Bragging Rights: WWF vs WCW 1991

Thanks for keeping people up-to-date angeldelayette! As angel said, I've been pretty busy over the last few weeks, but we've both still got the motivation to keep this going. The diary will just be "on hiatus" a little longer while I get the ThunderVerse towards a finished state and ready for release.

I'm not going to put a hard timeline on when we'll be back up-and-running, but I'd be hoping that it wouldn't be more than a couple of weeks away.

Thanks for all your comments, predictions and patience! :D

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought that I would bring people up-to-date on the fact that we have decided to bring this diary to a close. Thank you to everyone who predicted and read the diary. We both had a lot of fun writing it but due to some r/t issues that had us both away from it for awhile we had to bring this one to a close. But in another topic, stay tuned for the next version of Bragging Rights coming sometime (soon, I hope) to a GDS board near you...

For what it's worth, the blame for this diary ending is mine. Without going into too much detail, the end of the ThunderVerse modding period didn't bring as much free time with it as expected, and then there were various things outside of GDS that needed sorting first.

Needless to say, apologies for any disappointment, but I hope you all enjoyed the diary as much as we did to this point and thank you all for your comments!

Archived