA KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS [Rating: C+]

When the Knockouts Tag Titles were announced as being reactivated, The Canadian NINJAS thought they were guaranteed to easily become the first team to hold them since their retirement in 2013. They were not, however, expecting to former TNA Knockout legends to come out of retirement as well to challenge for the belts as a entrant in the first ever TNA Knockouts Tag Team Title Tournament. Both teams survived the quarterfinal and semifinal rounds leading up to the championship match in Hattiesburg. Though the match was close, it would be current Knockouts singles champ Perez and her partner Matthews coming out the winners. The night was not over for the NINJAS though. While celebrating, the lights at M.M. Roberts Stadium began to flicker before going out. Suddenly a familiar tune began playing on the venue's PA and the lights came back on to reveal what could only be described as a nightmare scenario for the NINJAS... HAVOK had returned, standing directly behind them in the ring. When the NINJAS turned around, Havok leveled the new champs who quickly ran from the scene. The crowd, suprised to see the former Knockouts champ after a six month absence, gave her a "welcome back" chant as she spoiled the new champs celebration as well as put Perez on notice that she wants her Knockouts Title back.

JUICY PRODUCT (JT DUNN & DAVID STARR) defeated THE BRAVADO BROTHERS (LANCE & HARLEM BRAVADO) to retain the TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS [Rating: B-]

Juicy Product has done a great job of defending their titles since winning them at BFG XV back in October, and an even better job of running their mouths. That's exactly what they've been doing to The Bravado Brothers for the past months. The Bravados, however, feel actions speak louder than words. They managed to have themselves a productive December with wins over every tag team in their way. The Bravados streak would come to an end tonight though as Juicy Product managed to defend their titles yet again, starting the year of 2020 off with a big win in Mississippi.

TREVOR LEE defeated SAMOA JOE [Rating: B]

It was April when Samoa Joe brought Trevor Lee under his wing, hoping to mentor the North Carolina native in an attempt to one-up Bobby Roode. While Lee was very successful under the guidance of Joe, he notably could not defeat Bobby Roode. By that September, Joe's student had gone rogue, turning against his mentor viciously and starting up his own group to "mentor", THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW. Since then, Joe has been embroiled in a blood feud with Lee, and it came to a head as two fought for the first time one-on-one. Ironically, as Lee had assisted Joe in winning before, TIM DONST & COLIN DELANEY were there to assist Lee against Joe. Unfortunately for Samoa Joe, he would be overcome by the numbers game. Trevor Lee gets a big win over Samoa Joe, one many would consider a massive upset, and one that could catapult Trevor Lee to the next level in TNA.

NIEBLA ROJA defeated ETHAN CARTER III [Rating: B+]

Since losing the TV Title to ALBERTO EL PATRON at BFG XV, EC3 has been very touchy about losing. Besides making excuses, it seems the streak of bad luck has brought out a much more vicious side of Ethan Carter that we haven't seen before. Case in point tonight. Without GIUSEPPE DANZA in his corner, Carter and Roja had a back-and-forth match that seemed to be leaning EC3's way. At the end of the match, however, EC3's confidence and ego very well may have cost him the match. After hitting the One Percenter on Roja, he basked in the glow of his accomplishment, and that time wasted celebrating would end up costing him big. After a kickout from Roja and another attempt at the One Percenter, Roja suprised everyone by rolling up Carter and getting the three count. More suprised that anyone was Carter, but that soon turned to violent rage as he took his anger out on Roja. Eventually, EC3 would leave and allow staff to attend to Roja, but he would come back out and dish out more punishment to the winner, putting him through the spanish announce table with the One Percenter. A wide-eyed EC3 would leave Hattiesburg to the jeers of disappoving fans, smiling to himself.

MARTY SCURLL & TAMA TONGA defeated ALBERTO EL PATRON & DANNY MATTHEWS [Rating: A]

The team of Scurll & Tonga have been obsessed with Alberto El Patron. More specifically, they're obsessed with his TV Championship. In their quest to remove said title from his possession, the two have had their noses in the champ's business for the past month. In the crossfire is Danny Matthews, who since coming up from PRO WRESTLING-X, has been impressing many with his talent and tenacity. So when the opportunity came for El Patron to face the two men, he had no problem picking a partner. TNA General Manager JOSEPH PARK had declared that if the team of Scurll & Tonga could beat El Patron and his partner, then Tama Tonga would receive a shot at Alberto's TV Title. That motivation would seemingly be enough to fuel the two, and in arguably the best match of the PPV, these four men put on a show. It would be Scurll & Tonga coming out of the match victorious, meaning El Patron's TV Title will be put up against Tonga in the near future. That on top of Magnus' newly acquired title contract has made being the TNA TV Champion a hazardous occupation going onto 2016.

JAY LETHAL defeated NAOMICHI MARUFUJI, DREW GULAK & AJ STYLES to win the TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP [Rating: B+]

Jay Lethal has not had great luck in four-way title matches in recent TNA History. In fact, his first ever World Heavyweight Title reign was ended in a four-way match. Knowing that coming into FINAL RESOLUTION, the odds were stacked against Lethal with the inclusion of Naomichi Marufuji and Drew Gulak in this title match. Lethal's hopes for a one-on-one rematch with AJ Styles dashed, he pulled out all the stops to make sure that he would not be robbed again of a chance at the title. Lethal avenged his DQ win against Styles last month, getting the pin on Drew Gulak after a Lethal Injection. This marks the second time Jay Lethal has held the TNA World Title. AJ Styles was not happy at the end of the show and voiced to commentators he didn't get pinned. While we may have a new champion, it doesn't seem like AJ Styles will be taking it graciously.

