WWE 2k14 pt 2

((so the old thread here http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=526432 is completely broken so I guess this is our liferaft.))

http://www.gerweck.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/smackdown-logo.jpg

Five Point Preview

1 Last week the Prime Time Players lost what they were calling their re-debut match since adding Teddy Long as their manager. This week they'll hope for a better outcome against Curtis Axel and Ryback. Can they right the ship and live up to their lofty expectations?

2 On RAW, CM Punk finally met Batista one on one, but it didn't stay that way for long. Randy Orton's interference led to a three on one beating when Ric Flair got involved. Punk has not been medically cleared to return after suffering an eye injury during the attack. This week the Nature Boy will come to Smackdown. What will he have to say on the matter?

3 On Monday Daniel Bryan faced the Shield 3 on 1 and try as he might he couldn't overcome the numbers. Following the match the Shield leveled a vicious beating on him. This week on Smackdown he'll face former World Champion Alberto Del Rio. Can the #1 contender overcome yet another stumbling block on his way to the main event at WrestleMania?

4 Speaking of WrestleMania, host Mick Foley announced the return of Money in the Bank this year. On Smackdown we'll see the second play-in match as Sheamus, hot off a victory---and near brawl with Big E---at Elimination Chamber versus Cesaro.

5 Finally the American Dream Dusty Rhodes will be on hand to address the WWE Universe. With his sons, the WWE Tag Team Champions on had, what does the Hall of Famer have on his mind?

Other Matches

Kassius Ohno vs Zack Ryder

The Usos vs Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre

As a side note I'd also like to congratulate Kimberly who won the pick'em. The World Title match at WM is now in her hands.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<p>[The show finds Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan arriving at the arena.]</p><p> </p><p> Brie> Daniel I don’t care who they have you fighting, you’re hurt, you can’t </p><p> do it.</p><p> </p><p> Daniel> Brie, we’ve been over this. How am I supposed to say I deserve to be champion if I say I won’t fight anyone, anywhere?</p><p> </p><p> Brie> You’re not going to get to the title match. First the Shield, now Del Rio? They’re just setting you up.</p><p> </p><p> Daniel> You think I don’t know that. Honey, believe me, tonight, Alberto Del Rio will be tapping and then you’ll be smiling…I promise.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Kassius Ohno vs Zack Ryder</strong><p> </p><p> Ryder’s return to the WWE doesn’t last long. He and Ohno show a good chemistry together in the ring but the match comes to a sudden stop when Ohno flips out of a belly to back suplex attempt and whacks Ryder in the back of the head with a devastating forearm. The referee immediately calls for the bell after checking on Ryder who’s out cold.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Stoppage: Kassius Ohno</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Following the match the camera finds a glimpse of Vicky Guererro in the audience; she appears to be taking notes as she watches Ohno get his hand raised.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [The RAW Rebound is shown reminding the audience of the ending of RAW which saw CM Punk attacked by Randy Orton, Batista, and Ric Flair.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage Renee Young is standing by with the sixteen time World champion, Ric Flair.]</p><p> </p><p> Young> Ladies and Gentlemen, Ric Flair. Ric, on Monday we saw you, Batista and world champion Randy Orton. To outsiders it might appear as if….</p><p> </p><p> Flair> As if what? Here’s what it appears little girl…it appears that CM Punk disrespected Randy Orton. He disrespected Batista. He disrespected the Nature Boy. You know what that gets you? It gets you a one way trip to the hospital which is where he’s at tonight. </p><p> </p><p> Young> Yes, but what about the three of you in the ring together?</p><p> </p><p> Flair> (smiling) The best is yet to come my dear. WOOOOOOO.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Prime Time Players w/Teddy Long vs Ryback and Curtis Axle</strong><p> </p><p> The Prime Time Players are on a roll in the early minutes of the match and they’re close to a victory when Teddy Long complains to the referee about Ryback staying too long in the ring on a tag. With the referee distracted, Axle hits a low blow on Darren Young, followed by Shellshocked by Ryback. When the referee turns around he makes the count for the 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Pinfal: Ryback and Curtis Axle</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Michael Cole and JBL talk up WrestleMania XXX and introduce the first of many Wrestlemania highlights to be shown in future weeks.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JIRZs3OAyZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage we see Kane and Alberto Del Rio talking, already in the middle of a conversation.]</p><p> </p><p> Del Rio> And what do I get for it?</p><p> </p><p> Kane> I told you, the authority takes care of its friends.</p><p> </p><p> Del Rio> It would be a pity if he had to miss WrestleMania because of a broken arm, no?</p><p> </p><p> Kane> It would be a tragedy.</p><p> </p><p> [The two shake hands with smiles before going their own ways.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Money in the Bank Play-In #2</strong><p><strong> Sheamus vs Cesaro w/Zeb Coutlter</strong></p><p> </p><p> Both men’s power is on display in the match which saw close falls and feats of strength. When Jack Swagger comes down to interfere, Big E follows him and flattens him. Sheamus slides out of the ring, telling Big E to leave and the two begin arguing..as the referee is beginning his count. Before he knows it Sheamus is on the count of nine and when he tries to get back in the ring he’s just a second too slow.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Countout: Cesaro</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [sheamus whirls on Big E, who finds this whole situation very amusing. As the IC Champ has his laugh, the Irishman is seeing red.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oNPq7LHZxCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> [The American Dream Dusty Rhodes and his sons, the WWE World Tag Team Champions come down to the ring, all three in suits.]</p><p> </p><p> Dusty> There comes a time in every man’s life when he looks in the mirror and admits to himself that the world has changed…that he has changed. I have spent decades of my life in this ring and rings like it entertaining you. It has been my life’s work and I could not be happier with what I have accomplished in that career but it is time. Time for the American Dream to leave the world of professional wrestling. I leave you with not only my love and my best wishes but I leave you with the greatest tag team in the world, my boys, who will carry our name for years to come. (A thank-you-Dusty chant breaks out which brings tears to Rhodes’ eyes.) The only other thing left to say is…..</p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/D3qkkjmX19g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> [The Wyatt’s come out and the tag champion leap from the ring to impede them in the aisle but three on two is not good odds and the champions and floored, and attacked, the Wyatts acting like wild dogs. Then they walked to the ring, surrounding it, and in it, Dusty Rhodes.]</p><p> </p><p> Bray> The American Dream. Come to say goodbye, have we? Come to end a career which has been riding on fumes for decades? You come saying you have love for these people but this moment is about you, and your selfishness and your vanity.</p><p> </p><p> [The Wyatts slowly climb onto the apron and enter the ring.]</p><p> </p><p> Bray> Dusty Rhodes, you wanted this to be your last night in this ring and we will surely oblige. </p><p> </p><p> [And like that Harper, Rowan, and Wyatt are on him. He does his best to fight them off but he has no change. Finally Harper and Rowan each grab an arm and force him to his knees where their leader slowly, deliberately, and viciously strikes the American Dream with right hands, eventually busting him open. Bray retrieves one of the sheep masks which they brought with them, smearing Rhodes blood on the mask, then putting the mask on him. The blood fresh on his hands still, Wyatt wipes them on his own cheeks. Before more can be done, the champs are up and hitting the ring with chairs. The Wyatts duck out and walk back up the ramp as Cody cradles their father in his lap and his brother threatens their attackers with his chair.] </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Following the break, a replay is shown of the attack on Dusty Rhodes by the Wyatt Family during his retirement speech. We see video of EMS and his sons leaving with Dusty in an ambulance.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage the Prime Time Players are at the end of their ropes.]</p><p> </p><p> O’Neil> Teddy…man we need a win. You’re our manager so you need to do something.</p><p> </p><p> Young> Yea, I don’t care who it is, we gotta win next week.</p><p> </p><p> Long> Playa’s I hear you. Believe me, I do. And I promise you, next week you’re going to get your hands raised if it’s the last thing I do!</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>The Usos vs Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre w/William Regal</strong><p> </p><p> The mat is still stained red with the blood which was earlier spilled. The Usos come into this one on a mission and from the opening bell they take care of business. McIntyre and Barrett really can’t get anything going and it doesn’t take long for Jey to hit a big splash off the top for the victory.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Pinfall: The Usos</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [The cameras find the Funktadactyles walking backstage when the come face to face with the Perfect 10.]</p><p> </p><p> Madesyn> Well look who we have here…our resident Soul Train.</p><p> </p><p> Naomi> What did you say?</p><p> </p><p> Layla> You heard her. You two have been soaking up precious television time that should be our’s. Who wants to watch second rate strippers when they can see perfection?</p><p> </p><p> Cameron> Oh I know I didn’t hear that come out of your mouth.</p><p> </p><p> Eva> Layla, that was unfair. They’re not second rate….maybe fourth.</p><p> </p><p> [The Funktadactyles have had enough and attack all three of the others girls, driving them away and leaving Naomi and Cameron still angry.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [A graphic is shown letting the audience know that next week in another Money in the Bank Play-in match we’ll see Big E against Dean Ambrose]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> The WWE is proud to induct the next member of the Hall of Fame class of 2014.</p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QnbVgJ67-l0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Daniel Bryan vs Alberto Del Rio</strong><p> </p><p> Del Rio goes right to work on Bryan’s arm, trying to soften him up for the arm bar but every time Bryan escapes and then begins to formulate his own offense, putting Del Rio on his heels. Del Rio injures himself when he charges the corner and Bryan moves, sending his own shoulder right into the post. Before he can react, Bryan rips him from the corner and slings him down slapping on the Yes Lock. Try as he might, Del Rio can’t reach the ropes and has to tap.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Submission: Daniel Bryan</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [As Daniel Bryan celebrates his victory, Brie Bella is watching backstage on a monitor when Kane approaches her from behind.]</p><p> </p><p> Kane> Just the lady I was looking for.</p><p> </p><p> Brie> What do you want?</p><p> </p><p> Kane> Just wanted to tell you that you’ve got a match next week. It’s going to be Brie Bella against….Randy Orton..in a non title match of course. Oh, and if your boyfriend interferes, he loses his spot at WrestleMania.</p><p> </p><p> [brie has a terrified look on her face as Kane smiles and walks away. As the show goes off the air, she looks like she might cry.]</p><p> </p><p> *(Edited out the videos to see if that's what's causing the board to break my threads)</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.pwtorch.com/PWTorchGraphics/PWTorchLogo2012v11_275.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ratings:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

