1998 Mod Help

The good news is I've got the majority of this completed, and now I'm in the testing and fine tuning stage. But there is one thing I need help with to get this as accurate as possible?

Does anyone have any information on Mexico and Japan? Specifically, What was the deal with the luchadores and japanese talent that was working for WCW in 1997/1998. Were they still competing in Mexico and Japan, or were they exclusive to WCW by this point? What contracts are best assigned to them?

What is the best way to implement the guys WWF had "in training" waiting for a call up at this time, like Val Venis, Test, Tiger Ali, Kurt Angle, and others later on. Guys that were contracted, training, waiting to be called up , but weren't actually working matches in child promotions like USWA. The same question goes for WCW and the Powerplant.

Also, is there anyway to find accurate information on heel/face disposition, and gimmicks from smaller promotions of the era, or is this just a lost cause at this point?

<p>On Mexico/Japan: In varies by wrestler honestly. Most of the luchadors were competed in Mexico still. Heck, Psicosis lost his mask in Mexico and angered WCW management. Rey, Eddy, Chavo, those guys were all exclusive WCW and should have written contracts. </p><p> </p><p>

The Japanese guys were almost all in Japan and were just on talent trade type deals with WCW. Yuji Nagata was an exception who did a sabbatical to the US. </p><p> </p><p>

As for guys in development, they were actually in Memphis Power Pro Wrestling which was the WWF development territory for a small stretch. Angle was there, Giant Bernard/Albert, etc. WCW guys that were in the power plant should be set as yet to debut. </p><p> </p><p>

For face/heel I don't think you can really find a source that will give that to you.</p>

Archived