CHAMPIONS COMING OUT OF EVENT

X-Division: RICH SWANN

Knockouts: PORTIA PEREZ

Knockouts Tag Team: CANADIAN NINJAS (PORTIA PEREZ & NICOLE MATTHEWS)

Tag Team: JUICY PRODUCT (JT DUNN & DAVID STARR)

Television: ALBERTO EL PATRON

World: JAY LETHAL

NOTE: A lot of heels winning on this show, specifically because TNA is off-balance face/heel right now. This coming month, one of our biggest faces, ADAM COLE, returns. We also grabbed one of ROH's main event faces, CRIMSON, so this event was sowing the seeds for the future to give the babyface base of Cole, Lethal, Crimson, Roode and El Patron feuds to go into the next year.

Wrestle Mania 1990

1. TV – Diamond Dallas Page vs. Shane Douglas vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Kerry Von Erich ©

2. Tag Titles – The Steiner Brothers vs. Canadian Stampede vs. Brain Busters ©

3. IC Number One Contender – Brian Pillman vs. Dynamite Kid vs. Davey Boy Smith vs. Bob Orton Jr

4. IC – Bret Hart vs. Roddy Piper ©

5. Jeff Jarrett vs. Dusty Rhodes

6. Ted Dibiase vs. Rick Rude

7. Jake Roberts vs. Sid

8. Sting vs. Lex Luger

9. Ricky Steamboat vs. The Undertaker

10. World Title The Trilogy of Mania - Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Savage ©

WWE Survivor Series 2014

I changed the product to have a 100% matches at events

Pre-Show

Adam Rose vs. Bo Dallas - Tables Ladders and Chairs match

Six Way Match

Kalisto vs. Zumbi vs Xavier Woods vs Tye Dillinger vs Konnor vs Viktor

Casket Match for the Divas Championship

Aj Lee© vs Brie Bella

Main Show

Traditional 5vs5 Tag Team Elimination match

Cesaro,Bill Goldberg,Dean Ambrose,Dolph Ziggler and Rob Van Dam vs Big E,The Wyatt Family(Erick Rowan and Luke Harper) and RybAxel(Ryback and Curtis Axel)

Tag Team Match for the WWE Tag Team Championships

Dust Brothers(Goldust and Stardust[c]) vs The Usos(Jimmy and Jey)

Once in a Lifetime 30 minutes Ironman match

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar

Overhead Wires match for the Intercontinental Championship

KENTA© vs AJ Styles vs Corey Graves

Once in a Lifetime 2 Triple Threat match

Sting vs Road Dogg vs The Rock

6-Man Elimination Chamber Match-Nº 1 Contenders for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Kane vs Bray Wyatt vs Seth Rollins vs Big Show vs Y2J vs Señor Esqueleto(CAW,not sure why i created him)

Singles match for the United States Championship

Finn Balor© vs Jack Swagger

Main Event

Singles match for the Vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Kevin Owens vs The Undertaker

Post Show

20 Man Battle Royal Mayhem

Damien Sandow vs Diego vs Fernando vs Triple H vs Fandango vs David Otunga vs Heath Slater vs The Miz vs The Great Khali vs Titus O'Neil vs Sin Cara vs Sami Zayn vs Sheamus vs Santino Marella vs Kofi Kingston vs Mark Henry vs Kofi Kingston vs Randy Orton vs R-Truth vs Rusev

Workers i din't used

Alicia Fox,Cameron,Emma,Layla,Naomi,Natalya,Nikki Bela,Paige,Rosa Mendes,Summer Rae,Tamina,Tyler Breeze,Zack Ryder

• 4 weeks later...
WWE Survivor Series 2014

I changed the product to have a 100% matches at events

Pre-Show

Adam Rose vs. Bo Dallas - Tables Ladders and Chairs match

Six Way Match

Kalisto vs. Zumbi vs Xavier Woods vs Tye Dillinger vs Konnor vs Viktor

B-. I just can't take Konnor and Victor in this match with the others seriously -- they're classic "big men" and are a poor fit with the others. Still, a 6-way is a good way to start a PPV.

Casket Match for the Divas Championship

Aj Lee© vs Brie Bella

B+AJ Lee is one of the best "divas" ever, but Brie here does nothing for the match. Points added for the Casket match, brings legitimacy.

Main Show

Traditional 5vs5 Tag Team Elimination match

Cesaro,Bill Goldberg,Dean Ambrose,Dolph Ziggler and Rob Van Dam vs Big E,The Wyatt Family(Erick Rowan and Luke Harper) and RybAxel(Ryback and Curtis Axel)

B-. As much as I like the lineup -- it feels a bit "thrown together". Why are these guys fighting each other?

Tag Team Match for the WWE Tag Team Championships

Dust Brothers(Goldust and Stardust[c]) vs The Usos(Jimmy and Jey)

B.Good, but not great-- we've seen it a lot. Big fan of Dust and Dust (and Big Dust), so enjoy seeing them hold those titles.

Once in a Lifetime 30 minutes Ironman match

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar

B. Hm... I think at "this point" Steve is better off in a regular match or, say, a Casket match. I agree this is a great match, but it IS a bit overused.

Overhead Wires match for the Intercontinental Championship

KENTA© vs AJ Styles vs Corey Graves

A. Kenta vs. Styles in a three-way match is great. Don't know why Graves is here, he's decent, but would prefer someone else.

Once in a Lifetime 2 Triple Threat match

Sting vs Road Dogg vs The Rock

B+ I don't know why "Road Dogg" is the third man -- he's clearly not on either Rock's or Sting's caliber. Honestly, X-Pac is a better choice.