RAW drew a 5.58 on USA, down from last week's 5.62</p><p>

Smackdown drew a 3.16 on SYFY, up from last week's 3.03</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Financial Report:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

in February, the WWE cleared $3,325,438. The financial department expects them to lose money in March due to the lack of a PPV but April should more than make up for it with WreslteMania and Extreme Rules both happening.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Call ups:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The following workers have reported to the main roster:</p><p> </p><p>

*Bo Dallas</p><p>

*Corey Graves</p><p>

*Konnor</p><p>

*Richie Steamboat</p><p>

*Sami Zayn</p><p>

*Viktor</p><p>

*Yoshi Tatsu</p><p>

*Zack Ryder</p><p> </p><p>

Ryder and Tatsu are back to likely put over younger heels. The rest are working dark matches for the foreseeable future until creative has something for them but hopes are high for all of them.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Hirings:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

WWE this past week hired the following:</p><p> </p><p>

*Katsuhiko Nakajima</p><p>

*LuFisto</p><p>

*Athena</p><p>

*Anthony Nese</p><p>

*Colin Delaney</p><p>

*Evie</p><p>

*Kellie Skater</p><p>

*Nicole Matthews</p><p>

*David Starr</p><p>

*Kyle O'Reilly</p><p>

*Mark Haskins</p><p>

*Harry Smith</p><p> </p><p>

Most if not all are expected to be placed in NXT. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Contracts:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Luke Harper, Viktor, and Aiden English signed new deals with WWE.</p><p> </p><p>

Rumors are swirling that WWE has reached agreement or is in the process of negotiating with two of the biggest names in TNA.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/files/2010/08/wwe-raw.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">5 Point Preview</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

1-Last week we saw Randy Orton, Batista, and Ric Flair attack CM Punk, injuring the Best in the World. While he is not medically clear to compete, Punk will address the WWE Universe. What does he have to say and what does he have in store for the Authority?</p><p> </p><p>

2-Divas Champion AJ is a month away from her title defense against Melina. This week she defends her title against Naomi. But from what we saw on Smackdown where the Funktadactles are, will the Perfect 10 be far behind?</p><p> </p><p>

3-Daniel Bryan was not only decimated by the Shield last week but then found out Kane booked a match for this Friday with Randy Orton and Bryan's fiancé Brie Bella. How will the #1 contender react and will it cost him his main event?</p><p> </p><p>

4-Last Week WrestleMania host Mick Foley announced he return of Money in the Bank to he biggest show of the year. This week we'll see US Champion Dolph Ziggler take on John Morrison for the third spot in the match.</p><p> </p><p>

5- Speaking of Money in the bank the two men who have already qualified, RVD and Cesaro will go one on one in a mini preview of the match we'll see at WrestleMania.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Announced Matches:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Alexander Rusev vs Yoshi Tatsu</p><p>

AJ vs Naomi for the WWE Divas Championship</p><p>

Dolph Ziggler vs John Morrison for a spot in Money in the Bank</p><p>

Cesaro vs Rob Van Dam</p>

<p>[Triple H is waiting outside for his wife when a limo pulls up. He beats the driver to the door and opens it but instead of Stephanie, it's Mr. McMahon.]</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Vince, what are you doing here?</p><p> </p><p> McMahon> I'm here on business.</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> (grinning) Gonna fire someone?</p><p> </p><p> McMahon> You better hope not. Tonight you're getting a performance evaluation. (He pats a stunned Triple H on the arm) Hope you have a good show.</p><p> </p><p> [He walks in as Triple H's face is awash with shock.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The normal video package plays with the RAW theme song before we got to the announcers who welcome us and talk about what we saw just minutes ago with Mr. McMahon and Triple H. They then let us know the first match of the night is next.] </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Alexander Rusev w/Lana vs Yoshi Tatsu</strong><p> </p><p> Short and sweet. Yoshi doesn't stand a chance against the Bulgarian monster. Rusev overpowers him for a few minutes before locking on the camel clutch. Tatsu taps quickly.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Submission: Alexander Rusev</strong></p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The cameras find a brawl backstage with Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton. Bryan is out for blood after the announcement on Smackdown concerning this week's Orton-Brie Bella match. Finally they're separated and Kane comes into frame.</p><p> </p><p> Kane> You want a piece of each other? Fine. Tonight, It'll be Randy Orton...and Batista against Daniel Bryan and.....</p><p> </p><p> [He sees someone walk past and points, stopping the Superstar in his tracks.]</p><p> </p><p> Kane> ...John Cena.</p><p> </p><p> [As Kane walks away its clear Randy Orton is not a fan of this development.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [backstage Triple H is pacing and freaking out when his wife comes up to him.]</p><p> </p><p> Stephanie> What's wrong with you?</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Your dad is here to give me a job review. What are we going to do if he....</p><p> </p><p> Stephanie> Honey he's not going to fire you. First, you're family. Second, you do a good job. He's just here to stir the stick, you know him.</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Yea...I guess you're right. </p><p> </p><p> [When she looks away, his smile fades and the worry returns.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Michael Cole says we'll now watched a pre-taped video by CM Punk who is not at the arena tonight. Punk is sitting in a non-descript room, dressed in his gear and hoodie and sporting a patch over his left eye.]</p><p> </p><p> Punk> Sometimes when you're in this business long enough you see history repeat itself. I don't blame Batista or Orton or Flair. I blame myself, I should have seen it coming. I should have seen Evolution 2.0. As you can tell by this patch on my face I'm not seeing a lot of things very clearly. I wish I could be there tonight to return the favor but the Authority's hand paid medical staff says I'm not able to compete. They say for my own good it could be indefinite. A week, a month, a year. They have my wellbeing in mind. </p><p> </p><p> Apparently they weren't paying attention for four hundred plus days when I showed that I was not only the best in the world but I could be an amazing pain in the ass. If the Authority wants to keep me out of that ring, and they want to play games...we'll play games. Just don't say I didn't warn you.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Money in the Bank Play In Match #3</strong><p><strong> John Morrison vs Dolph Ziggler</strong></p><p> </p><p> A back and forth match which both men sought to take advantage of in showing off for the crowd. Morrison finally drags Ziggler over to the corner so that he can hit Starship Pain, when Ziggler hops up and nails the Zig Zag as Morrison jumps up onto the ropes in perfect timing before covering him for the victory.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall: Dolph Ziggler</strong></p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage the Shield are in an indisclosed location]</p><p> </p><p> Reigns> It seems like the Shield is off everyone's radar these days.</p><p> </p><p> Ambrose> It seems like everyone's forgotten a year of dominance.</p><p> </p><p> Rollins> It seems like everyone needs reminded.</p><p> </p><p> Ambrose> So this Friday I'll earn my way into Money in the Bank.</p><p> </p><p> Rollins> And then next Monday we're going to make an impact. Believe it.</p><p> </p><p> Reigns> Believe in the Shield.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [The Smackdown Rewind is shown, reminding the audience of the terrible beating put on Dusty Rhodes by the Wyatt Family. The last shot is of a bloodied American Dream, which in the video is blurred but you can clearly tell its blood, being carried from the ring.] </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [We go to pre-taped comments by the WWE World Tag Team Champions, </p><p> Goldust and Cody Rhodes]</p><p> </p><p> Goldust> Wyatts, you couldn't leave well enough alone could you? You couldn't give our father the decency and respect to allow him to say goodbye to the fans who love him. You.....</p><p> </p><p> [Goldust turns away, as Cody takes over.]</p><p> </p><p> Cody> You guys want a fight? Well you don't have to pick on a man our father's age you got two men right here. So this Friday night on Smackdown bring your weirdo music and your goat masks and your rocking chair and we'll see how tough you really are! </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Rob Van Dam vs Cesaro w/Zeb Coulter</strong><p> </p><p> Quick action and reversals dominate the early minutes of the match. Both men hit some signature moves but the end comes when Van Dam attempts a springboard but Cesaro catches him in mid air, then launches him upwards hitting a european uppercut on his way down. Hooking the leg gets him the 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall: Cesaro</strong></p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Mick Foley is standing backstage with Renee Young.]</p><p> </p><p> Young> Ladies and Gentlemen, Mick Foley.</p><p> </p><p> Foley> Renee, I'm here for a very special announcement. Last week I told you how Money in the Bank would be returning for WrestleMania. Tonight I'm announcing another feature. As host of WrestleMania XXX I am happy to announce the return of Piper's Pit. Now I'm not going to announce who the guest will be, in fact I don't even know. I'm putting that power into the hands of the Hot Rod. Have a nice day!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Cole, Lawler, and JBL hype WrestleMania XXX by introducing a highlight package from WresatleMania III specically Piper-Adonis, Steamboat-Savage, and Hogan-Andre.] </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage, Ric Flair, Batista, and Randy Orton are in the champion's dressing room.]</p><p> </p><p> Flair> The Viper and the Animal together? Cena and Daniel Bryan don't stand a chance tonight!</p><p> </p><p> Batista> Ric you're right...if I can trust Randy.</p><p> </p><p> Orton> You mean if I can trust you.</p><p> </p><p> Batista> You don't think you can trust me?!</p><p> </p><p> Flair> Guys, guys. Tonight is about victory, remember that.</p><p> </p><p> [Orton and Batista exchange glances then go back to getting ready.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>WWE Divas Championship</strong><p><strong> AJ w/Paige vs Naomi</strong></p><p> </p><p> Naomi holds her own but while Paige distracts the referee, Madesyn Carter runs down and hits a tornado DDT on Naomi. which brings down Cameron. In the midst of the chaos, AJ gets Naomi in the Black Widow and forces her to give up.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Submission: AJ</strong></p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [With the sides standing 3 on 2, Melina runs down and now its evened up. After a small brawl, AJ, Paige, and Madesyn are all sent from the ring and all six divas contiue to jaw at each other.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The camera finds Paul Heyman coming out of a door and Renee Young runs up to him.]</p><p> </p><p> Young> Mr Heyman!</p><p> </p><p> Heyman> (sighing) Yes Ms. Young?</p><p> </p><p> Young> We haven't seen you or your client since he was eliminated first in the Elimination Chamber. Has he been out of the spotlight for a reason?</p><p> </p><p> Heyman> My client's whereabouts is his business, not yours. But you know everywhere I do all I hear is where's Brock Lesnar? Ms Young, I'm going to make something clear for you, for the talent here in the lockerroom, and for the WWE Universe. My client, Brock Lesnar, is going to be on RAW in one week and he's got something to say to each and every one of these undeserving morons watching us right now. So be careful what you ask for.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Daniel Bryan and John Cena vs Randy Orton and Batista w/Ric Flair</strong><p> </p><p> Bryan is on fire during the opening minutes but he finally cools down and is doubled teamed in the corner for a while before making the hot tag to Cena. Cena looks like he's about to get the victory when he has Orton up for the AA, then dodges an attempted spear by Batista, in the process, dropping Orton. He clotheslines Batista over the top, but when he turns around he walks into the RKO. Orton covers and before Bryan and intervene, Flair grabs his leg and won't let him in the ring.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Pinfalll: Randy Orton and Batista</strong></p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [As Orton, Batista, and Flair celebrate Cena sits in the middle of the ring looking completely stunned.] </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Following the break, Mr. McMahon comes down to the ring.</p><p> </p><p> McMahon> There comes a time in the life of every man where he must face his own mortality. So without further ado, let's bring'em out.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6GY6idTpvtY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> [McMahon blanches as the crowd goes nuts. Steve Austin makes his way down to the ring, giving the customary salute to Vince as he climbs turnbuckles and interacts with the crowd.]</p><p> </p><p> McMahon> Uh...Steve, what are you doing here?</p><p> </p><p> Austin> Well Vince I was sitting home on the ranch and I was watching the Elimination Chamber and I heard you say 'what would Vincent Kennedy McMahon do?'. And then I watched as Triple H came down to this ring and screwed CM Punk. Then I watch Smackdown and Kane is trying to screw Daniel Bryan and I may not be the smartest guy in the world but it finally dawned on me. This is like me and you Vince. This is like years ago. It's 2014 and this company continues to hold down people because of the people running the show.</p><p> </p><p> McMahon> Well, I'm sorry you feel that way....</p><p> </p><p> Austin> I didn't say you could talk yet so shut your mouth or we're going to re-live a little history right here tonight. Now as I was saying I'm watching all this happen and then I remembered something, so I went searching in my business papers and I found this.</p><p> </p><p> [He fishes a paper from his pocket and hands it to McMahon]</p><p> </p><p> McMahon> What's this supposed to be?</p><p> </p><p> Austin> Well remember all those years ago when I was the CEO of the company? I wrote myself a contract for a rainy day. See there it says that at a time of my choosing I can have a match with anyone, at any event, with any terms and I want a piece of WrestleMania.</p><p> </p><p> McMahon> Ah, I get it now. And boy I can see it now. Stone Cold Steve Austin against.....Kane!</p><p> </p><p> Austin> What?</p><p> </p><p> McMahon> Uh....Stone Cold Steve Austin against.....Triple H!</p><p> </p><p> Austin> What?</p><p> </p><p> McMahon> Steve, you're telling me you want a match at WrestleMania, you're telling me if this is legal you can pick your spot, so what am I missing?</p><p> </p><p> Austin> Well Vince it's like this. (He puts his arm around McMahon's shoulders which makes Vince grimace). At WrestleMania, it will be, Stone Cold Steve Austin against.......Vincent Kennedy McMahon.... </p><p> </p><p> [Vince's eyes are wide as saucers as he slowly shakes his head.]</p><p> </p><p> Austin>....in a loser leaves the WWE forever match. </p><p> </p><p> [Vince turns, head still shaking, looking for a glimpse that Austin may be kidding.]</p><p> </p><p> Austin> And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so!</p><p> </p><p> [Austin's music hits and he leaves the ring, behind him the CEO of the WWE looks like he's seen a ghost.]</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.gerweck.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/smackdown-logo.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Five Point Preview</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

