Xtreme Cage Combat: The Reckoning

Indeed a nice read. Love how you're not just copying the pbp text which would be boring in this format. Hosting diaries like this really contribute to your own enjoyment of the game, as you're experiencing the game differently. But it takes time, alas. :p

Also, there's a type in your first post where you present the divisions as the women's BW is called FW as well.

Indeed a nice read. Love how you're not just copying the pbp text which would be boring in this format. Hosting diaries like this really contribute to your own enjoyment of the game, as you're experiencing the game differently. But it takes time, alas. :p

Also, there's a type in your first post where you present the divisions as the women's BW is called FW as well.

Thanks for the compliments, and thanks for calling out the error. It will be fixed in the next update :D

Ok, gotta be honest right now.

I love doing this diary, but I seriously underetimated the effort I need to put forth to actually write all this stuff and keep everything ordered. And well, this life isn't for me.

I love reading diaries, but I just quickly realised that writing a diary takes too much time for me.

Sooo, thanks to everyone who replied and read these two shows, I hope you've enjoyed it.

Maybe I'll do something else in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, gotta be honest right now.

I love doing this diary, but I seriously underetimated the effort I need to put forth to actually write all this stuff and keep everything ordered. And well, this life isn't for me.

I love reading diaries, but I just quickly realised that writing a diary takes too much time for me.

Sooo, thanks to everyone who replied and read these two shows, I hope you've enjoyed it.

Maybe I'll do something else in the future.

Yeah, it's a pain. I did a short TUF-style diary recently and it was quite some work as I made renders for it and everything. The writing wasn't that much work, but if you really want to finetune it for readers (and recap the actual fights as posting the full ones is kinda boring imo) it takes a lot of time.

That said, I still think it's worth it just for increasing your own experience. For WMMA4, when I fully commit myself to the game, I might try another diary. :p

Archived