6-Man Elimination Chamber Match-Nº 1 Contenders for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Kane vs Bray Wyatt vs Seth Rollins vs Big Show vs Y2J vs Señor Esqueleto(CAW,not sure why i created him)

C+ Do we really need Big Slow or Kane challenging for a title shot? Rollins/Wyatt and even Jericho are okay, but your CAW/UC shouldn't be challenging for the championship.

Singles match for the United States Championship

Finn Balor© vs Jack Swagger

B+. This is a good matchup with above-average performers over a title that makes sense (Swagger against a "foreigner) Still, Swagger isn't really semi-main material, but he was the world champ at some point, so this works? Yes, this works.

Main Event

Singles match for the Vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Kevin Owens vs The Undertaker

A Several good choices. Owens works well with a "vacant" championship -- he fights on "his terms", Taker won his first championship (and debuted) at Survivor Series, Undertaker also works well in October/November PPVs -- great booking.

Post Show

20 Man Battle Royal Mayhem

Damien Sandow vs Diego vs Fernando vs Triple H vs Fandango vs David Otunga vs Heath Slater vs The Miz vs The Great Khali vs Titus O'Neil vs Sin Cara vs Sami Zayn vs Sheamus vs Santino Marella vs Kofi Kingston vs Mark Henry vs Kofi Kingston vs Randy Orton vs R-Truth vs Rusev

C+. This one is up and down -- I think workers here would be better used elsewhere (Orton vs. Sting vs. Rock?) Still, saved because a LOT of big men in a battle royal, which is a good thing.. as long as the winner isn't a "big man".

Workers i din't used

Alicia Fox,Cameron,Emma,Layla,Naomi,Natalya,Nikki Bela,Paige,Rosa Mendes,Summer Rae,Tamina,Tyler Breeze,Zack Ryder

B+. A lot of great match ups, several mediocre choices. The Main Event is terrific, and while the competitors seem wrong, the format is great -- with the exception of only one forgettable Survivor Series. Docked for no Survivor Series matches at Survivor Series.

WWF In Your House 11: Stand-off In MonterreyHeld at Arena Coliseo Monterrey in Monterrey, Mexico

4,401 Attendance

Quick Results

Internacional Estrellas © d. Cactus Jack & Mikey Whipwreck and Heavenly Bodies

Bret Hart d. Ken Shamrock by Disqualification

Undertaker d. Owen Hart

Konnan d. Black Tiger II ©

WWF Tag Team Championships 2 vs 2 vs 2 Lucha Libre: Chris Candido & El Dandy © (Internacional Estrellas) d. Dude Love & Mikey Whipwreck and Tom Pritchard & Jimmy Del Rey (Heavenly Bodies).

Candido has been in a blood feud with Tom Pritchard -- Pritchard turned on him after losing the titles to Cactus Jack & Mikey Whipwreck and the two faced each other with valet Sunny on the line at Summerslam. Candido won, and paired with El Dandy, took back the Tag Titles at In Your House 10 Pritchard and Del Ray had a rematch, but Whipwreck & Cactus Jack earned another shot by beating the challengers on RAW. Candido eliminates Dude Love last in a fast-paced match to retain the titles.

Catch as Catch Can:Bret Hart d. Ken Shamrock by Disqualification

Ken Shamrock was tapping out opponents left and right, and added "Manager of Champions" James E. Cornette to act as an mouthpiece. Shamrock challenged Bret to help establish him as a contender, in a MMA-style World of Sport competition. Ken dominates Bret throughout the match, nearly forcing him to tap several times, but in the final round, The British Bulldog runs down and breaks up the match! The referee throws for the Disqualification!

Fellow Cornette Client Vader runs down to the ring, and slams Bret with a nasty clothesline! He continues to beat up on Bret until security pulls him off!

Casket Match [if Owen Hart loses, he is fired from WWF]: The Undertaker d. Owen Hart

The Undertaker has been feuding with Camp Cornette and his "stable of Champions". 'Taker lost to Vader in a WWF Championship Match after Owen Hart attacked him, and beat Owen at the match in Summerslam. Undertaker was forced to agree with a rematch against Owen -- but Cornette had to throw his weight around, and punished Owen making it clear if he didn't win, Owen would never wrestle in WWF again. The match was back-and-forth, but Undertaker managed to just beat Owen, banishing him from the WWF. Cornette publicly fires Owen Hart after the match, who lays out his former manager as revenge.

Luchas De Aspuestas Intercontinental Title Match: Konnan d. Eddie Guerrero (as Black Tiger II).

Konnan has been feuding with Guerrero since Konnan broke up his title defense against Ken Shamrock. Konnan is clearly bitter, and has gone after Guerrero several times, and the two have been part of some excellent title match. Konnan arranged for a "Career vs. Mask" match, with Tiger's title on the line -- Konnan hoping to reveal his "enemy's" true identity once and for all. Eddie put up a terrific fight, but Konnan was simply too powerful, and won on the third fall, unmasking Eddie Guerrero. Konnan wins the WWF Intercontinental Championship. Konnan holds his title high before descending into the crowd, a humiliated Eddie Guerrero slumps up the entrance ramp.

TEW Event Rating:78/B

WWE Fastlane 2016

Held in the Joe Louis Arena

15,764 People In Attendance Tonight

Current Champions:

WWE World: Triple H

WWE IC: Dean Ambrose

WWE US: Kalisto

WWE TT: Harper and Rowan

WWE Divas: Charlotte

PRE SHOW:

FINN BALOR def. SAMI ZAYN via submission

©

NEVILLE def. SAMOA JOE via pinfall

©

MAIN SHOW

SASHA BANKS def. CHARLOTTE © via submission

New Champion Crowned!

