Alpha Testing for new game - signups requested!

Have you played and/or at least slightly enjoyed my last few games here at GDS? Are you a supporter of indie games and want to get in a cool new project?

I have a possible new game project in the forming stages/early Alpha soon, and i'm looking for indie game lovers and supporters to write me and sign up.

It's very early and want to keep this under wraps until its more solid, so if this sounds like something that would interest you, write me at: indiegameguy@live.com and i'll forward you the info via email.

I'm hoping to make this a big-time project, so come be a part of it!

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Capelli King" data-cite="Capelli King" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38025" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It depends allot of what type of game you are planning to develop, plus what needs to be tested.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> i sent an email and got back an advertisement for his new company. this seems to be a spam post to quietly spread the word about him jumping ship.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mistaken" data-cite="mistaken" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38025" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i sent an email and got back an advertisement for his new company. this seems to be a spam post to quietly spread the word about him jumping ship.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well, not necessarily 'jumping ship' in this case, but letting people who followed and enjoyed my games here to know where I went off to, since some here did enjoy Arcadia and/or Imperium. There will be an Alpha for my new game in the next few weeks or so.</p><p> </p><p> My new project probably doesn't fit the game demographic here very well overall, but I still plan on developing games for GDS in the future as well (thus my thread in the Dog Pound below).</p>

Archived