1-As we head towards WrestleMania, Money in the Bank continues to fill up. This week Intercontinental Champion Big E meets former US Champion Dean Ambrose for the 4th spot in the match.</p><p> </p><p>

2-The Prime Time Players have given Teddy Long an ultimatum. Get them a match so they can score a win or else. Long promises he has just the answer for their recent woes but has been tight lipped. Who will the PTP face and can they get back on the right track?</p><p> </p><p>

3-Earlier this week Paul Heyman, the advocate of the Beast Incarnate let it be known in social media that he will be on hand this Friday Night. Does that mean Lesnar is in tow or does the mad scientist of WWE have something else in mind?</p><p> </p><p>

4-Lask week the WWE Universe witnessed one of the most violent attacks in recent memory when the Wyatts attacked Dusty Rhodes on his retirement night. His sons, the WWE Tag Team Champions want a piece of the creepy crew and have issued a challenge for this Friday night and the Wyatt family has accepted. This one isn't about titles, it's about revenge but will their father's fate befall the champs?</p><p> </p><p>

5-Finally, Randy Orton versus Brie Bella in a special inter-gender match. Her fiancé Daniel Bryan is banned from ringside or he'll lose his title match at WrestleMania. What will Bryan do? Save his girl or kiss his main event dreams goodbye?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Announced Matches:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Kassius Ohno vs Tyson Kidd</p><p>

Big E vs Dean Ambrose</p><p>

Randy Orton vs Brie Bella</p><p>

Prime Time Players vs ???</p><p>

Goldust and Cody Rhodes vs Luke Harper and Erick Rowan (Non Title)</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b3PvgsJ_HII/UV8yE5uo3MI/AAAAAAAAAXA/sXK1PR5R0uY/s1600/wwe1.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [As the show begins, WWE World Heavyweight Champion is in his dressing room.]</p><p> </p><p> Orton> Tonight, I face Brie Bella. Now, this wasn’t my idea. Don’t blame me because of what I have to do tonight. Don’t send me hate mail and death threats because tonight as her fiancé looks on helplessly I hit Brie Bella with an RKO…or two….or three. Don’t turn of your televisions as I line up to kick her pretty little head off her body. I am the Viper. I am the World Heavyweight Champion. And tonight….I will enjoy my job. </p><p> [He smiles with a sickening expression.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The opening video package airs, and the announcers welcome us to the show, highlighting what we sw last week and what we’ll see this week. Cole lets us know the first match of the night is only a minute away.] </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>The Prime Time Players w/Teddy Long vs ??</strong><p> </p><p> While the Prime Time Players await their opponents, Vicky Guererro comes out onto the stage, and says she’d like to introduce her new clients. Two unknown men come out she names as Konnor and Viktor, the Ascension. JBL plays them up as the next coming of death and saying how dominant they were down in NXT. The match itself doesn’t last long at all, as the Ascension seem impervious, dominating the PTP, until finally hitting a leg sweep/roundhouse kick combo Cole calls the Fall of Man.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Pinfall: The Ascension</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The dominanting newcomers aren’t done. Teddy is trying to rouse his men when he’d grabbed. Before he can struggle, he’s grabbed by Konnor, and lifted for a piledriver. Viktor hops off the second rope and helps spike him into the mat. Vicky Guererro is all smiles as she raises the arms of her team. The Ascension has arrived.] </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [The RAW Rebound is shown, highlighting the end of RAW which featured Stone Cold Steve Austin’s announcement that he’ll fight Mr. McMahon at WrestleMania XXX]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [bray Wyatt and his family are in the ring ahead of their match.]</p><p> </p><p> Wyatt> One week ago I stood in this ring and I did something which every liar and fraud in the history of the United States government has tried to do for two hundred years. I ended the American Dream. He thought he could walk from this ring into the sunset and instead he was carried from it…into oblivion. And now his sons want to avenge the father. They want to restore his name but I have his blood on my hands. I have his soul now. I have his essence and it will fuel the cause of truth alongside all the others we have taken. Tonight isn’t about titles, or revenge, or even warfare. It’s about truth. And the truth is…Goldust….Cody…..look into the eyes of the man who ended your father and relish in your own demise. </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Non Title Match</strong><p><strong> Goldust and Cody Rhodes vs Erick Rowan and Luke Harper w/Bray Wyatt</strong></p><p> </p><p> It’s not even a match, it’s a full out brawl. The referee loses control early on but eventually it’s Goldust and Luke Harper. Goldust is in charge and begins setting up Harper when Wyatt climbs onto the apron. Goldust charges him and he drops down but when he turns around, Goldust walks into a big foot to the face that nearly takes his head off. On the outside, Rowan slams Cody into the ringpost, then delivers an irish whip into the stairs. Wyatt calls for the end and Harper delivers a Samoan Drop, followed by a leg drop off the second rope by Rowan. The three count soon follows.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Pinfall: Luke Harper and Erick Rowan</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage Daniel Bryan is nervously pacing when Stephanie McMahon comes up to him.]</p><p> </p><p> Stephanie> Daniel, there you are!</p><p> </p><p> Bryan> What do you want?</p><p> </p><p> Stephanie> Look, I have a heart. I don’t’ want to see Brie fight Randy tonight so I can cancel the match.</p><p> </p><p> Bryan> What do you want in return?</p><p> </p><p> Stephanie> (she smiles). I want you to give up your shot at </p><p> WrestleMania. It’s your choice. Your dream or her safety. Let me know what you want to do.</p><p> </p><p> Bryan> You miserable….</p><p> </p><p> [stephanie just smiles and walks off, leaving Bryan furious…and conflicted.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [We cut to the backstage area where the Perfect 10 and the Funkadactlys are involved in a huge catfight. Officials finally separate them and both sides want to continue the fight.] </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [backstage Renee Young is standing by with Daniel Bryan]</p><p> </p><p> Young> Daniel, tonight your fiancé Brie Bella has to fight the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton. You’re barred from ringside. What’s going through your mind?</p><p> </p><p> Bryan> The Authority says that if I go to the ring I lose my dream. The Authority says if I give up my dream I can save the woman I love. Renee, it sounds like I’m damned if I do, and damned if I don’t. But they’re not seeing something Renee.</p><p> </p><p> Young> What’s that?</p><p> </p><p> Bryan> The most dangerous man in the world is the man with nothing to lose. Randy, I want you to look into my eyes right now. I know you think this is a game but if you touch her, I won’t be the only one not going to WrestleMania..but you’ll be the one going to the hospital tonight.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Kassius Ohno vs Tyson Kidd</strong><p> </p><p> A very quick and athletic affair, Kidd and Ohno went at full speed and though Kidd got a few good shots in, the match ended when he springboarded off the ropes intent on a back elbow, and caught a forearm in the back of the head for his trouble.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Stopage: Kassius Ohno</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [For the first time, Ohno motions that he wants a microphone.]</p><p> </p><p> Ohno> I’ve been coming here for weeks and every week it’s the same thing. I knock people out. But that isn’t enough for you people. Social media, audience members, everyone keeps saying he needs to talk. No I don’t. I just need to keep knocking people out until the day I’m the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. But if it’s talking you want, allow me to introduce you to the man who will do my talking for me.</p><p> </p><p> [The crowd goes crazy when Paul Heyman comes down to the ring.]</p><p> </p><p> Heyman> I told you I’d be coming here to make news . On behalf of my new client and the latest Paul Heyman guy Kassius Ohno, allow me to begin by saying none of you deserved to hear the words he just spoke. You’re blessed. You’re fortunate. You are unbelievably lucky to have been graced by his voice but you are even more blessed to witness him at work in this ring. Knockout after knockout after knockout. He doesn’t need to pin even though he could use three dozen moves to accomplish it. He doesn’t need to lock in a submission even though he knows a hundred of them. He simply knocks his opponents unconscious. So please, get used to it, but whatever you do, when this man is in this ring, don’t take your eyes off him because you never know when he’ll strike.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage Brie Bella looks overwhelmed while her fiancé Daniel Bryan peppers her with tactics to use against Randy Orton tonight. It appears the fact of her match tonight is finally hitting her as she quickly exits the scene leaving him to call after her.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [A graphic is shown letting us know next week it’ll be a 6 diva tag match with the Perfect 10 versus the Funkadactyls and a mystery partner.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Money in the Bank Play In #4</strong><p><strong> Big E vs Dean Ambrose w/The Shield</strong></p><p> </p><p> Back and forth, Ambrose uses a wild attack plan to keep Big E on his heels but his power soon shows through. Ambrose looks like he’s in trouble and gets hit with the Big Ending, when Rollins gets on the apron. Sheamus runs down and pulls him down. This catches the referee’s attention as well as Big E. When Big E turns around Reigns hits him with a spear and puts Ambrose on top. Sheamus backs off and the referee turns to see the cover and makes the three count.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall: Dean Ambrose</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [big E looks stunned and Sheamus simply smiles at him as he backs up the ramp. The Intercontinental Champion looks like he’s going to kill the Irishman.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [A graphic makes it known that on RAW we’ll see Dolph Ziggler vs Dean Ambrose.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>==COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Cole and JBL hype WrestleMania XXX and introduce a clip which highlights WrestleMania X-7, specifically The Rock versus Stone Cold Steve Austin, the tag team TLC match, and the Undertaker versus Triple H.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Randy Orton vs Brie Bella</strong><p> </p><p> Brie is terrified from the beginning as Orton stalks her, toying with her, as Daniel Bryan waits on the stage going out of his mind. Orton feigns this and that just to invoke a reaction from Brie before grabbing her by the hair, taunting Bryan. Bryan comes down half way and the referee hops out of the ring to intercept him. Suddenly the crowd pops as CM Punk jumps the barrier behind the announcers and slides into the ring. When Orton turns his head, he sees Punk, who scoops him up and delivers the Go to Sleep. Punk slides out as Brie looks stunned, then sees Orton out, and covers him. The referee sees the cover and runs back counting. 1….2….3.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall: Brie Bella</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> As Orton holds his head with a sneer on the outside, Bryan rushes the ring hugging Brie out of relief. He and Punk lock eyes, give an appreciative nod, and shake hands as the show goes off the air.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.pwtorch.com/PWTorchGraphics/PWTorchLogo2012v11_275.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ratings:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