(D)

KALISTO © def. ALBERTO DEL RIO via pinfall!

Champion Retains!

(C+)

HARPER AND ROWAN © def. Bad Attitude, Los Matadores and The Usos via pinfall

Champions Retains

©

RUSEV def. DANIEL BRYAN via INJURY STOPPAGE

(C-)

AUTHORITY RESTARTS MATCH!

DANIEL BRYAN def. RUSEV via submission!

Daniel Bryan Advances Into Next Match

©

DANIEL BRYAN def. BAD NEWS BARRETT via roll up

Daniel Bryan Advances Into Main Event Match

(B-)

THE UNDERTAKER def. BRAUN STROWMAN via escaping the cage w/ Kane turning on Taker

(D+)

AJ STYLES def. KEVIN OWENS via ten count

(C+)

DOLPH ZIGGLER def. DEAN AMBROSE via pinfall

NEW CHAMPION CROWNED

(E) :(

BROCK LESNAR def. TRIPLE H © vs DANIEL BRYAN via submission

NEW CHAMPION CROWNED!

(A)

SHOW RATING: (B+)

Didn't think Ziggler vs Ambrose was gonna be bad, probs cuz they faced 4 times this month .. :/

December 2016:

WCW Tournament Of Death Night 1 (Thunder Brand)

Round of 32:

Myztezyz def. Pentagon Jr (78)

Roman Reigns def. Chris Hero (78)

Shinsuke Nakamura def. Samoa Joe (82)

Finn Balor def. Alberto Del Rio (77)

Kevin Owens def. Sami Zayn (75)

Seth Rollins def. Fenix (78)

Batista defd Dolph Ziggler (76)

Drew Galloway def. Hideo Itami (82)

Round of 16:

Batista def. Finn Balor (83)

Drew Galloway def. Myztezyz (93)

Roman Reigns def. Kevin Owens (95)

Shinsuke Nakamura def Seth Rollins (98)

Show Rating: 98

WCW Tournament Of Death Night 2 (Nitro Brand)

Round of 32:

Baron Corbin def. Tyson Kidd (77)

Dean Ambrose def. Leo Kruger (79)

Cesaro def. Kurt Angle (74)

CM Punk def. Jason Jordan (81)

Cody Rhodes def. Austin Aries (84)

AJ Styles def. Chad Gable (77)

Kazuchika Okada def. Bobby Roode (82)

Adam Cole def. Hiroshi Tanahashi (79)

Round of 16:

AJ Styles def. Cody Rhodes (81)

Dean Ambrose def. Adam Cole (81)

Cesaro def. Baron Corbin (96)

CM Punk def. Kazuchika Okada (90)

Show Rating: 92

WCW Tournament Od Death Night 3 (Final Rounds)

Quarter Finals:

Drew Galloway def. Dean Ambrose (80)

Cesaro def. Batista (79)

AJ Styles def. Roman Reigns (83)

Shinsuke Nakamura def. CM Punk (85)

Filler Matches:

Death Squad (Tommy End & Michael Dante) def. Gable & Jordan, Young Bucks and Dirty Heels (89)

Bayley def. Charlotte to retain the WCW Women's Title (77)

The Wyatt Family def. Motor City MachineGuns and The Briscoes in a TLC Match to retain the WCW Tag Team Titles (80)

Kazuchika Okada def. Adam Cole (79)

Semi Finals:

Cesaro def. Drew Galloway (88)

AJ Styles def. Shinsuke Nakamura (94)

Final:

Cesaro def. AJ Styles (91)

ANGLE: The Court Of Owls (Terra Ryzing - Triple H; Xerath - Randy Orton; Talon - EC3) debut and attack Cesaro.

Show Rating: 95

SummerSlam 1995

15 Man Battle Royal for the new Rising Star championship: Bam Bam Bigelow, Barry Horowitz, Bob Holly, Bradshaw, The Bushwhackers, Cayn, Davey Boy Smith, Doink, Hakushi, IRS, Jerry Lawler, Kama, Lance Storm, Road Dogg

What's The Story: I decided to place in a new title called the 'Rising Star' title, this basically will basically be my version of the European Championship; but instead of being a C-Level belt, it will be used to help push talents up into the next level.

Who Won: Kama (Kama might be a bit old age wise, but regardless; he's got a good look and is part of one of my hotter stables 'The Horsemen of the Apocalypse'. He'll probably have a transitional reign and lose it to an underdog babyface)

Double C (Chris Jericho and Chris Candido) vs The Smokin' Gunns (Billy and Bart Gun) for the Tag Team championship

What's The Story: These guys have had an off and on feud since Double C stole the titles from then some time ago, The Gunns have tried repeatedly and have failed miserably to win them back. This is their last chance, they lose; they can't challenge again until Double C loses the titles.

Who Won: Double C (Chris Jericho and Chris Candido) (Let's be honest. The Gunns are pretty much done as a tag team at this point, Which is basically the reason I hired Double C and several other new tag teams; I need new blood for the tag team division. Billy Gunn will most likely stay as a midcarder, but Bart will most likely be released.)

Owen Hart vs Rob Van Dam

What's The Story: RVD first got under Owen Hart's skin when he cheated to beat him; since then Owen has tried to avenge the loss, he has beaten him in a tag match; but as of now, he has yet to beat him in a singles match. The week before SummerSlam, RVD challenges Owen to a match; and whoever loses will 'leave the company'. Of course, Owen accepts.

