How to get to PM mode and is there a full screen mode?

On the day of a show, I advance the day and it goes on to the next day and skips the show. In previous TEW games, it would automatically put me in the PM mode/booking screen. Is there anyway to correct this?

Also, is there any way to make this game full screen, it has the option to maximize the screen, but it doesn't work. It's really annoying to have to play in a ~10x10 box when I have a 24 inch monitor.

On the day of a show, I advance the day and it goes on to the next day and skips the show. In previous TEW games, it would automatically put me in the PM mode/booking screen. Is there anyway to correct this?

Also, is there any way to make this game full screen, it has the option to maximize the screen, but it doesn't work. It's really annoying to have to play in a ~10x10 box when I have a 24 inch monitor.

I have never seen the game skip a planned event so can't help you there.

But the game's resolution is fixed. You can't expand it. It is what it is. There would be too much backend stuff required to make it scalable, is my guess. I can understand how you feel. More and more, people are choosing to multipurpose their electronics. Like, my "monitor" is actually a 32 inch HDTV that I got a deal on (manufactured by LG but with a 'no-name' company on it, so it's dirt cheap). With HDMI inputs, it can be monitor and TV at the same time. Lots of folks are using their computers as the focus of their home theater systems as well. So it may not be uncommon for folks to have 40+ inch screens for their PCs. But TEW isn't bad at all at 1920x1080 (native 1080p resolution) so I'm used to it by now.

I may have figured that out. I selected a Japanese promotion that was set to tour. Is it possible they may not have been "in season"?

Another problem I've ran into. When adding a real world mod, none of the pictures are linking to game. No wrestler has a picture, no promotion, nothing.

I pasted the worker pictures for my May2014 mod in:

TEW2013>Pictures>May2014>People

The pictures are actually in the "people" folder, they're not in another folder in that folder.

I copied and pasted the other gfx folders to overwrite the default, empty folders. None of those pictures are showing up in game either.

The folders mirror the setup of the default folder, but nothing shows up. Is there something I have to do to link these pictures to the game?

I don't understand people saying that TEW can't be in full screen... Mine is.

This is my screen when I play (minus the white stuff to the right).

http://puu.sh/b0xT5/ca6dc9c285.jpg

My entire monitor is a TEW image, which I would call full-screen.

Technically, that isn't full screen. That's a windowed screen at the same resolution as your monitor resolution.

However, that is one way of getting a sort of "full screen" effect, but I don't think it's an ideal way, especially as the most commonly used screen resolution is larger a TEW window (source: http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_display.asp). It'd mean having to change the screen resolution in settings every time you wanted to play, and again on exit.

Archived