About Menace and Intensity

These are two skills that I haven't really invested anything into and I'm trying to figure out what they may do.

At first I thought that maybe it relates to how effective a face or heel you are, with Intensity being for Face and Menace being for heel, but on second though Intensity may apply in both situations. If that is the case, then I have no idea what Menace might do.

Anyone have any ideas?

<p>Thats what it dose. It rates how well them being put on like monsters.</p><p>

It's sets how good they are at being it, and how the fans react</p><p> </p><p>

I really dont get what you mean, I told you what it dose exactly.</p><p> </p><p>

It makes it were guy A. can crush a guy in 5 mins and get a D- instead of a F (just an example while guy B with a low skill will get an F and penalty for trying)</p>

<p>AFAIK Yes, I've never seen any sign of it being used for anything else other then some promos which generally are the guy being a monster</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

*Please remember technically you don't have to be a heel or monster, you c do it with a 130 pound guy and if he has a high Menace it will go over.</p><p>

Maybe it affects cretin notes but I dont know about that.</p>

Archived