Who Won: Owen Hart (RVD is a great wrestler, and has a great future; but the win needed to go to Owen because he's simply more popular. His face turn may not have been the best thing that has ever happened to his career. And him trying to be Brian Pillman around 1996 isn't helping much either, regardless; he's still over with fans and relatively young, so he's good for something)

X-Pac vs Scott Steiner

What's The Story: No story. Just needed something for them to do.

Who Won: X-Pac (X-Pac has been a marvel for me. Since he beat Bret Hart in a great feud, he hasn't looked back; going from a great allrounder, to a rising star, to becoming a cocky young heel, to becoming a legitimate contender for the WWF title (helped more by winning Money in the Bank) and becoming one of the top heels on the roster. And the best part of this is he's still young at 22 years old, so in five years he could become a legend and still have a long career ahead of him. Especially now when, oops; can't spoil nothing yet)

Ken Shamrock vs Davey Boy Smith

What's The Story: I signed Ken Shamrock to a deal and decided to debut him at SummerSlam and give him a nice first match against Davey Boy Smith (who has been struggling for a while now)

Who Won: Ken Shamrock (I'm not sure what to do with him yet to be honest, maybe i'll put him in a tag team with Owen Hart and see how that works; or maybe he can be my Goldberg and go on a long undefeated streak, regardless; he has a good career ahead of him in the WWF)

Shane Douglas vs Bret Hart

What's The Story: Bret Hart has not exactly had the best 1995. Infact, it's been his worst year since becoming a main eventer. He wants to rectify this by issuing an open challenge to anyone out in the back to face him in a match against SummerSlam. Unexpectatly; Shane Douglas of ECW fame comes out, cuts a promo saying that he's beaten every single person in ECW and is ready to take on the big boys of WWF. He then attacked him and hit his finishing move. (Belly to Belly Suplex) So it's basically John Cena vs Kevin Owens with Cena being Bret Hart and Owens being Shane Douglas.

Who Won: Shane Douglas (This guy is MONEY for me. I can easily see him as one of my top heels alongside Mankind, Jeff Jarret and X-Pac)

Diesel vs Razor Ramon for the Intercontinental Championship

What's the Story: Diesel and Razor Ramon have been having a few issues as of late, Diesel costing him some matches on accident. Things came to a head when Diesel and Razor fought against Mankind and Terry and lost. Diesel tried to calm him down, but he just stormed out of the ring. After a argument backstage and the brawl that ensued, Gorilla Monsoon made a match for them to settle their differences for the I.C title.

Who Won: Diesel (The reason Diesel won is simple, he has nothing to do in the main event and if anyone should beat him for the title in the coming months ahead; it would give them a massive boost. Don't expect that to be anytime soon though, at least not until six-ten months from now)

The Undertaker vs Mankind in the First Ever Hell in a Cell match

What's the Story: Since debuting in Feburary 1995, Mankind has been near unstoppable; defeating big stars as Lex Luger, Razor Ramon, Diesel and Bret Hart. (in his third match nontheless) He also has not been beaten cleanly since debuting either. (he has lost, but only by DQ or Countout) Basically, Mankind is a mentally deranged schizoprenic who went insane during his time in ECW. So logically, after his feud with Lex Luger; (which has also helped to revitalize his career) the next feud would be against the Undertaker, who was getting off a win against Owen Hart at WrestleMania. The two have since then faced off in two matches, Undertaker taking the first by DQ and Mankind taking the second in a hardcore match when Jake Roberts made his return and attacked The Undertaker. This is the long-awaited rubber match, and also the first ever hell in a cell as of now.

Who Won: The Undertaker (As much as I wanted Mankind to win, I had to be honest. He wasn't ready to beat The Undertaker just yet, regardless; I expect Mankind to stay in the main event for a long time to come)

Shawn Michaels vs Jeff Jarrett for the WWF Championship

What's The Story: The ironic thing about this is that HBK wasn't even going to be the star of this, it was going to be Diesel vs Jarrett (who was crazy over). But then for some reason HBK got popular, and I decided to capitalize on this. So for a little bit, it was Diesel being face, Jarrett being the heel and HBK playing a tweener. Eventually, HBK would turn face and go against Jeff Jarrett and his cronies The Roadie; (who got his name changed to Road Dogg) and The Big Show (who I signed at WrestleMania) since then Shawn has played the valiant underdog babyface calling it his 'boyhood dream' and Jeff was the cheating slimy heel who would do anything to defend his title. He screwed him out of a win last time they fought, this is their long awaited rematch. And this time, his lackies will not be able to help.

Who Won: Shawn Michaels (Jeff Jarrett has been incredible as a champion and at this rate is my no. 1 heel, however; this was the plan all along, Jeff Jarrett was going to lose the title at SummerSlam. Against who, I wasn't sure about yet. Well, now I do know, the champion of WWF is...X-Pac)

Wait, What?: Let me explain. You see, when X-Pac won Money in the Bank; I set it up so that at SummerSlam, HBK could win the title. This in turn would lead to Diesel and Razor turning heel by attacking him and let X-Pac be free to cash in his MiTB, win the world title and break away from Ted DiBiase; creating the Kliq.

And that's it! So what are you waiting for? Rate the card!