-RAW drew a 5.46 on USA, down from last week's 5.58</p><p> </p><p>

-Smackdown drew a 3.28 on SYFY, up from last week's 3.16</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Roster Notes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

-Tyler Breeze reached agreement on a new three year deal. He's also been called up to the main roster. </p><p> </p><p>

-WWE has signed the two big names from TNA but the front office is being tightlipped. They're not expected to debut before WrestleMania.</p><p> </p><p>

-The plan at the moment is for WrestleMania to feature ten matches plus the announced Piper's Pit. WMXXX is being booked along the WWE's 'Then, Now, Forever' mantra. It will feature nods back to the past and glimpses of the company's future.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Industry News</strong></p><p> </p><p>

-In shocking news, it was reported today that former WCW head honcho Eric Bischoff has passed away. No cause of death was immediately made known.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_a7ZdfJFKRmc/TPO99kesnYI/AAAAAAAAAGU/cHgOoa7wCNk/s1600/raw_logo_1.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

1 Sheamus and Big E have been messing with each other for weeks now. This week Sheamus goes one on one with Christian. Where the Irishman goes, can the WWE Intercontinental Champion be far behind?</p><p> </p><p>

2 Last week saw the shocking announcement that Stone Cold Steve Austin has a contract in hand for WrestleMania and he's handpicked his opponent as none other than the Chairman of the WWE Mr. McMahon. Faced with his old nemesis, what tricks does the Boss have up his sleeve?</p><p> </p><p>

3 We haven't seen Brock Lesnar since he was the first man out in the Elimination Chamber. This week the Beast Incarnate returns to RAW. Who will be in his sights and who will pay the price this week?</p><p> </p><p>

4 The last several weeks have seen mounting disappointments for John Cena. The fourteen time champ said this week on twitter he'll have an announcement for the WWE Universe this week. What will the leader of Ce-Nation have to tell his fans..and detractors? </p><p> </p><p>

5 Smackdown saw CM Punk interrupt Randy Orton's match with Brie Bella and handed the diva a win over the WWE Champion. A humiliated Orton will look for revenge tonight against Punk and Bryan when he tags up with the Authority's Director of Operations, Kane.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Announced Matches</span></p><p> </p><p>

