Heavy: Traditional

Medium: Cult, Lucha, Daredevil

Low: Mainstream, Realism

Very Low: N/A

None: Comedy, Risque, Hyper Realism, Hardcore, Pure

Road To Glory Character

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x385/darrbot/BlakeGabriel_zps249144f2.jpg

Blake Gabriel

Blake Gabriel is a young spot monkey from Green Bay, Wisconsin. With a slight background in amateur wrestling and judo, great charisma and flashiness, Gabriel has a lot of potential to be a star.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x385/darrbot/RTGStats_zpsba2c6e22.png

Notes

You may notice there's no roster posted. The first few posters (I'll say 10) will be able to pick 2 workers who are available. I'll sign as many as I can, and the rest will go on my short list. For this game, I can only sign guys on my short list. Also, the first reply can name my owner. Please don't be a jerk; since it's Road To Glory, I only have $1,000 starting money.

If I'm choosing an owner, you're getting one with the literal chops: Fumihiro Ota.

I'd rather choose two wrestlers (Phobia and Caballero). Ota should be fun to read.

Actually, I particularly don't like Ota, and working for Caballero could be interesting. Though I don't want to do as much backstage as I have done sometimes.

Owner Goals

*BDW must not be in debt when time expires. (2 years)

*When time expires, BDW must have at least as much popularity in America as it did when the goal was set. (2 years)

*You can't hire any wrestler who is classed as an MMA Crossover. (2 years, 4 months)

*You cannot hire or extend the contract of anybody who is known to have problems with the law. (2 years, 8 months)

*Cannot hire any wrestler over the age of 42. (1 year, 2 months)

Interesting concept Rayelek with letting us pick your roster.

I'll add Nigel Svensson and Paranoia. Nige can be built up to be something great and Paranoia can be your permanent jobber.

Awesome! To the surprise of no-one who knows me, I'll pick Paradox and Paradigm; the three Troopers should boost your backstage rating significantly. (Which, at this level, is probably just as useful as people who could actually put on good matches. But I swear, they can turn out okay at times!)

By my math that's 9 people, so after the next person, I'll do the roster post and throw up predictions for the first show. I'm borrowing heavily from Zergon's ESE dynasty, and at least for now, I'm doing something similar with the prediction contest.

Prediction Contest Rules

*The winner of the prediction contest will get to add 2 workers to my shortlist, 1 of which I will have to sign to a 2 year contract if possible.

*2nd place gets to add 1 worker to my shortlist who I will sign to a 1 year contract if available.

*3rd place gets to add 1 worker to my shortlist. I don't have to sign this worker, but probably will eventually.

*Prediction scores will be percentage based. There will be 13 shows (1/month & BDW Crowning Achievement at the end of the year), so you must predict in at least half (7 currently) shows per year to be eligible to win at the end of the year.

*Over the course of the game, I'll probably add occasional extra monthly shows with a theme, since I liked that idea from Zergon's game and it helps with Regional Battles. Those will increase the shows needed to win.

Roster Overview

(Heels in Red, Faces in Blue)

Main Event

Ade Nelson (Paradigm)

Ash Barnaby (Paradox)

Acid II

E-Soteric

Hooded Figure (The Architect)

Miguel Rivera

Upper Midcard

Nigel Svensson

Roger Monteiro

Blake Gabriel

Carlos Barrera

Felipe Caballero

Paranoia

Midcard

Amazing Fire Fly

Anders Thunder

El Mitico Jr

Jay Becker

Phobia

The Silencer

Lower Midcard

Malik Cash

Managers & Clients

Dharma Gregg w/Nigel Svensson

Hooded Figure w/ Acid II, Paranoia & Phobia

Roxy Kitten w/Blake Gabriel

Streetz w/Carlos Barrera & Miguel Rivera

Tag Teams

Lucha Legacy (Amazing Fire Fly & El Mitico Jr)

Youth Gone Wild (Ash Barnaby & Ade Nelson)

Faces of Fear (Paranoia & Phobia)

Notorious (Carlos Barrera & Miguel Rivera)

The Inner City Express (Jay Becker & Malik Cash)

Stables

The Insurgency (Hooded Figure, Acid II, Paranoia, Phobia)

Other Staff

Samuel Curran - Announcer

Doc Messing - Color Commentary

Kurt Lovenkratz - Referee

Reese Paige - Road Agent

Worker Change Notes

*Paradox & Paradigm had their names changed because of the tag team between Paranoia & Phobia, and I didn't want them associated with that accidentally. They're working under the names they use in MAW & IPW respectively.

*The Architect is simply going to be known as The Hooded Figure or Hooded Figure for a while, as he works behind the scenes or as a manager for a while. That's not to say he won't wrestle, but it'll probably be less than most other workers.

*I put Paranoia under a mask for a while, as well as Hooded Figure. From the default data, Paranoia is using CVFP_MaskedMale_036 and Hooded Figure is using CVFP_MaskedMale_012.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x385/darrbot/BDW_zps96bc16f1.jpg

Breadown Wrestling Presents...BDW New Dawn I

Live from the Ohio Jewish Center (Great Lakes Region)

Tag Team Match

Lucha Legacy (Amazing Fire Fly & El Mitico Jr) vs. Faces of Fear (Paranoia & Phobia) w/ Hooded Figure

Singles Match

Roger Monteiro vs. Blake Gabriel w/Roxy Kitten

Singles Match

Anders Thunder vs. Felipe Caballero

Singles Match

Nigel Svensson w/ Dharma Gregg vs. E-Soteric

Triple Threat Tag Match

Youth Gone Wild (Ade Nelson & Ash Barnaby) vs. The Inner City Express (Jay Becker & Malik Cash) vs. Notorious (Carlos Barrera & Miguel Rivera) w/Streetz

Tag Team Match

Lucha Legacy (Amazing Fire Fly) vs. Faces of Fear (Paranoia & Phobia) w/ Hooded Figure

Get the stable off to a strong start.

Singles Match

This one was basically a coin toss.

Singles Match

see above

Singles Match

It goes against my nature to vote against the Nige.

Triple Threat Tag Match

Youth Gone Wild (Ade Nelson & Ash Barnaby) vs. The Inner City Express (Jay Becker & Malik Cash) vs. Notorious (Carlos Barrera & Miguel Rivera) w/Streetz

The Youth's are just a hair higher on the totem pole

Tag Team Match

Lucha Legacy (Amazing Fire Fly) vs. Faces of Fear (Paranoia & Phobia) w/ Hooded Figure

Singles Match

Singles Match

Singles Match

Triple Threat Tag Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Singles Match

Singles Match

Triple Threat Tag Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Singles Match

Singles Match

Triple Threat Tag Match

Archived