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 32

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Roman Reigns © vs Kevin Owens

John Cena vs The Undertaker

Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt

LADDER MATCH

Dean Ambrose vs Alberto Del Rio

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

AJ Styles © vs Kurt Angle vs Chris Jericho

WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

The Brick Kendrick © vs Dolph Ziggler vs Bad News Barrett vs Neville

WWE WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

The New Day © vs The Dudley Boys vs Dazzling And Gorgeous (Breeze and Stardust)

WWE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

Sasha Banks © vs Paige vs Natalya

WINNER GETS A MAIN ROSTER CONTRACT

Sami Zayn vs Baron Corbin

• 4 weeks later...

SWF When Hell Freezes Over 2014

After teaming up with Steve Frehley to help him take on the Chase Agency, CHRISTIAN FAITH DEFEATED ROGUE - rated 78.

After winning a Triple threat #1 Contenders Match and turning their backs on the champions who were there to congratulate them on their victory, THE AMAZING BUMFHOLES DEFEATED HERO SQUAD TO WIN THE TITLES. - rated 68.

After picking on the new talent on the roster and claiming he is the greatest Intercontinental (Formerly North American) Champion of all time, SQUEEKY MCCLEAN DEFEATED DES DAVIDS VIA FEET ON THE ROPES TO RETAIN THE TITLE. - rated 67.

After turning his back on his evil ways and stepping up to help Frehley and Faith with the Chase Agency, VENGEANCE DEFEATED PAUL HUNTINGDON - rated 78.

After being repeatedly insulted and having enough of the boss' kid's spoiled little ways, VALIANT DEFEATED ERIC EISEN - rated 67.

After the announcement of the SWF Women's Division, JOANNE RODRIGUEZ DEFEATED SARA MARIE YORK, FUYUKO HIGA, AND CELESTE DESVALIDO (Aguila Azul Celeste) TO BECOME THE FIRST EVER SWF WOMEN'S CHAMPION. - rated 53.

For absolutely no reason at all, MARAT KHOKLOV CRUSHED LOBSTER WARRIOR. - rated 66.

After being cost a match by the Dark Destroyer and being called out by him to face him man to man, BRANDON JAMES DEFEATED STEVE FREHLEY AFTER EMMA CHASE HIT A LOW BLOW WHILE THE REFEREE WAS DOWN. - rated 73.

After massive brawls, war of words, and close encounters in tag team matches, ANGRY GILMORE AND RICH MONEY WENT TO A 30 MINUTE TIME LIMIT DRAW. - rated 82.

After dominating the entire match in a fashion similar to John Cena vs Brock Lesnar (SummerSlam 2014), REMO DEFEATED JACK BRUCE TO WIN THE TITLE. - rated 70.

<p>Dramatic Dream Team Glory Is Subverted 2016</p><p> </p><p>

DDT Glory is Subverted</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Note:This show was made purely for comedy(only the main event,actually)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Title For Title Match</p><p> </p><p>

KO-D Openweight Champion Isami Kodaka vs DDT King of Dark Champion Gota Ihashi</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Result:Gota Ihashi wins by pinfall @13:18</strong></p><p>

Rating:F+</p><p> </p><p>

KO-D Tag Title Match</p><p> </p><p>

Happy Motel© vs World's Cutest Tag Team</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Result:Candice LeRae picks the victory by submission @12:28</strong></p><p>

Rating:E</p><p> </p><p>

KO-D Six-Man Tag Title match</p><p> </p><p>

Danshoku Dino, KENSO and Super Sasadango Machine© vs Daisuke Sasaki, Toru Owashi and KUDO</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Result:KENSO picks up the victory by pinfall @17:12</strong></p><p>

Rating:E+</p><p> </p><p>

DDT Extreme Title match:</p><p> </p><p>

Kendo Kashin© vs Antonio Honda</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Result:Kendo Kashin wins by submission @20:36</strong></p><p>

Rating:D</p><p> </p><p>

Kota Ibushi vs Masao Inoue</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Result:Kota Ibushi wins by pinfall @20:17</strong></p><p>

Rating:C+</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Super Duper Main Event:Yoshihiko(That Inflatable doll) vs Broomstick(literally)</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Result:Yoshihiko wins by pinfall @8:26</strong></p><p>

Rating:F-</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating:F</p><p> </p><p>

I can't believe my Main Event got such a low rating,wonder what could have gone wrong?</p>

• 4 weeks later...

I'm doing a WWE 2016 post-WrestleMania save, with WrestleMania in this universe having a different set of results (ie: Shane beats Taker, Sasha wins the Women's title, Owens retains the IC belt). Resulted in a brand split between Shane's Raw and The Authority/Paul Heyman's SmackDown. Brand-specific matches are colored as such; dual-brand/Women's matches are the normal black color.

Now in March 2017, about to start booking No Way Out on the last leg of WrestleMania.

PRE-SHOW

Becky Lynch vs. Nia Jax

SmackDown vs. Raw: Neville vs. Sheamus

MAIN SHOW

Black Orchid vs. Cheerleader Melissa

Yes, I do mean the Killer Instinct character. Basically, the story is that Cheerleader Melissa won the first Women's Royal Rumble, and then began to try and pick a fight with Orchid, fresh off losing the Women's title to ASUKA at the Rumble six months after winning it.

Women's Championship - Elimination Chamber

ASUKA © vs. Sasha Banks vs. Kim Wu vs. Natalya vs. Charlotte vs. Bayley

Honestly, I'm a bit of a Killer Instinct fan, so I also brought Kim in as well. This is basically just filler for ASUKA to retain the title one more time before WrestleMania.

WWE Tag Team Championships

Stone Island Killers (Samoa Joe and Tomohiro Ishii) © vs. The Brotherhood (Cody Rhodes and Goldust w/ Ted DiBiase Jr.) vs. The Young Bucks vs. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins

The Stardust character was retired after he was locked inside a casket in a match against the Undertaker, with help from Goldust and the returning Ted DiBiase Jr., so Cody took his place and reunited with Goldust.