*Dolph Ziggler vs Dean Ambrose</p><p>

*John Morrison vs Sami Zayn-Money in the Bank Qualifier</p><p>

*Paige vs Ayako Hamada</p><p>

*Sheamus vs Christian</p><p>

*Randy Orton and Kane vs CM Punk and Daniel Bryan</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Five Star Preview</strong></span></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/2012/05/wwe_raw.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Renee Young is waiting in the parking lot as John Cena arrives.]</p><p> </p><p> Young> John you said you have a big announcement tonight. Any hints you can give the WWE Universe?</p><p> </p><p> Cena> No. I’ll speak to them tonight and say everything on my chest. Thanks Renee.</p><p> </p><p> [He walks past her into the building.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The opening video package plays and the announcers welcome us to the show. They hype tonight’s big matches and the main event of Randy Orton and Kane vs CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. They then let us know the matchup of last week’s Money in the Bank Qualifiers is next!]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Dolph Ziggler vs Dean Amrb ose w/The Shield</strong><p> </p><p> An excellent match which featured many move for move, reversals, and near falls. Unfortunately as soon as Ziggler really got the upper hand, the Shield hit the ring and the referee called for the bell as all three hounds of justice attacked him.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Disqualification: Dolph Ziggler</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The Shield keep up their attacks, stomping Ziggler without mercy. Finally, they pick him up and deliver the triple powerbomb. They stick out their fists over his unmoving body having sent their message.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The Authority are in their office when the Chairman, Mr. McMahon enters.]</p><p> </p><p> Stephanie> Dad….are you okay?</p><p> </p><p> Vince> I’m more than okay. I’m great. I went out today and bought a brand new Lamborghini Veneno. You know how much that costs? </p><p> </p><p> Triple H> How much?</p><p> </p><p> Vince> Four and a half million. It’s okay, I’m a billionaire.</p><p> </p><p> Stephanie> Uh…dad…</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Vince we’re worried about Austin.</p><p> </p><p> Vince> You think I can’t stand up to him? Need I remind you that I faced him down in a steel cage once.</p><p> </p><p> Stephanie> And you had the Big Show debut…</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> And you lost the match.</p><p> </p><p> Vince> It’ll be fine. Now…I’m gonna go take a ride.</p><p> </p><p> [He walks out, leaving Stephanie and Triple H to exchange unsure expressions.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Renee Young is standing by with Lana and Alexander Rusev. Rusev is punching and kicking a boxing body bag. As the women talk the thuds coming from the bag get louder and louder.]</p><p> </p><p> Young> I’m here with Alexander Rusev and his….with Lana. Lana, what does the future hold for Alexander Rusev?</p><p> </p><p> Lana> Rusev will be WWE World Heavyweight Champion.</p><p> </p><p> Young> You sound pretty sure.</p><p> </p><p> Lana> Rusev is strongest man in WWE. He is super athlete. No one else compares to Rusev. </p><p> </p><p> Young> And what does that mean for the WWE?</p><p> </p><p> [Rusev punches the bag so hard the chain snaps and the bag goes flying]</p><p> </p><p> Lana> Whatever he hits…he destroys.</p><p> </p><p> [The camera focuses on Rusev who’s breathing a little hard but has a dead focused stare.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Paige w/AJ vs Ayako Hamada </strong><p> </p><p> A very good divas match with AJ’s right hand and a newcomer from Japan. They too keep the action moving but when Paige gets in trouble, AJ cracks Hamada with the Divas belt, leading to the Paige Turner for the 1-2-3</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall: Paige</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [AJ and Paige are all laughs as they head up the ramp but they’re met by Stephanie McMahon.]</p><p> </p><p> Stephanie> Paige, congratulations on your victory. You’ve really shown yourself to be a top competitor. And you’ve also shown that you guys love to be involved at the same match at the same time. So at WrestleMania, we’re adding a wrinkle into the Divas title match. It’s going to be AJ defending against Melina….and Paige. Good luck champ.</p><p> </p><p> [stephanie goes backstage as AJ is fuming. She looks over at Paige but Paige isn’t looking at her…she’s looking at the Divas belt. AJ storms off in a huff with Paige following with apologies.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [As Mr. McMahon enters the parking garage to leave the building he stops dead in his tracks. The camera pans to find his million dollar sports car, with the front windshield shattered in the middle and filled to the brim with wet cement which is pouring out of the broken windows. McMahon silently fumes as we go to break.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> [Randy Orton, Batista, and Ric Flair are in the ring when we return from break.]</p><p> </p><p> Orton> I’m sure all of you were having a good time last Friday watching me get screwed by Daniel Bryan and CM Punk and tonight I’m going to get my revenge when I team with Kane. You might be wondering…why aren’t I tagging with Batista.</p><p> </p><p> [He turns to get in Batista’s face]</p><p> </p><p> Orton> It’s because he dropped the ball and stopped watching my back.</p><p> </p><p> [batista looks incensed and they’re arguing with Flair trying to break them up when….]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JkiIdBDIPD8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Lesnar and Heyman come down to the ring]</p><p> </p><p> Heyman> Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and with me tonight is my client, Brock Lesnar. We’re out here interrupting you gentlemen because frankly nobody wants to see you two have a slap fight. They’re here to see the Beast Incarnate so maybe the three of you ought to leave our ring.</p><p> </p><p> [batista steps forward, as does Lesnar, and they’re nose to nose talking smack to each other when suddenly Flair drops down and low blows the Animal. Hunched over, Batista turns towards his friends, only to be in the perfect position for an RKO. Orton and Flair quickly leave as Heyman asks Lesnar to remove Batista from the ring. Lesnar picks him up and hoists him up on his shoulders, walking him to the ropes, and then delivers an F5 over the rope to the outside where Batista lands in a heap.]</p><p> </p><p> Heyman> I give you…the baddest man on the planet, the Beast Incarnate, and we hereby declare the number one contender for the man who walks out of WrestleMania the WWE World Heavyweight Champion….BROCK LESNAR!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Sheamus vs Christian</strong><p> </p><p> Christian tries to use his experience and history of underhanded tactics to gain an advantage but Sheamus feeds of a hot crowd and overpowers the veteran, finally putting him away with White Noise.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall: Sheamus</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [As Sheamus celebrates , Intercontinental Champion Big E comes down to the ring and the two men stand face to face.]</p><p> </p><p> Big E > Sheamus, we keep going round and round and I think we both know it needs to end. And we aso both know the only way it can end. </p><p> </p><p> Sheamus> That’s right, we do know the only way it can end. Question is, when, where, and will that title be on the line? </p><p> </p><p> Big E> How about four weeks give or take….WrestleMania 30….and absolutely.</p><p> </p><p> [sheamus and Big E give each other respectful nods and both leave the ring but they never take their eyes off one another in the process.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> The WWE is happy to announce the 5th inductee to the Hall of Fame Class of 2014: Sable.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://2011wwe.com/entry/2/file/sable-wwe.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [backstage Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Kane, and Triple H are all pleased as we watch an ambulance pull away from the arena.]</p><p> </p><p> Orton> Well Batista is finally out of the way. </p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Forget him. You two have Punk and Bryan tonight and we need </p><p> to send a message. </p><p> </p><p> Kane> When we’re done with them, they won’t be smirking for a long time.</p><p> </p><p> Flair> You got that right. Wooooo!</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Money in the Bank Qualifier #5</strong><p><strong> John Morrison vs Sami Zayn</strong></p><p> </p><p> Morrison against the newcomer from NXT is a textbook in high energy. Both men use a series of high flying and quick hitting moves. When Morrison goes for Starship Pain, Zayn rolls out of the way, then climbs to the top and when Morrison turns around he flies off with a cross body block. The referee makes the count 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall: Sami Zayn</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The Smackdown Rewind details how CM Punk helped Brie Bella score a win over Randy Orton.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The announcers send us to a pre-taped video from CM Punk and Daniel Bryan]</p><p> </p><p> Punk> I’ll be the first to admit what happened on Smackdown was not only personally fulfilling but it reminded me what depths the Authority is willing to go to get their way. They screwed me month after month but I’m a big boy I can take it. But they used this man’s fiancé to blackmail him. Well, enough was enough.</p><p> </p><p> Bryan> Orton…Kane…all the rest of you. You have done everything you can to derail my dream and time after time I’ve overcome. Tonight my dream is simple. To make your lives a living hell.</p><p> </p><p> Punk> I guess the only other thing to say is….</p><p> </p><p> Both> Yes….yes…..yes.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Cole, Lawler, and JBL hype WrestleMania XXX before introducing a video recapping WrestleMania 26, specifically the rematch between Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker, Jack Swagger winning Money in the Bank, and John Cena defeating Batista for the WWE Championship]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><strong>Randy Orton w/Ric Flair and Kane vs CM Punk and Daniel Bryan</strong><p> </p><p> The crowd is really into this match and the heels use every trick at their disposal to keep control but when Punk makes the hot tag to Bryan all hell breaks loose and the number one contender eventually nails Kane with the running knee to secure the victory. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Pinfall: CM Punk and Daniel Bryan</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [John Cena comes down to the ring. His face looks conflicted and serious.]</p><p> </p><p> Cena> I’ve stood in this ring for a long time. Some of you like me, some of you hate me. Some boo me, some cheer me but I think deep down the one thing we’ve always been on the same page about is that what I do, I do for you. </p><p> </p><p> In the last couple of months I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. It doesn’t seem like I’m getting the job done like I used to. A lot of people may just say well you’ve had a hell of a career but all good things come to an end. But I don’t say that. Because when I look up at that WrestleMania sign….that sign means everything to me and I refuse to walk away without having my hand raised at WreslteMania one more time. </p><p> </p><p> So I’m here to tell you….</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t3KGaF-sCq4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [The Undertaker comes down to the ring, all the fans are on their feet, and stands nearly nose to nose with Cena. Slowly, he draws his thumb across his throat, causing Cena’s eyes to widen. Cena slowly looks to the crowd to his right, then the left, before setting his eyes directly on the Undertaker and slowly waves his hand in front of his face. The show goes off the air with these two living legends staring each other down.]</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.gerweck.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/smackdown-logo.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Five Point Preview</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

1 Last week Vicky Guerrero debuted her latest clients, the Ascension. The terrifyingly powerful duo decimated the Prime Time Players, then sent Teddy Long to the hospital with a spike piledriver. This week on Smackdown, can Yoshi Tatsu and Zack Ryder overcome them or will they be another set of victims?</p><p> </p><p>

2 Earlier this week Dolph Ziggler faced Dean Ambrose and was ambushed by the Shield before suffering a serious beat down. Never to be one who suffers silently Ziggler challenged fellow Shield member Seth Rollins to a match this Friday night. Will history repeat itself? </p><p> </p><p>

3 As the Money in the Bank qualifying matches continue this week features the always exciting Kofi Kingston against the newest Paul Heyman Guy Kassius Ohno. Ohno's been on a roll but will he run into some trouble in paradise?</p><p> </p><p>

4 The Perfect 10 have spent weeks letting all the divas know they're better than them but the Funkadactyls have made their stand. This week they meet in a six Diva tag with a mystery partner. Who will it be and will the Perfect 10 remain perfect?</p><p> </p><p>

5 CM Punk and the Authority, specifically Triple H have been circling each other for months. The COO himself made this week's main event pitting the Best in the World versus the Real Americans. Can Punk overcome his disadvantage or will Triple H finally succeed in destroying him?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Announced Matches</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins w/The Shield</p><p>

The Perfect 10 vs The Funkadactyls & ???? </p><p>

The Ascension vs Yoshi Tatsu & Zac Ryder</p><p>

CM Punk vs the Real Americans</p><p>

Kassius Ohno vs Kofi Kingston for a spot in Money in the Bank</p>

<strong>WWE today announced a series of roster moves aimed at shrinking the size of roster both in WWE and NXT</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Released:</p><p>