The Young Bucks debuted with Kenny Omega in the Royal Rumble this year as The Elite.

Ambrose and Seth are both face, and it was only natural that they teamed up.

Ishii first appeared by winning the 4th official Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal at SummerSlam. Samoa Joe jumped to the main roster the same night by beating Big Show. Ishii and Joe then teamed up and beat both Big Show and Mark Henry to enough of a pulp to write them out of WWE and have them released. Now Samoa Joe is the United States Champion since November, and he and Ishii won the tag titles the month before.

All three challenging teams have a bone to pick with Ishii and Joe, and this is the match the titles will be involved in.

World Tag Team Championships

BULLETproof (Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows) © vs. The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston)

Karl and Doc debuted after SummerSlam, taking the Raw tag division by storm, and then later aligned themselves with a heel Roman Reigns after winning the tag titles. This is basically a filler match, and heel vs. heel.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Luke Harper

Again, just a filler match, plus Nakamura and Harper have great chemistry as opponents.

Intercontinental Championship

Baron Corbin © vs. Daniel Bryan

Baron Corbin is currently on his rampage over the fan-favorites of the WWE Universe. After winning the IC title off Sami Zayn on a special episode of WWE Main Event, Corbin has defended against Kurt Angle, Cesaro and even John Cena in clean sweep victories. Somehow this has made Corbin popular enough to have a Main Eventer auto-push in the game.

WWE Network Championship

Kenny Omega © vs. The Rock

I've already mentioned Omega's debut with the Bucks. The WWE Network title is a belt for the lower-card, defended mainly on TV and more often than not, the pre-shows of PPVs. The feud started when Kenny Omega's cockiness annoyed The Rock, resulting in them consistently insulting each other (Omega in his promos, and The Rock while on commentary on Main Event with Byron and Mauro). Eventually, The Rock challenged Omega to a match and it was accepted.

WWE Championship - Steel Cage

Bray Wyatt © vs. The Undertaker

Bray Wyatt won the WWE title off of Dean Ambrose at Anarchy Reigns, the PPV replacing TLC in December. Ambrose initially won the WWE title as part of Raw in the Shield Triple Threat that the fans wanted, and was drafted to SmackDown. Undertaker is challenging Bray not just to dethrone him, but he has also demanded a stipulation that he be able to compete at WrestleMania again (since he lost against Shane and the stipulation banned him from WrestleMania), which if it didn't pull through, it would've meant disaster for Vince if the WWE Champion were unable to compete at WrestleMania. Shane visited SmackDown and convinced his dad successfully to let the stipulation be added to the match.

World Heavyweight Championship

Kevin Owens © vs. Cesaro vs. Chris Jericho vs. Sami Zayn vs. Roman Reigns vs. Dolph Ziggler

The previous World Heavyweight Champion, Finn Balor, was drafted to Raw while Ambrose went to SmackDown with the WWE Championship. At Survivor Series, Balor was set to face off against Chris Jericho, but Mr. Money in the Bank Kevin Owens made it a triple threat by cashing-in prior to the match starting, and won the title by dubious means. Finn Balor has won the Royal Rumble (now back to 40 competitors), allowing him to win the title back. However, he must see if Owens can survive the Elimination Chamber before he makes his decision.

Sami and Jericho had a mini-feud leading up to No Way Out, and Balor had a feud with Roman Reigns. Cesaro and Ziggler are mostly to fill the Chamber with skilled competitors. This match is primarily built for Owens to win, since I have planned how he will lose the title. (spoilers: he loses the title at Mania the next month)

WRESTLE KINGDOM 12:

MAIN EVENT:

IWGP Heavyweight Championship

Kazuchika Okada vs. Shinsuke Nakamura ©

SEMI-MAIN EVENT:

IWGP Intercontinental Championship

Naomichi Marufuji vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi ©

Eternal Rivals:

Kenny Omega vs. Kota Ibushi

Hirooki Goto vs. Tetsuya Naito

Michael Elgin vs. Katsuyori Shibata

IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Championship

Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. YamaDOI (YAMATO & Naruki Doi) ©

NEVER Openweight Championship

Mascara Dorada vs. Takagi Shingo ©

Grudge Match

Bobby Fish vs. Tomohiro Ishii

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship

Dragon Kid vs. Ricochet ©

NEVER Six-man Openweight Championship

Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga & Tonga Roa) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (SANADA, BUSHI & EVIL) ©

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship

Time Splitters (Kushida & Alex Shelley) vs. Liger Mask (Tiger Mask IV & Jushin Thunder Liger) vs. RPG Vice (Berreta & Rocky Romero) ©

Didn't see many CornellVerse cards on here, so here's my final card of TEW2013. From my four year run as Jack Bruce with his own Reigonal company as Tri-State Championship entertainment.

A New Beginning, January 2017

Hustle 'N' Fro (Hustle Muvva and Fro Sure) retain the Two Agaisnt the World titles against The Good Ole Boys, The Aces of Mayhem, and the Latino Kings. 67 score.

Sammy the Shark wins the Neverender Defender title from Bradford Peverell In a last man standing match. 70 overall.

Roderick Remus defeated Matty Faith to retain the Number one contender title. 65

Roger Cage my first ever Cage Warfare champion finally lost his title to Kirk Jameson In a modern cage match. 77

Nelson Callum and Dusty Ducont defeated KC Glenn In a handicap match.