Tony Garea</p><p>

Billy Kidman</p><p>

The Miz (Contract Expired)</p><p>

Tensai</p><p>

J Bronson</p><p>

JTG</p><p>

Knuckles Madsen</p><p>

Aiden English</p><p>

Aksana</p><p>

Axl Keegan</p><p>

Enzo Amore</p><p>

David Otunga</p><p>

Jinder Mahal</p><p>

Braun Stowman</p><p>

Brad Maddox</p><p>

Colin Cassidy</p><p>

Danny Burch</p><p>

Summer Rae</p><p> </p><p>

Dave Finlay (NXT Trainer)</p><p>

Titus Oneill (to NXT)</p><p>

Darren Young (to NXT)</p><p>

Drew McIntyre (to NXT)</p><p>

Brian James (offered written contract as agent)</p><p>

Mickie James (NXT Trainer)</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b3PvgsJ_HII/UV8yE5uo3MI/AAAAAAAAAXA/sXK1PR5R0uY/s1600/wwe1.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [before the show begins the Authority are gathered in an office.]</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Tonight Punk faces the Real Americans. By the time they get done with him there won’t be much left.</p><p> </p><p> Orton> Why didn’t you give him to us?</p><p> </p><p> Kane> I have to agree. We’d have been better opponents.</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Why dirty our hands? Why risk an injury? If you have power you know how to delegate.</p><p> </p><p> Orton> And what happens if Daniel Bryan shows up?</p><p> </p><p> Kane> I took care of that. He’s booked on a media tour for WrestleMania.</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Tonight, CM Punk meets his fate and it couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The opening package is shown, followed by shots of the crowd and finally focusing on the announcers. Cole and JBL welcome us to the show and hype the matches for the night before moving to the first bout of the night.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>The Ascension w/Vickie Guererro vs Zack Ryder and Yoshi Tatsu</strong><p> </p><p> The match was all Ascension as the dominate the bout with power moves. Ryder and Tatsu have no answers for them and the end comes with the Fall of Man delivered on Ryder. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Pinfall: The Ascension</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The dominating duo arne’t done. After flinging Ryder from the ring, they focus on Tatsu and deliver their spike piledriver, leaving him unmoving. Vickie is all smiles as she leads her men back up the ramp.]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [A video is shown recapping Evolution turning on Batista and leaving him out to dry which leads to Brock Lesnar attacking him and F5’ing him over the top rope. We learn from Cole that Batista will be at RAW.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Paul Heyman comes down to the ring with his client Kassius Ohno.]</p><p> </p><p> Heyman> Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. In a few minutes you will witness the latest Paul Heyman guy, my client Kassius Ohno punch his ticket into Money in the Bank. And when he wins that match, when he climbs the ladder and grabs the briefcase, he will have a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at his whim. Who’s the big winner? You’re looking at him. Because on one hand I’ll have the best striker and knockout artist in pro wrestling history, and in the other, the number one contender Brock Lesnar. Whether it’s the left, or the right, the fact is ladies and gentlemen, the title will be coming home very very shortly and when it does, believe me when I tell you, you’ll hear me say four little words. I. Told. You. So.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Money in the Bank Qualifier #6</strong><p><strong> Kassius Ohno w/Paul Heyman vs Kofi Kingston</strong></p><p> </p><p> High flying and high energy as Kingston pushes Ohno as no one has previously. When his client is in trouble, Heyman steps up to the apron distracting Kingston. This gives Ohno a chance to regroup and they continue their fast pace until Kingston goes for Trouble in Paradise. Ohno blocks it and immediately throws an elbow smash which knocks Kingston out. The referee checks him and calls for the bell.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Stoppage: Kassius Ohno</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8ib0uLCM1UU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The Wyatt Family as in their dark secluded location.]</p><p> </p><p> Bray> Goldust and Cody….when you look up into the sky you will notice three signs. The first is the setting sun which signals the end of your title reign. The second is a full lunar eclipse which signals the lunacy which will ensue when we meet you again. The last (chuckling) is the vultures for they signal your end. I ended your father. I spilled his blood and his blood will soak into the ground and make it fertile. And from that ground will sprout a horror of this world. Women will scream, children will cry, and you…Goldust and Cody, will be left impeccably empty. You don’t have to follow the buzzards my children for now they follow you.</p><p> Rowan> (behind the mask) Run.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [backstage we see CM Punk getting ready for his handicap match tonight. He looks focused as always.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins w/The Shield</strong><p> </p><p> Ziggler and Rollins are tearing into each other from the opening bell and the crowd is eating it up. We’re seeing them at the top gear and even surrounded by the Shield on the outside, Ziggler stays focused and he’s in position for the Zig Zag when Rollins side steps it and sends him through the ropes to the outside where Reigns and Ambrose jump him and the referee rings for the bell as they savagely beat him.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Disqualification: Dolph Ziggler</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The Shield are about to repeat history on Ziggler when the Usos come sprinting down to the ring and the six men all begin fighting. By the end, the Shield have been sent to the outside and its clear this situation isn’t over by a longshot.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [A graphic is shown letting us know this Monday we’ll see this week’s Money in the Bank’s qualifying winners Sami Zayn and Kassius Ohno go one on one.] </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [The RAW Rebound is shown replaying the Undertaker’s challenge to John Cena and Cena’s silent acceptance which closed the show.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Layla, Eva Marie and Madesyn Carter vs Cameron, Naomi, and ???</strong><p> </p><p> The Perfect 10 are in the ring awaiting their opponents. The Funkadactyles come out to the stage, look behind them and their partner comes out….Kaitlin, sporting a shorter hairstyle. She hasn’t been seen since the Perfect 10 shaved her head and it’s clear they didn’t expect her. They hit the ring and the catfights are on. It doesn’t take long for the Perfect 10 to be sent from the ring and they decide this fight is not what they had in mind. As the referee counts they walk back up the ramp until the ten count.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners by Countout: Cameron, Naomi, and Kaitlyn</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> As the Funkadactyls and Kaitlin celebrate their win and urge the Perfect 10 to return for the fight which clearly isn’t happening.]</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [A graphic is shown letting us know next Friday night we’ll see the Shield versus the Usos and Dolph Ziggler in six man action.] </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>===COMMERCIAL BREAK===</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Renee Young is standing by with Hall of Famer and WM XXX Host Mick Foley]</p><p> </p><p> Foley> Renee, I’ve been gearing up for my hosting duties for WrestleMania and having just seen that divas match it’s clear that these ladies need to settle their differences. So I’m going to give them their chance. As our special WWE Network exclusive pre-show match, it’s going to be the Perfect 10 rematching the Funkadactyls and Kaitlin and the losers of that match will have their heads shaved. Have a nice day Renee. </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>CM Punk vs The Real Americans w/Zeb Coulter</strong><p> </p><p> Punk holds his own early on but the constant double teams begin to wear him down. Swagger gets him in the Patriot Lock and Punk looks close to tapping before getting to the ropes. Cesaro comes in and he and Punk go toe to toe for several minutes. Swagger’s urge to get back into the match backfires when he and Cesaro begin arguing about a tag allowing Punk to dropkick Cesaro into Swagger, knocking him from the apron. When Cesaro staggers around he walks into a Go to Sleep. Swagger can’t get into the ring fast enough to break it up.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner by Pinfall: CM Punk</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [No sooner was the bell ringing than Kane and Randy Orton are running down to the ring. Before Punk can react they’ve swamped him. He doesn’t have the energy left as the two of them punish him, Triple H comes out to the stage, watching with a wide smile. Following his second RKO, Triple H slowly applauds. As the show goes off the air, CM Punk is laid out and the Authority are in charge.]</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.pwtorch.com/PWTorchGraphics/PWTorchLogo2012v11_275.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ratings:</strong></p><p> </p><p> RAW drew a 5.64 on USA, up from last week's 5.46</p><p> Smackdown drew a 3.13 on SYFY, down from last week's 3.28</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Contracts:</strong></p><p> </p><p> Bill DeMott resigned with the company to continue training workers in NXT. Sean Waltman and Brian James (Road Dogg) resigned to continue work as agents</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0yA0coc22h8/UW4SbPjWUuI/AAAAAAAAHw0/a_hGDC01xr8/s400/wwe-raw-logo-1366x768_crop_exact_crop_650x440_crop_650x440-620x270.jpeg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">5 Point Preview</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> -This week the 7th qualifying match for Money in the Bank pits Tyson Kidd vs Wade Barrett. Barrett has been flying under the radar as of late but with William Regal in his corner does Kidd have a chance to advance to WrestleMania?</p><p> </p><p> -Last week's qualifying match winners Kassius Ohno and the newcomer Sami Zayn will meet in what should be a high paced affair. How much of a role will Paul Heyman play on the outside and can Ohno's experience outweigh Zayn's energy?</p><p> </p><p> -Last week the WWE Universe exploded when the Undertaker and John Cena stood nose to nose in the ring with a clear challenge and acceptance for WrestleMania. Cena will be at RAW this week to discuss this titanic encounter.</p><p> </p><p> -The Wyatts and the Tag Team Champions, Goldust and Cody Rhodes have been on a collision course ever since the Wyatt Family brutally attacked the American Dream Dusty Rhodes on his retirement night. This Monday Harper and Rowan go up against another pair of brothers of a WWE Legend in the Usos. But where the Wyatts are, will the champs be far behind?</p><p> </p><p> -Finally, Stephanie McMahon will address the WWE Universe from her office in Stamford, CT. This week COO Triple H said he asked her not to attend RAW due to the unpredictability of some of the Superstars and in concern for her safety. What the Principle Owner of the WWE has to announce is not known but it's likely that it will not work out well for Daniel Bryan.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Handy Dandy Pick'em</strong><p> </p><p> *Alexander Rusev vs R-Truth</p><p> *Sami Zayn vs Kassius Ohno</p><p> *Harper and Rowan vs Usos</p><p> *Tyson Kidd vs Wade Barrett--MITB Qualifier</p><p> *Gauntlet Match: Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton, Kane, Alberto Del Rio, & Christian (Not in the Preview but internet spoilers say it'll happen)</p></div></blockquote>

<p><strong>(((Well, I'm gonna make this look a little better or try to at least. So hopefully you guys like the formatting changes. Adding grades in as well.)))</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.catchactu.fr/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/wwe-raw-logo2.jpg</span></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Renee Young is outside as Ric Flair and Randy Orton arrive.]</p><p> </p><p> Young> Gentlemen, can you explain to the WWE Universe why you turned your backs on Batista last week?</p><p> </p><p> Flair> Who? </p><p> </p><p> Orton> Ric, she means the has been.</p><p> </p><p> Flair> Oh, him? Sweetheart let the Nature Boy make it crystal clear. I only associate myself with greatness. With the elite. Batista committed the cardinal sin of failure. So we threw him to the wolves…well, to the beast incarnate to be more accurate and he got destroyed.</p><p> </p><p> Young> Be that as it may, Batista has promised to be here tonight. Are you worried?</p><p> </p><p> Orton> Renee, do we look worried?</p><p> </p><p> [Flair and Orton are all smiles as they head into the arena.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 74 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The opening video package plays before we see shots of the arena and we go to the announcer’s table where JBL, Lawler and Cole welcome us to the show and hype what we’re going to see tonight.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 81 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/match%20graphics/TruthvsRusev_zps7e51cab3.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Alexander Rusev w/Lana vs R-Truth</strong></span><p> </p><p> Truth goes on the attack from the start, keeping Rusev pinned in the corner but the big man just absorbs everything thrown at him, then launches Truth half way across the ring. From there its power move after power move until Truth is face down. Then it’s time for the Accolade (Camel Clutch). It’s fundamental from there.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Winner by Submission: Alexander Rusev</strong></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 59 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The Shield is backstage by themselves.]</p><p> </p><p> Reigns> There are people around here who think they can stand up to us. </p><p> They think they can go toe to toe with the Shield.</p><p> </p><p> Rollins> They’re wrong.</p><p> </p><p> Ambrose> Usos, you just don’t get the message. You boys are barking up the wrong tree and you’re hitching your wagon to a loser like Dolph Ziggler. This Friday its you three against the Hounds of Justice. I know who I’d put money on. </p><p> </p><p> Rollins> Believe that.</p><p> </p><p> Reigns> Believe in the Shield.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 73 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>--------COMMERCIAL BREAK--------</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Paul Heyman and Kassius Ohno are in the ring.]</p><p> </p><p> Heyman> Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and with me is my client and the next winner of Money in the Bank, Kassius Ohno. Tonight he goes one on one with…with….with some guy I don’t even know who he is. But my client does not take anyone lightly. In fact we are going to ensure that my client’s momentum continues towards WrestleMania so I’d like to introduce you, for one night only, my client’s cornerman……BROCK LESNAR!</p><p> </p><p> [Lesnar’s music hits and he comes down to the ring, shaking hands with both Heyman and Ohno. It appears Zayn has his work cut out for him.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 63 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/match%20graphics/OhnoVSZayn_zps7bf04ae9.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Sami Zayn vs Kassius Ohno w/Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar</strong></span><p> </p><p> A very good match with many back and forth moments. Zayn’s energy was non-stop and he and Ohno give a number of close falls. Ohno keeps trying to size him up for a KO and Zayn always sneaks out of it but he always has to keep an eye on Lesnar who enjoys taunting him. Finally the distraction open the door to a knockout forearm shot for the victory.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Winner by Stoppage: Kassius Ohno</strong></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 73 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [As Heyman and his men are in the ring all smiles, Batista hops the barricade and explodes into the ring, sending Ohno to the outside while Heyman runs for the hills. Now it’s Batista and Lesnar staring each other down and the fight is on. Batista soon gets the better of the fight and whips Lesnar into the corner and nails him with a running forearm, causing Lesnar to roll out of the ring. Heyman corrals his men as Batista stands tall in the ring.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 76 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Mr McMahon is in his office when there’s a knock at the door. He opens it and it’s a messenger service. </p><p> </p><p> Messenger> Are you… (checking a card) Vincent Kennedy McMahon?</p><p> </p><p> McMahon> I am.</p><p> </p><p> [The messenger reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out what appears to be a black pistol. Vince is begging when the man pulls the trigger and a ‘BANG’ flag pops out. A moment later Vince realizes he’s not shot…then he and the messenger look down to the floor, out of camera shot.]</p><p> </p><p> Messenger> The rest of the message says….McMahon 3:16 says I still piss my pants.</p><p> </p><p> [The messenger leaves, while McMahon doesn’t know whether to scream or cry.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 87 </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>--------COMMERCIAL BREAK--------</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Triple H comes down to the ring and introduces us to his wife Stephanie McMahon via satellite from WWE Offices on the titantron.]</p><p> </p><p> Stephanie> Thank you. I’m here tonight to announce the main event for tonight which will be Daniel Bryan against Randy Orton!</p><p> ….and Kane.</p><p> ….and Alberto Del Rio.</p><p> …..and Christian…in a gauntlet match. I know how much all of you enjoy seeing Daniel in the ring and now you’ll get to see him up to four times! In fact….</p><p> </p><p> [stephanie’s eyes get big as saucers as a scuffle is heard and then CM Punk walks into the frame, standing next to her. Triple H loses his mind.]</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Punk, don’t do anything you’re going to regret.</p><p> </p><p> Punk> Oh I don’t regret anything I do. But I’m here because time after time, event after event, match after match you find a way to screw me. So I think turnabout is fair play.</p><p> </p><p> [That remark gets a raised brow from Stephanie.]</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> So help me if you hurt her…</p><p> </p><p> Punk> Hunter, please, calm down. I’m not going to hurt her.</p><p> </p><p> [stephanie seems to relax slightly….until Punk grabs her in an embrace and kisses her full on the mouth which causes Triple H to lose all semblance of control. Punk releases her and just smiles.]</p><p> </p><p> Punk> I’ll see you at Smackdown.</p><p> </p><p> [He walks out of the scene leaving Stephanie looking stunned.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 99 </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>--------COMMERCIAL BREAK--------</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [When we return from break a replay is shown of Batista’s attack on Brock Lesnar which sent the Beast from the ring and made it clear that reports of the Animal’s demise were greatly exaggerated.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 82 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/match%20graphics/UsosVSWyatts_zps144703f0.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Luke Harper and Erick Rowan w/Bray Wyatt vs the Usos</strong></span><p> </p><p> Brutality is on full display as the two teams go head to head. In the end, it’s a momentary distraction by Bray Wyatt that allows Luke Harper to nearly kick Jey Uso’s head off his shoulders.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Winners by Pinfall: The Wyatts</strong></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 67 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Triple H is beside himself in his office, pacing back and forth when Shawn Michaels enters.]</p><p> </p><p> Michaels> You rang?</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Shawn….I feel like you’re the only one I can count on.</p><p> </p><p> Michaels> I know you’re upset about Punk..</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Not him. I’ll deal with him. I wanted to talk to you about </p><p> WrestleMania. The World Heavyweight Championship match isn’t going to be a normal one. It’s going to be…special.</p><p> </p><p> Michaels> How special?</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> Last Man Standing. </p><p> </p><p> Michaels> Randy doesn’t need….</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> The only one who doesn’t need something is me. I don’t need some B+ troll as my champion. You’re wearing the stripes to make sure that doesn’t happen.</p><p> </p><p> Michaels> I understand.</p><p> </p><p> [Triple H gives his best friend a hug but what Triple H doesn’t see that the camera does, is a lot of doubt on the face of the Heartbreak Kid.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 74 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage AJ and Paige are in the Divas Champion’s dressing room.]</p><p> </p><p> AJ> Paige…I want you to know that I’m not blaming you for what Stephanie did. I don’t even blame you for being excited about being in a triple threat for this title. It’s a natural reaction but what Stephanie doesn’t realize is she just ensured that I will keep this title because it’s not me versus Melina versus you. It’s me and you versus Melina…right?....PAIGE?!</p><p> </p><p> [Paige snaps out of her gaze which was focused on the Divas belt.] </p><p> </p><p> Paige> Yes, yes of course. Melina doesn’t stand a chance against….us.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 66 </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>--------COMMERCIAL BREAK--------</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/punk-wyatt_zps66604363.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 80</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/match%20graphics/BarrettVSKidd_zpse8b44cc6.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Money in the Bank Qualifier #7</strong></span><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong> Wade Barrett w/William Regal vs Tyson Kidd</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> Barrett is the aggressor in the beginning moments using his size advantage to his benefit. He and Regal seem to be having a good time with the match in fact, until he goes to pick up Kidd off the mat and is rolled into a small package for the pinfall.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Winner by Pinfall: Tyson Kidd</strong></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 65</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [John Cena is standing by with Renee Young.]</p><p> </p><p> Young> John, last week the Undertaker chose you for WrestleMania and the streak. </p><p> </p><p> Cena> He did choose me and I do accept. Let me be clear. I respect the hell out of the Undertaker. He’s not just a legend in many ways he’s the real face of the WWE. He’s what has been the constant for two decades so yes I respect him but I do not fear him. I don’t fear any man and although I know he likes mind games I will be resolute in my determination to end the streak.</p><p> </p><p> [suddenly the lights go out. Then a fireball as the symbol of the Undertaker which had not been on the wall a moment before, burns slowly. </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/untitled_zps288c24f9.png</span></p><p> </p><p> Cena is emotionless in the flickering light of the symbol as we go to break.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 86 </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>--------COMMERCIAL BREAK--------</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/match%20graphics/BryanGauntlet_zps3f2c107d.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Gauntlet Match</strong></span><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong> Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton, Christian, Alberto Del Rio, and Kane</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> The first opponent is Christian who Bryan quickly dispatches. That’s followed by Del Rio who takes up most of time with Bryan until he gets caught in the Yes Lock causing him to tap. Before Bryan can get ready Kane is in the ring with a chair and begins to savagely beat Bryan. The referee immediately disqualifies Kane but he keeps attacking before leaving the ring. Then Orton slides in, stalks Bryan and when he finally gets to his feet, Orton strikes with an RKO. Making a lazy cover the smirk on the champion’s face couldn’t be bigger.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Winner by Pinfall: Randy Orton</strong></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 72 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/rawbreak_zpsd7f60825.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [As the show goes off the air, Orton stand in the ring, holding his title belt high above an unconscious Bryan.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 76 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Overall: 82 </strong></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.gerweck.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/smackdown-logo.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Five Point Preview</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> *For a few weeks the issues between Ambrose and Ziggler along with the Usos and Rollins/Reigns have been mingling. This week it all comes to a head in a six man tag. Can the Hounds of Justice impose their will over Ziggler and the Usos or will they finally be found guilty themselves?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> *Money in the Bank qualifiers end this week with Bray Wyatt and CM Punk vying for the last spot. As we saw on RAW Punk has done all he can do to get under the Authority's skin, but capturing the briefcase would be huge blow to their plans. Can Punk do it or will the vultures circle?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> *With her title on the line at WrestleMania in a triple thread, AJ defends her title this week against former champion Brie Bella. With her mind on Melina...and Paige, can AJ keep her head on straight or will the distractions punch her ticket right out of WrestleMania?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> *Last month John Cena scored a count out victory over World Champion Randy Orton. This week with both Daniel Bryan and the Undertaker looming over them both, the two titans clash in a non title affair. Can both of them stay healthy ahead of their WrestleMania clashes?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> *Sheamus and Big E have had their issues for weeks. At WrestleMania they'll meet for the Intercontinental Championship but first this week they'll sign the contract. Will they make it to the biggest show of the year or will they explode first, face to face, on Smackdown?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Announced Matches:</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>AJ vs Brie Bella for the Divas Championship<p> John Cena vs Randy Orton (Non Title)</p><p> Dolph Ziggler & the Usos vs The Shield</p><p> Sami Zayn & Rob Van Dam vs Cesaro & Kassius Ohno</p><p> Bray Wyatt vs CM Punk for the last spot in Money in the Bank</p></div></blockquote>