Greg Guage defeated Edd Stone, Jack Bruce, and Ernest Youngman in a four way ladder match for the Big Apple championship. 89

Final card for the Reigonal promotion got a 82 overall. The Big Apple title finished out with a 100 prestige.

i don't play much C-verse so can't really rate cards from it, sorry.

WRESTLE KINGDOM 12:

MAIN EVENT:

IWGP Heavyweight Championship

Kazuchika Okada vs. Shinsuke Nakamura © = 10/10 doesn't get much better

SEMI-MAIN EVENT:

IWGP Intercontinental Championship

Naomichi Marufuji vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi © - 8.8/10 should be good and even great depending on what version if Marufuji shows up

Eternal Rivals:

Kenny Omega vs. Kota Ibushi - 9.5/10 these two have excellent chemistry as partnes or opponents...

Hirooki Goto vs. Tetsuya Naito - 8.5/10 i like Goto but i've never been that impressed by Naito

Michael Elgin vs. Katsuyori Shibata - 9/10 should be a hard hitting war

IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Championship

Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. YamaDOI (YAMATO & Naruki Doi) © - 8.5/10 again i love the Bucks but i haven't been impressed with YAMAoto or Doi recently...

NEVER Openweight Championship

Mascara Dorada vs. Takagi Shingo © - 8.7/10 good match

Grudge Match

Bobby Fish vs. Tomohiro Ishii - 8.5/10 another good hard hitting match

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship

Dragon Kid vs. Ricochet © - 8.8/10 should be a good spotfest

NEVER Six-man Openweight Championship

Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga & Tonga Roa) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (SANADA, BUSHI & EVIL) © - 8/10 would be decent

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship

Time Splitters (Kushida & Alex Shelley) vs. Liger Mask (Tiger Mask IV & Jushin Thunder Liger) vs. RPG Vice (Berreta & Rocky Romero) © - 8.8/10 these 4-Way openers always deliver

World Wrestling Entertainment Presents

Fate 2015

Theme song:Hatebreed - I Will Be Heard

WWE Heavyweight Title Match

CM Punk(F)© vs. "Mr. Money in the Bank" Claudio Castagnoli(H)

Result: CM Punk via pinfall to retain WWE Heavyweight Title

Post Match: The Age Of Revolution come through the crowd to assault Punk until Nakamura & Blitzkrieg make the save and brawl to the back with them, seeing Punk down Claudio tries to cash in but is stopped by the returning BROCK LESNAR! who chases him off before hitting Punk with the F-5! He then drapes the belt over Punk & leaves as the show closes...

World Heavyweight Title Match

Daniel Bryan(H)© vs. Samoa Joe(F)

Result: Samoa Joe via pinfall to win his 2nd World Heavyweight Title

Post Match: Joe offers his hand to Bryan who shakes it before flipping him off and leaving Joe to celabrate...

WWE World Divas Title Match (MITB Cash In)

Shaul Guerrero(F)© vs. "Ms. Money in the Bank" Asuka(H)

Result: Asuka via Technical Submission (When Shaul passed out in the Asuka Lock) to win her 1st WWE World Divas Title

WWE World Divas Title Match

Britney Orton(H)© vs. Shaul Guerrero(F)

Result: Shaul Guerrero via pinfall to win her 2nd WWE World Divas Title

Revolution Rules Grudge Match

Tyler Black(H) vs. "The Undefeated" Shinsuke Nakamura(F)

Result: Shinsuke Nakamura via pinfall

Post Match: Nakamura is jumped by Damien Jacobs The Necro Butcher & Tyler Black and is beaten until CM Punk, Matt Sydal & Jack Evans make the save...

WWE Unified World Tag Team Titles Ladder Match

The American Wolves(F)© vs. Will Ospreay & Benjamin King(F) vs.The Jackson Boyz(H) vs. The Briscoes(H)

Result: The Jackson Boyz to win they're 1st WWE Unified World Tag Team Titles

WWE Intercontinental Heavyweight Title Street Fight

Chris Hero(H)© vs. Eddie Kingston(F)

Result: Chris Hero via pinfall (After Claudio Castagnoli interfered) to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title

Post Match: The Kings hit Kingston with the K.R.S. O.N.E.

[U]WWE Divas Tag Team Titles Match[/u]

The Canadian NINJAS(F)© vs. INSIDIOUS(H)

Result: INSIDIOUS via pinfall to win they're 1st WWE Divas Tag Team Titles

WWE Jr. Heavyweight Title Match

Naomichi Marufuji(H)© vs. Kota Ibushi(F)

Result: Kota Ibushi via pinfall to win his 3rd WWE Jr. Heavyweight Title

Post Match: Ibushi is assaulted by Marufuji & Itami who seem to have formed an alliance

Stables and Teams

INSIDIOUS (Team) = (Cheerleader) Melissa Thorne & Angelique (Christina Von Eerie)

The Jackson Boyz (Team) = The Young Bucks

The Age Of Revolution (Stable) = Damien (Jimmy) Jacobs, Tyler Black, The Necro Butcher and Baron Corbin (Debuting soon)

Bullet Club (Stable) (Forming Soon) = AJ Styles and The Young Bucks

The League Of Nations (Stable) = Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, Rusev, Paul Burchill, Katie Lea Burchill and Samara (Lana)

Perfection (Stable) = Maryse, Dolph Ziggler and Adam Cole

Euro Trash (Stable) = Zack Sabre Jr., Marty Scurll, Tommy End and Becky Lynch

Unnamed Stable = Jonathan Morrison, Drew McIntrye, Alessandra Rocha (CAW) and Veronika Ashford (CAW)

Archived