<p><strong>AJ</strong> vs Brie Bella for the Divas Championship</p><p>

John Cena vs <strong>Randy Orton</strong> (Non Title)</p><p>

Dolph Ziggler & the Usos vs <strong>The Shield</strong></p><p>

<strong>Sami Zayn & Rob Van Dam</strong> vs Cesaro & Kassius Ohno</p><p>

Bray Wyatt vs <strong>CM Punk</strong> for the last spot in Money in the Bank</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/160/9/7/wwe_smackdown_4th_background_no_logo_by_mrawesomewwe-d52vqe0.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [A series of quick promos begin the show.]</p><p> </p><p> AJ> Brie, you’re the luckiest woman on the face of the earth because tonight you get a shot at this title. But a shot is all you have because I’m walking in as the champ and I’m walking out and there’s nothing that you or your Double D-list reality sister can do about it.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 65 </strong></p><p> </p><p> -------------</p><p> </p><p> Brie>Double D-List? AJ, you are a walking example of what a champion shouldn’t be and tonight it’ll be my pleasure to take that title and be the champion the WWE Divas division deserves. And if your little goth wants to get involved, Nikki will make sure she regrets it.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 65 </strong></p><p> </p><p> ---------------</p><p> </p><p> Randy Orton> I don’t even know why I have to waste my time tonight. I’m the WWE World Heavyweight Champion and I have to face John Cena again? Well now I’m not just annoyed I’m angry so let me apologize to the Undertaker right now because after tonight, John Cena won’t make it to WrestleMania.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 80 </strong></p><p> </p><p> ---------------</p><p> </p><p> John Cena> Randy Orton talking big right before he runs away. It’d be comical if it wasn’t so predictable. He wants to say I’m not making it to WrestleMania? Listen up jack, I’m not the one with a title on the line in New Orleans so first you better thank the Almighty that belt isn’t on the line tonight and second you better pray that I don’t give you an Attitude Adjustment right through the ring!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 75 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The opening video package plays followed by Michael Cole and JBL welcoming us to the show and going down the linup for the night. Cole reminds us that WrestleMania XXX is a mere two and a half weeks away.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 85 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/match%20graphics/rvdzaynvscesaroohno_zps4b6eb20c.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Rob Van Dam and Sami Zayn vs Cesaro w/Zeb Coulter and Kassius Ohno w/Paul Heyman</strong></span><p> </p><p> A great opening match with a lot of action which saw the newcomer Zayn carry most of the ring time for his team. As the heels couldn’t get on the same page eventually Heyman and Coulter began arguing, distracting their men, leading to RVD hitting a spinning heel kick and a five star frog splash for the win.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Winners by Pinfall: Rob Van Dam and Sami Zayn</strong></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 74 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Following the bell, Cesaro and Ohno still want to fight, even as their managers are urging them to get to the back. Both jump on the apron and both are sent flying by dropkicks from RVD and Zayn. That sends the message home.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 63 </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>---------------COMMERCIAL BREAK--------------</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Alberto Del Rio arrives to the building and is towing his luggage when Daniel Bryan runs in from nowhere, tackling Del Rio. They tussel around for a moment but Bryan is like a man possessed and when he has Del Rio on his knees, he delivers a kick to the head , leaving him down and out.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 75 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [The RAW Rebound is show highlighting what happened between CM Punk, Triple H, and Stephanie McMahon, with the kiss being in slow motion.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 82 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/match%20graphics/zigglerusosvsshield_zps2bcd3c6d.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Dolph Ziggler and the Usos vs The Shield</strong></span><p> </p><p> Quick action and the crowd was into the match throughout. The Shield controlled most of the match but when the Usos got hot, it became clear that they weren’t giving up the upper hand. Ziggler began to size up Rollins for his finisher when Reigns blasted him from behind and Ambrose joined in to cause the disqualification. </p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Winners by Disqualification: Dolph Ziggler and the Usos</strong></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 66 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [bray Wyatt and his family are backstage.]</p><p> </p><p> Wyatt> They say money is the root of all evil. It is so ironic that fourteen men have fought and clawed for the right for Money in the Bank. And tonight CM Punk, we are the final pair. One of us will earn an opportunity to embrace the root of all evil. To hold greed and avarice to our bossom and wait like vultures for a champion’s darkest moment so that we may strike. I know all about vultures. I know all about you too. Tonight isn’t about a match, tonight is about the future. Who will command it, who will have the whole world in his hands. </p><p> </p><p> [He spreads his hands wide]</p><p> Follow the vultures and you will find sweet oblivion and sweet Sister Abagail.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 78 </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>---------------COMMERCIAL BREAK--------------</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [in the ring a table is set up with chairs and both Sheamus and Big E come down to the ring. Michael Cole acts as the middle man. Both men seem tense and after Big E signs it he flips the contract at Sheamus. The Irishman stares him down, then signs. Both men stand and watch each other closely as JBL comments that it’s going to be a big time fight at WrestleMania]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Grade: 59 </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>---------------COMMERCIAL BREAK--------------</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [Luke Harper and Erick Rowan are walking backstage, presumably to meet up with Bray Wyatt before his match when Goldust and Cody Rhodes ambush them. Taken aback, they don’t know which way the attacks are coming from and the Tag Team Champions gain a small amount of revenge for their father but it’s clear the war isn’t over.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 64 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/wyattvspunk_zps6aa23a2d.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Bray Wyatt vs CM Punk</strong></span><p> </p><p> Wyatt is flying solo thanks to the attack by the Tag Team Champions. These two just click and they have a terrific match back and forth. Half way through, Triple H comes down to the ring and when Punk sends Wyatt to the outside and Triple H impedes his way back to the ring, before punching Wyatt. The referee has no recourse but to call for the bell. Wyatt looks shocked but then begins smiling because he knows he’s now won the match. As Punk turns to argue with the referee saying it was a plot, Triple H slips into the ring and attacks him from behind.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Winner by Disqualification: Bray Wyatt</strong></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 80 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Triple H continues his assault, viciously beating Punk on the back on the head, then wrapping his arm around his throat in a choke until Punk is barely conscious. He then motions for a microphone.]</p><p> </p><p> Triple H> I told you not to do anything you’d regret but you wanted to make a fool of me…you wanted to kiss my wife….here’s something I’m not going to regret. I’m putting you in a match at WrestleMania XXX. You versus me and as you hear my voice before you black out I want you to know I’m going to end you in New Orleans if it’s the last thing I do.</p><p> </p><p> [He releases the choke and Punk is near lifeless.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 85 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Christian is trying to chat up Eva Marie when she screams and runs. When Christian turns he’s floored by a flying forearm by Daniel Bryan. Bryan is pelting Christian with rights and lefts before picking him up and launching him over a catering table. When Christian stands, Bryan grabs a nearby chair and whacks him with it. When Christian stops getting up Bryan walks off with the chair, a hint of a grin on his face.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 73 </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>---------------COMMERCIAL BREAK--------------</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/KIDDVSWYATT_zpsc34108dd.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 62 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/match%20graphics/ajvsbrie_zps9bb2c794.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>WWE Divas Championship</strong></span><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong> AJ © w/Paige vs Brie Bella w/Nikki Bella</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> A short Divas encounter. Nikki neutralizes Paige on the outside but when they start fighting, it draws Brie’s attention opening a window for AJ to lock in the Black Widow for the submission.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Winner by Submission and still WWE Divas Champion: AJ</strong></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 73 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Lana and Alexander Rusev are backstage with Renee Young]</p><p> </p><p> Lana> We are here to promote a friendly exhibition challenge for your WrestleMania. Alexander Rusev, the super athlete, issues an open challenge for any WWE Superstar who thinks they can break the Accolade. It cannot be done, but if any of them wish to be hurt, wish to be crippled, wish to have their careers ended, they need only…..</p><p> </p><p> [she stops talking and Rusev turns to the left as the Big Show walks into the frame. The two men stare intently at each other without saying a word.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 58 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [backstage we see Kane talking to someone on his phone when Daniel Bryan flies into the picture with the same dented chair, whacking Kane across the back, then he drops the chair and whips him into a metal door, which Kane hits head first, knocking himself out. Bryan picks up the chair and walks along his merry way.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 80 </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>---------------COMMERCIAL BREAK--------------</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> [A promo is shown, set around a luxurious swimming pool with dozens of pretty women in bikinis frolicking in the water and tanning poolside. The camera turns to focus on a man relaxing.] </p><p> </p><p> [img <a href="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/robertriley_zpsbce01f18.jpg" rel="external nofollow">http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/robertriley_zpsbce01f18.jpg</a>[/img]</p><p> </p><p> Beautiful aren’t they? You know why they’re here? Because women are attracted to money. They’re attracted to fancy homes and expensive cars and most of all they want to be around someone who knows they’re the best. You think they’d be hanging around you? You know better than that deep down. But I can almost hear what you’re thinking. You’re thinking money doesn’t buy happiness. Well, I’m Robert Riley and I’m here to tell you money doesn’t just buy happiness….it buys everything else too.</p><p> </p><p> [He turns to accept another mixed drink from a bikini-clad woman as the vignette ends.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 64 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/match%20graphics/cenavsorton_zps3790c1d6.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Non Title Match</strong></span><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong> John Cena vs Randy Orton</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> Some may say if you’ve seen one Cena-Orton match you’ve seen them all but these two put a lot of effort into this televised match. Like the last time, when the heat gets to be too much Orton ducks out of the ring, content to lose by countout…but that was before Daniel Bryan’s music hits and he comes walking down the ramp, steel chair in hand. Orton turns tail and runs back into the ring, right where Cena wanted him. More concerned with Bryan on the outside than his opponent, Orton makes a string of mistakes leading eventually to an Attitude Adjustment.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Winner by Pinfall: John Cena</strong></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 81 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/Sdbreak_zps9be606ad.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> [Orton slowly staggers to his feet and when he turns around, he turns into a running knee from Bryan. As the show goes off the air, Bryan is standing over Orton, his arms in the air as the crowd chants YES YES YES in unison.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>GRADE: 79 </strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>OVERALL GRADE: 81</strong></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://www.pwtorch.com/PWTorchGraphics/PWTorchLogo2012v11_275.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ratings:</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> RAW drew a 5.70 on USA, up from last week's 5.64</p><p> Smackdown! drew a 3.24 on SYFY, up from last week's 3.13</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Roster Notes</strong></p><p> </p><p> -Dean Malenko re-signed as an agent.</p><p> </p><p> -Tyson Kidd re-signed with the company</p><p> </p><p> -Natayla has signed a new contract.</p><p> </p><p> -Brian James (Road Dogg) signed a written contract as an agent.</p><p> </p><p> -Judas Devlin re-signed a developmental contract.</p><p> </p><p> -Kane suffered a corneal abrasion but worked through it the past week and is now fully healthy.</p><p> </p><p> -Teddy Long has retired from the business. His last appearance was a spike pile driver at the hands of the Ascension.</p><p> </p><p> -As seen on Smackdown, one of the big names from TNA who's moved to the WWE is Bobby Roode. He'll be playing a Dibiase-esque character who goes by the name Robert Riley. For those wondering, Riley is the name of his middle son.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Hall of Fame Update</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/WWE-Hall-of-Fame-Logo_zpsed66f9ea.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>*Macho Man Randy Savage<p> *Jake the Snake Roberts</p><p> *John Bradshaw Layfield</p><p> *Paul Bearer</p><p> *Cyndi Lauper</p><p> *Sable</p><p> *??? The final nominee will be unveiled this Monday on RAW</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>WrestleMania Update</strong></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Consrvtve/logo-wmania-30_zps362a2ad4.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="color:#800080;">WWE World Heavyweight Championship</span></strong><p><strong><span style="color:#800080;"> Last Man Standing</span></strong></p><p> Randy Orton © vs Daniel Bryan with special referee Shawn Michaels</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#800080;"><strong>WWE Divas Championship</strong></span></p><p> AJ © vs Melina vs Paige</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#800080;"><strong>WWE Intercontinental Championship</strong></span></p><p> Big E © vs Sheamus</p><p> </p><p> John Cena vs The Undertaker</p><p> </p><p> Triple H vs CM Punk</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#800080;">Money in the Bank featuring:</span></strong></p><p> Cesaro</p><p> Dean Ambrose</p><p> Kassius Ohno</p><p> Bray Wyatt</p><p> Rob Van Dam</p><p> Dolph Ziggler</p><p> Sami Zayn</p><p> Tyson Kidd</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#800080;">Loser Leaves the WWE</span></strong></p><p> Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Mr. McMahon</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#800080;">Exhibition Contest</span></strong></p><p> Alexander Rusev vs the Big Show</p></div></blockquote>

Archived